Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Watched Sunbathing - The Show - Ch. 04

"Marie can't contain herself this time while being watched"

19
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I like to improve my writing and the story progression. Let me know your thoughts and feedback. I appreciate it. And if you enjoyed the story and want it to continue, please give it a like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That encourages me to write more. Thanks."

The last two weeks have been very stressful for me. I applied for some new jobs to keep myself busy again and to help with the family finances. But it was very frustrating. The jobs I was interested in I haven't received a reply yet. And the ones I could have gotten I didn't want. I guess trying to find a new job will be more difficult than I thought.

And then, twelve days ago, I was terrified. Ryan got in a car accident with a drunk driver. He broke some bones in his left leg, but gladly the doctors say that he will recover fully again. He just needs to stay in the hospital for around two weeks to get checked on daily and do his recovery walking program.

I went to visit him every day in the hospital with my husband Edgar and my daughter Sarah. I'm glad he is taking the accident so well. We are all really relieved that he will recover fully.

Today is a really hot day and family life is slowly getting back to normal. Edgar is going to his job again and my daughter is out meeting friends. I feel like after two weeks of total stress I should do something for myself again.

While contemplating what to do, I remember that sunbathing helped me relax a lot the last time I did it. And this time, I know that my neighbors are on a three-week vacation in Spain. So no more creepy Oliver spying on me. I have the garden totally to myself.

I go upstairs to change into the same bikini I wore last time. I inspect myself in the mirror. I feel kind of sexy and think about how Oliver saw me like this last time. I smile.

Then an idea pops into my head. I'm certain that my neighbors are on vacation and Sarah and Edgar won't be back for another three hours for sure. I have a chance to do nude sunbathing! I feel a bit excited removing my bikini again and I walk down only with a towel in hand. I grab the sun lotion just in case & out of the fridge I take a cool bottle of water. Then I go outside into our garden.

I get a bit anxious at first and make sure nobody is on the balcony of my neighbor's house. But I can't see anyone like expected. I begin to relax and stretch on the sunchair while reading a new novel I recently picked up. I catch myself taking glimpses of the balcony from time to time. And I am relieved that I can't see anybody. Or am I secretly wishing somebody would spy on me? Nah, don't be silly Marie.

I finish a few chapters in my book before turning around to tan my backside too. I wish we had a pool to jump in. But we are not making enough money. Edgar's salary is not much and I haven't had a job in a while being mainly focused on raising the kids and housework. I should really start looking for a job again.

After another half hour, I finish my tan and go back inside. Like I expected, no Oliver. I feel a small rush of triumph going through my body. There you have it, Oliver, I was all naked in my garden and you had no chance to watch the show. Poor you. Right the next moment, I feel a bit weird about my thoughts. Why do I ridicule him? I should just forget about him already.

Fast forward to the next day at one pm, I feel bored again. Nobody is home but me. Well, let's do sunbathe again. It feels like a good routine. Although nobody can see me it makes me feel a little sexy thinking about being totally naked in our garden.

I settle down on the sun chair with my book and start to read again. Today is not as hot as yesterday and there is a little bit of a breeze going. It's even better than yesterday.

I'm really into the story in my book and I can't even say how long I've already been reading. But it can't be more than thirty minutes. While turning a page I look around in front of me towards the bushes and our flowers in the garden and then my view shifts to the balcony of our neighbors. There is a person there! What the fuck. Instinctively I look back into my book.

My heart begins to race rapidly. It's Oliver. How can that be? He must be in Spain right now. What is going on?

After thirty seconds of mild panic, my rational mind is kicking back in. What if only his parents went to Spain and he stayed at home? I mean he is like sixteen, seventeen years old. That's plausible. Why didn't I think about that possibility before? That was stupid. I mean at least consider it. He must really be home alone now. And what he decided to do with his free time is to watch me...

When I came out nude today I looked to the balcony instinctively, but nobody was there. I'm almost certain about that. So he must have positioned himself to watch me while I was reading my book.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

It feels like I'm frozen. What should I do now? Ok, breathe. Take it easy.

One option is to go inside now. But wouldn't that be suspicious? Right after I was looking in his direction. It's still unlikely he knows that I saw him with me wearing sunglasses. Luckily I wasn't staring. I should at least wait a few minutes if I decide to go inside.

Or I could just stay. I mean it's my garden and I'd like to use it the way I want. What do I care that a horny teenage boy is watching me? I can't flee from him. That feels wrong. I'm a grown confident woman.

But then again he is probably staring at my boobs right now or my little landing stripe on my pussy. I'm glad I shaved down there a few days ago. Showing off a full bush would feel a bit awkward for me. As for my boobs, I've never been ashamed. They are still very firm for my age.

I feel a tingle of excitement going through my body from my pussy up to my boobs. My heart is racing faster while I think about giving this young man a little show. What if I can be the highlight of his year and make it unforgettable for him? I mean I am an experienced woman and as long as it looks innocent what I'm doing he cannot know that I have seen him. He definitely cannot know for sure.

Without any further thinking, I lean over to get the sun lotion. I sit up and start to apply the lotion to my arms. While I do this I do a side glance through my sunglasses to see what Oliver is doing. He is still there watching. Good. I get more lotion and rub it gently on my legs up to my upper thighs. I do this very slowly and the most sensually as I can. I feel a bit stupid about it, but my heart is racing and I can feel my pussy getting wet.

Now for the real show. I take some lotion in my hands and rub it gently on my boobs. Then I start grabbing them lightly and making sure I spend a solid amount of time doing this. I take another side glance and there he is staring. I pinch and pull both of my nipples a bit in an innocent motion. This gets me super horny.

But I have to stop. Otherwise, he will think I am playing with myself. I want it to be sensual, but innocent. Now I'll take some more lotion and rub it on my belly. My hands are wandering toward my pussy and I'm making sure I do this very slowly. I brush my outer pussy lips a few times while actually pretending to apply the sun lotion with a lot of care.

I spread my legs a little so Oliver can see a little bit more of my pussy and I apply some lotion on my inner thighs to create some plausible deniability. While I do this I look at Oliver and I can see some emotions on his face. Is he having an orgasm!? I think he might be! My instincts take control over me and I start rubbing my pussy for a few seconds while peaking at him. Fuck, he must be coming now.

I lean back and close my eyes for a few seconds and imagine a huge dick spurting lots of cum all over my body and tits. I open my eyes again. Oliver is still there. What just happened? Wow, crazy. I think he came. I feel a sense of euphoria, feeling happy that I was responsible for his orgasm.

I lean back and relax while keeping an eye on him. What will happen now? But Oliver answers the question for me leaving the balcony.

New questions run through my mind. Did he use tissues or did he just cum all over the balcony or his hand? Was he really orgasming? I'm pretty sure I saw a strong pleasurable expression on his face. And then he left shortly after. He must have been orgasming. My pussy is super wet now. But I can contain myself from touching. I cannot do it outside.

I close my eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep. When I wake up I instinctively peak towards the balcony, but nobody is there. I feel relaxed and I take all my stuff and go back inside the house.

Back in the house, I lean against the kitchen counter while having a cold drink. That was fun! If Oliver could see me like this leaning against the counter he would probably shove his huge cock inside me and fuck me.

Oh fuck, stop it. What am I thinking again? I'm married with a family and he is a 16 maybe 17-year-old kid. Maybe he has a tiny penis. I really shouldn't think about his penis anymore. But he is the one who started it by spying on me so much. Hmmm, but didn't I ask for it by sunbathing naked? He was just out on his balcony, I was the one showing off my naked body.

Ah, I should forget about it, let's take a shower and move on with my day. Edgar should be home soon and I want to go visit Ryan in the hospital in the evening.

Published 
Written by TealLion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments