Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sweet Slave Pt. 8

"Ruby surprises Laurence with five beautiful submissive women."

17
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
7.2k words 7.2k words

My body is so ravaged and tired from the primal, visceral sex that I had with Laurence that I end up sleeping over ten hours ensconced in the warmth and protection of his embrace. I love how he can be so deliciously dominant with me and still be tenderly affectionate with me afterward. When I flutter my sleepy eyes open and realize that he is solemnly gazing at me, I feel my nipples immediately harden and my womb tighten at the mere sight of his intoxicating green eyes staring at me.

“Good morning, my beautiful girl,” he says as he gently traces my jawline with his forefinger. “How did you sleep?”

“Wonderfully, thanks to you.” I blush as I cover my mouth with my hand. “I’m sorry I have morning breath. May I use your bathroom to brush my teeth?”

“Certainly.”

I feel his heated gaze on me as I walk to his bathroom, which is attached to his bedroom, completely nude. After quickly brushing my teeth with the spare toothbrush that he set aside for me and rinsing my mouth, I return to his bed and I immediately shiver at the sexy sight of him lazily stroking his cock while he intently watches me.

“Did you really think that I was going to choose my materialistic vanilla ex-wife that found sex to be a chore over you? A sweet submissive woman that is always hungry for my cock and cum?”

My clit throbs in protest as I eagerly watch his right hand go up and down his thick, long shaft. The image of me being pinned down to the bed while he chokes me and throat fucks me flashes through my mind and elicits a tiny squeak of pleasure to escape from me.

“What does my little slut want?” he asks in a sexy, raspy whisper. “Does she need my cock inside of her already?”

I moan as he lowers his left hand to his large, heavy testicles to gently massage them. “Master, I want you to ride my face on the bed and choke me while you throat fuck me as hard as you want.”

He growls. “You really love humiliation and pain, don’t you? Perhaps I should show you some of the toys that I bought for you. I think you’re going to love them.”

He nimbly gets off the bed and walks over to the closet to produce a large black box. He sets the box on the bed and opens it to unveil a plethora of lovely toys, which include a pair of nipple clamps that are attached to a thin silver chain, a pretty pink gem plug, a pair of Japanese silk handcuffs and an assortment of vibrators. I can’t deny my excitement by the way my body viscerally reacts to the gifts he has purchased just for me.

“Such lovely gifts,” I whisper as I wrap my arms around him. “Thank you, Master. I love them all.”

He smiles and tenderly kisses my forehead. “I am happy that you like them, my sweet. Perhaps I can take a shower and I can use the Japanese silk love ropes on you while I ride your beautiful face and choke you just the way that you want.”

I shudder and moan in absolute arousal. “Master, I would love that so much. I would wear the pretty plug for you as well.”

He growls. “Good girl. I’ll be right back.”

Once Laurence hops into the shower, I quickly take out the cute, sexy pink gem plug from the box and make sure to slip some lube on me before I insert the toy in my tight, little ass. I imagine Laurence bending me over his desk at the office as he roughly fucks my ass and the mere thought forces my clit to throb painfully. Feeling his hand covering my mouth, stifling my scream of pleasure as I grip his desk and come hard from his cock in my ass alone, without any clitoral or vaginal stimulation would be amazing.

I’m writhing on the bed, fantasizing about the sexy, erotic daydream when I hear the bathroom door open and feel his enigmatic, lovely presence enter the room. When I open my eyes and set my gaze on his masculine, firm and nude body, I immediately begin to salivate.

“Fuck my little slutty throat, Master,” I say as his gaze hungrily roams down to my parted legs. “Feed me your cock and cum, please.”

His cock, which is already erect, gets even harder before he walks over to me and lightly trails his fingertips over my body, up my flat abdomen, in between my small, perky breasts and all the way up to my soft, pink lips. “I can be as rough as I want with you?”

“Please,” I firmly say. “The rougher, the better.”

“If you want me to stop, you will inform me, correct?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl. I’m going to take the handcuffs out from the packaging and place them on you.”

I patiently wait on the bed as he takes out a pair of scissors from his nightstand and cuts through the packaging to take out the handcuffs. After he disposes of the plastic in the trash bin, he unfurls them and grins at me.

“Place your hands above you.”

I quickly do as I’m told and eagerly place my hands above my head. He gently wraps the purple silk cuffs around my tiny wrists and pulls on them tautly until both of my hands are tightly bound. A sporadic wave of anxiety abruptly washes over me, forcing my body to involuntarily tighten until I feel Laurence’s gentle, consoling caress on my left cheek.

“Are you okay, my sweet? You look nervous.”

I gulp before I gaze into his concerned emerald eyes and say, “I’ve never been bound like this before, Master. I think my body is a little freaked out. But I trust you completely.”

His body goes rigid next to me. “Do you want me to take off the handcuffs?”

“No,” I quickly say. “I will be okay. I just need a minute to calm down, if that’s okay.”

“Of course.”

I close my eyes and focus on my breathing, forcing myself to take deep breaths that quickly replace the shallow, panicked ones. Once I finally feel comfortable and calm, I reopen my eyes and smile at him.

“I’m ready, Master,” I whisper. “Use me to your heart’s content.”

He surprises me by carefully placing his body over mine and kissing me passionately without abandon, coaxing a moan out of me as he swirls his tongue inside my mouth and presses his long, girthy cock against my pink, sensitive folds. I gasp as he breaks the kiss and brings his mouth to my right ear while he rubs the swollen head of his cock against my puffy, aroused clit.

“Next time I have you tied up like this, I will make sure to fuck this beautiful pussy with a vibrator until you squirt all over the bed. You’ll have a vibrator in your tight little ass and I will make you squirt bucket loads until you are begging me to fuck all your tight little holes.”

My hips thrust upward upon hearing his decadent, promising words. “That sounds amazing, Master. I would come so hard from that.”

“Mm. I can’t wait. Now open up that hot little mouth for me, little one.”

Anxiety completely forgotten, I eagerly open my mouth wide as he feeds me his beautiful cock. Feeling the thick, bulbous head of his cock slide down my throat fills me with so much elated bliss. He hisses and bucks against my mouth, filling me completely with his delicious, throbbing cock. I stick my tongue out completely so that it rests against his heavy, full balls, which forces a guttural growl from him.

“I love fucking this little throat,” he whispers. “My dirty little cock whore.”

I gasp as he pulls out of me and rubs his cock that is so slippery from my warm saliva all over my face. I moan in submissive heat when he rubs his balls all over my face as well, and I can’t help but wrap my lips around his left smooth shaven testicle to gently suck on it. A groan escapes him when I swirl my tongue around his balls, making sure to lavish them in liquid heat.

“I’m going to fuck this little throat so hard,” he says. “Are you sure you will be okay with my hands wrapped around your neck?”

“Yes, Master.” I shiver in absolute excitement. “I’ve been fantasizing about this for so long. I want you to use me to your heart’s content.”

“You’re so selfless,” he whispers as he lightly traces my right cheek. “My beautiful slave. Open up that slutty little mouth as wide as you can.”

I quickly do as I’m told. Excitement thrums through me once I feel his slick, hard length slide down my throat until his heavy balls are resting against my chin. He slowly begins to thrust in and out of my mouth and when I feel his large, masculine hands wrap around my neck, I squirm in absolute pleasure.

“You love being my fuck toy so much,” he says as his thrusts become more insistent and greedy. “I’m going to fuck this throat like it’s your little pussy. Fuck it so hard, you’ll feel it tomorrow morning.”

He fucks my throat harder and faster and the grip on my throat intensifies as my entire body trembles with absolute ecstasy. The entire bed is shaking and the sinful sound of his beautiful cock pumping in and out of my throat fills the still room. Feeling his cock so deep inside my throat is making my pussy ache in absolute yearning. He keeps his cock down my throat for five seconds, making sure to lightly choke me with his right hand, which forces me to go absolutely still despite the nagging sensation to gag. When he slips me out of my mouth, I take a huge gasp of air and open my eyes to see the delicious, erotic sight of my thick webs of spit connected to his throbbing erection.

“I need more, Master,” I urgently say. “Please, I need more.”

He is silent as he slips his cock back inside my throat and starts fucking my face so hard, I am squirming all over in absolute heat. His balls are slapping my chin and drool is dripping down my face as my throat milks his cock with every delicious thrust.

“It feels so fucking good,” he says in a shaky whisper. “I’m not hurting you, am I?”

He pops me out of my mouth so that I can reply. “Harder, Sir. Make me cry. Make me gag.”

He hisses. “So fucking dirty. I love how filthy you are. I’m going to help you get off the bed and you will kneel before me. I will grab you by the throat and I will ravage that little throat until tears are falling down your cheeks and your spit is spilling down to my balls.”

I moan as he firmly grabs me by the hair and carefully guides me off the bed. He surprises me, though, when he walks over to the pleasure chest box and takes out a purple, long, thick and veiny vibrator with a base.

“My little slut will squirt her cum all over this vibrator as I fuck her beautiful little face. But first, she will ride my face and come a few times so her pussy is nice and ready for her new toy.”

I moan in ardent heat. “Oh my God. That sounds so fucking sexy, Master. I would love that so much.”

“Good girl. I will hold onto your waist to make sure you are balanced.”

Once Laurence lies down on the floor and positions his face right underneath me, I cautiously lower my aching wetness on his skilled mouth. I gasp as I feel his warm, soft lips kiss my soaked labia before he slips his long tongue right into my hot slit. A loud moan escapes me before he begins his sensual assault on my drenched, pink folds. His long tongue slips inside of me and I can’t help but begin to ride his face earnestly as he keeps me balanced with his hands wrapped tightly around my hips. I already feel like I’m on the verge of an orgasm from merely worshiping him and I can’t help but thrust my hips against his skilled, long tongue.

“Fuck me, Master,” I say in a shaky whisper as I ride his face. “It feels so good. I’m going to come soon.”

His response is to plunge his tongue further into my cunt, so deep that his nose is rubbing against my clit. I whimper and shudder against him as the pleasure coalesces within my body until I can no longer sustain my composure. I whisper his name as my hips violently jerk and my body goes completely stiff as I feel my cum squirt out of my cunt and right into his mouth, down his throat. He continues to tongue fuck me even as my body goes into a series of tiny convulsions and I succumb to a second orgasm, only this time more cum gushes out of me. To my surprise, he eagerly swallows every single drop until I’m panting and almost falling over from sheer, exquisite pleasure.

“I’ve never had a man fuck me as you do, Sir,” I say as he slips out from underneath me. “You make me come so hard and so easily.”

His response is to voraciously kiss me, swirling his tongue into my mouth as he feeds me my own cum. I moan as he roughly slaps my ass and pinches my right nipple. He brings his sexy lips to my right ear and growls into it, forcing a moan from me.

“You know what I would love to do with my beautiful little slave?”

I shudder. “What is that, Master?”

“I would love to buy her a classy, sexy dress and have her all dolled up to go with me to an elegant restaurant and then take her to the bathroom where I can fill up her slutty little pussy with my hot, thick cum and then watch other men fill her up with even more cum. How does that sound, my beautiful little whore?”

A loud moan escapes me upon hearing his kinky, erotic fantasy. “I love it, Sir. It sounds so fucking sexy.”

“Mm. We should make it happen soon. I have a friend who owns a restaurant nearby and he would totally give us the privacy to do it after hours.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You’d be my classy, beautiful cum slut.” He pauses and says, “I’m going to put the toy inside you now, okay? Just one second.”

I patiently wait for Laurence to return with the toy and once he sets it underneath me, he carefully slips it inside of me. It doesn’t feel as amazing as his own cock, of course, but I can’t deny that it feels so good to have my tight, little pussy stretched. He rubs the thick, engorged head of his cock against my lips and slaps my right cheek, coaxing a moan from me.

“You look so beautiful on your knees, with the toy deep inside of you and my cock on your face,” he whispers. “I want you to slobber and gag all over my cock. Be the dirtiest little girl for me, Ruby.”

His words trigger me to spit on his cock and swallow his entire rigid length. He curses as his cock pulses in my throat and I keep him nestled there for over five seconds. I moan as the vibrator buzzes in my cunt and I feel his beautiful, large hands grip the sides of my head so that he can thrust in and out of my willing mouth. I’m so used to his cock down my throat that I barely gag on his impressive length and thickness. He fucks my mouth and throat like it’s my pussy and I love hearing his raspy moans and unrestrained groans of pleasure fill the bedroom.

“This little mouth and throat were made for my cock,” he whispers as he roughly face fucks me. You make me come so easily, little Ruby. Let me see that beautiful pussy squirt all over my floor.”

His cock is still down my throat as I come for the third time; my pussy contracts and pushes the vibrator out as I squirm and shake on the floor on my knees. He swiftly places it back inside and continues to ravage me, fucking me with relentless, rough thrusts that have me salivating for more. My throat is so sore and my womb is starting to ache from all the powerful orgasms that I’ve just had but I don’t dare to tell him to stop because it feels so fucking good.

“I love you so much, my sweet Ruby,” he tautly whispers before his hands shudder on my face. “You and only you.”

I feel his cock twitch in my throat before he pumps his white, hot cum into me. Completely ravaged, I collapse into his arms, resting my face against his broad chest.

“I love you, too, my beautiful Sir.”

***

Laurence has been so good to me that it’s only fair that I return the favor. Over the next five days, I don’t get to see him very much since he’s tackling another big, stressful case. I give him ample space so that he can dutifully work on the details, which gives me enough time to concoct a sexy surprise for him along with Corinne; she helps me find four other cute, sensual, submissive women, one of which is an exotic dancer. Just the mere thought of watching five beautiful submissive women worshiping Master at the same time fills me with so much potent lust and anticipation.

Unfortunately, he ends up losing the case, which really negatively affects him since he genuinely cares about his clients. Which makes me really happy that I set up this sexy little scenario for him because I can’t stand the mere sight of him being so sad and disappointed. We agree to him coming over to my apartment and he’s under the impression that I’m going to cook and bake for him, which I definitely do; I make him eggplant rollatini along with zucchini pasta and vegan coffee cake. But he’s definitely not eating right away.

My heart is racing like a jackhammer in my chest as I patiently wait for him on my couch, wearing a slim-fitting blue dress that shows off my petite, toned body along with my black four-inch heels. I make sure to put on makeup that accentuates my features; I put on black eyeshadow and black eyeliner to highlight my blue-green eyes and ruby matte lipstick that makes my lips pop out more. My naturally wavy hair is completely straightened. I make sure to wear the beautiful necklace that he gave me last week as well. The girls adore the outfit and they get sad when I insist that I will only be watching and not participating.

I’m on my third glass of merlot and I’m well aware that my teeth must be stained but I don’t care; the alcohol is helping my frazzled nerves and quelling my doubts about whether he will approve or even like my proposition. When I receive his text message that he is outside of my apartment, I take a deep breath and silently pray that everything goes smoothly. When I open the door, my breath catches in my throat at the sight of him in his immaculate grey three-piece suit and black oxfords. His dejected, forlorn expression brightens upon the sight of me and I’m too busy admiring his beautiful forest green eyes to immediately notice the bouquet of white roses that he’s holding in his right hand until he places them in front of me.

“I’m sorry I’ve been such a horrible boyfriend, my love,” he softly says. “That case took a lot out of me. I disappointed my client and I feel like a total failure. I’ve barely paid any attention to you these past few days. Will you forgive me?”

I immediately wrap my arms around him and hug him for a full minute until his tense, tightly coiled body relaxes in my embrace. I kiss his neck and inhale his signature, masculine scent that drives me delirious with desire. His erection presses against my lower tummy and I moan when he places his large hands on my ass and tightly squeezes it.

“You have nothing to apologize over, Sir,” I say as I step back and accept the roses from him. “The roses are gorgeous. Thank you so much.”

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

“You’re welcome, baby. You deserve the best.”

“Please come in. Dinner’s all set up for you. But first, let’s have a drink.”

I grab his hand and lead him to my black suede couch, where I pour him a shot of Jameson that’s aged eighteen years, which I bought earlier just for him. He immediately picks up the bottle and stares at it for a few moments before he turns to me with a concerned expression. Thankfully, I keep myself busy by finding an empty vase in the kitchen’s cupboard and filling it with water so that I can proudly display the beautiful white roses on my living room coffee table.

“Ruby, this bottle costs over a hundred dollars. You don’t have to lavish me with expensive gifts. Your beautiful submission is enough.”

“I know, Master. But I can’t stand the thought of you being sad for too long. It reminds me of those times that you were with your ex. Your sadness was so palpable and raw, I could barely stand it. It’s worth it for you.”

He sets the bottle down and tenderly kisses me, making me sway. When his hands roam down to my A-cup breasts to squeeze them, I moan into his mouth as I fight the urge to continue the decadent kiss.

“God, you look so beautiful,” he says as he intently gazes at me. “I forgot to bring the toys with me. Maybe I should go back to my apartment to grab them?”

“No, it’s okay, Sir,” I hastily say as I stand up to pour myself more wine. “I actually got my period today. Total cockblocker.”

Laurence laughs and much to my relief, he totally buys it. Thankfully, my period is due in less than a week so it’s a believable little white lie. He leans back against the couch and tilts his head back to swallow the entire shot of whiskey. I quickly pick up the bottle and pour him another shot of whiskey, which he quickly guzzles down with no problem. I don’t want him to get too drunk that he won’t remember five beautiful submissive women simultaneously worshiping him, so with a barely suppressed grin, I quickly stand up and grab my wine glass along with the bottle of merlot before I start heading to my bedroom. I try not to giggle when he calls my name and starts following me.

“I thought we were going to have dinner, baby?” he gently probes.

“Don’t worry, we will. I just want to show you something in my room.”

I can sense his confusion and I can’t deny my excitement when we finally reach the bedroom. Despite the door being closed, I can hear the faint sexy sounds of them kissing and whispering to each other. My clit throbs in protest and I silently remind myself that I will only be watching tonight, not partaking.

“Could you please open the door, Sir?” I ask.

“Certainly,” he says.

It takes him a full minute to register what he is seeing right now; he seems legitimately shocked when he sets his gaze on the sexy, erotic sight of five beautiful naked women on my bed, writhing against each other and passionately making out. When they realize that we have entered the room, they immediately stop kissing and touching each other and quickly sit up straight on their knees, their heady gazes flickering between me and Laurence.

“Wow,” he finally says. “Are all of these sexy women going to worship you while I watch, Ruby?”

A smile grows on my face as I sit down on my wooden chair and pour even more wine into my glass. “No, Sir. They are here for you. They are going to worship you while I watch.”

His gaze quickly turns to me. “May we have a second to speak, Ruby?”

“Of course.”

A knot forms in my stomach at the realization that I have upset him. It’s clearly evident that he’s not okay with this idea since he is frowning and has an expression of such consternation. He excuses the both of us and after he gently closes the door, he grabs me by the throat and pushes me against the wall with his lean body, forcing a gasp from me.

“You kinky little bitch,” he whispers in a low, urgent tone. “Maybe I should fuck all of your holes and fill them up with cum while they watch instead. Then have them fuck you until you’re too sore to move. I bet my little slut would love that, wouldn’t she?”

A barely contained whimper escapes me. “That would be so hot, Master. But you’ve been so good to me. Sharing me with other men. It’s time I returned the favor. Besides, I’ll be dripping wet from watching five beautiful, submissive women worshiping you at the same time. I won’t orgasm until Monday and I’ll wait to come from your cock in my ass alone.”

He growls and presses his throbbing erection against me, forcing me to shiver. “The way you talk, Ruby. You’re plucked straight out of my fantasies. I just don’t want you to regret anything afterward.”

His grip on my throat loosens when I caress his smooth-shaven cheek and smile up at him. “As long as you don’t get too tired for dinner. I even made dessert for you.”

He avidly stares at me for what feels like an hour until he cradles my face in his hands and passionately kisses me. His tongue darts into my mouth and I fight the urge to kneel down before him so that he can feed me his beautiful cock and balls that are filled with the white, hot cum that I always crave. He pulls back from me and intently gazes at me as he caresses my cheeks with his lovely hands.

“You didn’t have to do this for me, my sweet,” he says. “You’ve outdone yourself with the whiskey and the meal you have prepared for me. If it pleases you to watch them worship me, then I will happily do it.”

A huge grin grows on my face as I wrap my arms around him in excitement. “Thank you, Sir. Making you happy is the thing I want the most.”

Laurence leads the way back inside my bedroom. The girls are all patiently waiting on the bed, looking adorable as they all snuggle and touch each other. Anticipation thrums through me and the three glasses of wine are finally hitting me as I slowly walk to the five sexy, naked women on my bed. I caress their soft, inviting bodies as I introduce them to Laurence, one by one. Of course, he already knows Corinne, who looks ravishing with a new dirty blonde hair color that suits her perfectly. Amber is a gorgeous, curvy redhead with porcelain skin that reminds me of Jessica Rabbit with her C-cup breasts and small waist. Kelly is a breathtaking African-American girl with a fit body and beautiful tattoos adorning her arms and legs. Amanda is the stunning tall brunette with olive pale skin that is the exotic dancer. Lastly, Yesenia is the model looking Latina with thick, wavy hair that cascades down to the middle of her back.

“I’ll just sit right here and watch,” I say once I sit down on my wooden chair. “The dirtier you are, the better he will fuck you.”

“Mm,” Yesenia says as she licks her lips and crawls toward the edge of the bed. “I need a proper face fucking. It’s been months since my little mouth and throat have been properly used.”

I intently watch Laurence as he slips off his belt and approaches Yesenia. I sip more of the decadent wine and feel my womb throb at the sexy sight of him wrapping the belt around her tan neck. The other girls giggle and approach Laurence and Yesenia, intently watching the both of them.

“You will let me know if I do something that makes you uncomfortable or if it hurts you.” Laurence’s voice is firm yet gentle. “Understood?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl. That applies to all of you. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” they all say in unison.

He lightly pulls on the belt, coaxing a moan from Yesenia. I slowly sip the wine as I eagerly watch Laurence pull down his zipper to pull out his long, thick, veiny cock and large, heavy balls. A shiver overcomes me when he roughly grabs Yesenia’s beautiful, wavy hair and pulls her face toward his fully erect cock.

“Suck,” he whispers.

Yesenia moans before she takes his cock into her mouth. She gently sucks the pronounced head, lavishing it in her warm, thick saliva before she drags her tongue down his long, veiny shaft. He shudders and hisses as his hips jerk forward and he pulls on the belt. The four other girls moan while they watch Yesenia slowly take his entire rigid length down her throat.

“Mm,” Laurence says. “Good little cock whore. Take it all the way.”

I shiver as she starts throat fucking him, gently and slowly, making sure to savor his cock. Watching Yesenia worship my beautiful Master is making me so incredibly horny to the point that I am shaking from mere lust. Even though she is gagging a little, she is still doing an amazing job of sucking him off. Her carnal moans of pleasure saturate the room as she passionately fucks his cock with her mouth and throat, making sure to slobber all over him until her thick, viscous spit is spilling down to his balls. Laurence growls and pulls on the makeshift leash before he steps away from her.

“Get on the floor, little one.”

Yesenia quickly does as she is told. She kneels in front of my Master and doesn’t recoil when he pulls the belt and roughly thrusts against her mouth. The wet, sloppy sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth reverberate throughout the entire room until it becomes too much and the girls squirm and whimper on the bed.

“The rest of you want a taste, don’t you?”

The other four girls quickly nod. Laurence chuckles and steps away from Yesenia to undress. I finish the remainder of my wine and stare at him as he takes off his elegant three-piece suit. God, he is so gorgeous, I think to myself as he peels away all of the layers of clothing. I can’t believe that he’s my Master. All of the girls murmur in excitement when he is finally nude and I take the opportunity to refill my glass.

“May we all worship you at the same time, Sir?” Corinne says in excitement.

“Yes, you may.”

I can feel Laurence’s excitement as the rest of the girls get off the bed and encircle him. Corinne quickly kneels next to Yesenia and hungrily kisses her as Amber wraps her arms around his waist and trails kisses down his back, all the way down from his neck down his spine. Kelly and Amanda both kneel right next to Corinne and I scratch my leg in complete arousal as Laurence looks down at the four of them kneeling before him.

“Wow,” he tautly whispers. “Such a gorgeous sight. Makes me wish I could take a picture.”

“I can get your phone, Sir,” I quickly say. “It’s in your slacks, right?”

“Yes, my sweet.”

I get up from the chair and walk over to the bed where Laurence has neatly folded his clothes. I take out his cell phone from his slacks and hand it over to him. After he takes a sexy shot of the four girls kneeling before him, he surprises me by grabbing me by the waist and reeling me in for a deep, scorching kiss that leaves me gasping for more.

“Stay with me, my sweet,” he says. “I want you by my side.”

I quickly nod. “Okay, Master.”

He directs his attention toward the girls again and grins. “I want all of you on the bed. Two of you will suck my cock while the other two will suck my balls. Make it really sloppy and messy.”

“May I rim you, Sir?” Amber asks.

“Mm. Yes. I love that.”

All five girls quickly get on the bed while Laurence pulls me close to him and brings his luscious mouth to my right ear. “Next time they come over they will be worshiping both of us at the same time.”

I shiver uncontrollably at the luscious mention of the five of them pleasuring Laurence and me at the same time. I take off my heels before I hop on the bed, resting my back against the wall as he joins me on the bed and places his phone on my nightstand, making sure to face me. The five girls join him on the mattress and I eagerly lick my lips in anticipation of watching them worship my beautiful Master. Corrine and Kelly stretch out their sexy bodies and wrap their mouths around his testicles while Yesenia wraps her succulent mouth around his pulsating cockhead and Amanda licks his long, veiny shaft at the same time that Amber lies down on her chest and rims him. His taut, sinewy body tenses and a carnal moan escapes him at the same time that he tilts his head back and closes his eyes.

“Fuck,” he says in a ragged whisper. “Feels so fucking good.”

I whimper and spread my legs out before I drag my right hand down my body to the incessant, painful pounding in my little cunt. My thong is completely drenched and I bite my lower lip as I slowly drag my middle finger down the center of my damp underwear, teasing my hot slit. I’m so turned on that I know if I continue to touch myself, I will come in less than thirty seconds. The sight of five beautiful women sucking and licking Master is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. And when I see Yesenia take all of him down her throat, I have to take away my hand completely because my womb actually starts to throb even more.

“Yes,” he hisses. “Choke on my cock.”

She pulls away from him to gasp for air and Amanda replaces him, making sure to swallow his entire cock until her nose is resting against his firm stomach. He hisses and firmly grabs her head before he roughly face fucks her. I thought the scene before me couldn’t get hotter until Yesenia decides to lie down next to Amanda and asks her in an urgent tone if Amanda can ride her face. I’m not sure what compels me to do it, but I make my way over to the sexy writhing mass of pulsating bodies until I reach Amanda and lightly wrap my hand around her neck. She shudders and Laurence looks at me in complete surprise as I plant soft kisses all over the back of her neck.

“You look so beautiful with his cock shoved down your throat, baby,” I whisper into Amanda’s ear. “Keep fucking him with your throat. Don’t be afraid to slobber all over him and make it as messy as possible.”

My words seem to entice her because she spits on his cock before she bobs her head up and down his throbbing shaft like a woman possessed. Laurence shudders and moans as he thrusts against the four mouths worshiping him; the sexy sound of their passionate licking and sucking fill the entire room and the scintillating smell of sex infiltrates the air, turning me on even more. Any ounce of sadness that he had earlier has completely dissipated, only to be replaced by complete erotic bliss and euphoria. I can’t help but stare at him, savoring his exquisite expression of pure pleasure. Our gazes connect and I violently shiver at the lustful gaze he sends my way.

“Pull her hair, Ruby,” he tautly whispers. “I love seeing you get dominant with them.”

I smile at Laurence before I grab a fistful of Amanda’s straight, sleek brown hair and gently tug at the strands. She shudders in response and grinds against Yesenia’s mouth more. I pull her hair a little harder and even slap her A-cup breasts, making sure to caress her smooth, porcelain skin before I bring my mouth to her right ear.

“Come all over her mouth, baby,” I whisper. “Feed her that sweet pussy juice.”

Amanda stiffens and her hips buck before she pops Laurence out of her mouth to whimper. “Fuck! I’m coming.”

I quickly wrap my hand around her mouth to muffle her scream of visceral pleasure as she grinds her cunt against Yesenia’s loving tongue. I bring my other hand to her left breast and gently pinch her nipple before I purr into her ear; her entire body goes into a tiny series of convulsions from the orgasm she just had and she’s about to start sucking off Laurence again until I nibble on her earlobe, which makes her moan and focus her attention on me.

“Does that little pussy like getting fucked hard?” I ask her.

She whimpers. “Yes, Miss! I love a big, fat cock in my pussy.”

“Mm. Good. Because I’d love to see his beautiful cock slamming into your tight, wet cunt.”

A rush of adrenaline surges through me as I realize that she addressed me as Miss. I smile in excitement as the three other girls stop pleasuring Laurence so that he can slip inside Amanda. He quickly glances at me with an expression of hesitation.

“Is this okay, Ruby?”

“Yes,” I say in an excited whisper. “I want to see you wreck her pussy.”

“Mm,” Corinne says. “That sounds so fucking hot. The other girls and I will watch and touch ourselves.”

Laurence swiftly picks Amanda by the hips and places her legs on his broad shoulders. “You want this big, fat cock inside your pussy?”

Amanda moans and I bite my lower lip as he smacks the engorged, swollen head of his cock against her pink, wet labia before he seamlessly slides it inside of her. He makes sure to keep his potent gaze on me as he thrusts against Amanda, making her breasts sway.

“Fuck her harder, Master,” I say. “Wreck her little cunt.”

He growls and roughly slams into her with greedy, hard thrusts that have me moaning and digging my fingernails into my thigh. Just the succulent image of my beautiful Master fucking a gorgeous submissive woman is enough to almost make me come; I am that turned on. She digs her fingers into the comforter as the four other girls furiously touch themselves to the delectable sight of Laurence fucking Amanda so deep and hard. His balls are slapping against her bare, slick labia and tiny whimpers of pleasure are escaping her, saturating the room with the sexy, erotic sounds of primal sex.

“Ruby,” he breathlessly says. “Come over here.”

I quickly make my way over to him and shiver at the scintillating sight of him in so much raw pleasure. I can feel his aura of pulsating ecstasy and it’s making me so deliriously high. I tentatively caress his cheek, which is slightly damp from sweat, and whimper when I stare at the sexy sight of Laurence’s cock pumping in and out of Amanda’s tight little pussy.

“Talk filthy to me, baby,” he says. “Tell me how much you love to watch me fuck this pussy.”

I quickly bring my mouth to his ear and moan into it, forcing a shudder from him. “Mm. Master. My panties are so soaked from watching you wreck her little cunt. I love the wet, sloppy sounds of your big, fat cock sliding in and out of her hole.”

He gasps. “Fuck yes. Keep talking like that, Ruby. I’m so close to blowing my load deep inside of her.”

I grin in excitement before I whisper into his ear, “I can’t wait for Monday when you have me sprawled on your desk, my legs on your shoulders as you fuck my tight, little ass so deep and hard. I’m going to squirt so hard from your big, fat cock in my ass. I can’t wait for you to fill it up with your white hot cum.”

Laurence stiffens and groans before he turns his head to me and hisses. “I love you so much, Ruby.”

He kisses me at the same time that he jerks against Amanda. I swirl my tongue into his mouth, savoring the pulsating, electric ecstasy that is thrumming from him in waves. Kissing him while he’s pumping Amanda full of his potent, hot seed is so fucking sexy and makes my womb throb incessantly.

“So fucking sexy,” Corinne says. “I loved watching every second of it.”

I expect Laurence to get back to the other girls, but instead, he kindly bids them good night and patiently waits for them to leave until he wraps me up in his tight embrace and passionately kisses me.

“I love you, too, Master,” I say once he stops kissing me. “I hope you’re not too tired for dinner and dessert?”

“Not at all.” He kisses my forehead. “Thank you for being so good to me. You are such a good girl in every way.”

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments