Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Did I Know.....

"I remember late night car rides the most."

8
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing. I don't know what I was intending beyond putting words to page. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading."

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Take me home," I replied.

I will never forget that summer. The summer that changed my life in so many ways.

"Do you want to?" Steve asked, being flirty and concerned at the same time.

"Fine," I said, irritated and angry at being asked for what seemed like the tenth time in three minutes.

I leaned over and took his enormous cock into my mouth. I gave the first of many blowjobs to a guy I had known through an ex-girlfriend of mine.


It had started innocently enough, with me giving in after watching my girlfriend cheating on me.

I really must thank her for that.

Steve was the first guy I had ever slept with. What had started out as revenge sex turned into something entirely different.

"I will be there soon," Steve replied.

I looked forward to seeing Steve. He always made me feel comfortable, without necessarily being judgemental. And that was important to me, during that summer. Steve was a bit older then me, fully aware of his sexuality, and answered any questions I had.

I had met Steve thru an ex-girlfriend I shall call Emmy, whom I had been seeing for close to a year. She and I were old classmates in school, and I was a friend of her brother. When we were in school, we HATED each other - not really sure, why. We just never got along.

When we dated years later, it took everyone by surprise, given we were so different from each other, including us. It was a common belief that we were just compatible in the bedroom; she was bisexual, and I was straight as an arrow.

It was a common practice of hers to see what it would take for me to sleep with one of her guy friends. She had two close guy friends whom I shall call Steve and Dan. We would all hang out, laugh, party, and have an overall good time. Sure, Emmy would partake in girl-on-girl action, which she never hid, but on occasion, she would also ask or insist that we have a threesome.

At the time, I always declined.

We fought all the time, probably so we could get to the make-up sex, which looking back was always great, usually consisting of a lot of flirting, kissing, and sex that ended in both her and I completely satisfied. It wasn't until one summer evening at a party, which Emmy didn't show for, that this story takes a turn.

After a few months of listening to rumors of her scandalous cheating rumors which I had up to that point chosen to ignore, we had agreed to meet at a party that her friend Steve was throwing because of a promotion he had received at his job. Needless to say, she never showed up, and after discovering she was cheating with her ex-boyfriend, I went back to the party with Steve and had a LOT to drink that night, and was overall very upset and poor company.

After the party began to slow down, and everyone had left, I was sitting on Steve's couch nursing a broken relationship. We began to talk about a variety if different things, including my willingness to consider exploring same-sex relations.

After approximately an hour, I began to make out with Steve, kissing, touching, until finally, I was giving him head on his couch. What a fantastic feeling! I was naturally new to the idea but was turned on just the same.

TSMaryForU23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSMaryForU23

Eventually, we worked our way from his couch, to his shower, and finally to his bedroom. He was very kind, and understanding of my virginal bisexuality, and willing to take it slow. All in all, it was probably one of my favorite experiences in my young adult life. We ended up sharing mutual blowjobs, handjobs, kissing, and even having sex in his bedroom. This didn't last long, as I was an anal virgin, and his cock was something I couldn't take at first, due to his seven inches and girth of manhood.

That night changed my life.

After four years, Steve and I became very good at our routine, even though we were never dating. After a long day of work, Steve would text or call and invite me for a drive out the road. I soon became very willing to take these drives, and prepared for them well. I would have something packed to drink after blowjobs, mints, mouthwash, or even gum. sweats or shorts with no underwear for ease of access in the summer heat, in case he wanted to fuck me over the hood of his car, which happened as often as we had time, as I learned about what it meant to be bisexual.

He would bring smokes, condoms and lube. He almost always wore shorts commando style, to help speed things along. He was a good-looking man, in his late thirties, and had an amazing cock. Seven inches long, and his girth was equally impressive.

We always knew the outcome; we joked about it often. It always ended up with his cock in my mouth, sucking him off by the time we hit the corner by Auke Rec. Sometimes we only had time for a quick hand job, which always ended in my promises to finish the job properly the next time we went out.

On the rare occasions that we had extra time, I would find myself bent over the hood of his car pants around my ankles, listening to his balls slapping my tight ass. I loved those nights, or the quickie blowjobs I would give him driving out the road. I enjoyed feeling his hot cum hitting my throat as I learned how to swallow.

Steve would often joke about cars passing as he had me bent over his car, exposing my cheeks, bright red from his relentless thrusts to my tight ass. I learned he enjoyed watching my reactions to headlights and feeling my tension as cars passed by.

This went on for years. Over all, we had sex countless times. I became his willing student in bisexuality, oftentimes wondering when our next night drive would be, and daydreaming about having him inside me.

He would always say "thank you", and I would tell him "any time". And I meant it.

Steve was my first and always will be my favorite.

I miss our car rides. Thank you, Steve. I wish you still lived here.

And thank you to that special gal who betrayed my trust, and brought out a whole different side to me.

Thank you, I deeply appreciate what you started.

Published 
Written by Drex45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments