Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free Spirit at Last

"Why not rub one out?"

30
27 Comments 27
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

It feels as if I’ve been stuck in here for centuries.  Nothing to do, nowhere to go, and with only my imagination to keep me sane.  No matter how hard I try, my thoughts are always about sex, about beautiful women and how I could please them with any wish they ask.  If only.

I practice in my mind, dreaming up what I would do, given half a chance, but here I stay in this dusty old lamp, waiting, waiting, waiting.

I find myself dozing off again when suddenly, my senses are aroused by a gentle rubbing, so soft, so sensuous, and I hear the dulcet tones of a young woman’s voice tempting me.

“How much for this old lamp,” I hear her say.  “It’s filthy,” (she’s not wrong there!), “and hasn’t had a good clean in ages.”

“You can have for ten,” the old man replies, “I’ll be glad to get rid of it.”

I feel myself lifted into the air and whisked off to somewhere new.  Where?  Who knows, but maybe my chance to fulfil a wish or three may come true.

Eventually, I feel myself settled onto a table and the gentle rubbing I felt earlier building up into a fully-fledged polish.  At last, I can be a free spirit for a while, and not holed up in this dirty lamp.

Squeezing through the dusty gap where the wick ought to be, I appear like a cloud in front of the bewildered woman in front of me who lets out a delicious squeak, “Oh my God, what are you?”

Rather obviously, in my mind, I say what I always say, “I am the genie of the lamp, and you have just freed me with your delightful rubbing.  I can grant you three wishes.  I get the sense that you are lonely and frustrated so you may want to choose wisely to make the most of this – your wish is my command.”

She sits on the bed, and I see for the first time just how gorgeous she is – not too young, not too old, but just right – sorry, that’s another fairy tale isn’t it?  She must be five seven, 125 pounds, a brunette with cascades of hair tumbling down her back as far as her backside.  She could be a model with her pretty face, her perfect proportions, and her captivating smile.

“Wow!  Could this be happening to me, shy little Sara?” is all she could muster to start with, but then her smile turned into a lascivious grin.  “I’m not wasting this like the old jokes, but you’re the genie, you decide what’s best to give a shy, straight girl a more exciting life.”

“You’re on,” I reply, thanking my stars for where this might lead.  “Three wishes of my choosing it is.  Here’s a large gin and tonic to warm you up for what’s to come …”

“That’s not one of the wishes, surely?” she retorts, to which I couldn’t resist saying, “No, just think of it as a free spirit!”

Suddenly, in a puff of smoke, Sara finds herself in a large hotel room, her hands and feet cuffed to the bed, and wearing only a transparent azure blue bra with matching knickers.

“What the f…!” she shrieks, alone now as I have become the hidden voyeur that makes all this magic stuff worthwhile.

After spluttering for a while, she sees the door open and a tall and very handsome man enters the room.

“Hi!” he says, rather unnecessarily, “I heard some cries for help and am rather glad I was close by.”

“This bloody genie promised to give me a more exciting life and look where I ended up,” Sara gasped, shaking the cuffs in a feeble attempt to set herself free.

“You look pretty exciting to me,” the man replies, “I’m Roger, by the way, name and nature!  I think we can work with this, don’t you?

Stripping off his clothes and watching Sara’s expression as his impressive cock springs to attention, he asks if it’s ok to continue.  Speechless, Sara just gurgles and gives a tiny nod of her head.

Kneeling on the bed, Roger slowly and deliberately slides the blue knickers down Sara’s legs and drops them onto the floor.  The glistening pussy now presented confirms Sara’s readiness to be less shy and more exciting.

Roger leans over and, opening her pussy lips with his fingers, he bows to the altar of her sex and proceeds to lick and suck, soliciting groans of pleasure from the incapacitated Sara.  Watching her writhe with pleasure, his expert oral skills raise the temperature and release the strong aromas of sexual arousal in the room.  As he feels her about to climax, he slips an index figure into her pulsing backside and is rewarded with a guttural cry, “I’m cumming, don’t stop; I never knew it could be like this!”

Invisible to the human eye, I wallow in the scene before me eager to see how the scene, forgive me, climaxes.  As I planned, Roger slides up the trembling Sara, and without a word slips his cock straight into the soaking pussy of the unexpectant Sara.

“But I …”

“Don’t worry, you’re safe,” Roger says (well I am a genie!).

He’s gratified when the shy Sara shrieks back, “Well fuck me, stud, and fuck me hard.”

I watch with delight at the still-fettered Sara getting the rogering of her life.  I watch as his cock pistons in and out of the eager pussy, splayed for me to see by the ankle cuffs attached to the feet of the bed.

EmmaRocsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRocsi

“Cum in me,” wails Sara, “I’m there and I need your cum, now!”

Like a well-trained porn star, Roger growls and thrusts one final time as deep as he can go into Sara’s grasping sex as she in turn moans her last and as he rolls off her to recover, her pulsing pussy pumping out the remnants of his seed onto the bed.

So, life more exciting?  Tick!  What’s next?  Ah yes, she’s straight.

As Roger leaves the room, he is replaced by two stunning women, one about twenty years old and the other nearer her mid-thirties.

“Oh, you poor thing, all tied up.  Let’s see what we can do about that,” reassures the older woman.

“Thank you,” Sara gasps, “I don’t know what came over me.”  I chortle at that remark, knowing full well what had cum over her.

Then, without a word, the two women slip out of their clothes and proceed to unfasten the cuffs.

“What are you doing,” an anxious Sara asks, “I just need to be freed, and you don’t need to be naked to do that, surely.”

The younger woman leans over and kisses Sara on the lips and murmurs, “Just go with the flow, Sara.  My friend, Juanita, is one eater you will come to love, and I am Sita, as you will find out.”

“But I’m straight, I don’t do women.”

“Relax and enjoy,” Sita replies before gently laying the now unfettered and fully naked Sara onto the bed.  With only token resistance from Sara, Sita straddles her and lowers her pussy to Sara’s mouth.

Meanwhile, Juanita eases Sara’s legs apart and lowers her mouth onto Sara’s pussy, aching from her previous pounding and still leaking Roger’s cum.

As natural as breathing, Sara finds herself responding to all the sensations that these two are offering.  My voyeur tendencies are dangerously in the red zone as I watch three gorgeous women, naked as the day they were born, enjoying each other’s bodies.

Sara licks and nibbles at Sita’s pussy, relishing in the copious juices her ministrations solicit, while trying to moan at the same time as Juanita is lapping at her pussy and thrusting two fingers into her cunt, and one finger from the other hand gently rubbing around her backside.

Sara thought she was spent from being fucked earlier but very quickly can feel those wonderful sensations of her approaching orgasm build and build.  Spluttering into Sita’s wetness, she gasps, “I’m cumming,” and Sita is close behind, soaking Sara’s face with her juices as she, in turn, ejaculates onto Juanita’s face.

Spent, they all lie side-by-side on the bed to recover, oblivious to the soaked sheet beneath them.

I snap out of my reverie and consider the last wish.  ‘Shy’, she said, so what can we do about bringing her out of her shell?  I have a crazy idea, but it just might work.  Watching others having sex while they watch her do the same might help to remove the shyness; being naked and getting fucked in front of others is quite a leveller and how could anyone be shy after that!

I wouldn’t be a genie without the inevitable puff of smoke, and as it clears, Sara sees three men walk into the room.  Fearful of a gangbang, her worries are soon allayed as each man chooses one woman and proceeds to strip off and start kissing hugging and stroking their chosen girl as the foreplay builds.

Sara is pleased that her man is apparently caring about her satisfaction more than his, or so it seems.  Turning her over, he strokes her back, legs and bum with gentle, feather-like strokes until suddenly she feels a hard smack on one of her perfect arse cheeks.

“Ow, that hurt,” she cries, as the other cheek receives its slap.  One more on each side and Sara is sold.  “Oh my goodness, that is so wrong, so painful and yet so deliciously dirty; please, more!”

After a few more strokes, she is turned over and realises for the first time that the other two couples are fucking doggy-style, kneeling on the bed and totally focused on watching her.

The shy Sara, who had been aching for excitement realises that this is it, and nothing could take away the thrill of this extraordinary experience.  Exciting life?  It is now!  Straight?  Well, just maybe with the right circumstances she could be persuaded otherwise!  Shy?  No fucking way!

Kneeling like the others and facing them, her red arse on full display like a mating baboon, she waits for her partner to mirror them with a good fucking.  She’s not disappointed as she feels the engorged cock pushing into her engorged and slightly sore pussy.

The fuck-fest that follows, Sara realises, is something she could only have dreamed of before.  She stares into the eyes of one of the girls and can see in the slightly pained expression on her face that she is about to cum.  There’s nothing more beautiful than a woman in orgasm.  Watching is enough for Sara, and, as if by magic, all six cum together in a welter of sound, aroma and cum.

With yet another puff of smoke, the scene dissolves and Sara is returned to her small flat where she leaks gently, breathes hard and grins like she has never done before.

“Thank you,” she says to me, “What’s next?”

“Sorry girl, I may be a free spirit, but after three wishes, I charge.”

Published 
Written by literot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments