Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Takes On Five Of Us

"Realized our fantasy."

119
23 Comments 23
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"English is my second language, please forgive the errors. *** For the record: This is our third story and as per our previous two stories, this one is also based on a true experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>***"

As we prepared to move from New Zealand to Australia, we started to pack and also sell some of our stuff that we were not going to ship over. As Mike (our young friend from our previous story) was sharing an apartment with two of his friends, there were a couple of items of furniture we donated to him and his housemates. I arranged with Mike to collect it on a particular Saturday, as we were leaving Hamilton on Thursday and had to vacate the house by Wednesday afternoon. It was all down to detailed planning.

To allow us the freedom to pack and clean, Mary had taken our young son to our South African friends, for a sleepover. We were going to stay with them from Tuesday in any case, before leaving New Zealand on Thursday. On Saturday afternoon, Mike came to our house, as arranged. He brought his two housemates with him to help with loading the furniture and another friend, who owned a UTE. We loaded all the furniture and stuff onto the UTE and tied it down, ready for the trip to their apartment. The guys then kindly offered to help us move all our boxes into my garage, ready for the removalists company, to load them into their truck on Tuesday afternoon.

I offered the guys beers after all the hard work, and we all sat down on the deck in my back garden. My patio set was sold, so we were roughing it. I cannot 100% remember the names of Mike's three friends, so I will just call them Eric, Andy, and James (which rings a bell, someway or the other). They were all first-year students and seemed to be roughly about the same age as Mike.

Mary eventually came to sit with us, on the deck as well and joined us in drinking beer with us. I do not know if it was just my imagination, but I thought the guys were really "checking Mary out". I even thought that perhaps Mike said something to them about us. We have previously shared with Mike that it was one of Mary’s favorite fantasies to be with a group of guys. Maybe it was just the drink, who knows?

At one stage, I followed Mary into the house, and I asked her about the guys and perhaps one last New Zealand memory. She was interested but not confident the guys would be so keen. My trusted Spa, once again, came to the rescue. When I got back with the guys, I told them about how I am going to miss the Spa and that the new owner was collecting it on Monday evening. I dropped a hint about all the memories we have made in that Spa, and if only the new owner had any idea about how good that Spa is for romance.

Mike also commented on how nice it was for him the couple of times he joined us in our Spa. Mike mentioned that it was especially nice when it was cold outside and we all got in the warm Spa with a beer or two. I then asked Mike about the idea of using the Spa one last time, and he took the lead by announcing that we all must get into the Spa. I made a joke with Mary and asked her to give us men some privacy to get in the Spa, and to please bring us more beers. When Mary went into the house, we walked over to the Spa, lifted the lid, and without saying anything about what to wear or not to wear, Mike and I just stripped out of our clothes and got into the water. The other three guys followed our example and very soon, our Spa was filled with me and four young men, all buck naked.

One of the guys was a semi-professional cyclist (I think his name was James) and he was very tall, slim, and super fit. Shockingly, he had a massively long and thick penis. Although he was tall, his penis was still out of proportion compared to his legs and slim build. It was hanging down and as I only had a very brief glance at it, it looked like it was hanging to his knees, or so it seemed.

With the five of us in there, it was a bit of a squeeze as the Spa was only supposed to be for four people. Mary came outside and brought some towels out, for us. She then went back inside, only to come back again, with our beers. Excellent service, I think.

Mary then asked the million-dollar question: "Do you guys have room for me in there?"

Eyes bulged, and I am sure some of them found it difficult to breathe. No was not an option and then Mary, ever so slowly, removed her clothes, standing outside the Spa long enough for us to have a very good look at her naked body before she climbed in. As it was a four-seater Spa and with five guys in it already, it was very full. Mary stepped into the Spa and sat on my lap. We tried to maintain a normal conversation and continued to drink our beers.

After a while I complained that I was uncomfortable with Mary on my lap, and I passed her to the guy next to me to sit on his lap for a while. After a while and, I am sure, some begging amongst friends, Mary was passed to the next guy. This went on for a while, and eventually, she made her way back onto my lap. Mary whispered to me that the guys were all hard and she could feel their dicks rubbing and touching her. I dared her to touch and play with them and then passed her on, again. This time the game was more serious and I could see the facial expressions change when she touched their dicks.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

When Mary found her way back to me, I lifted her onto my lap, facing away from me and she then guided my cock into her wet pussy. She started bouncing up and down on my lap, sliding my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Everybody could see what we were doing. I invited the guys to have some fun and told them that there were two boobs to play with. The guys nearly "wrestled" over a chance to suck on her long nipples.

Mary was lost in paradise. She wanted more, and I passed her to Mike. She lowered herself onto his cock for some more fucking. This time she was facing Mike and riding him while the guys played with her boobs. Because Mike was now fucking her, the other guys assumed they were next. Mary was happy/excited to fuck them all, but then she had the sense of responsibility to ask them if anybody had any condoms. Nobody had any, and I thought it was over. Not for my slut wife, oh no. She just made peace with it and moved on to the next hard cock.

The deal was to take turns and fuck Mary but to pull out before reaching orgasm. This was quite a difficult task as she was not only riding our cocks, she was sucking dick and also had a cock in each hand. She was wanking us like crazy.

Mary (like most of us) could not believe the size of James’s cock. She thoroughly enjoyed stroking it and was in awe of his girth.

It was not long, before the "dam burst" and the first guy shot his load while Mary was sucking his cock. It was like a trigger, and the rest of us all shot our loads. Most of it landed on her boobs and the guy who was in her pussy at that stage filled her pussy with his cum. As these young men had the advantage of age on their side, recovery was very quick and erections returned within minutes. They continued taking turns to fuck her and after quite some time, James got the opportunity to guide his monster cock into Mary’s well-used pussy. It was a very tight squeeze, and he could only get about half of his cock into her. It was just so thick and long. James was very gentle with her and slowly fucked her in long and controlled strokes. Mary does not often cum from penetration alone, but James managed to fuck her into an orgasm, and as Mary was convulsing on his cock, James could not hold back and emptied his balls into her pussy. We sat around in the Spa for another couple of minutes and decided to move the action into the bedroom. This allowed some better options and positions to try.

Some of the guys were crazy enough to suck and lick her pussy, and although we had just come out of the Spa, I remembered that two of the guys filled her pussy with their cum. Mary enjoyed the licking and sucking and rewarded the boys with some very loud orgasms. We used and abused her for an extended period, with us having many orgasms (from experience, I knew Mike could sometimes get it up, five to six times in one session) and when we all had enough, we could hear birds starting to chirp. Dawn was upon us. The guys went home, just as the sun came up and we went to sleep. Later in the day, when we woke up and had our “morning coffee”, we could not believe what had happened. Mary had so many stiff and sore muscles from all her “acrobatics” with the young cocks.

We left New Zealand, that Thursday, and when we look back now, that was one of our wildest experiences ever as a married couple. Mary often talks about that night, and she still fantasizes about doing something similar again. She loves young guys, and I love to watch her having fun.

We still have regular contact with Mike but have not seen him since we left New Zealand. He is now happily married to an adventurous lady who knows everything about our wild times together. Mike has shared some very nice photographs and short videos of them with us. Now that Covid is not so disruptive, we hope to visit New Zealand for a ski holiday, and we will spend time with Mike and his luscious wife. The scene is set for a great foursome, and we are very much looking forward to it.

Published 
Written by Youngfunwanted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments