Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kirsten My New Life Coach

"Kirsten wants to be a Sex Coach"

6
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
845 words 845 words

Author's Notes

"True story being told as it unfolds. I'll submit a weekly or biweekly report of my progress seducing Kirsten from Life Coach to Sex Coach."

Week One

This past Friday, June 4, I was surfing through Craig's List ads and saw an add asking for a fellow Life Coach student to work with for training purposes. I initially put it off and did not respond but really glad I changed my mind. I emailed giving a brief summary of my background including a Master's Degree in Counseling. I also included that I'm certified in Reality Therapy and Choice Theory. I closed with my name and cell phone number.

I received a text message response from Kirsten within the hour.  She seemed a bit overwhelmed that my background and training were so much more advanced than her. But she suggested we connect by phone on Saturday her day off. We set a time for two pm.

Kirsten called right on schedule as planned. Her cute little girl voice turned me on right from her Hello. I started with a rundown of my background and why I answered her SOS for Help. I'm 70 years old, look a lot younger, and have dealt with chronic heart failure since 2014 which caused me to gain weight. I told Kirsten that I had lost fifty pounds in the past year but need some serious support and motivation to lose another fifty pounds by the end of the year.

Kirsten in turn told me she would like to provide coaching calls for me followed by me giving her some feedback on her coaching techniques. I agreed to coach her on building her coaching business.

Kirsten told me she was a mere thirty-nine years of age has a full time nine to five Monday through Friday job and with two kids eight and twelve. Her time is limited but committed to calling me every Saturday afternoon.  We discussed going to Zoom at some point also. Kirsten and I hit it off great considering it was our first connection and it seemed like such a short visit but my timer on my cell phone indicated that we talked for right at two hours.

Okay, just to be fair, it might be a bit before I get around to the sexy part of this story because it has not happened yet. Kirsten is a work in progress and certainly will take some subtle seduction to get her beyond the point of being my coaching student in training to become my sex partner or lover. But I think she is worth the effort and I'm willing to take the challenge to lead her in that direction. I've already suggested that we do not wait too long to meet in person and that we might well become lifelong friends. Kirsten lives only about twenty five miles from me.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

After we hung up, I couldn't stop thinking about Kirsten. She did give me her last name and suggested we become Facebook Friends. She warned me that her pictures on Facebook were several years old.  I sent her a friend request as I looked her profile over. Not a bad looking gal at all. In fact, no matter what she looked like she had already drawn me in with her personality.

As the evening went on and I thought more and more about her I had to do something to relieve my sexcitement. I logged onto Lush Sex Stories and after reading five or six stories, I masturbated myself to orgasm twice. I decided to join so I could share my journey of seduction with Kirsten.

I finally went to bed at eleven pm an hour later than usual. I could not go to sleep because all I could do was fantasize about where my relationship with Kirsten might lead to. The heart failure makes it hard to get an erection but thinking about Kirsten seemed to get me hard enough that if she were in bed with me I'd certainly be more than able to penetrate her wet, pink pussy. For a third time, I managed to ejaculate a load of sperm thinking about Kirsten giving me a blow job, me sucking her nipples and her pussy while inserting a well lubricated finger up her ass hole.

I thought about laying on my back while she rode my cock long and hard finally letting out a series of grunts, groans and screams before she fell on me exhausted from her series of multiple orgasms.

Finally, I was able to fall asleep only to wake an hour earlier than usual at five-thirty am. And then it started all over again.

All I've been able to do today is think about Kirsten and where our new found relationship might lead and how long it will be before she warms up enough for kissing and make-out sessions and how long it will take to act out my fantasy of sucking her nipples and eating her sweet little pussy or getting a blow job from her. And when will I be able to stick my hard cock in her sweet cunt?

I'll follow up each Saturday as we talk and document the progress in this journey with Kirsten.

Published 
Written by 0070
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments