Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aroused Observations

"A woman's bus ride takes an unexpectedly sensual turn, igniting her desires and inner fantasies."

19
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Amanda had planned to meet Jen, a long-time friend, in town later that afternoon. She showered and changed into a new pair of skinny jeans (these were VERY figure-hugging, especially around her buttocks) and a black t-shirt. Putting on some makeup, Amanda decided that she'd be ready to go when the time came. Amanda made herself a fresh pot of coffee and rolled a small joint.

It was just after 1 p.m., and Amanda thought she might as well get started. She grabbed a rucksack and threw in her book, her purse and phone, lipstick, and a couple of essential items. Amanda smiled, thinking about how much fun it would be to meet up with her friend again.

They hadn't spent time together since her birthday party last year. Amanda headed out the door and walked down the street towards the bus stop. She got there just before the bus arrived and waited for it to pull up.

As Amanda waited at the bus stop, her mind raced with anticipation for the afternoon ahead."

The bus arrived, and Amanda climbed aboard, taking a seat near the back. It was a 45-minute journey into town. Putting her bag between her feet, Amanda pulled out her book. She settled in and started reading, but couldn't concentrate.

Her gaze kept drifting to the couple seated across from her. A woman around her age and a slightly older guy were kissing, his wandering hands exploring her body. As the man's fingers slipped beneath the woman's shirt, Amanda felt a flush of heat rise to her cheeks, and she quickly averted her eyes, though the temptation to continue watching was overwhelming.

“How can he be so bold?” she thought.

Turning the page of her book, Amanda tried to focus on her reading, but found herself continually distracted by the couple's intimate encounter. Mesmerized, Amanda saw the man's hand disappear beneath the woman's skirt, his fingers tracing a path up and down her inner thigh. The woman's eyes were closed, her face flushed with pleasure, as she clearly enjoyed his wandering touch.

A thrill ran through Amanda's body, and she felt her own excitement growing as she felt her panties starting to dampen. Biting her bottom lip, she tried not to stare, but the vivid imagery played out in her mind. She imagined the woman taking off her dress, her bare skin exposed, as the man kissed her breasts, sucking her nipples. Amanda's heart raced, and she found it difficult to control her arousal.

Glancing back, Amanda saw the man's hand had slipped beneath the woman's bra, cupping her breast. Amanda felt a surge of pleasure and quickly looked away, desperately trying to calm herself. Adjusting in her seat, she chanced another peek at the oblivious couple."

Amanda took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, turning her attention back to her book, though the fact that her nipples were hard and aching made it nearly impossible to focus. She was embarrassed by how aroused she had become, but the growing ache of desire was overwhelming. Glancing over at the couple again, Amanda watched as the man's hand moved slowly up the woman's leg, her skirt riding up higher.

She couldn't believe what she was witnessing, but she was also incredibly turned on. Desperately, Amanda wanted to reach down and touch herself, but she knew she couldn't dare do that here on the crowded bus. Looking away, she tried to read, but the words might as well have been in a foreign language. Every bump of the bus sent a jolt of electricity through her, and she found herself thinking, "If they carry on like this, I'm going to orgasm without even touching myself."

She put the book back in the rucksack and picked up her phone; there was an icon in the Messenger app.

It was from Jen: "Can't wait to see you. Text me when you arrive.”

Amanda smiled to herself and typed a reply: "I'll be there soon."

Checking the time, Amanda saw there were still 25 minutes left of the journey. Glancing back at the couple, she watched as the man's hand disappeared beneath the woman's skirt, caressing her inner thigh. Amanda's eyes were transfixed, and she couldn't stop herself from imagining what was happening under the woman's skirt, and what was going on inside the man's jeans.

She was acutely aware of her own wetness, her panties soaked. Trying to distract herself, Amanda looked out the window, but found herself captivated by the man's handsome features - his beautiful brown eyes, strong jawline, and perfectly shaped nose. The woman's appearance also captivated Amanda, with her low-cut red dress and long, slender legs in black hold-up stockings.

In her mind, Amanda imagined herself seated next to the man, being kissed passionately. She envisioned his hands caressing her thighs and sliding into her jeans, his fingers probing her most intimate places. The vivid fantasy was too much, and Amanda closed her eyes, and she began touching herself through the denim material of her jeans, unable to control her growing desire.

"Stop it, Amanda," she scolded herself, but the ache was overpowering.

Aylane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aylane

She imagined the woman undressing, the man's mouth on her breasts, his cock sliding into her tight cunt as he fucked her hard. Amanda's body began to shudder as she approached the edge of orgasm.

Removing her hand, she looked back at the couple. The man's hand was now fully beneath the woman's skirt, his movements indicating he was fingering her. Amanda could see the woman's flushed face and quickened breathing, knowing she was close to climax. She watched, transfixed, as the woman's body tensed and convulsed, her eyes rolling back in her head as she reached her peak.

The man gently withdrew his hand, bringing his glistening fingers to his mouth and licking them clean. The woman smiled, then pulling him closer, she kissed him passionately. Her hand now rested on his crotch, and Amanda watched as she undid his zipper and slid her hand inside, pulling out his swollen, throbbing cock.

Amanda tried to look away, but her eyes were fixated on the mesmerizing display. The woman's hand began pumping the man's cock furiously, and Amanda knew it wouldn't be long before he found his own release. Sure enough, Amanda witnessed the man's face contort with pleasure as he cum, his seed spurting over the woman's fingers and his own clothing.

As the bus approached the terminal, the couple gathered their things, playfully giggling, as they stepped off the bus. The man stopped and turned to wink directly at Amanda as they left. He knew she had seen the whole thing. Amanda sat for a moment, her face flushed crimson. She almost wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole.

Amanda held back, not wanting to cross paths with the couple. Though embarrassed by what she'd seen, she also felt a thrilling sense of arousal - more so than she had in a long time.

She knew the mall well and knew exactly where the ladies' bathroom was.

She almost ran there after getting off the bus, desperate to find relief for her own aching desire.

Locking herself in a cubicle, Amanda quickly slid down her jeans and panties to below her knees, sliding two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. She pictured him standing in front of her, naked, his cock hard and dripping with pre-cum. She imagined him bending her over the sink and sliding his rock-hard cock into her tight cunt, imagining him fucking her like a wild animal, pounding his cock into her, and moaning loudly. She rubbed her swollen clit furiously, the pent-up tension finally finding release in a powerful, shuddering orgasm that left her breathless and shaking. She tried to catch her breath. She had never cum so hard in her entire life.

Wiping her fingers clean on a length of toilet tissue, she pulled up her jeans and panties, then flushed the toilet.

Composing herself, Amanda washed her hands and exited the bathroom, her mind still reeling from the intensity of her experience. Taking a deep breath, she headed back towards the mall's main concourse, where she knew Jen would be waiting.

As Amanda walked through the mall, she heard Jen's voice calling out to her, "Amanda, Amanda, over here!"

Amanda looked around and saw Jen waving excitedly. She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself, before hurrying over to her friend.

"Jen, it's sooo good to see you!" Amanda said, embracing Jen warmly.

Despite her outward smile, Amanda felt a lingering flush of embarrassment and arousal. The vivid memories of the intimate encounter on the bus still played in the back of her mind.

"You too!" Jen replied, her eyes searching Amanda's face. "Is everything okay? You look a bit flustered."

Amanda forced a casual laugh. “I'm fine, it's warm in here compared to outside."

Jen smiled, then asked, “How was the journey over here?”

Amanda replied, "The journey was...well, nothing too out of the ordinary, really. Just the usual sights and sounds of the bus ride into town."

Amanda hesitated, not quite sure if she was ready to share the details of what she had witnessed.

She hesitated, wondering if she should confide in Jen about what she had witnessed. But the very thought made her cheeks burn. "I'm just glad to be here with you now. Shall we go get that coffee?"

Jen studied her friend for a moment, sensing there was more to the story. But she decided not to pry. "Of course! I've been looking forward to this all week."

Linking her arm through Amanda's, Jen led the way, chatting animatedly about her latest work project.

As they walked, Amanda tried to push the memories of the bus ride to the back of her mind. But the phantom sensations still lingered—the heat in her cheeks, the ache between her thighs. She knew she wouldn't be able to fully focus on their conversation until she had a chance to process what had happened. For now, she would just have to smile and nod along, all the while spinning with the lingering intensity of her experience on that bus journey!

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments