Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Three: Sharing My Japanese Wife - The Budgie Smuggler

"The continuing true story of sharing my Japanese girlfriend/wife with other men."

8
4 Comments 4
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"All the names have been changed and there are no identifying details"

Keiko met her sixteen-year-old lover at the indoor pool of the high rise condo in downtown Sydney she shared with some wealthy Chinese and South Korean twenty-somethings who were in Australia to study English. 

For three months Keiko went to an English conversation school daily and in the evenings would go downstairs to the pool. One day she met a teenage boy named Jason who began to flirt with her. Keiko’s English was far from fluent but they managed to communicate. He was surprised to find out she was twenty-two, explaining that with a body like hers, he thought she was a teenager too.

 When she had completed the three months of English training she had plenty of time on her hands so they started making plans to meet up every day late in the afternoon at the pool. Sometimes they would sit in the Jacuzzi together. Occasionally they’d go to the game room and play ping pong or work out together. Keiko said it was clear to her even then he wanted sex and her being an older woman didn’t dampen his confidence at all. She genuinely liked spending time with him and while she was interested and horny as hell, she was waiting for me to arrive in Sydney. She also felt just a little guilty over his age.

Keiko, like a lot of Asians, wasn’t much of a swimmer and Jason used swimming lessons as an excuse to put his hands on her. His favorite technique was to hold Keiko face up and just let her float while he held her back and tight, tiny ass from underneath. From there he coaxed her to sit on his shoulders with her thin legs dangling down his chest as he held them tight with his hands with her crotch rubbing the back of his neck and head as he moved her through the water. She said she knew what he was up to and enjoyed it as much as he did.

She loved the sauna and he would sit there with her, the two of them watching the sweat drip off each other’s bodies. She told me she was attracted to his swimmer’s build with his broad shoulders, smooth lean muscular torso, and long arms and legs, so unlike Japanese men. His longish, thick, light brown hair was always falling into his teen-idol handsome face, she said.  He was the kind of teenager that looked liked he had never even had a pimple. 

She could tell he was often in one stage of an erection or another in his surfer trunks. Their first kiss was when nobody was around the Jacuzzi. Another time was when they had the pool to themselves. 

Soon, Keiko began going up to a condo he shared with a man old enough to be his father but who he identified as his boss. Sometimes another boy the same age as Jason lived there as well. She asked him if he was gay and he laughed just saying they all worked together and left it at that. 

One evening they made out in his bedroom and it got as far as him removing his shorts revealing a huge mound of pubic hair surrounding, as she put it, 'the most beautiful cock on the most beautiful body she had ever seen'. That was when she told him she had a boyfriend who would be joining her in Sydney and she couldn’t go any further with him. She knew she had to get herself under control or it would be all over for her.

From there it went back to them seeing each other only at the pool… until he invited her to an athletic competition at a local beach. It was cold in Sydney then, but it didn’t seem to bother the guys in their “budgie smugglers” (Aussie slang for speedos) doing their thing in the ocean and on the beach. It was the first time she had seen him in a swimsuit other than his trunks and she liked what she saw. 

TsQueenXSelfsuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsQueenXSelfsuck

Some of them had pitched small tents the night before to get an early start in the morning and Keiko agreed to spend the night in the tent with him under the condition they would only sleep, because, as she told him before, she had a boyfriend she loved. Jason agreed, but the night didn’t end without a few kisses. 

That morning Keiko joked that she would give him a 'special present' if he placed. Jason seemed genuinely surprised she said and with that, he was off. The day ended with a medal around his neck and a big grin on his face as she gave him a peck on the cheek and a hug for his victory. Back in the tent, he asked if that had been his present and Keiko let him know he would be finding out when the got back to their building. 

They went straight to his bedroom and started to make out with zero inhibitions. She had watched young, hot, athletic Aussies all day long in their wet Speedos and was dripping with desire for him she said.

They were both naked within minutes as they continued to kiss. When she put her hand on his cock he moaned and began to thrust into her hand. Later she told me she came to her senses right then and made up her mind not to fuck him but was still going to give him his present. She got on top of him with her long, thick, black hair falling around his smiling face and gave him a deep kiss then started to work her way down his lean, smooth muscular torso until she reached his cock. Her hair fell about his dick as he strained to watch her suck him but the action was obscured by her hair. She'd stop and push the hair out of her face to look at him and ask if he liked his present and he’d mutter an “Oh yeah” and she would work his cock some more, her hair again covering his dick like a black tent.

When she felt his cock tense in readiness to ejaculate, she backed away and let his fresh hot load hit her in the face and hair. She rose up and pushed the hair out of her face and looked at him, embarrassed that her face was covered in cum. She found something to wipe her face clean and leaned over and gave him a big kiss before snuggling with her new lover.

They lay there a while not saying much until he got hard again and told her he wanted to fuck her. “No,” she said. “I have a boyfriend,” and with that gave him another kiss letting him know the fun was over. That night was the first night she stayed until morning in his bed. He begged her to stay she said. He was so cute and sexy and sad she thought. And mysterious. A boy of almost seventeen but without parents, not in school, and living with a man who he said he worked for. She felt he was lonely and a little lost in life, her boy-man, her lover, her Jason. It wasn’t the last night she spent in his bed nor would it be the last time she tasted his cock.

 

Published 
Written by DirkTengg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments