Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good walls make good neighbors, Part 1

34
4 Comments 4
20.6k Views 20.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words
In my early 20s I lived in an apartment complex laid out in a row; my section had ten apartments facing the street. The apartments were roomy, comfortable two-story affairs dating from the late 60s. When I moved in I worked the night shift at a convenience store, so for the first two months I never met any of my neighbors. After a couple of weeks I was fairly certain that my neighbor in the bedroom next to mine was a woman, as I heard her a few times singing to herself late at night as I got ready for work. Finally I got a new job as a museum guard that required normal work hours, but with Mondays and one other weekday off. As a result, I had relaxing early bedtimes Friday nights.

A couple of weeks after I started the new job, I was about to go to bed when I heard the door close next door. The woman's voice giggled as a low man's voice murmured something. I went upstairs and washed up, then went downstairs to make sure my apartment was fully locked up and cleaned, and as I did so I heard their heavy breathing quite clearly through the wall. A bit sad that someone was having a much better Friday night than I was, I went back upstairs, turned out the light, and soon fell asleep.

About half an hour later I was jolted awake by the sound of a massive flop onto a bed next door. Oh great, was my first thought, clearly the reason the apartment's so cheap is that they skimped on soundproofing! Soon I heard liquid smacks and kisses, and despite myself I started getting hard as I imagined what was occurring next door. I had no idea what my neighbor or her guest looked like, and my imagination drew a busty blonde wrestling intimately with a massively-endowed athletic stud. The sounds of the motions from next door were soft and rhythmic―rustlings of the sheets, heavy breathing, occasional sequences of creaks from the bed, and as my imagination worked I rubbed my shaft lightly with my fingertips.

I imagined the two in a hot 69 working each other leisurely towards their common goal, and sooner than I expected the bed next door squeaked rhythmically as somebody rocked hard into the other, and soon I heard my neighbor's voice gasp and moan. When her guest moaned in return, "That's it, baby, fuck my hand, come for me," I could tell from the position of the voices that in fact they were lying side by side and head to head. A vigorous shaking of the bed that lasted a full minute followed, and her heavy breathing sounded throughout as close to my ear as if she were on my bed next to me. At the end she screamed loudly and the bed stopped rocking, then there was a loud fit of squeaking, a heavy breathing out, and silence.

After a minute a vigorous rustling began and after another minute vigorous squeaking started again, lasting about thirty seconds before the man's voice moaned and my neighbor's voice said quietly, "Cum for me, honey." He suddenly screamed and the squeaking reached a crescendo, then my neighbor giggled and said, "Up to my chin. Good boy!" He laughed and there was silence for a while.

I lay there embarrassed at intruding yet extremely horny at the same time; my hard cock twitched in my hand and I was close to release, but I knew I was so turned on that I'd disturb them with my noise if I finished just then. I lay there hoping they'd play around some more, and to my relief after about five minutes I heard them kissing and gasping. I stroked lightly and soon heard her say, "Yes, I'm ready." The bed rocked heavily for five minutes; at the four-minute mark my hips thrust upwards, my hand tightened around my throbbing cock as I gasped for breath, and streams of hot cum shot onto my chest and belly as I drained myself to dreams of spewing my juice between well-rounded breasts and up into her blonde hair and around her long, elegant neck.

I lay there wiping up as my neighbor's guest finished a minute later, and soon I heard him apologize for not bringing her off. She chuckled, "I think my neighbor was listening to us. It threw me off." I blushed hard in the dark as they laughed, and soon I heard some rustling and squeaking before her short, vigorous, almost silent second orgasm, and the three of us fell asleep afterwards.

The next morning I was up at six and out the door after a quick shower to be at work on time and with time to spare for a leisurely cup of coffee or three at a cafe, so I did not see the fellow leave. For the next three weeks I heard the two of them fucking, fighting, or both each Friday and Saturday night, and I came to know their sexual patterns well enough to time my orgasm to the heights of their passion; each time I imagined her as a different woman drawn from my sexual fantasies, a feast of hair colors, eye colors, skin colors, breast size, and rounded figures of different kinds. Their affair ended after a month, however, when she had learned he was seeing other women on the side. I listened to a little of their fight before putting on my headphones and tuning out.

All that time I had still managed not to catch sight of her; somehow our schedules only overlapped in the late evenings. Still, I wouldn't have recognized any of my other neighbors either. The next weekend I went to bed as usual and slowly rubbed off to a magazine pictorial, and as I got close I allowed my body to respond to my hand. As I climaxed, I thrust upwards hard and drained myself vigorously, and as I reached down for my shirt to wipe up I heard my neighbor chuckle and shift in her bed. Again I blushed, but being exhausted I turned out the light and drifted off to sleep. Before I fully dropped off I heard the bed next door rocking slightly in a now-familiar rhythm and wished her sweet dreams as I dozed off.

This happened a few more nights over the next two weeks, and I suspected she made a point of listening in and pleasuring herself as I pleasured myself. Ordinarily I would have been upset and put out, but in the circumstances it seemed only fair. Soon I looked forward to going to bed and hearing her climax shortly after I did, and after two weekends it seemed fairly normal.

On Sundays the museum opened at noon and closed late, and one Sunday morning about three weeks after my neighbor broke up with her guest I stayed in and cooked myself breakfast instead of going out for coffee and pastries. I realized as I sat there at my little table that I was waiting to hear my neighbor moving around. I was curious what she looked like. I realized all I knew about her was that her mailbox called her A. Westland, and she seemed to have an unpredictable schedule, but then again I hadn't gone out of my way to look for her. In any case I'd have been very uncomfortable meeting her.

About 10 o'clock I got ready to go to work, and as I dressed I heard her moving around in her room. I was tying my tie when I heard her go downstairs, and a minute later I heard her front door open and close. I went to the window and looked out. She was walking off in the direction of a local supermarket with a big bag over her shoulder; all I could tell from seeing her from behind was that she was a bit short and had long chestnut hair reaching most of the way down her back, with a slim figure but wide hips. I waited until she had turned the corner to leave for work.

Work passed in a boring blur and I went home exhausted at the end of my work week; my usual day off besides Monday was Wednesday. When I got home, I could see her lights on through the window shades. I sat in my apartment as dinner cooked and pondered the fact that even though we didn't know each other by sight, we were still fairly well acquainted with each other's sexual lives. It was very strange and it made me quite uneasy; at the same time, it was rather exciting.

I went to bed about 11 as usual and soon heard her settle in her bed near me. I imagined her body lying wide-hipped on a fan of chestnut hair on her sheets, legs open and her hand rubbing swollen pink lips inside a thick tangle of curly dark brown hair, and as I rubbed my throbbing erection I heard her bed creak rhythmically. I allowed myself to pump without silence, and as I got close I heard her moan and her bed creaked loud and hard; she squealed at the moment of climax and I moaned loudly a minute later as I spewed hard up to my chest after lifting my hips off the bed.

I lay there exhausted and soon heard her begin again. Her breath was ragged and loud as her noises continued, and in amazement at the thought of it all I stroked myself hard and pounded away with my fist as her bed creaked loudly. With a furious groan I spewed once more, a hard quick climax that wore me out. I was too tired even to wipe up my drying cum and fell asleep as I heard her squeal once more.

The next morning I woke up feeling as embarrassed as I ever had in my life, but it soon passed as I washed up. The mail usually arrived in the middle of the morning during the week, so I left about 7:30 and returned about the time it usually arrived. When I entered the little mailbox room, I saw a pretty woman about my age with creamy white skin and waist-length chestnut hair closing the mailbox next to mine. I automatically blushed. She passed me and stood idly at the door as she glanced through her letters, and when she saw me put my key in my mailbox door she smiled and walked out.

I retrieved my mail and walked back to my apartment ten yards behind a familiar cascade of glossy chestnut hair, and when I turned the corner to my row of apartments I saw she was standing at the door just past mine. I swallowed and breathed in as she smiled and blushed, and when I reached my doorstep she said, "Hi."

"Hi."

"So...you're my new neighbor."

"Not that new."

"Yeah." After a pause she wiped her palm and held out her hand, "I'm Angela."

I introduced myself and said it was a pleasure to meet her. She smiled and said, "You too." She then opened her door, stepped inside, and waved bye, and I said bye and smiled back at her. She had smiling blue eyes, round cheeks, full lips, a thick neck, and deep cleavage showing at the top of a low-cut light green sweater blouse that I had glanced at (I hoped) fairly surreptitiously, though a wicked knowing glint to her smile when I looked back up seemed evidence I had been all too obvious.

While I was strongly tempted to go upstairs and drain myself repeatedly in my mind's eye all over her neck and cleavage as she smiled up wickedly at me, I had errands to run. I spent the rest of the day in a frenzy of excitement and came home walking gingerly with blue balls. As I walked up to my door I thought I saw her window shade flicker open and shut, but feeling it best not to assume anything I went inside and read until an early bedtime. As I lay down I heard the door of the bedroom next door open, and I sat up and knelt on my bed with my left hand supporting me on the wall separating us. I jerked off vigorously. My bed rocked with loud squeaks for about thirty seconds and I moaned loudly at the end, spraying the wall with a day's heavy load as if it were her belly, and as I looked around for my shirt to wipe it up I heard a chuckle on the other side of the wall.

I lay back down and heard a chair squeak far from the wall. I closed my eyes and imagined her above me and pulled off twice more in ten minutes, finally relieving the pressure in my swollen balls, and at the end I thought I heard her chair squeak and a low moan escape her lips, but I simply wiped up and rolled over to sleep in a bit of disgust with the whole situation. This mood continued the next couple of days, to the point that I slept on the couch one night and simply went to sleep the next. The night after that we returned to our mutual squeaks and moans and on occasion smiled at each other in the mailbox room.

A month later a fellow I had worked with at the convenience store invited me to a Halloween party. I dressed casually and towards the end of the evening started chatting with a stunning blonde, Kate, in her late 30s. "And what are you dressed as?" she asked.

"Not what, who," I smiled back.

"Who?"

"Oh, I'm a millionaire in disguise."

"Oh really," she laughed, "and just how many millions do you have?"

"Several dozen. I'm not really sure. I lost count years ago."

She laughed again and we flirted wide-eyed with each other for half an hour. We had worked our way back to the rear of the house and soon she had her arm around my neck and her small breasts were in my hands as I licked the inside of her mouth. She dropped to her knees and took me deep inside her mouth and throat, and after about two minutes I said, "I'm coming." She looked up at me and nodded and took me back in, and I grabbed her hair and stared into her eyes as I released into her throat; I groaned as her swallowing throat pulsed around my sensitive cock head.

When she finished, she stood up and kissed me, and as I rubbed her bare breasts she pulled back and said, "Your turn." I knelt in front of her, lifted her skirt, and pulled her panties down to her knees. She had a thin patch of blonde hair and her scent was thick; I licked her and found she was drenched and her lips fully engorged. I put my lips on her clit and ran one, then two fingers inside her, and as I licked hard and fast she grabbed my head and came almost immediately. I stayed in position as she breathed in and out raggedly and slowly moved my fingers around until I felt her tunnel begin pulsing again. I licked some more and felt her come long and hard once more.

Afterwards she said, "Where's your place?" As we walked to my apartment, I wondered if my neighbor would be at home, and I laughed at the thought that she might take it amiss that I was cheating on her. Kate asked what was funny. I said, "I was just thinking how much more I like this than candy." She laughed and kissed my cheek. When we got to my apartment, I saw that Angela's lights were out and figured she was at a Halloween party herself; it was about 11 and no doubt she was out for a late night.

After we entered, I took her immediately to my bedroom, where we quickly undressed. She had small but firm breasts with dark nipples and narrow hips; her green eyes looked at me greedily as I undressed, and she pulled me to bed and moaned happily as I knelt before her on the floor instead of climbing atop her. I spread her lips wide with my thumbs and inspected her lips thoroughly in their nest of light brown hair thick between her thighs and sparser on her mount. I left the bedside light on as I played lovingly with her cunt, licking all around her lips and clit and kissing and licking her thighs, and she lay back taking her pleasure like a cat purring under my caresses.

I continued licking and sucking for thirty minutes as she moaned and bucked underneath me; her cunt was beautiful and delicious and wonderfully receptive. Her first climax this time came after fifteen minutes of bliss for both of us, her mound rubbing my nose raw and battering my face as my fingers fucked her cunt mercilessly and her fingernails dug into my scalp. After a minute she relaxed enough to allow me to breathe more easily, and I continued licking her to three more orgasms.

As she approached her fourth, she pushed my head away and said, "Fuck me now." I climbed on the bed and took position above her as she reached down and pulled me inside, and I quickly settled into a vigorous rhythm that she quickly matched. She came almost immediately but I held off, and as I thrust into her spasming body I was sure I could hear my neighbor's bed squeaking almost in unison with mine, and when Kate screeched in another climax I could hear a low long moan on the other side of the wall.

The thought of Angela listening in on us and taking her pleasure from ours spurred me on, and I pushed Kate's legs onto my shoulders and plunged hard into her again and again. My bed squealed like a cat in heat and sweat covered both of us as I fucked hard into Kate, imagining Angela on the bed next to us watching with her hand between her legs as she jammed her fingers into her hairy cunt, and with a loud groan I sat up and held Kate by the hips. I lifted her most of the way off the bed and rammed violently into her; she screeched in orgasm as I drained my cum deep inside her belly, and as her orgasm subsided she suddenly turned her head to stare at the wall as Angela loudly came.

I collapsed next to her and looked into her green eyes as she stared at me in surprise and exhaustion. She smiled and kissed me and curled up next to me, and as we kissed and played with each other's bodies she soon came alive again. She pushed me onto my back and stroked me as I watched; as I hardened she spread her thighs and pushed my hand between them, and when I was fully hard she mounted me and rode me quietly for twenty minutes. Finally she came hard and smiled as another fit of orgasmic squeaking came through the wall, and I lifted her up and pushed her down to suck me again. She took me expertly into her throat and devoured me as I groaned, "Swallow me, babe, drain me," and I spewed hard as I heard Angela moan one last time.

Afterwards, Kate climbed off the bed and stretched. She went downstairs for a glass of water and I followed her. We kissed in the kitchen and she said, "Who's your neighbor?"

"Just some girl."

She smiled, "No, she's all grown up," and we laughed. She continued, "She sure likes to listen in. I don't like that."

I grinned, "You liked it fine while I was inside you."

She looked at me closely and said, "Yes, but it's creepy."

"Does it bother you that much?"

"No, but..."

"We'll go to your place then."

"No."

"Why not?"

She looked at me for a few seconds and said, "I'm married."

I thought on that for a few seconds and said, "I see."

"He'll never find out from me. Don't worry."

"So was he at the party tonight?"

"Of course not. He's at a work party, where he's probably fucking his secretary in the bushes out back. He thinks I don't know."

"So when do you have to be home?"

"I can stay another hour."

"Good."

She smiled. "Tonight was incredible. Thank you. I want more."

I laughed and said, "I can give you one more, I think."

We sat on the couch and kissed until I was hard again. She sat above me and took me inside her tight body again, and we slowly ground away against each other until another short orgasm seized her. I pushed her off and bent her over the couch arm and entered her from behind; I plunged into her as she moaned and muttered words of lust and longing and soon felt the tough tight front of her cunt squeezing tight against the sensitive underside of my cock and the soft back of her cunt enveloping the top of my shaft. I quickly pushed over the edge and left her hanging, and she reached down and rubbed herself to a final orgasm as I held my softening cock inside her and felt her tremors one last time.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa



She washed up and dressed. As she kissed me goodbye, we made arrangements for a hotel room the next Monday afternoon; our affair continued for another month and a half until she decided the risk was too great that hubby would find out about us. After she left, I went upstairs and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up sore and exhausted. I rushed off to work and spent the day half asleep, completely drained, and thoroughly satisfied. I went home at the usual time and dozed through a book until bedtime. When I went to bed I heard nothing next door, and after a quick ejaculation to thoughts of Kate smiling up at me around my cock as she worked her throat muscles I fell asleep and woke up when I heard the bed next door creak. No squeakings followed, however, and I soon dozed off again.

The next night was a Thursday and my neighbor joined me on her bed when I turned in. I heard her start to settle into her usual rhythm. I stretched out and began stroking without worrying about the noise, and suddenly I heard her begin rubbing vigorously; she soon moaned and worked her bedsprings wildly, and I let loose and climaxed soon after she did. As I started to fall asleep I heard her begin squeaking again and I pounded one more out. I heard a low chuckle and soon fell asleep.

That Friday night I came home from work at the usual time and, as usual, read after dinner. About ten I heard the door next door open and close, and then I heard Angela say, “So...This is my place. Hope you like it.” There was no response except a kissing sound and then hurried footsteps up the stairs. A bit jealous and intensely curious, I snuck up my stairs and quietly opened my bedroom door. I heard heavy breathing and suggestive moist smacking sounds and rustlings of cloth falling past skin around the foot of the bed and I swiftly and silently undressed.

After a minute the bed next door creaked and someone lay back. I heard Angela say quietly, “Suck me,” and soon I heard the familiar slurping and smacking sounds as the bed squeaked and Angela’s breaths grew loud and ragged. Soon she moaned and thrust vigorously, at which point I seized the opportunity to lie down quietly.

As Angela’s breaths quieted, I heard a woman’s voice say, “You have a delicious cunt.”

“Suck me some more.”

“No, it’s your turn.”

I heard a body rearrange itself on the bed and a sucking sound started near my head. Soon another sucking sound started further down, and as a steady rhythm built up I stroked myself to visions of Angela taking my cock from behind as she sucked off Kate. I soon spewed vigorously, and I heard a creak on the bed and a voice near my hips say, “What was that?”

“God, Darlene, I’m close!”

The slurping resumed and in a sudden flurry of squeaks I heard first Angela’s voice and then Darlene’s in loud moans. Their climaxes soon ended and I lay there as quietly as I could, cum drying on my belly and my cock semi-hard. After a few minutes I heard kissing and slurping start again from both directions, and as they whispered instructions and words of lust to each other, I thrust upwards again and drained myself for the night.

As I reached down for my shirt, they climaxed again. A body shifted and Darlene’s voice joined Angela’s near my head. “You’re good,” she said.

“Oh, that was great,” Angela replied.

They kissed for a while and then Darlene said, “Who’s next door?”

“My neighbor.”

“Boy or girl?”

“Oh, he’s a boy all right.”

She raised her voice a little, “I don’t like him listening to us.”

“I do. He’s sweet. He’s like my own harmless ghost watching over me.”

“I don’t like people listening to us.”

“You didn’t mind your damn roommate listening to us.”

After a pause, “I don’t like men listening to us.”

I laughed and stood up, and as I left the bedroom I thought I could hear a quiet “Thank you.” I slept on the couch.

That weekend I slept alone, with no one next door, and I saved up my spunk for my Monday bout with Kate, who was flattered and exhausted by my prowess. We 69ed for an hour, two orgasms for me and three for her, before I fucked her twice for another hour; only one of my orgasms was inspired by thoughts of Angela. That night too my neighbor was out.

Tuesday night she was home, and our usual rendezvous occurred. The next morning I left about 10 to spend some time reading in my favorite coffee shop. A few minutes after I had arrived and sat down I saw Angela come in. As I raised my eyebrows she saw me and smiled with a slight blush, and I waved her over and asked, “May I buy you a cup of coffee?”

“That would be lovely,” she replied with a smile, and after I did so we chatted for a couple of hours. She was a college senior studying history; she worked irregular hours at the library; she loved to cook and swim. She hinted that she had seen me leave and followed me. Our conversation was enjoyable and entirely non-sexual and we made a fast acquaintance; only at the very end did either of us allude to our odd relationship. “I hope I didn’t keep you awake with all the noise last Friday.”

I smiled quickly and replied, “It was hard at first, but I got off easily enough.”

She smiled in return and said, “I’m glad my company didn’t bother you too much. She can be quite a handful.”

“You two were a bit loud, but she sounds like a delightful person.”

She smiled and said, “It’s just a shame the walls are made out of spit and Kleenex.”

“I gather you had a boring Halloween.”

She smiled brightly and said, “Yeah, I was a bit under the weather. I stayed in and hit the sack early.”

I nodded and didn’t push the conversation further. She stood up and shook my hand, “Good to see you again, neighbor.”

“You too.”

She rapped lightly on the table three times and said, “Bye.” She left without a backward glance, her long hair swinging from side to side, and I found it hard to concentrate on my book. After lunch I returned to my apartment and read while listening to music, and I went to bed at the usual time. I had heard her puttering around her apartment much of the day, and when I turned out the lights, locked up, and started up the stairs, I heard her do likewise. I lay down and relaxed, and soon her bedsprings creaked. To my surprise I heard a light scratching on the wall, and I scratched back. I heard a low chuckle and soon she was pleasuring herself loudly. I joined in and came before her. When she finished, she rapped lightly on the wall three times and giggled. I rapped three times in return and rolled over to sleep.

For the next three months things continued in much the same vein. We saw each other several times at the store, the cafe, and in the mailbox room, and while I walked her back to her door a number of times, she always bid me adieu at her door and never invited me in. Nor did I ever invite her into my apartment; somehow her manner made it clear she would refuse. After a month she seemed to have stopped seeing Darlene, but I did not dare to ask her about it; our conversations were always strictly public, though very enjoyable for all that.

Finally, one Sunday evening as I was at work at the museum, I saw her peek into the gallery I was guarding. The museum was of course dead at that time, so we were free to chat. “You look right cute in your little guard suit,” she said with a smile when she saw me.

“Why, thank you,” I said.

“I have some news.”

“Oh?”

“I’m moving.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

She smiled at my disappointment and said, “Don’t worry, I’ll still come to visit you.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

“Anyway, I was wondering if you’d help me move tomorrow. I don’t have much stuff. Two people can do it in an afternoon. ―I’ll buy you dinner.”

“Now, how could I resist such a delightful offer? I’d be happy to help.”

She smiled widely. “Great! Work starts at one. Make sure you’re well fed. I don’t want you passing out from hunger because you’ve starved yourself for a free feast.” She shook her finger at me with a mock frown and I laughed.

That night when I went to sleep I heard her packing, and I soon fell asleep; I was wakened about two when she lay down, but she must have been as tired as I was because I heard her begin to snore just as I faded away back to dreamland.

The next morning I went to run my monthly bill-paying errands and had a decent lunch on the way back to my apartment. At one I knocked on her door, and she smiled as she opened it. “Please come in, sir,” she curtseyed, and for the first time I entered her apartment. It was of course the mirror image of mine and bare except for boxes, a couple of chairs at the bar of her kitchen, and a couch.

“I have a trailer out back. Let’s get started.”

We soon had the bottom floor cleared out. “Now everything else is packed except the bed,” she said with a wicked grin. “You’ll have the honor of helping me break it down.”

We went upstairs and I helped her carry out her boxes of books and clothes and her small table, chair, and lamps. Finally we had everything but her bed, which we had left room for on the side and at the top of the trailer. As we broke her bed down, she smiled at me wickedly and said, “End of an era.”

I nodded sadly and rapped on the wall three times with my knuckles, which made her laugh brilliantly. She rapped three times after me and smiled. “Now, no crying over spilt cream,” and we both laughed out loud and finished breaking down the frame of her bed. The frame took two trips and the mattress and springs another two trips, and the she was packed and her apartment emptied. We got in the cab and she drove a couple of miles to another apartment complex; a young woman came out and waved and helped us unload the trailer.

We finished about 4:30 and I rode with her to the rental store. She checked the trailer in and said, “Okay, good thing it’s winter, you’re still nice and presentable in polite company,” and we walked to a restaurant nearby that she swore had the best steaks in town. We chose a table in the back around a corner, and she chose the chair next to mine. As we looked at the menu, we made small talk; after we ordered she leaned in and said, “So how’s your lady friend?”

“Lady friend?” I asked coyly.

She smiled, “Yes, the loud one who comes like an earthquake.”

I choked on my water and said, “She’s gone back to her husband.”

She raised her eyebrow and said, “Oh my. And did you know that? When you started?”

I shook my head sadly, “No, that was a nice surprise.”

She nodded and I asked, “And how’s your girlfriend?”

“Which girlfriend?” she asked coyly.

“The one who combines the best features of a vibrator and a vacuum cleaner.”

She fell into a fit of coughing and looked at me with wide eyes over her hand and then laughed long and loudly. “Oh, she found herself a more passive girl.”

“She doesn’t seem the type.”

“Oh, she has a type, and I’m not it.”

“Too mannish?”

She laughed and said, “Let’s just say I don’t share her political views.”

“In what way?”

She looked around and leaned in to say, “I don’t consider going down on her during her period a revolutionary act. Revolting, yes, not revolutionary.”

I grimaced a little and said, “Well, you know, it’s not that bad...”

“It is if she tricks you into it and doesn’t let you go.”

“Oh.”

Our salads arrived then and we dug in. After our plates were cleared away, she said, “Thank you again for helping me move. It was a great apartment, but my friend needed a roommate and it’s a little closer to campus.”

“It was great living next to you,” I replied and scratched lightly on the table. She grinned and scratched the table in return, and about that time our dinner arrived. We ate slowly and chatted quietly, and when we finished she called the waiter over and ordered a bottle of wine. We toasted each other, and as we sipped our wine she looked at me from under her eyebrows and then raised her head to look me directly in the eye.

“Thank you for not trying to push me.”

“It seemed...wise.”

“It’s just that I don’t sleep with neighbors, and I’m not going to start now.” She looked at me with a smile and raised eyebrow as I first despaired and then caught the ambiguity in her statement, and when I replied, “Wise policy,” she gripped my upper arm and squeezed tightly.

When I poured her a second glass of wine, she moved her chair closer to me and asked, “So, tell me...”

“Yes?”

She looked down at her wine and slid her hand onto my thigh. As her hand moved upwards, she turned her head slowly towards me, and when she reached my lap she ran her fingertip lightly across my member, which quickly became fully stiff. She raised both eyebrows and asked quietly, “What do you want to do to me right now? If we were alone...what would you do...what would I do...how would you start me off?”

“What I really want, or what I’d want to start of with?”

“What...did you think of...doing to me...that made you cum the hardest?”

I reached my hand past her knee and smiled as she opened her thighs, and as she stroked me through my pants I gave thanks the tablecloth was long. My hand soon reached her panties. “Well, that varied.”

“Then what would it be now? If we were in our bedrooms...and I scratched on the wall...and you started...filling in for me...what would you think about? What would you...spill your cream thinking about?”

“Well...” and my fingers reached past the edge of her panties and found a drenched thicket of hair, “I’d imagine you naked...lying back on your bed with your legs spread...and your hand rubbing your hot pussy fast and hard...and I’d watch you cum for me...and I’d stroke myself to cum all over your tits.”

She moaned, “Mmmm.”

“What about you?”

She gripped my cock vigorously and stroked back and forth about an inch and said, “I’d lie on my side...with my thighs open for you...and lay you down in front of me...and take you into the back of my throat...and when you put your head between my thighs...I’d squeeze down and wouldn’t let you go...until you’d made me cum...as many times as that lucky married woman...and I’d swallow every drop you gave me and ask for more...”

She then released my cock and closed her thighs and said, “Now finish your wine,” and grinned at me over her wineglass. After we finished, she frowned as if calculating a close estimate and said, “Oh, I don’t think we need dessert.” She paid the bill and we left.

As we walked out of the parking lot she said, “Your place or mine?”

I laughed and said, “Mine.”

“Good, ‘cause we can’t go to mine. It’s simply an awful mess.”

We laughed and she took my arm. We walked quickly and reached my apartment soon enough, and when I invited her in she looked around with an appreciative eye and said, “You’re an amazingly neat and tidy young man.”

“Clean body, dirty mind.”

She laughed brightly and kissed me. I felt her body melt into mine as I caressed her long hair and her body underneath it, and she pulled away and said, “Show me...”

“Yes?”

“...where you dream of me.” I took her hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom, and as she looked around I went downstairs to lock up and turn out the lights. When I came back, she smiled and sat on my bed and scratched lightly on the wall. I laughed and ran my fingers along her jaw to her ear; she leaned into my hand and looked up at me. I leaned over to kiss her and she opened her lips and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

After a few minutes I pulled away to look down at my hands holding her heavy breasts. She pulled back from me and took off her top, then undid her bra. She stood in front of me and caressed my hair as I began kissing and licking her nipples, which were long and pink and surrounded by large aureolas. I reached down to try to undo her skirt, and she stood back and undid it for me. She slid it off and then pulled off her panties, and as I reached up to caress her dark brown thatch of hair I said, “I’m so happy you don’t shave.”

She giggled and said, “I’m glad you think so.”

“A pussy without hair is like a painting without a frame.”

She laughed. “You’re not very original, but you speak the truth.”

“And was your girlfriend...”

“Hairy?”

“Yes.”

“Which one?” she giggled.

“How many have you had?”

“Darlene was my third. But yes, they were all hairy.”

I leaned over and kissed the thick hair on her mound, and as she moaned I worked down to her lips with my tongue. She stood with her legs spread and thrust her pelvis forward to give me greater access, and as I licked deeply between her lips I caressed them with my right hand and squeezed her breasts with my left hand. After a few minutes I stood up and undressed as she sat on the bed and lay back. I sat on the bed next to her and spread her thighs gently as she stroked my cock. I leaned over to start sucking her some more and she pulled me onto my side and quickly took me deep into her mouth.

As I rested my head on her thigh, I licked and sucked on her lips and clit. She lowered her other thigh onto my head as she had fantasized about and held my head in place as she worked skillfully on my cock. As I centered my tongue on her clit, my hand on her hip moved around to her ass and I worked a finger inside her cunt from behind, which made her moan around my cock. I lay there enjoying the many different softnesses of her body as she pleasured my cock.

I did not last long, but I made up in volume what I lacked in endurance. I held myself stock still as I filled her eagerly sucking mouth with several spurts of cum. After I finished I returned to sucking her, eager to give her the same pleasure she had given me. Soon she pushed me onto my back and fucked hard against my face. Her long hair cascaded down in a willowy curtain that I held between her waist and my hands; I could feel her flesh moving underneath it as if in a satin blouse.

Soon she was close. I held tight to her hips to keep my lips around her clit as best I could while she gave herself over to her orgasm. She pushed hard against my face, nearly suffocating me as her drenched lips circled my lips and nose, and moaned with each thrust forward. After a minute she came hard and ground her cunt into my face for over a minute. Although I was exhausted when she finished, I felt eager enough to suck her for another hour. She sighed loudly in satisfaction and lay down next to me. “You taste good,” she said.

“So do you.”

She giggled, “I know,” and licked my nose clean.
Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments