Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tutor

"Hiring a tutor for my daughter came with additional perks."

144
10 Comments 10
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Being a doctor and a single father has made it hard for me to help my daughter with her studies, so I hired a tutor.

Her name was Riley, and she came highly recommended by another single-father doctor I knew from the hospital where I worked. She was a recent high school graduate and went to a private school for adults.

I arranged for her to arrive at my house after my daughter Nicki was home from school but before I was home from work.

While sitting at my desk, I received a notification on my phone from my doorbell camera. I opened the app and saw the cutest young woman at my door. She was still wearing her school uniform which consisted of a white button-up shirt and a blue plaid skirt. She completed the uniform with a pair of white thigh-high leggings.

My cock twitched as I watched my daughter let her into our house. I had a lot of work to do but now I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I decided to get two more hours of work in and then head home.

I checked my indoor camera briefly and saw the girls sitting at the kitchen table working on homework. Satisfied, I focused on my work.

The two hours crept by but I got a lot completed and was happy to cut out early. My cock was half-hard on the drive home as I pictured Riley in her school uniform.

I walked in the front door and found my daughter sitting at the table by herself. She was physically upset and almost broke into tears when she saw me.

“What’s wrong, baby girl?” I asked.

“Riley has been in the bathroom for over an hour now. And I am completely lost.”

“Okay, I will handle this. Stay here.”

I walked to the back of the house to the guest bathroom and stood by the door. I was shocked when I heard sexual moans coming from inside the bathroom.

I listened for a minute with a mix of emotions. I was upset for my daughter but I was also horny as hell?

I knocked on the door, “Riley, are you in there? Is everything okay?”

The bathroom was suddenly quiet and then I heard a flurry of movement.

“Yes. Come in,” she said from the other side of the door.

I reached for the knob and turned it. The door opened with ease I pushed it inward.

Riley was sitting on the closed toilet lid. Her skirt was pulled down but her shirt was unbuttoned and her breasts were spilling out from behind her opened shirt.

“What is going on?” I asked, “Nicki says you have been in here for over an hour.”

Remembering Nicki was in the house, I stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door. I didn't want Nicki to see Riley in this condition.

As soon as I closed the door, the smell of sex hit my nostrils and confirmed what I already knew, Riley had been masturbating.

The bulge in my pants moved and caught Riley's attention, “I'm sorry, sir. It's just that sometimes I get so horny that I have to scratch that itch.”

I couldn't believe that she was being so honest with me, it caught me off guard, “I paid a lot of money for your help,” I said as I couldn't help but look at Riley’s tits.

Riley looked down and noticed that her tits were still exposed. She smiled and said, “Maybe I can make it worth your while another way,” and beckoned me closer.

I automatically stepped forward and Riley placed her hand on my crotch.

“I'm still horny, and it feels like you are too.”

“We shouldn't do this,” I protested.

“But I’m in need of a cock and yours seems to be willing and ready,” Riley said as she rubbed my cock over my pants, “Once my pussy is satisfied I'll be able to focus better and help your daughter study.”

“If I do this, you have to promise me that you will never tell Nicki,” I demanded.

“I promise,” she agreed and started pulling down the waistband of my scrubs. She looked so sexy as she looked up at me with her piercing green eyes.

I stood motionless and knew that I should have put up more of a fight but I didn't have the want or the willpower.

“Oh my God, your cock is gorgeous,” she said excitedly as my cock came into view.

My pants dropped to my ankles and Riely grabbed ahold of my cock and started stroking it.

As my cock reached full hardness Riley planted small kisses on the tip of my helmet. She worshipped my cock with her lips and tongue before opening her mouth and sucking on my head.

She looked up at me just in time to see my eyes roll into the back of my head, “Oh fuck!”

My knees began to shake and I started to lose my balance. Riley was quick to see this and stood from the toilet, spun me around, and sat me down.

“You almost fainted,” she said with a giggle as she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them.

She then turned around and bent over at the waist to pick them up, giving me a delicious view of her wet pussy. She stood dramatically slow and looked over her shoulder.

She handed me her panties and said, “Breathe deeply into these until you feel better.”

“Thank you, Doctor,” I said with a smirk and then put her damp panties to my nose and took a deep breath. Her scent was intoxicating and I wanted to fuck her right then.

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

Apparently, Riley had the same idea because she sat on my lap and guided my cock into her pussy.

Her pussy was so warm and tight. I couldn't believe that I was fucking this hot young schoolgirl.

“Your cock feels so good inside me, I could ride it all day.”

Riley leaned back into me and I looked at her exposed nipple. I wanted to suck it but I was at the wrong angle. I reach under her leg, lifted it, and turned her slightly. Her nipple was now within reach and I latched onto it as she moaned.

Riley was slowly grinding her hips into me and reached down to start rubbing her clit.

She was clearly getting off but my cock was not getting the stimulus it required. I stood up with my click still inside of her and slammed her body into the counter, followed by my cock slamming equally as hard into her hot cunt.

“Oh yes! Fuck me hard. Make me cum,” she demanded.

Riley lifted her leg and placed her foot on the counter. Now I could ram my cock hard and deep.

She was loving every hard thrust I could give her and begged for more, “Fuck me harder!”

I fucked her roughly until I felt the pressure in my balls about to release, “I'm about to cum.”

Riley push back against me and said, “Not yet. I want to see your face when you cum,” so I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

I pushed my cock back inside her and started to fuck her again.

The new position caused me to struggle a little and I couldn't keep up my previous pace. My knees banged on the counter and I couldn't get close to cumming again.

I finally pulled out of her pussy and said, “I can't. Not like this.”

“Then lie down and I will ride your cock.”

I lay on the cold tile floor and Riley straddled me. She lowered herself onto my cock and moaned, “Your cock is just what the doctor ordered.”

She was bouncing hard on my cock when we thought we heard Nicki outside the door. We froze and Riley quietly crawled off my cock toward the door. We listened intently for a moment as I looked at her pussy while she was on all fours.

After hearing nothing I crawled up behind her and shoved my cock in her pussy by surprise. She squeaked in surprise and delight before I started hammering away.

Riley reached between her legs and rubbed her clit while our bodies made loud slapping sounds together. I looked at the closed bathroom door and wondered if my daughter was on the other side listening to us or not.

“I'm cumming,” she said, biting her lip, trying to stay quiet.

Her pussy gushed all over my cock and I released my seed deep inside her pussy, “Oh fuck! I’m cumming too.”

After my last gasp, I pulled out of her and admired the cream pie I had left behind. I clambered to my feet and handed her a towel before turning on the shower.

“I'm going to wash up,” I told her, “Get your ass back to work and tell Nicki that I will be out after my shower.”

I knew I wanted to fuck her again and soon, “I'll make you a deal,” I said before she finished getting dressed, “If you keep tutoring my daughter after school every day and stay focused and present the whole time, I will fuck you good each time I get home from work.”

She gave me a big smile and said, “Deal.”

She left the bathroom and the girls went back to studying. After she left, Nicki asked me what happened. I told her that I had to give her a piece of my mind but she should stay focused from now on.

“Thank you, Daddy,” my daughter said gleefully and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The next day, I went back to work and my doctor friend asked about her, “Was I right or what?”

“Yes, she's a good tutor,” I said.

“And a fine piece of ass,” he added, “What I wouldn't give to fuck that.”

“Really?” I pretended not to notice.

“Fuck yeah!”

“And what would you give, exactly?”

“For a fine piece of ass like that, at least a thousand dollars.”

“Okay. Give me the money and I will see what I can do.”

“Yeah right.”

“Fine, don't believe me.”

“Wait! Meet me here at the end of your shift.”

I met him in the lobby as planned and he handed me ten, one-hundred-dollar bills, “If you can't make this happen, I want my money back, plus interest.”

“You've got a deal,” I said as I pocketed the easy money.

That night while fucking Riley again, I proposed the offer to her, “I know someone that wants to fill your cunt with his cock, if you're interested.”

“Go on,” she said with piqued interest.

“I'll bring you to meet him tomorrow afternoon.”

“I don't know. Tomorrow is Saturday, it's my day off.”

I pulled one of the hundred-dollar bills out of my pocket and showed it to her, “How about if I give you this for your troubles?”

She snatched the bill out of my hand and said, pick me up at noon.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments