Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My February

"Journal entry"

24
11 Comments 11
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Edited by JWren"

February was getting rather boring. I guess after an awesome trip to Hedonism, everything would seem dull for a while, but I couldn't wait to see Dan and let him have me.

I feel love for him — but I really don't want it to develop. So, we meet a few times a month when I can get away and I've accepted him as my Dom. I love his big cock and how he uses me. 

A few decent swingers' parties brightened me up as I got to talk about the Hedo trip, and got my fuck on. We met a nice black couple for what we called ‘our reparation date’ and it was fun despite the rules, especially the one about using a damn condom. I needed some hardcore fun but it didn't seem it would happen that month. 

Then Dan sent a text saying he needed a favor from me. 

‘What are you getting me into?’ I asked.

‘Come over for a quickie and I’ll tell you.’

I left work a little early and went to Dan’s place. He pounded and filled me and then explained what he wanted me to do. He said he had a friend coming to Boston for five days and he owed him a huge favor. He then said his friend had a bigger cock than his — and Dan is nine inches long and thick.

“How big?” I asked.

“You hear about big black cock all the time,” said Dan, “well, he’s a big white cock.”

Dan then pulled up his friend’s profile on a site we’re on. I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was huge and very white with a lot of foreskin. 

“It looks like a monster eel or something,” I said.

Dan laughed and said, “I told him to send you a friend request so you can chat. But I’m hoping you'll let him have you… no, I'm telling you to let him have you.”

I said I would but didn't know if I would get free. Dan understood and we chatted about it during the next few days before I finally got a message from his friend. His name was Oliver and he was much older than me. He said sixty-three but I don't know. He seemed nice and asked me what I thought of his penis.

'Amazing,' I replied.

'I hope you can see it up close when I get to Boston for work this week.'

I told him my situation and he loved that I meet men on the side. Dan had promised me to him, so he expected me to show up at his hotel. Dan had said he would keep his word. 

I told Oliver I may not be able to meet him but he said, 'You will and I’ll be fucking you for a good hour.'

I picked up that he's a Dom and that he would hurt me sexually — I do like that at times — but he was kind of creepy. I chatted a few times with him but the pictures of his cock either excited me or creeped me out. I’d never seen a cock that pale or that shape. 

I didn't think the meeting would happen but Dan said to drop by and discuss it. Of course, we fucked and it was awesome as usual. Then Dan revealed he'd acquired good seats to the Bruins game on a Tuesday night and said I should give them to my husband. I agreed that would work but asked him, “Why is it so important for me to be with Oliver?”

Dan explained that, during the time he’d been married, he'd met Oliver on a business trip to France. I guess it may have helped the business transaction, but Dan had sex with Oliver’s wife and made a promise that if Oliver ever visited the United States, he would return the favor. It seems they once fully swapped in Florida but, now that Dan was single, he decided to use me as his woman.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” I said. 

Dan said he would drive me to the hotel and I was to wear something sexy and be submissive. No problem, that comes naturally to me when I fly solo these days.

When I gave the tickets to my guy, I told him I’d been given them at work, which had happened before. He took his kid and left and Dan picked me up. I wore my slut attire: a black mini-dress.

On the way to the hotel, Dan apologized for doing this and said that the sex was likely to be a little odd and rough. That made me rather nervous for the rest of the ride. 

Oliver was staying at one of the most expensive hotels in Boston. I had been there only once on a date a few years back. We waited in the restaurant and when Oliver arrived he was very tall -- and creepy as I’d anticipated. He sat and chatted with Dan as if I wasn't there. 

When he did finally look at me, he asked if my husband knew where I was. I said, “No,” and he laughed. 

“Finish your drink, take my key and go to room seven-three-five,” he ordered. “Take off your clothes and lay on the bed and wait for me.”

NATAZZHATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATAZZHATS

I looked at Dan and he said, “Be a good girl… go now.”

Walking to the elevator, I was nervous, wondering what Dan meant when he said the sex would be strange. What did that actually mean? 

The room was awesome. The king bed was already stripped and I took off my clothes and waited… and waited… and waited.  Almost an hour passed and time really was of the essence for me. 

When Oliver came in, he didn't speak and I tried to tell him, “I only have till the hockey game is over.” But he didn't even acknowledge that as he undressed. I then saw his monster cock flop out and he got a rubber-type cock ring from his suitcase. The ring went around his balls and cock and made it even bigger. Truthfully, I was turned on yet creeped out at the same time. 

He approached the bed and he said, “Lindsay, I’m going to fuck the shit out of you. It may hurt now or later.”

I’ve had some rough sex so I believed I could take it. Anyway, he was older so how bad could it be?

He told me to get to the edge of the bed. His white cock looked hard and I’d never seen a long foreskin like it. He forced his cock in my mouth, really drove it in, showing me no love. I did my best to not gag, but I drooled and made a mess. 

“Does your husband have a huge cock?” he suddenly asked.

 “No,” I mumbled. 

“Good, enjoy mine,” he said and called me beautiful as he flapped his cock on my face. “Suck it, lick my balls,” he said, and this went on for a while until he told me to lie on my back and spread my legs as wide as I could. 

I did as ordered and he climbed on, almost lying on top like a sixty-nine, and he told me to continue licking and sucking. Now I was close up to his cock and I pulled the skin down and sucked away. He pushed two fingers in me and worked his way until his whole hand was inside. I got super wet and came but he moved his hand in and out so vigorously it was painful after I’d come. He continued to eat me and stretch open my pussy, muttering words like “pussy… my pussy… gape,” and stuff like that. 

When he tired of that and his cock was rock hard from my sucking, he told me he only fucked in one position and that it may hurt. “I don’t wear condoms or pull out and that’s your problem,” he said, pushing between my spread my legs and lining up the head of his cock with my entrance. He said something I didn't understand and slid in deep. I gasped loudly. 

He moaned as he banged away. I enjoyed having sex in the missionary position and he went on for a long time, saying things like, “Take it all,” and “Your husband will never feel you again.” 

I almost laughed a few times, and I wanted to ride him but he kept going for longer than most men. He raised my legs onto his shoulders and went in deeper and I came very hard and wanted it to stop. But he kept going and going, driving into me as I got drier and sore. Finally, he said he was cumming and collapsed on top but stayed inside me. 

I was shocked that he’d got most of his length inside me and I was almost proud of myself. After a few moments, he kissed my cheek and slid out — and that’s when I felt his semen leak out of me like water. He lay on his back, catching his breath. 

“I’ve had a vasectomy,” he said, “but I haven’t come in a few months.” He then rolled over to look at my pussy, the mess he’d made, and he kissed it. “That was great,” he said as I checked the time to see if the game would be over.

I told Oliver I had to go. I ordered an Uber and knew there would be traffic from the game. On the long ride home, I definitely felt sore but satisfied, and I sent a text to Dan telling him that I was shocked by how good I felt. 

’That remains to be seen in the morning,’ he replied.

I was first home and took a shower, washing the weird smell of Oliver off me. On the website, there was a message from him saying I was awesome and he hoped he would see me again next visit. He added that my husband was a lucky man but I’d always remember him.

I replied: ’It was enjoyable. I wouldn't say no to another meeting.’ 

But I didn’t think there wouldn’t be a second encounter. 

In the morning, I was still sore but knew if I took a break till Saturday, I would be fine. I find that the younger big black cock beat my pussy up where I can’t walk never mind have sex. But I had to give Oliver credit. At his age, he was very attentive, had stamina, and got me off at least twice. 

Dan is the guy I listen to, so who knows what he has in store for me. One thing, I don't think I’ll ever see a cock like Oliver’s ever again — and maybe that’s a good thing. 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments