Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CHAPTER IX – Mandi’s Polynesian Odyssey (Part 6)

"The seventeen-member championship Aussie Rules Football team is having a “card party” at midnight. Mandi is the eye-candy and maybe Jocelyn too. What could possibly happen?"

30
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"AUTHOR'S NOTE – This episode (Part 6) is a continuation of Parts 4 and 5 of our Polynesian vacation, Chapter IX. I expected Part 5 to only be a single episode. <p> [ADVERT] </p> However, this third episode (Part 6) was required in order to accurately portray how the rest of that day and night turned out."

DISCLAIMER – Our vacation trip to a resort on the French Polynesian Island of Moorea in which we encountered a Championship Australian Rules Football team (that had periodic late-night card games) is true.  However, the names applied to members of that team (both players and coaches) in this, or any other story written by us are fictitious.  Any unintentional resemblance to the actual names of team members at the resort during our time there is purely coincidental. 

_______________________________   

Approaching midnight, it is a typically warm, tropical evening at Club Hinaloa on the beautiful island of Moorea in French Polynesia.  Jocelyn and I have been dancing more than half-naked for almost an hour.  Our bare, firm, tan tits are fully on display, as are our long-toned legs, slender bodies, and the occasional glimpse of our bare pussies.  Brief flashes of the butt plug we each have in our asses are also noticeable.  Our erect nipples clearly announce the extreme level of our mutual horniness.       

Jocelyn suggested we take a break while waiting for Jared to appear.  We quickly found Dave and Craig, and the four of us headed to the bar for some refreshing drinks.

Manu is behind the bar again and greets us with a big smile and remarkably fast service.  While sipping on our drinks, I looked at Jocelyn and asked, "Is this the first time you've danced topless on a crowded public dance floor?”

“Oh yeah.  And without you around to encourage me, I’m sure I wouldn’t have even considered doing it.” 

“You sure look like you are enjoying it.  How did you feel dancing like that?”

“I love the feeling of being so free, and I'm feeling incredibly horny doing it.  I’m beginning to sense why your exhibitionism gets you so turned on.  This is the first time I’ve been an exhibitionist, but I guarantee you it won’t be the last.”

“That’s my girl.” 

The four of us were about halfway through our drinks when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  Turning around, Jared was standing behind us with a big grin on his face.  One of the ubiquitous board shorts so often worn here was his only attire.

“Wow.  You look stunning, Mandi.  Judging by your amazing breasts being on full display and the rest of your spectacular body barely covered, I’d say you are on a mission to distract my guys from their card game and into something more personally enticing.”

“Wasn’t that what you and your team had in mind when you invited Dave and me?”

Placing his hand over his heart and looking up at the heavens, Jared said, “Guilty as charged, Mandi.  Me and my guys are more than ready if you are.”  

Then, turning his gaze to Jocelyn, he added, “And would this equally gorgeous creature standing next to you be joining us by any chance.”

“That’s the plan.  You told me that inviting any other females was totally up to me.  So, please allow me to introduce you to the equally half-naked Jocelyn and her husband, Craig.  We met them on the ferry boat trip from Papeete and have gotten to know them well enough in a short period of time to feel they would be both welcome and comfortable with what you have planned.  I've explained what’s in store for the night and that it could go well beyond our just being eye candy at a friendly card game.”

Jocelyn and Craig both held out their hands to Jared in greeting.   Grinning, Jocelyn added a suggestive wink and said, "When Mandi told me they were invited to a late-night card game that might turn into a gang bang, I was intrigued.  I've never been involved in one, but the idea appeals to me.  So, Craig and I chose to accept Mandi's invitation because we want to find out more about 'The Lifestyle' and the pleasure of having sex with other partners. 

“We were fortunate to meet Mandi and Dave, and they have been fabulous, how shall I say, in ‘guiding us in our quest.’  After discussing things with them and my husband, we agreed that we'd love to at least observe what happens at your card game tonight.  But Mandi told me it might turn into something more risqué or even sexual, perhaps as wild as a gang bang.  Should that happen, I have Craig’s permission to jump in should I decide it is something I want to participate in.  At the very least, I told Mandi I’d be the fluffer.”

“I’m so glad you'll be joining us, Jocelyn.  As I'll explain momentarily, a few minor changes to what I described to Mandi earlier today have developed.  Your involvement is more than welcome, and I’m sure my guys will take full advantage of whatever you offer.  So, please join me as we take a short walk to our venue.”

As the three of us strode down the hallway, almost in lockstep, Jared wrapped his hands low around each of our hips.  He drew us closer to him, then slid his hands under the back of my dress and Jocelyn’s mini sarong, caressing then exposing our bare butts.    

His touch felt wonderful, so I did nothing to discourage or stop him.  I looked at Jocelyn, and she winked at me and followed my lead.    

But what was actually at the forefront of my ultra-horny brain was the idea that if all went according to plan, I was going to be fucked by several horny, totally fit, testosterone-laden, and currently sexually deprived professional athletes.  As we walked along the hallway, that anticipation, combined with Jared’s caresses, had my pussy juices running down the inside of my legs.

I was also wondering if I should enter the room naked or leave my new dress on.  In deference to Jocelyn, I decided to leave the dress on but to make sure my tits, pussy, and ass were in full view.  I expected that would bring a rousingly enthusiastic greeting from the team.

Jared escorted us to a portion of the main club building containing what I guessed to be several former guest rooms that had been remodeled into “Party Rooms.”  He opened the door to one of them and motioned the four of us to enter ahead of him.

Entering the room, we were stunned by the eerie, near-total silence, certainly something I was not expecting. 

Several players looked up from their cards and smiled, and a few waved.  It certainly appeared that a serious card game was going on.  I realized that most card games required careful thought and strategizing, and perhaps that might be the reason for the silence.  A few minutes later, I would happily discover I was mistaken about that.

Looking around, I found the room much larger than I expected.  On one side was a large, open entertainment area with three substantial, eight-sided, hardwood poker tables, positioned in a circle as if they were each at three points of an equilateral triangle. 

Surrounding one side of the tables were ten tall, padded bar stools arranged in a semi-circle, presumably for observers.  Occasional furniture was scattered around the entertainment area, including one long bar-like table with a substantial supply of liquid libations and munchies.

On the other side of the room were two king-size beds, each with a side table next to it with a stack of towels and bottles of water.  Beyond them was a full bathroom that included a large walk-in shower. 

This room looked ready for a party, not for a small card game between a few teammates.

I was also surprised by the number of people in the room.  Jared had led me to expect between six and nine guys.  However, four players were seated at each table, most of whom appeared to be taking a serious interest in the cards.  All had dressed ultra-casually, some only in board shorts without shirts.  Stacks of poker chips of various heights were in front of each player. 

I recognized many of the guys I had been “introduced to” yesterday while I had been standing naked in front of them on the beach.  I was delighted when Zac, the Team Captain, stood up and blew an air kiss in my direction.

Being professional athletes in an ultra-physical sport, they were all muscular and extremely well-conditioned.  I had no doubt that I’d fuck any one of them without a second thought, and the idea of this night turning into a gang bang suddenly became something I knew I wanted.

Quickly doing the math, I realized there were seventeen guys here, including Jared, which was a lot more than the six to nine Jared had estimated earlier today.  That meant the entire championship Aussie Rules Football Team staying at the resort was in the room.

"Holy crap," I thought.  "I'm in big trouble.  A gang bang with six to nine muscular, testosterone-laden, in-shape, professional athletes would be awesome.  But that would be off the charts if all seventeen wanted to be involved.  I sure hope that Jocelyn decides to join in.  Otherwise, I'll be walking strangely for the next few days."

The four guys sitting in the observer chairs stood up and came over to eagerly welcome us.  I recognized three from the beach yesterday, including Terrell, one of only two Blacks on the team.  The fourth person was noticeably older but appeared in great shape.  I assumed he was the other coach Jared had mentioned yesterday.   

Each one quickly took turns telling me how pleased they were that I had accepted the team's invitation and embraced me with a bit more fondling and intimate touching than I expected but was pleased to receive.  Their touchy-feely greetings included drawing me against their muscular bodies, and I could easily sense the onset of their arousal.  This was finally beginning to resemble something I was expecting.

But I still hadn’t introduced them to the half-naked Jocelyn.  Without going into any detail, I quickly did the honors.  They greeted her with nearly the same demonstrative welcome they gave me.  I was surprised and pleased that Jocelyn smiled at them and seemed comfortable with the similar fondling and intimate touching they had used on me.  She had a huge grin on her face.  It seemed that she was getting hooked on the scene.

But things still didn't feel quite right for this turning into a raucous sex party.  I looked at Jared with a faked frown, saying, “I thought you promised to keep this little card game a secret.  But your whole team is here.  Is this one of the ‘minor changes’ you indicated had developed?”

"Yes, and yes.  But please understand that it wouldn’t be fair for me to keep your planned appearance from anyone on the team.  Once they heard that you would be here, it was impossible to keep any of them away.  The addition of Jocelyn is a huge bonus for everyone.  I’m elated you invited her.”

Then, waving his arms, Jared added, “Look around, Mandi.  This room is far better than a spot in the card room with fold-out card tables and chairs.  And it includes a staff member, Anari, who is assigned to this room to order and deliver refreshments, keep things clean and tidy, and almost anything else we might need."

“Fair enough,” I replied.  “But the room is so quiet, it is almost spooky.  I expected raucous laughter and some cheering when we walked in.  I can’t help feeling we are intruding on a serious card game.”

Laughing, Jared said, "Not at all.  It is just part of the 'tease' the guys planned.” 

“I’m not sure I understand.  Since you obviously know these guys well, what are they looking for?  Do you think they have any expectations for tonight besides Jocelyn and me being eye candy?"

“Let me put it this way, Mandi.  Based on your confident and uninhibited nakedness and the heavy petting you not only permitted but welcomed during the introductions on the beach yesterday, not to mention the unrestrained fucking you and Zac openly engaged in, what do you think they are expecting?”

“I’m thinking some form of group sex must be on their minds, and I would be shocked if that were not the case.”

“That’s true.  But they also recognize there are no promises of that and are concerned about how they would get sexual things started without looking like a bunch of jerks.  I respect them for saying that and suggested a few ideas such as faking they were involved in a serious, high-stakes poker game when you walked in. They were hoping you would set the tone.” 

“So, if I understand what you are saying, the silence is just a cover, so we won’t think that they are expecting tonight to turn into some sort of group sex orgy, even though that is exactly what they are hoping for.”

“Bingo!  You got it.”

“Okay.  So how are we supposed to see through this ruse and turn it into what everyone wants?"

"Somehow, I don't think you two hotties will have any problem attracting their attention.  However, keeping them under control after a while might be another matter.”

“That’s probably true.  But with fifteen players and two coaches in the room, it sounds more like a cluster fuck than a gang bang.  How do we keep the guys in some semblance of order instead of them all rushing up and crowding around trying to be the next one to fuck me or Jocelyn?”

“Simple, and we’ve already started it.  We have multiple sets of playing cards in the room.  Each guy draws a card, aces high, that will decide the order in which they will approach you.  And since I’m happily married, I won’t be participating.  But I'll organize and control everything. That way you won't have to worry about it.”

“Okay.  I guess that all makes sense.  I just hope Jocelyn is ready to jump in.  If not, I'll probably walk strangely and not sit down much for the next few days.

With that, I immediately replaced my faked frown with a huge grin, threw my arms around Jared, and planted a warm, wet kiss on his lips.  “Thanks for all you’ve done, Jared.  We’ve had more than enough of this idle chatter.  Let’s get this party rolling.”

Jocelyn eagerly nodded her head in agreement.  But after a few seconds, she paused and got a quizzical look on her face.  “What about the butt plugs.  Tell me what that naughty brain of yours has in mind for them?’

“That’s a great question, Jocelyn.  I think the only right answer is that’s a decision each of us has to make on our own when, or if, we are ready for some anal sex.  Also, if you decide to jump in all the way, please remember you are free to call it quits at any time.”

“That works for me,” responded Jocelyn, a relieved look on her face.

‘Perfect.  It’s showtime now, girl.  Are you sure you are ready?”

“More than you might ever imagine, Mandi.”

Turning to Dave and Craig, I said, “Hold on to your hats, guys.  Jocelyn just said she is ready to join in.  We promise the two of us will make the next couple of hours wild and crazy.”

The grins and two thumbs up from both of them sealed the deal.

Jocelyn and I wasted no time getting started.  Without saying anything to announce our intentions, we walked provocatively to the open space in front of the three tables while smiling, swaying our hips, and making our bare breasts bounce suggestively.

After only a few seconds, Zac, the Team Captain, stood up and looked around.  After pausing for a few moments to ensure everyone in the room was looking at him, he waved his hands toward the rest of the team like a head cheerleader and emphatically started chanting, “Man-di, Man-di, Man-di.” 

Everyone else in the room immediately stood up and joined in, loudly chanting, “Man-di, Man-di, Man-di,” while clapping their hands to the beat of the chant.

Jocelyn and I were completely unprepared for that outbreak and burst out laughing.

Zac spontaneously waved his arms again and started chanting, “Jos-lyn, Jos-lyn, Jos-lyn.”

The group quickly followed his example, continuing to chant her name.

We both started laughing uproariously.  But then Jocelyn covered her face with her hands as though she was embarrassed by the raucous welcome.  Fortunately, she quickly recovered and grinning broadly waved her arms, emphasizing her beautiful naked breasts as she did, and blew air kisses around the room, acknowledging the team’s greeting.

As Jocelyn was doing this, I caught a glimpse of Terrell getting up from his chair and walking around behind Jocelyn and me.  I didn’t take much note of it except that he was wearing cutoff blue jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, which I thought was rather unusual resort attire.

Sensing that Jocelyn was ready, I gave the rest of the team my best sexy grin and called out, “So, are you all you guys ready to par-ty?”

It didn’t take but a few moments to find out what the guy’s testosterone-laden and sexually deprived bodies were craving.  Almost as one, they got up from their chairs and hollered out another boisterous cheer, ”Par-ty, par-ty, par-ty,” loud and clear.

Just as I heard this cheer, a pair of hands suddenly embraced me from behind, cupping both of my tan, DD tits and gently squeezing my nipples.  Glancing down at the dark-skinned hands that were capturing my tits, I knew it had to be Terrell. 

Pulling me firmly to him, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass.  He whispered in my ear, “Mandi.  I’m here to tell you that the team is ready to get the party rolling.  Are you ready, too?”

After waiting for several seconds, I let Terrell know that I was definitely ready by grinning and calling out, “Fuck yes.  I’ve been ready for hours. You must be the one who drew the high card.”

Keeping his right hand pressed tightly to my breast and lowering my left hand to his crotch, I hoped to verify that he was telling me the truth.  Once I found he was nearly rock-hard and wasn’t wearing any underwear, I was convinced.

(I found out later that Dave had his camera phone out at that moment and captured what is now the Cover Picture at the top of this story).

I vigorously turned the two of us so we were face to face and sideways so the rest of the guys could see exactly what was happening.  Nodding my head to Terrell, I slowly began lifting off my dress.  He got the message and grabbing the dress by its hem (which was now above my navel), he lifted it over my head and tossed it to Dave.

Now, being totally naked in front of everyone, I tore Terrell’s shirt off, spraying buttons everywhere as I did.  Then, without waiting for his reaction, I crouched in front of him, reaching for the front of his shorts.  Quickly unfastening the buttons and pulling down the zipper, I watched his pants drop to the floor.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

Terrell was now standing proudly in front of me, as naked as I was.  His magnificent, hard black phallus was just inches from my mouth.  Looking at it wantonly, I saw it was circumcised, had a slight upward curve I knew would quickly find my G-spot, and guessed it to be at least eight or nine inches long and tantalizingly thick.  Together with a helmet head that was wider than the shaft and fully blood-engorged veins, it was exactly what I wanted to feel sliding slowly in my welcoming pussy.  

Looking into his eyes while I wrapped both hands around it, I guided that beautiful love weapon into my mouth.  It was so thick I wasn't sure I could fully deep throat it.  But by concentrating on relaxing my throat, I was finally able to work my lips down the shaft to its root and lick the underside of his shaft.

It was not more than a few seconds later that I heard a loud "Oh my God, Mandi” yell emanate from Terrell. 

Remaining crouched down and deep-throating Terrell, I waved my hands in a come-hither motion to draw the rest of the team into a close semi-circle around Terrell and me.  I also waved to Jocelyn to join us. 

Grinning, she stood behind me, untied her mini sarong, waved it over her head, and then tossed it to Craig, who had a huge smile on his face.  Jocelyn and I were now equally naked and ready for the party to get underway.

In less than a minute, the rest of the team gathered around us.  Pulling the two that were the closest to me (who said their names were Adam and Thomas) I slid my hands up the legs of their shorts and began stroking the good-sized cocks I found.  It didn’t take long for the two guys to drop their pants, exposing two more delectably erect examples of Aussie maleness.

Taking one of those cocks in each hand, I drew them close to me, so I had three hard cocks looking me in the eyes.  I immediately began alternately stroking and then deep throating these three impressive cocks. 

I looked over at Jocelyn and saw that she had three more cocks around her and was eagerly following my lead.

The gang bang was now finally underway.

It wasn’t long before I stopped my throating and stroking and looked up at Terrell to say, “This is wonderful, naughty fun, but it’s finally getting crowded.  It’s time to take this show to the beds so we can fuck.”

Terrell instantly recognized the wisdom of my near-demand, and picking me up like a feather, he carried me to one of the beds with the crowd following behind us.  Before I knew it, I was on my back with my legs draped over Terrell’s shoulders and his cock poised at the entrance to my anxious vagina.  It was obvious he wanted to be the first one to fuck me tonight. 

I was more than ready for that, and called out, “Oh fuck yes,” as he guided his beautiful love muscle into my wet and wanton cunt.  A rousing cheer went up from the team as they watched Terrell thrust his shaft deep into my pussy.

As he did, I also motioned for Adam and Thomas to get up on the bed on either side of me so I could continue stroking and throating them. 

The butt plug in my rectum was also working wonders.  The added sensitivity it created allowed me to clearly feel the edges of Terrell's big helmet head and the engorged veins of his steel-like shaft.  He kept thrusting his hard cock deeper and deeper into my eager pussy and was hitting all the right spots.  I couldn’t contain my emotions, finally hollering out, “Fuck, yes, Terrell.  Keep fucking me just like that.”

With that green light, he began thrusting into me like a madman.  At the same time, I was stroking Adam and Thomas' cocks while they were busy caressing my tits and pulling, twisting, or nibbling on my nipples.  They felt ready to take Terrell’s place in my pussy after he climaxed.

I could sense the rest of the team gradually creeping closer to the beds.  At the same time, I felt Terrell’s cock begin to swell even more and begin pulsating.  I knew he was about to bust a nut.  He suddenly called out, “Oh fuuuuck, I’m cuming, Mandi.  Where do you want it?”

“Shoot it on my tits,’ I shouted, letting go of the two cocks I was stroking so I could get up on my elbows and watch as Terrell slid his cum filled cock out of my pussy.  Giving his cock a few strokes with his hand, within seconds he began spraying rope after rope of his pearly cum onto my tits, stomach, and pubic mound. 

Adam and Thomas both quickly decided they didn’t want to "get in the line of fire" and slid over closer to the edge of bed and began stroking their own fully erect cocks. 

I watched in awe as Terrell glazed me with a load of cum that included filling my navel to overflowing.  With a huge grin on my face, I sat up and began scooping up what cum I could with my fingers.  Then, holding them over my upturned mouth, I let the cum slowly drip off my fingers, onto my tongue, and down my throat. 

While Adam and Thomas continued watching my little cum eating show, their heads rolled back as if they were looking up at the heavens.  They were stroking their cocks so fiercely I knew they were about to bust a nut before they ever fucked me.  I looked up at them and said, “When you are ready to blow your load, I want it in my mouth.  Otherwise, I’ll have so much cum on me that there will have to be a time-out while I take a shower.”

Sure enough, in not more than a couple of minutes, Adam and Thomas both announced they were about to cum.  I grabbed both guys, pulled them to me, stuffing both of their hard cocks into my mouth only moments before they both erupted.

Swallowing as fast as I could was a losing battle.  I loved the idea of cum from two cocks unloading into my mouth at the same time.  But I simply couldn’t swallow fast enough, and I had to let some of it leak out between my lips and down onto my tits. 

I tried scooping up the additional cum I now had on me.  But I was just too messy to be comfortable welcoming anyone else to join me without somehow cleaning up.

Just then, a crazy and naughty idea suddenly popped into my head.  I leaped off the bed and grinning, announced, “I’m such a mess I’m on my way to the shower."  Then, looking at Jared, I called out, “Check all the guy’s cards, Jared.  I’ll welcome the first two guys that want to jump in the shower with me and help clean me up.”

At the same time, I looked over at the other bed to see how Jocelyn was doing.  Once again, I saw her energetically riding one cock while she was stoking the cocks of two other guys who were lying beside her.  She grinned, waved at me with the universal two-thumbs-up sign, and blew me an air kiss.  She had clearly exorcized any fears about participating in a gang bang and was relishing another new sexual experience.

Jared worked quickly, taking less than a couple of minutes before two grinning team members came rushing up to me.  Their names were Jake and Eli, and, like the rest of the guys, they were less than 30 years old, tan, muscular, and in great shape.  I had no doubt that any one of the team members would be a perfect partner for some brief but intense sexual action.

But Jake and Eli were still wearing their shorts.  Since I was naked and ready for the shower, I gave them both my sexiest smile, then quickly unfastened and dropped their shorts to the floor.  Tightly grasping their rapidly hardening cocks in each hand, I led them into the beautiful and spacious shower.

I was not disappointed.  Once I got the water set to the proper flow rate and temperature I stepped into the delightful spray.  As I hoped and expected, Jake and Eli were immediately all over me, one on each side, caressing, exploring, and gently soaping my entire body.   

This shower was a great idea,” I thought to myself.

Neither Jake nor Eli seemed the least bit shy.  It wasn’t long before I felt Eli’s fingers in my pussy and Jake’s in my anal cleft, while they both used their other hands to spread soap suds all over my tits and belly. 

Jake suddenly called out, “Hey, Eli.  Do you know Mandi has a butt plug in her ass,”

Laughing and not waiting for Eli to say something, I replied, “Well, it sure took long enough for someone to notice it.  Jocelyn also has one, and it is something we’re both saving for later.  You’ll just have to stick around to find out, so don’t you dare leave.” 

With that, I grasped Jake’s now ultra-hard cock and used it to guide him into a position where he was facing me with his back against the far wall of the shower.  With my butt now pointed toward Eli, I spread my legs, bent over at the waist, and called out to him, saying, “Fuck me hard with your big, beautiful cock Eli, while I deep-throat Jake.  When you climax, I want your cum in my pussy.  Then, I’ll want you two to switch places so Jake can fuck me while I lick and suck all the wonderful juices I expect will be all over your cock.”

Oh my God.  Eli and Jake did exactly what I asked.  Being under the warm water spray of the shower while sucking and fucking two magnificent champion professional athletes was a new and remarkable experience for me. 

Eli promptly demonstrated that he knew how to please a woman.  With his hands firmly holding my hips, he slowly slid his fat cock into my now ultra-sensitive vagina.  As he did, the added pressure against my vaginal sheath created by the butt plug inserted in my rectum amplified the details of his wide helmet head and the fully blood-engorged veins pulsating in his shaft. 

My pussy was so wet that in only a few seconds his cock was balls-deep in my pussy with its fat head bottoming out against my cervix.  He immediately began thrusting his steel-hard phallus back and forth into my cunt, both rapidly and forcefully, in a way that got me screaming, "Oh, fuuuuuuck.  Oh, fuuuucking fuck.  Don’t you dare stop, Eli.”

Being fucked by an active yet mature professional athlete is something I never expected would be so mind-blowing.  The combination of Eli’s incredible body and his worldly maturity was the perfect combination to fully pleasure someone as sexually insatiable as me.  Having been deprived of female intimacy for over a week while at the same time being exposed to a plethora of beautiful and sexy women unquestionably added significantly not only to his level of arousal but to his performance. 

He was fucking me so hard, and his hips were thrusting so fast they were almost a blur.  I momentarily wondered if he was some sort of mechanical fucking machine.  However, the combination of his youthful exuberance and recent lack of female company meant it probably wouldn’t take long before he would explode in a massive climax.  And that’s exactly what happened.  With nearly no warning, Eli suddenly shot so much love juice into my pussy that some of it slipped past his cock and onto the shower floor.

Note to self – When my libido and horniness are off the charts, seek out a currently unmarried or uncommitted professional athlete to satisfy my carnal urges.

We stood still for a few minutes while Eli came down from his orgasm.  Finally slipping out of my pussy, he called to Jake, “Your turn, mate.  Mandi is more than ready for you.”

Jake and Eli switched places.  Fortunately, Jake hadn't climaxed yet, so he was able to give me a good pounding too, while I savored licking up all the love juices that were coating Eli’s barely shrinking phallus.  I was quite sure it wouldn’t take long for them to fully recover their erections.

As Jake was finally adding his jizz to what Eli had already deposited in my pussy, I was enveloped by an orgasm of such intensity that I couldn’t keep from gradually sinking to the floor of the shower. I just lay there convulsing for several minutes while the water continued cascading over my temporarily sated body.

I had no idea how long the three of us had been in the shower.  But it must have been longer than expected because Jared walked up with a rather worried expression.  Looking questioningly at me lying on the shower floor, he asked, “Are you okay, Mandi?  The troops are wondering when you will return.”

“I’m way better than okay.  If the rest of the team is as accomplished at pleasing a woman like me, this will be one night I’ll never forget.  Now, if you will kindly hand me one of the bath towels on the shelf to your right, I’ll dry off and be ready for the next round.”

As I stood drying off, I was astounded by a sudden urge to enjoy some anal sex and not have to worry about having a guilty conscience by knowingly depriving any of the guys of something they wanted or expected from me, including a DP or even an airtight.  I decided to wait for someone to ask me for one of those “treats," and I’d say I would gladly do that as long as they would do the honors of removing the plug from my anus.

Having made that decision, I walked back to the room with a spring in my step and a grin on my face.  As soon as I walked in, naked of course, a loud cheer greeted me and several guys came rushing up to me, waving cards in their hands. 

~~~~~~

The next couple of hours were off the charts.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that every guy I fucked or sucked provided a distinct and memorable experience, each with its own nuances.  Fortunately for me, not every guy was into anal, and only one pair of guys was looking for a DP, all of which I eagerly provided.  By the end of the night, I was delighted that my butt hole wasn’t nearly as abused as I expected it to be.

Having sex with a bunch of highly sexed, energetic, and in-shape athletes was a fantabulous but also exhausting experience.  I had no idea how many guys I had fucked, but I was damn sure I was with every one of them at least once.  Even though I was young and in as good shape as I thought, I was finally beginning to wear down.

I had relished every second, yet wished it never had to stop.  It was as though I was in the middle of a continuous orgasm, calling out to the Almighty, and squirting all over the bed. 

But I knew it was getting beyond late when most of the team was gone, and I saw that Dave and Craig had their eyes closed and were resting their heads on their arms on one of the tables.  Jared was lying back in one of the chairs, apparently sound asleep.

Finally finding myself alone on the soaking wet bed I had been using, I glanced over to see if Jocelyn was still there and awake.  I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her lying on her side and looking back at me with a Cheshire Cat expression. 

“Having fun yet,” I asked.

“Without a doubt, Mandi.  l enjoyed this gang bang far more than I ever expected, and lost track of how many guys fucked me.  So, do I qualify as a real slut now?”

“You are a wonder, Jocelyn.  If you’ll give me a few minutes, I’ll be able to answer that.”

Jocelyn’s question was the perfect segue into a brief ceremony I knew was now in order. 

After rousing all three guys from their slumber, I looked at Dave and quietly asked, “Do you remember the marvelous words you spoke to me after we mutually agreed to accept my unquenchable desire for us to openly and willingly enjoy sex with other partners and doing so without feeling any guilt or regret?”   

“How could I ever forget them, my love.”

Making sure Craig and Jocelyn were out of earshot, I said, “I hope that’s true because there is something we need to do right here, right now.  First, please hand me the jewelry bag I asked you to carry with you tonight.  Then, I’d like you to express those same words to Craig and Jocelyn, but in a way that they will immediately recognize it as a sincere message they must cherish and follow throughout their lives together.”

Smiling, but with a hint of a tear in his eye, Dave nodded and handed me the jewelry bag. 

Then, looking at Craig and Jocelyn, Dave said, “Mandi has a small gift to present to you.  But before she does, she has asked me to pass on some special words of wisdom she and I agreed to live by, and that we sincerely urge you both to follow for the rest of your lives. 

“That said, would you two please turn to face each other and join hands.”

Grinning, Craig and Jocelyn immediately turned and faced each other.

Dave began, saying, “In only a few short days, Mandi and I have watched you two reach a level of marital bliss and sexual compatibility that few couples can ever achieve.  It wasn’t all that long ago when Mandi and I reached that same level, so we know the importance of the following words and how essential they will be for you both to live by.   

“We can honestly say that our reaching a mutually agreed state of sexual understanding and acceptance has enhanced our life together more than we ever imagined.  But, for a happy, enduring, and successful open marriage you both must unequivocally accept, agree with, and promise to abide by a certain unbreakable and undying trust.

“This trust is based entirely on the understanding that you will always be completely honest and truthful with each other, and no matter how difficult it may seem, you will never lie to each other.  It takes just one lie, no matter how small or innocent, to break that trust and destroy what you have accomplished.” 

With a bit of a chuckle in his voice, Dave continued, “I also want you both to understand that the word ‘Slut’ is not one of derision or ridicule but one of flattery.  It represents a special standing in our society that exceptional women like Jocelyn and Mandi have achieved and many others strive for, but few will ever reach.”

With that, I opened the jewelry bag Dave had been carrying around all night, and withdrew a beautiful, inch-tall, rhinestone, chocker-style necklace that boldly displayed the word SLUT. 

Some light laughter and a few “oohs” and “aahs’ were heard.

Dave continued, saying, “Craig and Jocelyn.  We hope you both will accept this small gift we are presenting to you, and by so doing, you acknowledge your mutual understanding and agreement that Jocelyn is now officially not just a slut but your slut, you both embrace and exchange the concept that you will always be completely honest and totally truthful with each other, and no matter how difficult it may seem, you will never lie to each other.”

Smiling ear to ear, Craig took the necklace and placed it around Jocelyn's beautiful, slender neck with the word SLUT standing proudly in front.

Looking both giddy but somewhat perplexed, Jocelyn said, "I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  But I can tell you that I will wear this neckless proudly.”  Then, after pausing momentarily, she laughed, “But only when and where it will be appropriate.”

------ To be Continued ------  

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments