Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Gym

"Sneaking on peek too many leads to a roller coaster ride"

12
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

There he was again. Lathering his flaccid dick in the shower and getting harder the longer he did it. I always averted my eyes but couldn't help stealing a peek to admire the sight when I could. He wasn't just handsomely hung but shaved smooth with low hanging balls. He was honestly porno-worthy.

I had only joined that gym a few weeks earlier but had seen him often. It seemed we both preferred late-night workouts and the privacy that goes with it. If he only knew I've been stealing peeks of him every chance I could. In the lockers where I discovered he was a free-baller, on the floor at various machines, and especially in the shower where he lathered up. We kept to ourselves and never talked, but filled my eyeballs with his cock as often as I could covertly manage it.

I have to say, here, that I'm not gay. I've never even thought about touching a strange cock before, for chrissake. It's just that I've never seen such a perfectly hung guy in person before and found it increasingly difficult to keep my eyes to myself. It wasn't long before I came to cut my workout short and follow him into the lockers for a secret show. I just hoped he didn't notice the all-too-often 'coincidences' and think me a perv, so I began to change up my timing in an effort to be more incognito about it.

One evening, I saw him head for the lockers and waited for a good while longer than usual. I was disappointed to find that he wasn't in the lockers nor the adjacent showers anymore. I must have waited too long and now he was long gone. 'Oh, well,' I thought. 'No show for me that night.' 

Uncharestically, I decided that I could use a hot sweat. I hadn't used that part of the gym before and headed for the sauna. My shower would wait. To my surprise, he was there! I was a little embarrassed that the coincidences may have run out and he'd think I was stalking him, so I sat on the bench as far away from him as I could. He was leaning against the wall with one foot up on the bench. That position parted his towel just enough for me to steal another peek of his manhood.  

A few silent minutes (and peeks) later, he blurted out, "You like what you see, don't you."

Damn! I went flush with embarrassment but tried to be nonchalant in my denial. "No, no. I'm sorry. I wasn't staring if that's what you're thinking." I nervously defended my roving eyes while shifting uncomfortably on the bench. I began to stammer, "I was just... I mean... Look. I'm not gay if that's what..."

"Bullshit," he cut me off. "You've been staring at my cock for weeks now. Did you think I didn't notice? I'm thinking you're gay." He opened his towel and spread his legs to fully expose that magnificent cock. "Well, here, gay-boy. Take a good look." He rocked his knee as if to invite my voyeurism.

I didn't fully grasp what I had gotten myself into and nervously denied being attracted to men - in any way! I was talking faster than a child caught with their hand in a cookie jar and trying to explain their innocence. He began to cup and manipulate his loose balls during my rant as if he was taunting me. As if he knew better. I felt my face redden even further when I realized I hadn't taken my eyes off of his growing dick the whole time I was jabbering. Hell, I wasn't peeking anymore, I was in a full-on stare. 

"Maybe you're gay and just don't know it yet," he said with a mocking smile, "...or maybe you know you are and just don't want to admit it." He pulled the sagging skin of his sweaty ball sack hard and slowly let it slip through his fingers. I stopped my feeble denials and silently gazed at his manhood as he stretched that sweaty sack again - hard enough to raise his hips. "So which is it going to be?" Another slow, long, and hard tug. I should have broken my gaze, but I didn't. "I don't really care either way, but what say we find out." It was more a statement than a question.

He stood up, leaving his towel where he sat and approached me. I had long since stopped talking and braced myself for what I knew he was going to do. Nude and standing between my legs, he squeezed his shaft tight and gave it a slow tug. The milking produced a large bead of precum that oozed out and dangled from the eye of his dick. I was hypnotized by it. "Go ahead, gay-boy. Give it a taste," he said while pulling back hard on his shaft enough to strain the helmet large and shiny. "Gay or not, I know you want to. Nobody here but us... and the time for just looking is over, don't you think?" He reached out to place his hand on my neck and gently pulled my face forward. I put up a meager resistance. The real fight was internal. 

It was indeed just the two of us, I thought, but that could change at any moment. The gym was sparse - not empty. I certainly did not want to be walked in on... but couldn't help being in a butterfly-filled trance. The sight of that undulating cock with precum dangling and sweat dripping off his balls had my mind reeling with rationalizations of what I knew I was about to do. I sat in a mesmerizing stupor as he pulled me close enough to lose focus on his sex and nervously acquiesce to the only available senses I had left.

I liken it to the first roller coaster ride. The apprehension when standing in line, the nervousness when strapping yourself in, the growing fear being escalated ever-upward, and the realization that you're on the cusp of having gravity take over to provide a mind-numbing experience that would forever be difficult to compare.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

I flinched when I first felt that dangling strand of precum wet my chin. I was on the cusp. Was I really going through with it? Did I have a choice? He paused for a moment, using the head of his dick to smear pre-cum around my lips. I'm going over the top and passing the point of return as his circling of my lips got smaller and on target. I gasped as he passed through my lips. Oh-my-god, I was in freefall. What a rush! I actually had his cock slipping inside my mouth. I never would have thought that would happen - let alone in such a public place. I felt my trepidation wane with each added inch of penetration. 

Like the first drop of a roller coaster, the initial surge of emotions erased any remaining inhibitions enough to enjoy the ride. I began to both appreciate and marvel in the texture, taste, and experience of his cock in my mouth. I was really getting into it and mimicked what I enjoyed women doing on me in the past: lots of tongue-rubbing, sucking, and head swallowing. I was metaphorically throwing my hands into the air and relishing a novel experience. I got so turned on and hard that I opened my towel and began tugging on myself. I didn't care if anyone would walk in on me anymore. I was on a great ride and didn't want it to stop.

"You like that, don't you, gay-boy," he grunted through gritted teeth. "You want more?" Not waiting for an answer, he held onto the nape of my neck with both hands and pulled me hard against him and thrust himself forward at the same time. He slammed deep enough to feel him bang against the back of my throat. He held me there as he circled his hips to grind his sweaty balls against my chin. I never imagined I'd be on a ride like that  - let alone be so excited by it. 

He pulled back only to slam himself in again, over and over with quickening pace. His sweaty low-hangers were slapping against my chin with each thrust. I didn't know if I was a natural or it was due to the years of chugging beer, but I had no gag reflex - and took full advantage of it. "You've got a good mouth, gay-boy," he snarled. I was drooling copiously and gurgling for breath when I could. "I don't get this deep very often. I LIKE it when my cock is swallowed whole!" He was working himself into a frenzy and his thrusts became hard enough to hurt my nose against his tight abdomen. I felt like a total slut but didn't care about it. I supposed he was right. Without realizing it, I'd secretly wanted him to do something like that all along. My subconscious must have realized that all my staring would eventually lead to where I was. 

That's when two other men walked in. I flayed my arms and tried to withdraw but he held firm. He growled, clutched my head by my hair, and jackhammered my face with the renewed vigor of a dog in heat. They were disgusted with the sight of anyone brazenly having sex in their gym and promised to report us both to management before storming back out the door. 

My mind waffled between the repercussions of being caught in a public sauna and the euphoria of experiencing the flat of my tongue against that pulsing vein as it surged cum deep into my throat. It was enough to send me over the edge and ejaculated into my lap. HIs spasms seemed never-ending and soon realized my throat was too full of semen. And as what happens when I take too much beer, a healthy amount of his cum found its way out the corners of my mouth and cascade down my neck. Wow. What a ride.

I was shaking like I would stepping off a coaster. He slowly withdrew his dick, allowing me the first full breath in what seemed an eternity. As that exquisite cock crept into focus again, it was adorned with bridges of semen connecting between my face and his manhood. I couldn't imagine any sight could excite me more. I looked up to see him smiling down on me. "Admit it or not, gay-boy, you wanted that for a long time," he whispered as he patted the top of my head and headed out the door. He left me sitting on that bench contemplating how an innocent peek led me to become a panting heap dripping in semen at a sauna.

A few minutes of self-analysis later, a club manager barged through the door. He took me by the arm and roughly led me to the lockers like a felon to jail. "This is a real gym, buddy! Not some sort of gay bathhouse," he barked. "You're outta here!" He denied me a shower and forced me to dress without regard to my sweat and cum-covered body. If that shame wasn't punishment enough, I was escorted through the gym while broadcasting threats of police action if I were to ever darken their doorstep again. I used my shirt to wipe my face as much as to hide my identity while other late-night exercisers looked on. "This is NOT A GAY GYM!" he yelled too loudly and shoved me out the door - my membership forever canceled. 

It was a humiliating end to an otherwise incredible evening of self-discovery. Whether I could admit it or not, I guess I was gay after all. My only regret was that I never saw that guy - nor that wonderfully seducing piece of meat - again.

 

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments