Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotbox

"A cure for the common cold."

16
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I feel like crap. My cold is settling in and after a long frustrating day all I want to do is take a hot shower, eat and hopefully fall asleep watching a movie. I want to think about as little as possible; nothing would be better. First a shower, I need to feel a bit more human. Waiting for it to heat up I decide to light one up, really hotbox the place. Relax me a bit.

Ever since I was a kid whenever my brother or I got sick, my parents would steam up the bathroom and stick us in there to sweat out any cold that was brewing; it always helped. As I got older I added the sweet buzz of Mary Jane to make the shower afterwards more enjoyable, and right now if a great high and a warm shower is all I’m going to get to relax and feel better, I’ll take it.

I’m sitting on the bathroom counter as the shower runs, and steam fills the room. Bringing the joint up, placing it between my lips, I flick the Bic and raise the flame to the other end. I inhale deeply, letting the smoke fill my lungs and close my eyes. Leaning my head back against the wall and exhaling slowly, I try to turn off my mind from the day’s events.

Not a minute later the bathroom door crashes open.

“Close the fucking door, you’re letting out all the heat,” I snap, becoming more irritated that I can’t just have a moment of peace.

I hear the door close hard, followed by, “How am I not surprised.” I know that voice.

The steam fades a little, so I’m able to see that I’m right. It’s my ex. Her long thick dirty blonde hair is up in a bun and no makeup. I’ve never thought she needed it.

I can feel my body tensing and my heart jumping in my throat, knowing my day could potently get a hell of a lot worse. “What are you doing here?”

“I was told you were sick. I like you when you’re sick, you’re easier to deal with.” I can hear the evil behind her words and I can’t help but smirk.

“So you’re in a better mood I take it?” I ask, taking another hit of the joint and pass it to her. If she takes it I need to shut my mouth and enjoy her good mood and if she doesn’t take it… Well, I don’t want to think about that.

In that moment of waiting, I can’t help but think of our past. To make a long story short we had been seeing each other on and off for over a year or so, the sex was great, but we always fought. I wouldn’t commit, but we also seemed to bring out the worst and the best of one another. There was never an in between with her, it was great or it was fucking awful.

Our last big fight was at the beginning of the year and it did not end well. She went off and found someone else, which she then flaunted at me the last time I saw her. This last event is the reason for my lack of enthusiasm that she is here right now.

I am fighting every urge of curiosity to ask her several different questions. Why does she still have a key, why is she really here, how does she know I’m sick, and where is her new girlfriend? I mean it is Friday evening, shouldn’t they be together? Instead I hold my tongue and I don’t say anything, I don’t want to cause a fight, I just don’t have it in me tonight.

I watch her take the joint and lean against the wall across from me. I let out a small sigh of relief and lean back as we start passing it back and forth. I can barely see her through the steam now, only her silhouette, but through our silence, a familiar tension starts to linger in the air.

“It’s getting warm in here,” she says as I hear the sound of the zipper on her hoodie, then the sound of it hitting the floor. Her shirt hits me in face, and her smell takes me back to a perfect moment and like a second wind, a new hunger arises. I pull myself off the wall and slip off my shirt, tossing it her way. I can almost feel her grin through the steam, causing my own grin.

I don’t know if it is the pot, the heat, or the head cold, but sitting on the edge of the counter, watching her take the few steps towards me, letting her hair down feels almost dream like. There is sweat glistening off her skin, her hair is hanging down half her face and her eyes are on mine. I can feel my heart start to beat faster because I know what is about to happen. I can’t resist those eyes, those lips, or that body and she knows it.

Fuck.

Pushing her body between my legs and leaning towards me, she raises the joint to her lips. Her eyes are looking brazenly into mine, and her other hand is running up my thigh to the button of my jeans, undoing them with one hand. I refuse to let my hands leave the counter because I’m not sure if I should trust my foggy brain to make decisions I might regret later. She has me at a vulnerable point and knows that this doesn’t happen often.

She inhales a long drag and holds it in as she leans in closer; I automatically spread my lips apart as she gets on her tip toes, inching closer. The hand with the joint rests on my thigh and she very slowly blows the smoke between my lips. I inhale whatever smoke I get as I move in, not to kiss her but to let our lips just touch.

Looking at her I pull away, exhaling whatever smoke I got, raising an eyebrow almost asking, “Are you sure about this?”

She returns my nonverbal question with her own nonverbal answer, it’s in those smiling eyes, and oh how I know that look. Every brain cell left working is saying don’t do it, but my body is failing at receiving the message.

She tosses the now roach into the sink, and moves both hands to my waist undoing my zipper then giving me a nod to lift my hips. I watch as she slides them down my thighs and over my knees to drop them to the floor.

I pull her closer, my hands around the waist of her leggings, pulling them down her hips. Realizing she is going commando today, a grin crosses my face. We are now face to face, both of us exposed and there is a sheen of sweat covering our bodies.

She leans in letting her lips brush past mine, moving up to my ear whispering, “I know what my baby needs when she’s sick.” Then moves back in for a longer passionate kiss.

The moment her lips touch mine, memories of all our good times flood my mind. Somehow that sends chills through my heated body, because I know exactly what she has in mind.

My mind is brought back to the current moment when I feel her hands glide up my thighs. As we release the kiss and I look in her eyes I know right then and there, she has me right where she wants me, and tonight I am too out of it to care and deep down I want it. I want her.

Her fingers trail up reaching my excited lips, running her index finger slowly up and down, swirling in the nectar already seeping.

“A little taste before?”

Being a rhetorical question, she doesn’t wait for a response before moving her lips down my neck past my collar bone. Moving quickly knowing what she’s after, she kisses between my breasts and I lean back watching her slide her soft lips down my stomach to the top of my mound.

I close my eyes and prop one leg up as her tongue takes its first taste, I can’t help but smile. She runs her tongue lightly along my lips. Spreading them open with her fingers as her tongue runs up. Finding my clit, she starts to do what she does best, circling, nipping, sucking, repeat.

Lifting my hips slightly to her assault, I lean back and one hand grabs the wall and the other rests on the faucet as she continues to hit all the right spots. God she knows just what makes me tick. Leaning back on the counter I open my legs wider for her and as I do she stabs her tongue into me. In and out, with every movement out she would flick my clit with her tongue. I can feel her fingers moving up my thigh to my already pulsing sex.

“Fuck,” I moan as two fingers enter me causing my body to tense. My hand leaves the wall and I grab the back of her hair pushing her face in my puss. Feeling her moving inside of me along with the devouring of my clit pushes me to my climax. My body shudders making me lose my balance and I grip the faucet tighter.

Breathing hard I pull her up towards me, wanting a taste of what she just devoured. Our lips meet as I take a taste of myself. I did taste good but what I wanted now was to taste her. Before I could spin her around and give her my own tongue lashing, she moves her cum covered lips to my forehead.

‘She’s checking for a fever,’ I thought.

“We should get you cleaned up and off to bed babe,” she said confirming my thought. Grabbing my hand and pulling me off the counter towards the shower, she doesn’t give me a chance to say anything.

It’s not the biggest shower; all tile with a small door that you have to walk in sideways, but once you stepped in it is quite deep. The best part is the detachable shower head with adjustable settings.

I watch her step in then listen to her squeal while she quickly adjusts the water. It takes a few seconds before I hear, “Come on.” I take a deep breath and in that moment I think, what the fuck am I doing, I’m not even fully here. Shutting the door, I remind myself to turn up the cold water so I don’t end up passing out mid fun.

I run my hands over my face as I feel my orgasm still running down my inner thighs. With that I step in to see her back to me, face up to the water and getting her hair wet. Watching the water run down her smooth olive skin she turns to the side and I watch the water pour over her erect nipples, flowing down her stomach and between her thighs.

She looks into my eyes, watching me drink up the sight and smiles. “Are you just going to stand there?”

I smile back and move the few steps towards her as she moves back letting me get under the water. I stand still getting my hair wet and letting the water run down my sore tired body when I hear a bottle open. Looking up at her and she motions for me to bring my head down. I let my head leave the falling water and lower it as she squeezed some shampoo in my hair.

For a moment, neither of us moves and then she gives me a look that clearly says, ‘What, you think I was going to wash your hair too?’

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

I give a harsh laugh, shake my head and begin washing my hair. As I finish rinsing the shampoo out she is waiting with the conditioner, watching me and biting her lip. Taking the conditioner onto my hand I back out of the water for her to get back under, not wanting her to get to cold.

She turns around, grabs the loofa and puts body wash on it. As I watch her do this, I turn around, close my eyes and step back under the water. As the water flows over my body I feel her press the loofa against my skin. It moves in circles down my back, over my ass cheeks and between my thighs. Her hands slide up my back to my shoulders, turning me to face her.

Now that I’m facing her, she gently washes my chest. Using both hands now, one hand uses the soap to massage my breast as the loofa makes its way down my stomach. While she is doing this I gather some of the soap and wash my face. I feel the loofa between my thighs making me to flinch back. Hearing her soft laugh, l her body presses against mine and she bites my bottom lip.

I want her.

She turns around to put away the loofa and I move up behind her, my body still covered in soap. Running my hands down her arms I take her hands and place them on the wall in front of us. I hear a gasp leave her lips. My one hand moves the wet hair out of her face and off her neck. She smiles as I move my hand back down her body. I kiss her neck as my fingers trail slowly down her stomach feeling her body tense as I reach between her thighs.

Using my own legs one by one I push her legs out to meet the wall on each side, not that wide but wide enough. I run my fingers lightly up and down her slit feeling the silk between my fingers while the water runs down us both. Pushing her hips back on me I can feel her ass on my once again aching mound.

My thumb starts to work her clit as my fingers slide between her lips finding her core, just as my fingertips enter, the water goes from hot to ice, thanks to my roommate using the kitchen sink. The jolt sends us forward out of the water and I thrust my fingers deep inside, causing her to jump as we squish into the front tile wall.

Pushing my hips into hers I try to get out of the cold water and this pushes her tits against the cold tile. With a shocked laugh and a moan, she pushes her hips back, moving me back under the water. I drive into her again deeper as I scramble and fight to stay out of the cold.

The water starts to warm and we are both now back underneath the spray. As the water heats up it begins to fill the room with steam again. My feet pin her feet against the walls and her one hand reaches back grabbing the back of my head pulling me closer. I move faster, rolling her clit around as I dive in and out feeling her ready to climax. Her hand moves from the front wall to the side as mine slides over her breast, taking her nipple between two fingers and pinching. She pushes her hips back into me, nails digging into the back of my head. The water rolls over us as I kiss then bite her neck.

"Ohh...” Her head drops back on my shoulder as her face leaves the water and she gasps for a breath, letting out a loud, “Yes!” that echoes against the tile.

Her body starts to shake as she pushes back again, rocking against my fingers, my hips follow hers back and forth, grinding my aching puss into her ass. Her juices seeping faster into the palm of my hand as her cunt tightens around my fingers. I press on her clit harder as she starts to cum, dropping my arm around her waist to hold her up as her knees start to buckle gripping my hair harder.

After catching her breath she turns to face me, her arms around my neck as mine go to her hips, pressing my thumbs just above the hip bone. She pulls me in, kissing me like we used to.

Pulling back to look at me, she can see that I’m tired, and that the heat is getting me to.

"Soon baby." Her hand moves into my hair pushing my bangs out of my face then down.

"I'm not finished with you just yet." Her index finger trails down over my collarbone, between my breasts over my stomach.

"One more," she says, and her finger traces over my sensitive yet needy clit and leans in to kiss me again. "You will sleep hard after this, I promise?"

She knows I'm not a quitter, tired or not, I won't throw in the towel. Her finger flicks over my clit once before reaching over to cool the water off then reaches up grabbing the shower head.

I watch her step back against the tile, again feeling dreamlike as she almost disappears into the steam. I give my head a quick shake and tell myself, 'Focus.' Then I take a step forward, pressing my body against hers. Feeling her hard nipples press against mine, I run my hand up her body, over the side of her breast and my thumb flicked her across her nipple.

I continue to move up her neck and into her hair lightly pulling her head back as I move my face closer, barely able to see her face but knowing a grin is wide upon it. I lean in and kiss her again, our tongues dance as she props a leg on the wall, and my other hand runs along her thigh, cupping her ass pressing my fingers into her flesh. My hips push against hers and our sweetness mixes as our clits touch.

I hear the click of the shower head and we both smile, knowing what's next.

The water hits my side as she clicks it again, the jet of water now moving down. I step my one leg back as she hooks it under her leg. The water sprays back and forth as she finds the right spots. It hits her clit first and she pushes her hips forward as a moan mixed with a squeal leaves her lips. Her other hand reaches and grabs the back of my neck pressing our faces together. Our noses touch and I look in her eyes. There is a grin on my face that turns into a quick gasp as it hits my clit.

After a moment of moving the water around she finds the rhythm flicking it back and forth between us. Grinding against each other our moans grow louder. She spreads her legs more as I step between pushing my clit harder against hers while the jet of water hits us.

My hand leaves her hair and goes back to her hip, pressing my thumb in harder as I feel her nails dig in the back of my neck. Our heads are still pressed against each other, giving desperate kisses between moans.

“Oh fuck,” she moans. I can feel her body start to tremble as mine begins to tighten and the shower starts to spin.

There is loud quick inhales from both of us as we both start reaching the peak of climax, then the silence held like our breath. A moment passes and she starts to scream with pleasure and her body convulses against mine. My own moans blending with hers but there is also bright flashing lights and black spots as my orgasm rides its wave.

Suddenly, I gasp and my body goes numb. The sounds of her moans are fading. Everything is black as my head hits her shoulder.

“Baby…”

I can feel her nails digging deeper, and then nothing

“Baby…”

I slowly open my eyes and I hear her again, “Baby!”

I can faintly hear the shower head bouncing off the tile and I feel the random sprays of now cooler water causing my body to shiver.

“Baby?” she asks and I open my eyes again.

Lifting my head I hear her to tell me to take it easy as she pushes the hair out of my face giving me a smile.

Her voice is soft. “There you are.”

I’m on my knees now, no wonder they hurt. Her legs are still wrapped around my waist and she is sitting on my lap. I have a moment where I think, ‘This is going to hurt tomorrow.’

I watch her as she reaches for the showerhead and then reaches up turning the tap to cool the water down more. She clicks it over to a lighter spray and brings it up, spraying down over my head and down my body and hers. Leaning forward she once again brings her lips to my forehead checking my temperature.

I lean into her unable to really move yet and she brings the water to the back of my neck. My mind is still unfocused and foggy but I feel content to stay right here.

She says softly, “Let’s get you up and outta here babe, it’s time for that nap.”

Stepping out of the shower she wraps a towel around me then herself. The bathroom is full of steam and warm, but as she opens the door I am blasted with a cold air and a shiver runs through my body.

In my room I watch her dry herself off, and then she turns and dries me as well. With a smile she nods towards the bed. I follow her to it and she pulls back the covers urging me to get in and I do not hesitate.

I reach for her wrist as she begins to walk away. Holding her I pull her to me. She pauses for a moment then crawls in beside me, letting my arms wrap around her, pulling her close.

I barely get out, “Don’t go until I sleep.”

“Okay,” I hear her say softly.

A glance at the clock told me it is 7:49 pm and with that I drift off.

I wake up to the front door closing and see the clock says 10:07 pm. The space beside me is empty and I smile, not only because I’m alone and I feel a bit better, but I’m still feeling stoned. The rumble in my stomach gets me moving out of bed and as I sit up I see a pile of clothes. My favorite sweats, t-shirt and hoodie all folded nicely.

I can smell chicken soup cooking upstairs. The clothes feel warm like they just came out of the dryer and get dressed quickly, wanting their warmth. Walking upstairs, moving as fast as my foggy brain and still shaky legs will let me; I reach the kitchen and see a pot on the stove with a lid. There is a note on the counter beside it.

‘I told you, I know what my baby needs when she’s sick. Admit that I’m right. The soup is ready, go eat and rest. See you in a few weeks. Take care.

Love,

Your favorite addiction xoxo’

Dropping the piece of paper on the counter, I fill a bowl, grab some crackers and the ice pack and head for the couch. While I’m waiting for the soup to cool, I pop another cold pill, ice my sore knees and roll another joint for after I eat. The only thing on my mind is, eat food, smoke joint, and sleep. There are little flashes of sex but in the end… Nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments