Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Anniversary

"Turning a bad day into a good night"

12
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to a friend who by just asking helped me to find this memory."

I walk in. The house is dark. The chair by the door looking so inviting. The laces of my boots digging in. I sit down and start to unlace and pull my boots off. You have been so adamant that I not wear them through the house. A hard sigh escapes my lips as I stand up and tiptoe to the stairs.

I try my damnedest to be quiet as I unbutton my uniform as I climb the stairs. Letting it slip off my shoulders, I turn and walk to our room. I see a soft glow from the door you left cracked open. Great, I’m so late you fell asleep watching tv again. My thoughts on how mad you will be. I missed dinner again. You had been planning this night for weeks.

I can’t hear any noise from the room. Is this it? Had you left the light on? Is my fate to be yelled at again for something beyond my control? Gathering my courage, I push the door open. Damn that creaking, I keep meaning to fix it.

I walk in. The light is from candles on the nightstands. My eyes adjust to it quickly. You are not here. Where could you be? I walk to the closet and drop my shirt into the hamper. Your hands and arms wrap around my waist and hug me tight from behind. Could this be a dream? I thought for sure it would piss you off.

Your hands busy themselves with undoing my belt and trousers. I watch as you slide them down. “Come with me.” you order, taking my hand. I let you lead me to the bathroom. The tub is full, the smell of fruit in the air. You lead me over and stand in front of me. You get up on your tiptoes, eyes closed, lips puckered. I lean in and kiss them softly.

You smile happily and slip my boxers down, letting them fall to the floor. “Socks mister” you point to me. With as much grace as I can muster, I remove them. I watch as you let the little robe you are wearing open and slip off your petite little frame. Watching intently, you step into the tub and settle down. “Are you going to join me?” I step into the tub, looking at you. Engraving the sight into my memory. The glint in your eyes, the smile on your lips. I look down as. Your perky breast and pert nipples just above the waterline.

You pat your chest softly. I turn and carefully sit between your legs. Adjusting myself so my full weight isn’t directly against you. I feel your hands caress my shoulders and down my arms. I sigh happily as you caress and wash my body. “You seem to enjoy this. Maybe you need a little more attention.” Your small, soft hand moves lower. Surprised, you grasp my already hardening cock.

“Sorry, he seems to have a mind of his own tonight.” Quietly, you just run down the full length and stroke back up. Moaning softly, my head leans back against you. I turn my head and kiss your lips. Somehow, you know exactly how to turn me on and keep me running.

“I think we need to go to bed.” you say. I sigh and relent. I knew better than to think I would get to play, since your plans got ruined.

I climb out of the tub and offer my hand to help you out. You grab a towel and wrap it around yourself before heading to the room. I look down. Hard as a rock and throbbing. Guess this is my punishment, I think to myself. I wrap a towel around my waist and follow you.

I watch you walk to the bed. The way your hips sway. You let the towel slip off your body as you bend over the bed, pretending to straighten the blankets. I walk up behind you, grasping your hips and kneading softly. I hear the moan as you push your ass back into me and grind. My moan joins yours as I grind back. Your hand splays out as I rub against you.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

“Are you going to just play, or are you going to take what is yours?” I can see the smile on your lips through the closet mirror. My little minx has been planning this. Pushing you to the bed, I kneel behind you and lick your pussy from behind. You gasp and your fingers clutch to the blanket. Seeing your reaction, I lick again and suck at your blossoming lips. My tongue works over them, finding your little clit poking out. You cry out as the tip flicks across your clit. “God, please, keep going!”

Pulling back, I reach up and turn you around. I push you so you’re sitting on the bed. I Lean in my hot breath over your welcoming lips, my tongue works into your folds. Your gasps are audible as your thighs close around my head. My tongue wiggles deeper into you, my lips closing around you, sucking. “No, Don’t do that!” Your moans fill the room. “Please, if you keep that up, I will cum.” I suck harder, my tongue squirming and rolling inside you. My eyes look up and see you pinching your nipples as your thighs clamp tighter. “Fuck, please, I’m cumming.” I pull back and lap at you.

Pulling back, I lick my lips, savoring your taste. I stand and step between your legs. You look up at me, a glint in your eyes. I pull you up and kiss you deeply, letting my tongue entangle with yours. Your moans are captivating.

You pull away from me and turn, bending over the bed. Looking down, you wiggle your ass. “I know how you like to take me from behind.” I growl softly, gripping your hips and lift you onto the bed. You yelp and settle in, back arched, legs spread. Seeing this makes me somehow harder. I step in and line the head of my cock to you. Taking your hips in my hands, I push into your waiting sex.

You gasp and push back. I groan, joining in your effort. My hips rock as I push deeper into you. You grip a hand full of the blanket as I push to the hilt. Moaning more, god you are tightest from this angle. My hips rock as I withdraw to just the tip and slam back into you. You cry out louder. My hand slides up your back. I rock my hips rock faster, thrusting harder, as my hand scratches down your spine. Your back arches more, allowing me to push deeper.

Gasping and moaning, you buck back into me. “Please, fuck me harder! Fuck me like the toy I am!” Your words making me growl and groan as I push you down into the bed. My hips pounding into your ass. “Fuck, I’m going to cum again!” Hearing this makes me redouble my thrusting. you bury your face in the blanket on the verge of screaming. Gasping and groaning, I drive deep with one last thrust. This is it. Your pussy grips and squeezes me. I cum hard, holding you there. Your own orgasm milking every last drop from me.

Stepping back, my cock pulling from you. My hands shake as I grip your hips to keep myself standing. I step over and sit on the bed. You reach up to me. I lay back and you crawl over and cuddle up to me. Your head on my chest, our breathing fast and ragged. I hook my arm around you. Together, we wordlessly fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Cycoape
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments