Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife and Her Sexual Exploits (Part IIII)

20
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

If you've read any of my previous writings here on Lush, you know by now, my wife has experienced some incredible and, for me,  almost unbelievable sexual experiences. To know her as I do and to hear her telling me about the men she was with and then things she did was impossible for me to fathom initially. But, as she told me of these exploits and went into such graphic detail, I came to the realization that, yes, indeed she did these things and, incredibly, she enjoyed them all so very much.

That was evident from the way her face and neck would flush each time she got into a story and seemingly took herself back to those moments. It wasn't embarrassment that caused her face and neck to flush, in fact, more like her entire upper body, because we did have some of these discussions completely naked. It was the excitement and sensual feelings still running deep inside of her for the men and the acts.  

After a couple of weeks with both Ernie and Dave taking her to sexual places she had not been, unbeknownst to her, Ernie and Dave had something extremely, sexually, radical for her to experience. As she told me of this even more incredible experience I realized they were going to take her as far into a sexual fantasy land as she would allow them to take her. 

It was a weekend as she had described it and she had gone to Ernie's place for the usual evening of a few drinks, perhaps, something light to eat, and some hot and erotic sex with both Ernie and Dave. But, she admitted, what was in store for her on this night she did not see coming at all. But, again, after all was said and done, she felt so fortunate to have experienced the night's over the top sex. And, a few days later, after she had reflected on this evening, she knew it was something that, "I probably shouldn't do again. But I couldn't rule it out."

She arrived around 8:00 in the evening. It was raining out and rain always caused her to want to have sex. She loved making love, or fucking, when it was raining. She was particularly fond of fucking in the car as the rain pinged off of the rooftop. 

The three of them sat down to have a few drinks and talk a bit. So, there was small talk but she could tell and the guys could tell what was on all of their minds. It was getting naked and having sex. As much sex as they could put into one night. 

With that, she downed her drink, went to the bedroom and made herself comfortable. Naked on the bed. 

Within a few minutes, Dave came in. This wasn't normally the routine. Ernie was usually always first to enjoy her body. But, tonight, for whatever reason, it was Dave who came in, undressed and with very little foreplay penetrated her and was forcefully taking her. 

She said he was very aggressive but she was okay with that. She liked it rough at times. I can attest to that, as well.

Changing positions, Dave had positioned her on top of him, her sitting and riding him. Ernie came in and stood on the bed over them both and fed her his hard cock. Dave was inside of her as she rode him and Ernie was feeding her his eight-plus.

After a few minutes, she said, "I was so hot. We all knew how badly I wanted it tonight." She added, "When I was in this state of mind I was so open to experimenting."

After a few minutes, Ernie stepped off of the bed. Dave climbed out from under her, and Ernie then positioned her with her ass on the edge and legs extended up into the air. He slid into her and began to slowly pump his hard cock into her. She said, "I was pretty much willing to do about anything by now."

It was at this time Ernie leaned forward and said, "Honey, I want you to have a sexual experience you will never forget. I want you to trust me and know, that I know, you may be uneasy with what I have planned for you, but you will love it." Then, he said to her, "Do you trust me?" She said, "I hesitated at first but then I found myself nodding, yes, to him." 

They were positioned close to the nightstand. He reached over and picked up a "very small, brown bottle." He then went on to explain to her what was in the bottle and how it would give her such an incredible rush of warmth and excitement, while they were having sex, she would be happy she experimented with "poppers." 

Of course, the usual conversation then took place. She was reluctant and he was trying to convince her this would be something she would absolutely love, and once she did, she would want more. 

As per every situation like this, she resisted, he insisted, she would cave in. This time was no different. Finally, after the short period of her resisting, she relented and he told her, "When the time comes I want you to sit up and take the bottle and hold your nostril, like this, and sniff deep and long. Then, I want you to put the bottle up to your other nostril and do the same thing. Once you have sniffed in both nostrils I want you to lay back and hold your breath as long as you can before you exhale."

So, he put her on her back and began to pump her with his cock. And then, after a few minutes, she told me, "I was nervous, excited and then ready." He pulled back and told her, "Sit up." She did as she was told. He handed her the bottle and she immediately took the bottle and began to sniff the poppers. After she had taken care of both nostrils she laid back and held her breath for several seconds before exhaling. He said to her, "Relax. I'll know when it's time to really give it to you." 

For those of you who have used poppers and who have enjoyed the rush they provide. It is so awesome when one is having sex, it's hard to describe. 

She told me it was only five or ten seconds before the rush hit her. She said, "I really couldn't believe what was happening. My desire to have him inside of me was over the top. I mean, I couldn't think of anything else but both of them fucking me. I was so warm and I was so excited. I really couldn't believe the feelings that were coming over me. To this day I can't describe the sensation I got from the poppers while his hard cock was inside me." The poppers had the desired effect. "I, literally, yelled, Oh, YES!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!!" She then looked at me and said, "I had such an incredible orgasm and it kept coming. I had multiple orgasms. Ernie told me later I was shaking and arching my back and was moving my hips so hard and fast he just kept it in me and let me do it all. "He also said I was more vocal then I had ever been." 

And, then, she went on, "As the effect began to lessen I reached for the bottle in his hand. But he pulled it back. Telling me he didn't want me to overdo it. That poppers are great but that I needed to save the next hit for something special."

Well, not knowing what he meant by "special" she agreed. In less than ten minutes, or so, she would find out what he meant by "special." 

She said, "He looked down at me and said, "No one will ever know about this but us and, trust me, you will love this." He then asked her, "Do you trust me?" She said, "I looked at him and nodded."

They went at it for a few more minutes before she said, "He looked at Dave, over by the door, and nodded."   

She told me, she assumed the nod meant Ernie was going to cum and Dave could come over and take his place. But, she said, as I looked back at Ernie I saw movement over by Dave. When I looked towards the door, three other guys had come into the room. I asked if she panicked? She said, "Of course, at first. But Ernie immediately looked down at me and said, "Remember, trust me." She said she thought about the poppers and relaxed. Ready for what was about to come. 

She said Ernie continued to fuck her as the other guys stripped off their clothes. Once they were naked she said they "kind of got in a line behind Ernie. They were stroking themselves and getting hard."

And, then, Ernie pulled out of her and within seconds the next guy was in her. Leaning forward sucking her breasts, kissing her, fucking her.

I listened but did not interrupt with any questions, though so many were running through my head. She was on a roll telling me all about this night and I wasn't about to stop her. 

petite_casey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petite_casey

She said, at some point during the second guy sliding into her it began to become a blur. She was fucking and enjoying each of them but she had been having sex now for what she estimated to be forty-five minutes almost straight. But, before the third guy had his turn she said, Ernie bent down and asked if I wanted the "special" thing he had promised me? At this point, she said, "I was surprised, kind of apprehensive, and wondered, what can be more special than all of this?" 

And, then, he turned towards Dave and said, "Tell Bobby it's his turn."

As Bobby walked into the room, naked, she knew what Ernie meant by "special." Bobby was a tall, rather, large, black man. She said, "And, as I looked over at him there was no mistaking he was "SPECIAL!" She said, "His penis was the longest I had ever seen and during our separation I saw a lot of them." I asked her to describe it, she responded, "Well, it was long, of course, but it was also thicker than anything I had seen before or since. And, he was hard." I asked, "Bigger, longer and thicker than Ernie or Dave?" She said, "Oh, yes, bigger than either of them."

The other guys in the room backed away from her as Bobby positioned himself between her thighs, standing inches from her pussy but not attempting to penetrate her. He looked down at her and she said, "He asked me if I thought I was ready for this? I looked at him and as I did Ernie moved towards me with the poppers." He told me before Bobby really took her he would get her used to his cock being in her. That he would take it easy until she was willing to give it to him the way he likes to get it.

I asked, "What did that mean?"

She said, "I didn't ask. But I soon found out. He was rough. He was going to make it hurt and make it feel good. And he did both."

"At first he bent over and kissed me and sucked on my tits. Then, he rubbed his hard cock against me and slapped my pussy with his cock." I was in shock, to say the least. Here is a woman who held onto her virginity with me for almost two years of dating. And here she was having sex with two guys she had started a relationship with, three more guys who she had never seen before, and, finally, a black man. 

Back to her dialogue, "He began to put the head in me. Very slowly he pushed in the head and then a bit more and more until his hard cock had disappeared inside of me. I felt like someone had inserted a huge balloon in me and then had blown it up. But the sensation and excitement of him being in me made me so hot! Then he slowly thrust in and out of me for about a minute or so. I looked around the room and saw the others standing there stroking themselves and watching intently while Bobby slowly fucked me. Then I saw Ernie with the poppers."

Ernie then took her right leg and pulled it straight up and back so that her knee was almost hitting her shoulder. Dave stepped up and did the same with her left leg. At this point, she said, "They took my legs and spread them out so that I was as spread open as I could be."  

Then Ernie said, "After I give you a hit of the poppers I want you to raise your legs like we just had them and I want you two," looking at two guys standing close by, "to get her back in that spread open position."   

Bobby had begun to pump his cock into her again. Things were all set.  

By this time she said she was so aroused and excited she was ready for anything. She said Ernie stepped forward and told her to sit up as he handed her the poppers. She took the poppers and hit them "hard" in one nostril and then the other. She immediately laid back and held her breath for as long as she could. And, then, her words, "WHAM!! The poppers hit me like nothing had ever hit me before."

"Bobby began to fuck me faster. I was beside myself with excitement. Then, I heard Ernie say, "Grab her arms and spread her out. Two guys grabbed my arms and pulled them up and out. I also was aware of the two guys stretching me open with my legs and then I heard Ernie say, "Are you ready for Bobby to really fuck you?" 

She said, "He shoved it into me so hard and so deep it hurt, I couldn't believe it." Then she said, "But the poppers overrode any pain and made it something I wanted him to keep doing."

Me: "Did you say anything?"

Her: "Yes, 'FUCK ME!! FUCK ME AS HARD AND AS DEEP AS YOU CAN!!' And, he did. He was shoving his massive dick as deep and hard as he could and I wanted even more. I still can't believe how good it was. The poppers heightened all of my senses and especially my pussy with him inside of me."

She was grinding her hips and moaning and it was at that moment when Bobby really took her deep and rough. He slammed it into her as hard as he could. She said he went crazy on her. Fucking her so hard she thought he was going to puncture her stomach. She said he was thrusting so deep it was alternately an incredibly good feeling and at times painful but she didn't want to stop. The poppers made her want it "anyway I could get it."

As the popper began to wear off Ernie offered her more and she took more. She could hear bits of conversations about how hot it was to be watching Bobby fuck her. About how hot her body is. About the poppers "Making her crazy for it," and more, but most of all she was spread wide open, with a huge cock inside of her and there were five guys watching her take this black man as they held her down and he ravaged her pussy.

Ernie would give her what she thought was two or three more hits off of the poppers. But, at some point, she heard Bobby make those sounds that men make when they cum. It lasted for quite a while. He then took his cock out of her and she looked down to see it covered in her juices and his cum, he shook it off on her pussy and then slowly wiped his cock with his cum and pushed deep inside of her. All the while saying, "Get that cum up in you. You've been bred by a black man now." She remembered those words exactly because the thought of a possible pregnancy was now in her mind. But, at the time, she didn't care at all.

Then after Bobby had taken her and shoved his cum up inside of her he backed out of her and stepped away. They kept her spread for a minute, so they could see the cum dripping out of her. But, no sooner had they watched the cum drip out of her and another one of the guys was inside of her and he was fucking her. Again, she had a hit of poppers and again she began to thrust her hips and fuck the guy right back. 

She said, "I have no idea how long it was before he came in me but as soon as he did another guy stepped up and told the guys holding me down to let go. After they let me go he rolled me over and then began to fuck me. While he was fucking me from behind he slipped his finger inside of my ass and was finger fucking my ass as he fucked my pussy." Another act she had never done before. I had tried to have anal sex with her before but I wasn't the most educated guy on anal sex. Bottom line I hadn't tried lube and preparing her with my fingers or a toy, so, at that time, we had not had anal sex. 

"After a few minutes they gave me more poppers and when they did he pulled out of my pussy and began to try and work his dick into my ass. I let him until he was in a little bit but it all became too painful and the effect the poppers had on me was almost none, at this point."

Ernie told the guy, "Stop."

The others were more of a blur she said. "Each took his turn but the poppers effect had lessened a lot. Within a few minutes, I realized it was time to stop."

I asked, "Were you sore?"

Her response, "I was, but didn't really realize how sore until I had showered." 

The guys all left the apartment by the time she had showered and cleaned up. 

She said, "I told Ernie, Dave and Bobby, who was still there, I needed a rest. We all laughed."

Each one kissed her and told her, "Good night." She said, "They also told me how good I had been tonight."

 

Published 
Written by Jerryforu2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments