Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Brings Some Work Home

"Due to some construction going on at work, my wife met a few guys."

3
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My wife had been doing some harmless flirting with a few guys doing construction where she worked. And was even fantasizing bringing one of them home for some fun. But she couldn't decide which. But she solved the problem."

My wife, Lynn and I got married when we were both only eighteen years old. And though Lynn had been raised in a very strict Christian family with her father being a preacher, and she had always dressed extremely conservative, after we took a few nude photos one night she did a complete turnaround. From there, we'd started going on short trips out of town for her to expose herself. We also started to get into the swinger lifestyle starting with MFM threesomes and wife swapping. Also, Lynn had realized she enjoyed being with other hot girls sometimes. 

But we were still finding more ways to spice up our sex life and one of those was for me to watch Lynn seduce a guy and bring them into our family room, with the guy having no idea I was in the next room watching through a two-way mirror.

We had been in the lifestyle for a few years but had managed to keep our swinging and exhibitionism a secret because of people in our small city being very conservative and very uptight about anything sexual. But they had been adding on an extension to the building my wife worked in, and as all of the guys doing the job were from out of town she'd been a little flirtatious with a few of them--and had a few "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions. 

She had several of them ask her out or in a roundabout way come on to her because they had been told when the job started not to bother any of the girls working there. They were almost finished with the job and would soon be on another job thousands of miles away, and a couple of them were really trying to hook up with Lynn before they left. 

She had her eye on one guy she thought was really hot. So when she found out that it was their last day on the job she knew she only had one chance. She waited until all her co-workers had gone so no one would see her leave. She fixed up her hair and make-up and took off her bra to show lots of cleavage. As expected, when she went out, a few of the guys came over to say goodbye and a couple told her they were leaving the next day so it was her last chance if she wanted to come to their motel and party. 

When she told them it wouldn't look right if someone saw her going into a motel room with a bunch of guys, she went on to say, "If you want to see me, you'll have to come to my house."

One of them automatically said, "What about your husband?"

And she put them at ease, saying I was out of town until the next day and that she had talked to me that afternoon and I'd settled into my room.

She knew they were hooked but things still had to be worked out. They asked which one she wanted to come.

She replied, "You mean I can only get one of you?" Before they could say anything, she said, "How about you two, and if you think of someone I'd really like, surprise me."

She wrote down how to get to our house and set a time. We were always ready in case an opportunity came up. When she told me what was going on I got my spot set up to watch from the other room as Lynn got ready. We'd done this before with Lynn and one guy, but we'd had enough experiences so that we knew it would go well. And when the doorbell rang, we knew it was game time.

Lynn had hoped it would be three of them but was overwhelmed when she saw it was four. And she later said if she could have picked the four, it would have been those four. She had on a white silk robe that covered her quite well so as not to freak out any of our nosy neighbors. Seeing four guys show up didn't look out of the norm, as I always had friends dropping by. 

She led them to the family room and put the beer they had brought in the refrigerator behind the bar. They just sat around and talked at first with Lynn sitting in a chair by herself. 

After about fifteen minutes, Lynn excused herself and when she came back she'd taken off the thick housecoat and had replaced it with a see-through black one opened in front, giving them their first look at her in the sexy outfit she'd picked out for them. It was a black corset with garters, sheer stockings, and a matching bra and panty set, though the bra was acting more like a shelf as it lifted her tits up and pressed them together making them look even bigger. 

She strutted around putting on a show for them and as she slid her housecoat off she said, "If no one else is going to start taking something off, I'm going to go and put some more on." 

VioricaDi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioricaDi

The clothes were soon coming off as Lynn was kind of modeling for them after removing her bra and panties. They got their first good look of my hot wife's body and you could tell they were impressed. At five-eight and a hundred and ten pounds and a very firm 34D-24-35, with long red hair and sparkling green eyes, she is a knockout. I could see their eyes moving from her fiery red bush up to her firm tits with their huge puffy areolas and rock-hard nipples, then up to her full pouty lips covered in red lipstick. She looked like a sexy work of art instead of a really hot piece of ass. But they'd learn she could be both.

She moved to the couch where the two guys she'd really wanted were and sat down between them. And she had hardly sat down before each of them had one of her tits in his mouth and a handful of pussy, so she slowed them down a little, but they were still really going at it. Then as one went down and started to eat her pussy, she had the other stand up and she started sucking his big cock. 

A few minutes later, she motioned one of the guys on the other couch to come over. I had a perfect view of this and was rock hard. The guy who'd been eating her pussy stood up and squeezed in between his buddies as she took turns sucking them off one at a time and, at times, squeezing two hard cocks in her mouth at once and rubbing them on her face and tits. 

Being a little cramped, she moved them all to the center of the room on the thick carpet. At this point, the fourth guy joined them. She went back to sucking dick as the guys took turns eating her pussy and sucking on her tits. 

She had gotten on her hands and knees and as soon as she did, one of them got under her and eased his cock inside her tight soaking wet pussy. As he was pounding her cunt another guy moved around and eased his cock inside her pussy too. This was something new to Lynn as she'd had a guy each in her pussy and ass but never two in her pussy at once. It was obvious she was loving it as she was taking two cocks in her pussy and two in her mouth, and this was getting these guys even more turned on. 

One of them said he'd seen a movie where a girl had two cocks in her pussy--one in her ass and two in her mouth. Then he asked if she wanted to try that but with only one in her mouth. She loved the idea but it started out more like a comedy as they tried to work out who needed to be where. But once they got it figured out, it looked hot as hell. It was clear Lynn was loving it. 

I was so worked up I'd pulled my cock out and was ready to cum for my second time. They each shot off one by one and ended up in a sweaty heap on the floor just lying there for a while. 

One by one, they got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Then they sat around naked and drank a cold beer. Lynn had cum all over, so she rinsed off real quick and put on a white garter belt and sheer silk stockings with a pair of white spiked heels. 

I was loving the time she was out of the room when I could hear them talk about how sexy she was and what a great fuck she was, and they all were talking about how great she was at sucking cock. They all thought that it wasn't her first time taking more than one or two cocks at once. 

I got a surprise when one of them looked over at his buddy and asked if he remembered the naked picture he'd shown him of his wife wearing an outfit like Lynn's. His buddy said he did and the guy said, "Well, she's into girls too sometimes." Then he added, "Imagine those two hooking up!" 

Soon Lynn was back and they sat around watching a porn movie Lynn had put in. When she noticed one of them getting hard, she went over and got on her knees and started sucking him off and rubbing his cock on her tits. She ended up getting three of them off again. It was getting late so they started winding things up and saying their goodbyes. 

While Lynn took a good shower, I jumped in bed, then we fucked like crazy.

My only disappointment from that night was that it was the 1970s, and there were no good small video cameras back then. 

 

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments