Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Between Holes

15
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Jwren for superb editing yet again."

It was a gorgeous sunny day for a walk, so Julie and I decided to set off on a regular route along the main road, through the golf course, and back home via the canal. 

Weather permitting, we do quite a lot of walking, covering between twelve and fifteen miles on an average outing. We do it mainly for fitness but sometimes we indulge in open-air fun. Today, Julie was in a naughty mindset from the get-go, something I gathered from her outfit: a white, spaghetti strap top and a denim miniskirt.

The top not only hugged her waist and uplifted her tits, the fabric was so thin it barely concealed her dark brown nipples. As for the skirt… well, it rode up easily — and frequently. In short, Julie was displaying enough flesh to turn on any man with a pulse. 

To be honest, the walk along the road was rather dull except for cars slowing down while drivers sneaked a look at Julie. I must say, she did look mega sexy and she smiled at me every time a car slowed. My wife knows I love the thought of pervs looking at her and she even teased me a few times by pulling up her skirt as they went by. Ah, I should mention at this point that Julie rarely wears underwear and her pubic hair is very dark.

Eventually, we turned onto a side road, went past a cemetery and through a gate onto the path leading to the golf clubhouse and the canal beyond. Warning signs instruct people to keep to the path for their safety and it also mentions trespassing. I didn’t think we'd stray from the path but my naughty wife had other ideas. Grabbing my hand, she said, “Let’s take a short cut through the trees.” 

Obviously, we shouldn’t venture onto the actual course and we soon discovered it was busy, probably a competition going on. We often had to conceal ourselves by ducking down in the bushes until a group of golfers moved on. 

However, for quite a time, we got stuck between holes three and four and Julie became restless. She wanted to play. The undergrowth was quite dense at that spot so I figured, ‘What the hell,’ and dropped to my knees. I raised her skirt up to her waist and dove into her mound of pubes.

I licked her hairy gash, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue before dipping it into her soaked hole. Julie's a real filthy fucker when she gets horny. I glanced up and saw she’d lifted her top and was playing with her rock hard nipples. I continued licking while prodding her pussy with my fingertips. Her juices seeped over my fingers and face before dripping down my neck onto my t-shirt.

With my free left hand, I released my cock from a leg of my shorts and furiously stroked. I struggled to maintain a left-handed rhythm but I still felt cum building in my sac.

At the same time, Julie’s thighs suddenly clamped around my head and she clenched her buttocks, sure signs that she was on the verge of orgasm. I eased a finger into her and she shook and flailed her way to an intense orgasm, cumming over me. Julie then crouched back against a tree, still trembling. With a gaping, soaked pussy and exposed tits, she looked like a real dirty slut 

I guess we’d made more noise than we should because I certainly hadn’t heard the thud of a golf ball landing nearby. In fact, I was still wanking hard when I heard, "Sorry to interrupt, but is it okay if I retrieve my ball?" 

Panicked, we saw a tall, handsome, older gent stepping between the bushes. "Don't stop on my account,” he said, grinning. “You’ve really brightened my day.” 

We hadn’t had time to cover up but Julie didn’t seem at all concerned. Clearly still in slut mode, she sat exposed to this handsome stranger while I tried to put away my erection — but it didn't want to go. I looked at the golfer and realised he had a bulge problem, too. 

"Guess we're both dirty fuckers.” I pointed to his groin.

“Hmm… yes, sorry,” he muttered. “Thing is, I haven't had sex for months and watching the lady cum was so hot. Now I can't get my cock to settle."

Julie chuckled. "Glad to have been of service,” she said, looking him up and down then offering me a cheeky look, her twinkling eyes piercing the gloom of the foliage. “Maybe I can help with your problem." 

The gent glanced at me, then Julie, and back to me. I nodded at him and a broad, lecherous grin spread across his face as he quickly unzipped and dropped his checked golf pants. He looked like a distinguished gent with a grey refined moustache and I certainly hadn’t expected him to be a real kinky fucker with a huge cock. 

When his hard monster sprang out, Julie gasped. He waved it in front of her face like a lightsaber and she didn't gawp for long, grabbing it and feeding it into her mouth. She slurped up and down the fat shaft, groping his arse cheeks and digging in her nails. I assessed he was about eight inches long and she gagged trying to swallow him.

I stood, slowly stroking my rigid tool while watching my glorious slut wife gobbling this older man. 

"I don't want to come in your mouth, you filthy slut," he suddenly announced and pushed Julie onto all fours. He penetrated her pussy in a single swift thrust and Julie groaned loudly as he pumped furiously, setting her tits swaying frantically. 

I had to slow my hand strokes to stop myself cumming but I saw sweat bubbling on his brow as he continued to vigorously fuck my wife. 

"I'm cumming,” screamed Julie. “Oh my God, yes… I’m cumming, cumming now.”

That was it. He couldn't hold back and grunted while slamming into her and unloading. Julie even backed into him, trying to force his fantastic beast deeper into her flooded hole.

His rhythm slowed as the final drops of his load pulsed out of him. His cock flopped out, bringing with it large amounts of mixed cream. He leaned over Julie's kneeling, spent body and fondled her swinging full tits. 

I stood at the back of them, watching his fat soft cock swinging behind my wife's red cum-filled pussy. He looked like a horse from the rear and he made fucking motions with his hips while squeezing her tits and nipples. His long flaccid tube flopped from side to side, smearing cum on her inner thighs.

Julie simply knelt quietly under him, breathing heavily as she recovered from the unexpectedly rough battering. She glanced back over her shoulder at the stranger and he grinned at her and said, “Hi, I’m Ken.” 

“Pleased to —“ Julie stopped and shook her head, eyes wide in astonishment as she stared at his groin. “Oh my god, I can’t believe that. Really?” she gasped.

Ken was already erect again, his mighty pole throbbing in the warm air. He flipped Julie onto her back and she opened her legs wide, eagerly inviting his cock back into her. Ken obliged, entering with fierce power. 

I watched in amazement as my wife had her hole exploited and stretched. I moved to her side, focusing on her flushed body being ravaged. I could hardly believe my eyes as Ken fucked her like a young stud and it wasn't long before their hip motions slowed and both grunted and groaned. 

I wanked rapidly as Julie bucked and his thrusts slowed. I guessed orgasms were imminent. They came together and she screamed very loudly. It was too much for me and I sprayed my seed over them. I didn't think I would stop; stream after stream splashed their sweaty bodies. 

Ken rolled off and lay next to Julie. Both were exhausted and I sat beside them, all three of us covered in sperm. It was quite a few minutes before we attempted to clean up and Julie suggested we exchange numbers with Ken. She wanted more of him.

Our walk back was a sloppy one but Julie never lost her silly grin. I love my dirty slut wife and we fucked like rabbits when we got home even though her pussy was slightly loose from the hammering she’d received from her golfer friend.

Hang on, golfer? How did Ken manage to stay with us for so long? Why didn’t his playing partners come looking for him? Did he have any clubs? 

I smiled. You dirty old bastard, Ken. Got totally lucky today, didn’t you? Talk about a hole-in-one, eh?

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments