Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainbow House

"Tomorrow we celebrate our unity, tonight we celebrate our differences."

40
39 Comments 39
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Pride

The Apartment Building

Twelve years ago my uncle left me an obscene amount of money. After giving half of it away I decided to buy an apartment building for different people. I found a dilapidated seven-story building and a contractor willing to do what I wanted with it.

All I needed to do was get rid of the existing tenants. I offered them all reasonable money and told them the new neighbours would be queer. That worked on all but Howard on the seventh floor. He made a counter offer. His apartment suited him to a T, so he suggested that he be my first tenant after the remodel.

Howard recommended a construction company which put in a bid I accepted. It was high, but I felt I would get what I wanted. This would cover state of the art plumbing, heating, ventilation, soundproofing, panic rooms and surveillance.

Yes, surveillance. The elevator and other public areas are covered for safety. All the private rooms have cameras which can be turned on and off by the tenants. I am a voyeur. My tenants know this; most leave at least their living room cameras on. The cameras can also be shared with the other tenants.

First Floor - Carlton

My name is James. I live in the back. Even after buying and renovating this building I will never need to work. I am, however, the doorman. Carlton the doorman. I love all my tenants, and I like to know they are okay.

I also like to know and help the local youngsters. There is a fridge in the lobby, stocked by a local bakery with snacks and drinks. If the kids are in here they are not slinging drugs.

A few of the older locals crawl under my desk in the evening. I like to be blown while I watch the street and greet the tenants and their visitors. I don't mind who blows me as long as they are adult. I guess that makes me bisexual.

Tonight Snake has my cock in his mouth. He does a fabulous job, and I am finding it extremely difficult not to squirm. Millie is watching him. She wants to learn how to suck cock so she can surprise her boyfriend. I can see this being a very long, very enjoyable evening.

Red Floor - Jen and Pixie

Yes, red floor. Several years ago some of the tenants asked if we could paint the halls in pride colors. Nobody objected, so Carlton bought us the materials. He even had the elevator buttons changed.

My fiance, Pixie, is walking in now. She walks around the counter, sees Carlton has company and kisses him on the cheek. Pixie is every bit a lesbian, but every once in a while she likes to bring me a mouthful of no-strings-attached cum. Carlton does not believe in strings.

When Pixie comes in I ask her to check the cameras are on. She apologizes for not bringing me a present and sits on my face. Pixie juice is actually better than Carlton's cum, but I would never refuse any present from her.

Pixie wants to fuck me, but she usually lets me decide where and with what. I choose a harness and one of our larger dildos. Making sure Carlton has a good view I lay on my back with my knees held to my chest. The dildo stretches me until I scream. Stroke after stroke Pixie rams her cock into me, bringing me to a fabulous orgasm. I look at the monitor to see Carlton spattering a young lady. He loves to watch Pixie and me.

Pixie pulls out of my cunt and moves to eat me. She pushes two fingers in my ass and licks my clit. Carlton has his cock in a man's mouth now. I don't know his name but I have seen him before. Oh, my God what Pixie is doing to me is making me as excited as Carlton. Pixie shoves two more fingers in me, making me cum all over her face. Carlton's lover keeps Carlton's sperm in his mouth, his cheeks swelling like a chipmunk.

Pixie rolls me over and works her dildo into my ass. We lay like that and watch Carlton until we fall asleep.

Orange Floor - Toby

I never bring anyone home. I am a transvestite who frequents glory holes. I never see the men who fuck my ass and my throat.

Tonight is quiet. I have a huge cock in my ass but nothing for my mouth. No matter, the cock in my ass is tearing me apart in the best possible way. I can't even take the full length.

I hear the door in the cubicle in front of me and hear two men whispering. Suddenly I am presented with a small cock. It is thin and maybe five inches, but it is rock hard. Size does not matter as long as I can suck it until he comes. The way he is jerking I think he is being fucked while I suck him. Suddenly he fills my mouth until I have to swallow.

The cock in my ass is still ramming into me, working me towards a climax.

The cock in my mouth shrinks until I can't hold it any more. It is replaced with a thick, ten-inch cock which tastes and smells of a very sweet ass mixed with cum. I don't mind little dicks, but big ones are good too.

I open wide for the new intruder as he pushes into my mouth. I start to fellate him but decide to let him fuck my mouth instead. When he realises I am not going to stop him he slowly pushes into my throat.

The two men fuck me as hard and fast and deep as they can. I cannot breathe, but I start to cum. They cum with me, one pulsing hard in my ass while the other shoots straight down my throat into my belly. I cum as much as they do, splashing the floor of my stall.

I withdraw from both cocks, gasping for breath, sputtering cum and saliva. I see both cocks are still hard and ready, so I turn around and shove my ass onto the cock that was just in my throat. Then I take the cock from my ass in my mouth. This one is longer, no wonder I had trouble getting it all in my ass.

The two men work me for fifteen minutes, one working his entire length in and out of my rectum while the other fucks my throat, pulling back sometimes so I can breathe. I don't know who starts to cum first, but within moments both men fill me again while I spray the floor. I hold the cock in my throat as long as I can, but eventually, I have to draw breath. I squeeze the cock in my ass until it withers and slips out.

I slip a plug in my ass so I don't lose the two enormous loads before I get home. My tummy is full too. I adjust my dress and stockings and touch up my makeup before leaving. I want to look my best in case my lovers see me leave.

Yellow Floor - Tina and Will

Will and I have been married for five years. We love each other madly, but we discovered we don't want each other sexually. I prefer women, who knew? Will doesn't want sexual contact at all, he wants to watch me fuck. We tried the more conventional way, but it didn't work for us. Will asked how I felt about women and that was the start of our amazing relationship.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

Tonight Janey is on her way up. She knows Will watches us on the cameras in the bedroom.

I am a top, but Janey persuaded me to be her sub. It is nice to let someone else take charge for a change.

Most of our play involves ropes. Tonight is no exception, but Janey has brought a large box. She says it is my birthday present. After tying me up tighter than usual, with my legs against my breasts, Janey opens the box and starts to assemble the contents. There is a motor inside a frame, with wheels and cogs and a sort of boom. When Janey attaches two dildos to the boom I realise it is a fucking machine. Very foreboding, but I trust Janey.

Janey prods me and licks me and works me up into a lather. When she has me excited and dripping she brings the machine to me. I am so wet both dildos slide right in. I hope Carlton can see this.

I rarely take anal and I have never been double penetrated before. As the machine fucks me faster and faster Janey chews my clit, sending me completely, screamingly over the top.

Janey turns the machine down low and leaves.

Green Floor - Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice

My name is Sylvia, the newest member of our group. It falls to me to tell you about us. There are seven of us but we always are known as Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. I've never seen the movie. Bob and Alice were friends in school, the rest of us turned up over the years. We are all bisexual except Bob, who claims his one experience with Alice in high school was enough to put him off women for life. Alice says womankind owes her a huge debt.

We are not together for any particular reason, we have no real rules as such. We just like each others' company.

Tonight is family night. Alice's father and Graham's parents have come to dinner. Alice's parents had trouble accepting her difference, but not for long. Graham's parents, though straight themselves, were always gay-friendly. Graham was five when he attended his first Gay Pride parade.

We had a wonderful meal, and nobody was allowed to leave the table unless full. The conversation was scintillating and the drinks flowed freely.

Finally, the parents were poured into cabs and we went to sleep. Well, I did, anyway, I can't speak for the others. I was asleep so quickly I don't even know if I had company.

Blue Floor - Gloria and Nurse plus Boy and Girl

My brother and I moved in about four years ago. He was gay and I lesbian. We were run over by a hit and run driver, killing Georgie instantly and leaving me in a coma for several weeks. My back was destroyed, I was expected to spend the rest of my life in a hospital. No, not for me, thankyouverymuch!

I asked Carlton if I could stay, bedridden. Apparently, he had done such a good job that little needed changing.

I found a good agency which kept me in live-in nurses. I'm terrible with names so I called them all Nurse.

A friend introduced me to Brenda, a pre-op lesbian who was in nursing school. Brenda struck me as competent, but my then Nurse agreed to stay for a bit to be sure. Brenda has been Nurse for nearly three years.

Boy and Girl are Rottweilers who became part of our family the day Georgie and I moved in. Everyone in the building looks after them now. Toby just collected them for a walk.

Nurse climbs in bed with me and we start channel surfing.

Violet Floor - Howard

I live here alone, have done since before Carlton bought the building.

I am straight. No, that's a lie. I like to flog women, which makes me heterosexual, not straight.

I do not want a long-term relationship, so I bring home prostitutes. They know what I want and that I pay well. They feel safe.

Tonight I have Nessa tied upside down to a crucifix. This is her first time with me. She needs extra money, so one of my regulars introduced us.

I strike her nipples with a riding crop, left and right in turn for several minutes, then land a precise blow on her clitoris. She starts crying, so I kneel down and remove her gag. "Does it hurt too much?"

"It hurts more than I expected, but far less than losing my son would. Maybe I can grow to like it."

We continue into the night.

First Floor - Pride Day

All the residents except Gloria are gathered in the lobby, waiting for the parade. Finally, the parade is here. Carlton opens the doors and Rainbow House marches out.

Jen, five feet three, is wearing a red evening dress and a rainbow beehive wig. Pixie, four feet ten, is in skin-tight red leather jeans and a sleeveless red jean jacket. Her platinum blonde hair is almost 1 inch long.

Toby, five feet eight, is draped in an orange opera cloak with a high collar. She is topped with thick curly black hair and finished with thigh-high patent boots.

Tina, five feet five, has on a yellow sundress, yellow sneakers and a yellow pageboy wig. Will, five feet eleven and bald, is wearing a yellow terrycloth diaper.

Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, ranging from five feet one to six feet, are in matching green soccer strips and shoes. The fronts of their shirts say "RAINBOW HOUSE" and the backs are numbered 1 to 7. They all have green pigtails and beards.

Nurse, six feet four, sports blue suede shoes, blue pants and a blue blouse stretched over her 38C bra. Her long red hair is brushed back. Boy and Girl are pulling on their blue collars and rainbow leashes.

Howard, six feet one, wears a violet suit, white shirt and rainbow tie. His salt-and-pepper hair is short and neatly combed. Beside him is last night's prize, Nessa, five feet five, dressed in a violet mini-skirt and very revealing violet blouse tied at the midriff. Revealed are several strokes from a whip she is making no attempt to conceal. She also has black fishnets and pumps, a wide, heavily studded collar, and a curly red wig.

Carlton, five feet nine, closes the doors and brings up the rear in his maroon livery and cap, with a rainbow scarf around his neck.

 

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments