Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bottoms Up

"The real thing was so much better than porn."

80
41 Comments 41
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

"Well damn,” I muttered, exiting the bathroom to find my husband sound asleep. He’d had one too many beers, after all.

Too keyed up to sleep, I slid on my robe and quietly slipped from the room. I made my way down the stairs, planning to snag a drink from the bar. It would’ve been nice to share a drink with the wives of Brad’s best friends, but at the last minute, neither had been able to join us.

As I reached the bottom, I noticed light coming from the great room. Forgetting the drink, I padded down the hall to investigate. Rounding the corner, I froze at the sight in front of me.

Drew and Jake, my husband’s two best friends, were locked in a passionate embrace. I watched as they lasciviously kissed. Breaking the kiss, Drew pulled back, cradling Jake’s face in his hand.

“I’ve missed you, Jake,” Drew uttered, his voice husky.

“I’ve missed you too, Drew,” Jake responded, pulling Drew close. “Fuck, I want you,” he growled.

“Jake -,” Drew started to say. Whatever he planned to say was lost as Jake grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it over his head. His shirt discarded, Jake undid Drew’s belt and reached for the button on his jeans.

“Jake,” Drew tried again. “We can’t.”

Ignoring the plea, Jake lowered the zipper of Drew’s jeans, eliciting a moan as his fingers grazed Drew’s cock.

“You know how Brad is when he drinks. He probably fucked Ansley and they’re both sound asleep now.” He leaned close and kissed Drew again.

Drew’s concern faded as Jake’s tongue slid into his mouth and his hand inside Drew’s boxer briefs. Breaking the kiss, Drew tugged Jake’s shirt over his head then reached for his belt, deftly undoing it. He tugged the buttons free, then groaned as Jake’s cock sprang forward.

“Still going commando, I see,” Drew murmured against Jake’s lips.

“Always,” Jake replied.

Pulling apart, the men toed off their shoes and shucked the remainder of their clothes. I admired their bodies, illuminated by the soft lamplight. Jake was hairy and muscular, a deep v drawing my eye to his thick, hard shaft. Drew wasn’t quite as well-built and sported a light sprinkling of hair. His cock wasn’t as thick as Jake’s, but what he lacked in girth he more than made up for in length. His cock had to be at least eight inches long. My mouth watered at the sight of their magnificent cocks.

Naked now, the men embraced, once again passionately kissing. Jake broke the kiss, placed his hands on Drew’s shoulders, and shoved him to his knees. Drew grabbed Jake’s cock, stroking it before snaking his tongue out and licking the tip. Jake moaned as Drew’s tongue swirled around the meaty head before he wrapped his lips around Jake’s member and swallowed.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

“Oh fuck yes, Drew,” Jake grunted.

“Yeah, Drew,” I thought to myself. “Suck that beautiful cock.” Of their own accord, my fingers slipped inside my robe, tweaking my nipples before sliding lower, parting my wet pussy lips, and finding my aching clit.

Drew sucked Jake’s cock, his head bobbing up and down as he swallowed Jake’s hard length. After a few minutes, Drew pulled free of Jake’s cock with an audible pop. He began to lick from the tip of Jake’s cock to the base. Jake’s head fell back as Drew worked his magic, alternating between licking and sucking. When Drew took one of Jake’s balls into his mouth, I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. Soon, with a groan, Jake pulled his cock from Drew’s mouth, urging Drew to his feet.

“As good as your mouth feels, I want to cum with your cock in my ass,” Jake growled.

He knelt on all fours on the chaise as Drew reached into the pocket of his discarded jeans and pulled out a small bottle of lube and a condom. Jake hissed as Drew dribbled lube over his tight pucker. Drew opened the condom with his teeth and rolled it onto his engorged shaft. After applying lube, he climbed behind Jake. Gripping Jake’s hips, he pressed his cock against the rubbery knot.

With practiced ease, Drew pressed until his cock was fully seated in Jake’s ass. As he thrust, I realized this wasn’t their first time. Quickly finding their rhythm, both men grunted in ecstasy.

“Oh damn, Drew. That feels so good,” Jake groaned.

Drew’s thrusts grew frantic as he fucked Jake’s ass. My fingers pistoned in and out of my soaked pussy as I watched one of my favorite fantasies play out in front of my eyes. Jake collapsed on the chaise and I realized he was stroking his cock as Drew pounded his ass.

“Fuck yes,” Drew hissed. “You gonna cum for me, Jake?”

“Hell yeah,” Jake grunted. “Cum with me.”

I knew he was talking to Drew, but his words were fueling my impending orgasm. Fucking myself with three fingers, I watched as both men lost control. Drew buried his cock deep in Jake’s ass, moaning as his cock jerked, spilling his hot seed. Jake’s arm became a blur as he chased his own orgasm.

I found my own release, biting my lip to keep from crying out. As my orgasm faded, I saw the two men cuddling on the chaise. I snuck back up the stairs and joined Brad in bed. Within minutes, I was sound asleep.

The following morning, I was cooking breakfast when Jake came in for a refill on his coffee. Sidling up beside me as I flipped french toast on the stove, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Next time, you should join us.”

“I, um, oh my gosh. I…” Caught off guard, I was unable to string a coherent sentence together.

"Don’t worry, it’ll be our little secret.” Jake grinned, sauntering off.

“Fuck,” I muttered, the very thought soaking my panties. “Yes, it will.”

 

 

Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments