Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wingman

"Her pilot fantasy just got upgraded to first class with double rewards."

40
10 Comments 10
9.2k Views 9.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words

It had been a long, tedious meeting, broken by bouts of frustration. Fortunately, it had ended well all the same. Amelia checked her face and long, brown hair in the makeup mirror of her rental car, and decided she was still sufficiently presentable to have a drink in the hotel bar.

A drink she desperately needed.

Upon walking into the place, she saw the bar area was rather crowded. Worse still, most of the patrons there looked to be middle-aged businessmen, who were probably on the prowl, cheating on their wives. That was one of the drawbacks of staying at an airport hotel. There were always lots of businessmen hoping for that exotic one night stand while they were away from home.

Amelia found a booth in the corner, caught the attention of one of the servers, and soon had her drink in hand. The booze did a great deal to relax her, and let her forget the contentious points between the boring presentations she’d been subjected to all day. By the time her drink was nearly gone, she’d almost developed a positive outlook on life again.

The server walked up and placed a second glass on the table. Amelia winced, because she’d noticed one of the middle-aged lechers at the bar drooling over her for the last several minutes. When she looked up, the woman said, “From the fly-by boys over there. They said you looked like you could use some company, or at least another drink.”

She thought, Thank god it isn’t from knock-off Armani and fake Rolex at the bar.

The woman had pointed toward where her benefactors were, and Amelia steeled herself for disappointment. She had always harbored a fantasy about having sex with a pilot. The uniforms made her tingle all over, for some reason. It was why she always chose an airport hotel when the option was available.

Unfortunately, the closest she had ever come was an almost identical situation twice before. The pilots who had bought her drinks were older men, but it was the archaic lines and faux confidence bordering on crass that had turned her off. She’d have happily hopped in bed with a smooth, reasonably handsome, older man in a pilot uniform.

She turned toward where the waitress had pointed – already planning her thanks, but no thanks excuse to send back with the drink. That went out the window when she spotted two gorgeous men, about her age, decked out in full pilot regalia, with their hats sitting on the table. Pilots always seemed to keep part of their uniform, their hat, or something on their person to identify them. Pilot fantasies were common enough to be a minor trope, after all. The two men across the way looked as if they’d stepped straight out of the cockpit into their booth.

The pair raised their glasses in salute when they saw her looking. Amelia swallowed hard, smiled, picked up her fresh drink, and raised it in their direction. The men shared a quick look, picked up their hats, and started her way.

Amelia’s heart pattered in her chest. They absolutely looked delicious. She would have been happy to jump on either of them, and she had a choice. As long as they both didn’t turn out to be jackasses, she might finally be able to realize one of her deepest fantasies.

The two men reached her booth, and the first introduced himself. “Hey, I’m Will.” He then pointed at his friend.

“Charles.”

“Amelia,” she said, sending out the first signal that she might be interested.

Will said, “It looked like you could use some company, and it’s also a bit of a rescue mission.”

Amelia’s brow furrowed. “Hmm?”

Charles said, “Mr. Desperately Trying Not To Look Like Middle Management over there at the bar has been staring you down for about fifteen minutes.”

“And he is pissed at us right now,” Will said with laughter in his voice.

Amelia looked toward the bar and had to stifle laughter with her hand. Cheap Suit was absolutely staring daggers at the two men chatting with her.

She turned back to the two handsome pilots and said, “I noticed. Thank you.”

“At your service, Ma’am,” Charles said.

“So, interested in some company?” Will asked.

“Sure, why not,” Amelia answered. When the two men slid in the booth opposite to her, she gave them a sly smile and asked, “So, what do you two do for a living?”

They looked at each other and laughed. Charles plucked at his uniform jacket and said, “We’re charter pilots. This was a last minute call, right as we were about to go have some drinks. Decided not to wait once we got here. Dropped our bags in our room, and headed straight for the bar.”

Will added, “It’s the only chance we’ll have, really. We’re wheels up again tomorrow evening, and we have another scheduled flight the day after we get home.”

“I almost know the feeling,” Amelia said. “This is my third flight in the last two weeks.”

“Living in hotels can get to you. We’re from Chicago. How about you?” Will asked.

“Small world,” she said, and laughed. “I work in the city.”

That launched a conversation about home, which branched out into other topics, including several anecdotes about rich passengers the pair had ferried around the country. A message alert went off on Amelia’s phone while she was laughing at one such story, and when she checked it, she was shocked to see that almost two hours had passed.

“Something wrong?” Will asked, seeing the expression on her face.

Amelia waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. “No. I just didn’t realize what time it was.”

“Time for me to hit the men’s room,” Charles remarked. “Be right back.”

Amelia found she was at a loss. She’d assumed that one of them would stand out, or one would back off, letting his friend make a play for her. From their demeanor, she assumed they were both interested, and she’d certainly tried to send signals that she was.

The thing was, she didn’t have a single target for her flirtation. They were both good looking, charming, and witty. She felt as if she may as well toss a coin, and she’d come out a winner no matter which way it landed.

She almost reached for her drink out of habit, but stopped herself. Though she’d only finished about half of it, it was her third, and she was feeling it. She had a good buzz, and her inhibitions were practically in tatters.

To those ends, she decided to push a little harder. Will was the more talkative of the two, and she had him alone for a few minutes.

“If you’re trying to pick me up, one of you is going to have to try to outdo the other, you know?” she suggested.

Will looked surprised – though pleasantly so – at the directness. He said, “We could never do that. Chuck’s my wingman. One for all, and all for one.”

“Don’t you need three for that line to work?” she asked.

“It’s nice when it works out that way.” He paused for a moment, his gaze penetrating – searching. Then he sat up a little straighter, drew in a deep breath, and asked, “Want to be our third Musketeer tonight?”

Her train of thought – searching for her next line of banter – suddenly derailed when she realized what he was suggesting. She gasped as a chill shot through her, originating between her legs, where her intimate muscles clenched and a rush of wetness flooded her pussy.

Will asked, “Did I just blow it for both of us?”

“Not even close,” she answered in a voice husky with arousal.

He didn’t miss it, and smiled as he asked, “You want to head up to our room?”

Amelia shuddered and answered, “Oh my god – yes.”

Charles looked perplexed when he saw them sliding out of the booth as he returned from the bathroom. Will turned toward him, and some silent signal must have passed between them, because his eyes widened, and a smile sprouted on his face.

The moment he reached them, Amelia nodded toward the door, and then started toward it. Few people were out and about in the hotel, and many a lusty glance was exchanged as the three made their way to the elevators.

The moment the elevator doors closed, Amelia beckoned them with a waving index finger. They smiled, and put their pilot caps on, which stoked her fires even hotter.

It also freed their hands.

Will pulled her into a kiss, and Charles put his lips to work on the back of her neck. Their hands were everywhere in that brief ride, and Amelia’s found tantalizing evidence of muscle and big, hard cocks.

The three of them pulled apart, and Amelia pushed her skirt back into place when the elevator stopped. A minute later, Charles unlocked the door with his keycard, and all three swept into the room. Both men reached for their hats simultaneously.

“Leave them on,” Amelia asked.

They both stopped, smiled, and smartly settled their hats back in place. Instead, they went to work removing everything else.

As he whipped off his jacket, Charles suggested, “You could leave your heels on, if you want.”

Amelia nodded as she followed their example by quickly unbuttoning her top.

Clothing fell unceremoniously to the floor as the three of them hurried to undress. They all knew why they were there, and there was no sense in putting it off. The two men revealed sculpted, but not overly muscular chests – both shaved bare. Amelia shivered from their hungry stares when she removed her bra, and then moaned when Will dropped his pants. He had a big, gorgeous cock – larger than at least the last three men she’d had sex with, and that covered a couple of years. Charles proved he was a match for his fellow pilot only a moment later, when his cock sprang free.

The two seemed to be perfectly comfortable standing close to each other, buck naked and rock hard. The kiss of cool air on her sex as she dropped her panties testified to how wet she was.

Amelia stepped out of her panties, offered a sultry smile, and sauntered toward them in her heels. Charles climbed into the bed, moving toward the opposite side on his knees. Will held out a hand, and when she took it, he guided her into the bed as well. She couldn’t resist brushing her fingers over the brim of his hat.

Charles slipped his hand around her waist as she drew near, and she let him pull her into a kiss. The moment their lips met, she filled her hand with his hard cock. Will moved in behind her, swept aside the curtain of her hair, and put his lips to work on the back of her neck.

When Charles pulled away from the kiss, he groaned from the feeling of her hand sliding loosely over his erection. Then he cupped her cheek and turned her head toward his friend. She turned her body as well, so she could reach Will’s cock when he moved in to kiss her.

Charles dropped down, turned his head so he wouldn’t lose his hat in the process, and began to tongue her nipple. Amelia whimpered into her tongue-wrangling kiss with Will, and stroked both of them a little faster.

She was in absolute heaven. They were tantalizing her with their lips and tongues. She had a hard, ready cock in both hands. With their pilot hats on their heads, and the rest of their uniforms scattered on the floor nearby, she was living her fantasy in a way she never would have dared dream.

Will apparently couldn’t resist the call of her breasts. She had no reason to argue when his lips left hers, and instead engulfed her other nipple. Her hands roamed over their muscular backs as she looked down at them, breathing hard. Her breath caught for a moment when she felt Charles’ hand sliding up her leg. A high-pitched moan escaped her when he cupped her sex and caressed it with wiggling fingers.

Will released her nipple for a moment. His breath on the wetted nub made her shiver when he asked, “Have a bit of a pilot fantasy?”

“God yes,” she gasped.

“Happy to be of service, Ma’am,” Will said, and then chuckled before returning to suckle her nipple.

She groaned when Charles pushed two fingers into her needy pussy, and sucked her nipple hard. The thick digits stretched her, but slid easily into her slippery canal.

“How wet is she?” Will asked. He didn’t wait for an answer before kissing her hard.

Charles only opened his mouth around her nipple to answer, “Soaked.”

“Oh, ah, oh,” Amelia whimpered. Charles’ curled fingers had almost instantly found her g-spot, and the heel of his hand rolled her swollen clit. Both men grunted when the sensation caused her to tightly squeeze the cocks in her hands.

She let out a sad moan when the fingers inside her slipped free. She turned away from Will’s lips to beg Charles to put them back in, but saw him lifting the digits toward her lips. She sucked them in, shivering from the taste of her juices. Her eyes locked with Charles, and she slid her lips up and down his fingers, growing hungry for something far larger and more mouth-watering.

Will’s fingers replaced Charles’ in her pussy.

“Oh yes,” she cried as Will proved his fingers were every bit as dexterous and knowing as his friend’s. He put his other hand to good use, squeezing and fondling her breast.

Amelia luxuriated in their attention. They kissed, fondled, suckled, and fingered her until she was trembling. The hard cocks in her hands were calling to her the whole time, and she finally had to answer.

“Lie down,” she said to Charles, letting him see the hunger in her eyes. As soon as he sat down to eagerly follow that instruction, she turned to Will and licked her lips.

He nodded, smiled, and pulled his fingers out of her pussy. The slurping sound that made left little doubt of just how wet she was.

Charles was settling on a pillow in the center of the bed when she turned back toward him. She slowly bent over, turned around – wiggling her ass in invitation – and dropped onto her hands over his lap. She gave his cock a long, broad-tongued lick and moaned when his hand settled on her butt.

Will knelt down next to his fellow pilot, putting his cock within her reach, and proving once again that the two men were perfectly comfortable sharing a woman between them. She wrapped her fingers around both hard organs while her tongue glided over Charles’.

“Ah, fuck yeah,” Charles groaned when she parted her lips and took him in.

They were both stone hard and throbbing. Amelia loosely stroked both of their erections while slowly sucking on Charles. He ran his hand over her ass, and dragged his finger through the cleft between her buttocks. She whimpered around him when his finger tip circled the iris of her ass. Will ran his fingers through her hair, and then reached down to squeeze her breast.

She let Charles slip from her lips a few seconds later to tongue Will’s erection. Hands still moving up and down their hard organs, she wetted the tip, and then took him in.

Will groaned and said, “She’s got a hot little mouth, doesn’t she?”

“Hell yeah,” Charles agreed. Though the angle wasn’t perfect, he’d managed to reach her pussy with the tips of his fingers. His hips lifted for a moment in response to her hand. “Mastered dual wielding, too.”

Will chuckled at that – though the sound vanished in a grunt when Amelia gave him an especially hard suck. She only had the vaguest notion of what they were talking about, and didn’t really care. The scent of their manly musk combined with a burst of flavor when Will seeped a drop of pre-cum – making her feel light-headed. When she switched back to Charles’ cock, he provided her with a similar offering.

Amelia moaned and whimpered, switching back and forth between the two wonderful cocks, lost in the moment. The men voiced their pleasure, and demonstrated it with their roving hands, which seemed to be on every square inch of her body.

Aching for more, she was about to ask for it when she slurped her way back to the swollen head of Will’s cock. As if he’d read her mind, he was moving before she could say a word. While he knee-walked in behind her, she gasped, “Yes, please.”

Charles settled his hand on the back of her head when she took him in again. Her lips slid quickly up and down about half his length, while her hand stroked in counterpoint below. She shivered when Will traced the parting of her nether lips with the tip of his finger.

“Nice and wet,” he said, before slipping his finger in.

Amelia moaned and sucked hard on Charles’ big cock.

Charles said, “Whatever you’re doing, keep it up.”

His fingers probing her and teasing her clit, Will said, “Oh, I can do better than this.”

“Mmm hmm,” Amelia moaned in excitement.

SonyaKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaKeller

Her heart raced as the mattress dipped from his knees moving under him. His fingers slipped out of her pussy, and left a slippery trail as they glided upward along the curve of her buttock. When his hand reached her hip, the other joined it on the opposite side. She sucked Charles hard and fast, making him groan and his fingers entwine in her hair.

She had only a moment of sweet anticipation when she felt his cock press against her folds. Her mouth opened wide and she let out a high-pitched grunt as his big cock filled her.

“Fuck, yeah,” Will growled as his balls settled against her, and he pulled back to thrust again.

“Oh my god, yes,” Amelia whimpered. Then she saw Charles using his thumb to wiggle his cock in her face. She swallowed, took a deep breath, and engulfed him in her mouth once more.

Filled from both ends with throbbing cock, she tried to concentrate on the one in her mouth, but it proved difficult, to say the least. Whimpers and groans brought on by Will’s deep diving cock weren’t helping her keep her lips sealed around Charles’ member either. He didn’t seem to mind at all.

“So fucking sexy,” Charles said. “Feel good?”

She answered with a hissing, “Fuck yes!”

Will’s next thrust was faster – harder. A slap of skin on skin sounded when his cock vanished into her to the hilt. “Yes, she does,” he said. “Fucking tight,” he added as he thrust again.

Amelia cried out from his cock driving home, and then said, “Give it to me.” Determined to give as good as she was getting, she filled her mouth with Charles’ cock again.

Will took her hard and fast, pushing her steadily toward a deep, vaginal orgasm that required a cock as big as his to achieve. Despite her rising pleasure, she kept her hand moving on Charles’ cock, and her lips sealed around him. She wisely only sucked on a couple of inches, preventing his cock from gagging her – for a while.

Amelia croaked when an especially hard thrust pushed Charles into her throat. She pulled back quickly, though the hard organ was still tapping against the ring of her widely parted lips. Thick saliva drooled onto his cock as she haltingly stroked him, and mastered her rebelling stomach.

Charles said, “Spit on it.”

Hardly a difficult request, considering how her mouth and eyes were watering. A moment later, globs of foamy spittle meandered down his throbbing organ.

Will’s fast thrusting hips slowed, and asked, “You want to take her up to cruising altitude, Chuck?”

“Oh yeah,” his friend answered, while Amelia jerked his spit-slathered cock.

“Get up here in the cockpit, then.”

Amelia whimpered when Will pulled out, leaving her aching pussy empty. Charles was already on the move. She braced her hands beneath her and lifted up to look back over her shoulder. The sight of both of the handsome men in their pilot hats switching places made her tremble. They saluted each other as they passed, and shared a laugh.

“Mind getting on your back?” Charles asked. “I want to see those tits and these heels,” he added while caressing her calf.

She was perfectly happy to do whatever filled her with cock as quickly as possible. Will had built her to a fever pitch, and she was desperate to come. It only took a couple of seconds to drop down and roll onto her back. Charles helped her push her legs up and out. Much to her relief, he buried his cock inside her almost immediately.

Amelia’s eyes closed and she groaned in relief from his thick cock filling her. When her eyes fluttered open again, Will was kneeling next to her head. With Charles slowly pumping his hips – fanning her flames – she pulled his friend toward her.

Will’s cock glistened with her pussy juice, and it had dribbled down onto his balls. A lick up the length of his shaft set off a shudder in both of them. She tongued his cock – delighting in the tang of her wetness and his throbbing.

Charles let out a growl, and his next thrust was harder. Amelia whimpered from the jolt of pleasure that shot through her, and then gasped when two of his fingers settled on her clit. Though she tried to keep licking Will’s cock, the rocking of her body and rapid ascent toward orgasm made it difficult.

Will pulled his cock away, looked back at his friend, and said, “Take her up.” He then reached down her body, and replaced Charles’ fingers with his own.

“Oh yeah,” Charles growled while gripping her thighs tight in both hands.

Amelia squealed when Charles pulled out all the stops, fucking her hard. Will’s fingers flashed over her clit. Her breasts bounced. Her head began to lash, and her hands flailed of their own accord.

“Yes! Don’t stop!” she cried.

“Oh, this is a non-stop flight,” Charles said in a deep, husky voice.

Amelia soared toward a pinnacle of pleasure, whimpering and groaning all the while. The deep, tight pressure of a vaginal orgasm with an icy spark from Will’s fast moving fingers swelled within her, and then erupted. Amelia came with a lurch and a warbling whimper.

“Holy fuck,” Charles growled as her walls tightened around him.

“Keep ‘er steady, Chuck,” Will encouraged his fellow pilot.

A low, moaning wail passed Amelia’s lips as the waves of sweet agony crashed through her. Charles slowed the pace of his hips – and Will his fingers – drawing out her rapture. Her fingers fisted into the sheets, and her toes curled within her heels. She was coming harder than she had in a very long time. She gasped. She whimpered. She yelped. For a while, she wondered if it would ever ebb.

“Shit. Too fucking tight. Too fucking good,” Charles said from between clenched teeth.

Amelia squealed and lurched when he pulled out, leaving her empty, and set off another powerful aftershock. Her eyes snapped open when she felt both men moving. Charles was panting for breath as he scooted out of the way, giving his friend room to move between her legs.

The words escaped her in a high-pitched rush, “Oh my god.”

“You ready to fly again?” Will asked while pulling down the brim of his hat and offering her an almost evil grin.

She drew in a deep, shuddering breath and trembled as his words set off yet another aftershock. Though a mental voice was screaming no in her head, because she hadn’t even recovered from her first orgasm, her lips formed a different word, spurred on by the sight of his big, hard cock.

“Yes,” she gasped.

She threw her head back and screamed as his cock stretched her out again.

Will set a quick, but steady pace, causing their bodies to collide with resounding smacks. Amelia’s breasts jiggled and bounced chaotically from the rocking of her body. What had been slowly fading aftershocks from her orgasm transformed into sharp jolts shooting all through her, making her twitch.

“Ah! Oh! Ah! God!” she screamed in exquisite agony.

“Fuck yes,” Will growled as he continued pounding her pussy.

Still crying out with nearly every thrust, Amelia grasped her bouncing breasts and found herself staring at the headboard of the bed when her back arched. She gasped when she felt the sudden swelling of another orgasm, even though she was still suffering through the pangs of her first.

The pressure built even more rapidly when Will tightened his grip on her thighs and began rabbit thrusting into her – grunting with exertion.

Inarticulate wails and yelps tumbled from her lips as she soared to a peak, and then exploded in orgasm.

Will let out a growl and asked with surprise in his voice, “You coming?”

Amelia could only scream. Her womb fluttered. Her canal clenched around his thrusting cock, which only made her come even harder. Will fucked her mercilessly as she spiraled into a mindless void of beautiful agony.

She was only dimly aware of him pulling out of her as she yelped and groaned through the aftershocks of her orgasm. Hoarse from screaming and gasping for breath, she continued to lurch for what felt like a very long time.

When she could finally keep her eyes open and focused long enough, both men were drinking from bottles of water and caressing her still twitching legs. They had a light sheen of sweat glimmering on their skin. They were also both still hard. Will reached over and picked up another bottle of water.

“Need a drink?” he asked.

“God, yes,” she croaked. It took quite a bit of effort to summon up the strength and coordination necessary to sit up. When she was resting against the headboard, she held out a trembling hand and accepted the water.

“Looked like you enjoyed your flight,” Charles said with a huge grin on his face.

“I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out.” She took another long drink.

Will gave a tip of his hat – which he was still wearing – and said, “Thank you, Ma’am. We hope you come again.”

Laughter in her voice, Amelia said, “Promise?”

Will turned so his cock was fully visible, and made it bounce. “We’re ready for takeoff whenever you are.”

She moaned and shuddered. “Give me a minute or two to catch my breath.”

“We’ve got more water if you need it,” Charles offered, seeing that her bottle was almost empty.

“Thank you,” she said, and then moaned again when both men returned to caressing her legs.

After a couple of minutes, she saw Charles nudge his friend while trying not to be obvious about it. Once again, some silent signal passed between them, and Will turned toward her.

“We may be charter pilots, but we have flown united before,” Will said.

Though she caught the emphasis he’d put on the word, Amelia’s brow furrowed when she didn’t get it.

“How about me in the cockpit and Chuck as the tail gunner?”

The innuendo was still lost on her until Will’s hand slid under her butt and squeezed. She gasped when she realized he meant both of them taking her at the same time – double penetration.

As unbelievable as that sounded, she cautioned, “Not without lube.”

“We’ve got some,” Charles quickly supplied, sounding quite excited.

Will laughed and hiked a thumb at his fellow pilot. “He’s never had a chance to be in the back, so he comes prepared.”

Amelia shuddered at the thought of being filled by both of those big, hard cocks at the same time. “Oh lord,” she softly muttered.

“Interested?” Will asked.

It took her only a couple of seconds to decide and answer, “I know I’m going to regret it when I can’t walk in the morning, but fuck yes.”

Charles slipped out of the bed to his suitcase almost immediately.

“Climb on top of me? Cowgirl?” Will suggested.

Amelia quickly nodded and scooted out of the way, allowing Will to take her place. Aroused beyond belief, she was moving almost before he settled, and straddled his hips.

“Fuck, you’re hot,” Will said as she grabbed hold of his cock and stood it up.

Amelia was more than ready, and lowered herself to his hard organ. She groaned loud and long as it slid inside her.

“Come here,” Will said while reaching for her hands.

She leaned over and let him draw her into a kiss – a kiss that she moaned into when he started pumping his hips. Even though he was only able to offer short strokes, it felt incredible. When their lips parted, she lifted up for a moment and fixed his hat, which had slid up his forehead and askew. A sound caught her attention, and she glanced to the side. There she saw Charles stroking his well-lubed cock with one hand, and carrying the bottle in the other. She drew in a shuddering breath as he moved to the bed.

Will buried his cock as deep as he could, offered her a sly grin, and then reached up to pull her butt cheeks apart. Amelia looked over her shoulder as Charles climbed into the bed and moved behind her. She gasped when he swiped a lube-covered finger over her exposed back door, and then met her gaze. The anticipation in his eyes was plain to see.

Her heart raced as he moved closer with his cock in hand. When he pushed the head of his cock against her puckered opening, she sucked in a quick, hissing breath through her clenched teeth.

The breath emerged as a broken grunt when his big cock violated her ass.

“Oh my fucking god,” she whimpered as she was filled with two hard cocks for the first time.

Charles growled, “Oh, fuck yeah.”

Will worked his hips, stirring his thick cock inside her. “Nice and tight, isn’t it Chuck.”

“Hell yeah. Fuck,” he answered as he worked his way deeper into her forbidden hole.

Amelia’s body quaked as a rapid series of whimpers tumbled from her lips. She couldn’t have ever imagined how full she felt with her ass and pussy both stuffed with hard, throbbing cock. It was that far beyond anything she’d actually experienced.

A scream welled up unbidden when they both started thrusting. She swore that she could almost feel them touching through the barrier between them. Her intimate muscles reacted to the dual invasion by clenching tightly, which molded her walls even tighter around the throbbing erections inside her.

“Your ass feels so good, baby,” Charles said in a deep, strained voice.

Will chimed in with, “And that pussy is so good.”

Amelia finally found her voice again to exclaim, “God yes! Fuck me!”

Both men growled and did exactly that.

“Ah! Oh! Fuck! Yah!” Amelia cried as she was assaulted from above and below. The sound of both men grunting from exertion mingled with her cries of passion and the creaking bedsprings into a symphony of sex.

Her pleasure quickly soared into a bonfire, but unfortunately, something was physically growing uncomfortably hot as well.

“More lube. Please,” she croaked.

A gurgling sound escaped her when Charles pulled out. That was soon followed by a screech when the cool liquid drizzled onto her hot, abused flesh. Gaped by his big cock, she could feel it slithering into her back door, and then welling up. Though she willed herself to be ready and relax, she screamed once again when Charles’ cock stretched out her ass.

After only a few strokes, a clap sounded from Charles fully burying his cock inside her for the first time. Will quickly worked his hips as well, demonstrating that he was no stranger to the awkward position. Amelia moaned, groaned, and whimpered in bliss.

Feeling her wits drowning in a sea of ecstasy, she said, “I want you both to come inside me.”

She could see Will’s face light up when he said, “Oh yeah?”

“Yes. Fill me up!” she cried.

Charles growled and asked, “Come in that tight ass?”

“And creampie that pussy?” Will added.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Not until you come,” Will growled.

That wasn’t going to be a problem. Having multiple fantasies fulfilled was pushing her at lightning speed toward an orgasm of almost frightening power.

The claps of colliding flesh and cries of passion took on a hollow, distant sound in her ears, and had to compete with her heartbeat thumping there. Both men pounded her mercilessly – delightfully – driving her toward an explosion.

The pressure kept swelling and swelling, until her cries were desperate and weepy sounding. Her body was screaming for release, yet she was left teetering on the edge, denied that sweet agony. On and on it went, making her feel as if she was going to fly apart. Then in a white-hot flash of ecstasy, she came.

Her body bucked and spasmed, still impaled on their fast thrusting cocks. She could feel her screams vibrating in her throat even as she grew light-headed from lack of air. Everything was a blur until she felt Will’s cock swell, and then erupt. She had just enough time to register his roar before another sounded behind her. She could actually feel Charles’ hot cum flooding her ass.

Amelia tumbled into oblivion with two cocks pulsing in her depths.

****

Though her butt hurt, it wasn’t nearly as bad as she had imagined it would be. She finished packing her suitcase in preparation to check out – still riding the high of the most incredible orgasm of her life.

Her phone sounded off, and she checked the message to see it was from Will. She sent a quick reply of, “Wonderful,” in answer to his query about how she was feeling.

She was somewhat more apprehensive when he asked if she wanted the picture Charles had taken in the aftermath of the previous night’s passion. Eventually, curiosity got the better of her, and she said yes.

She blushed while laughing at the sight of her with rivers of cum running from both of her gaped holes.

“Thank god you can’t see my face,” she replied to both of them.

“Too bad we can’t,” Will countered. “Sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“I have to get on a plane, and you’re making me want to come back to your room,” she sent back.

“About that... We’ve got a friend who flies just to fly,” Will’s next message read. That was quickly followed by a picture.

Amelia let out a moan, because he was gorgeous and muscular.

“He’ll take us up for a blowjob. Want to get our schedules together and join the mile-high club?”

She made her return flight in wet panties.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments