Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby's Tales: Bar Stool Orgasm

"I watch as my wife seduces and is seduced by a young stranger."

143
29 Comments 29
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

As I walked to the restroom from the bar, I stopped and looked back at my wife. The dim light of the surroundings provided the perfect ambiance. She had never looked more beautiful. Not only was she beautiful, but so damn sexy as well. If she had not been my wife I would have surely tried my best to get her in my bed.

She was wearing her short brown skirt that she knew drove me wild. Even at her age she still had incredible legs and I loved seeing them in short skirts and heels. Her muscular calves and slim smooth thighs always attracted attention.
I know other men enjoyed seeing her in them as well because quite a few had been ogling her ever since we arrived at the bar.

Her top was a sheer rusty orange color. It cupped her gorgeous tits in a way that made them even more prominent. I loved that you could see the outline of them through the material. Her luscious pink nipples poked teasingly at the material as if they were trying to escape from beneath it. Most of all I loved how they jiggled erotically as she walked.

Once again I became aroused knowing other men enjoyed them as well because I had seen their eyes glued to her as she would pass by.

Earlier that evening as she was getting dressed I took her bra and panties.

“I don’t want you wearing these tonight. I get so aroused knowing you aren’t wearing them when we go out.”

She smiled and kissed me.

“Mmm, darling. You know I love arousing you any chance I get. It makes me feel very naughty when I don’t have them on. I become very aroused as well.”

I watched as she slid her skirt and blouse over her smooth nude body. I could feel my cock growing in my pants as I watched her. As she buttoned her top I stared at her sweet hard nipples poking at the material.

My cock pulsed. In the back of my mind, I had thoughts of how she would look as we entered the bar and of how many men would be wishing they were with her. I wasn’t wrong. As we had walked into the bar, all the men’s eyes were on her.

I walked down the hall to the restroom. As I stood by the urinal and pulled out my cock it had become hard from staring at my wife. After I finished relieving myself I stuffed my semi-erect cock back in my pants. I knew later in the evening it would once again be rock hard only I would have Leeza to take care of that for me.

As I entered the bar I noticed a younger man had seated himself to the right of my wife. They were chatting and laughing. She had picked up a guy in the time it took me to take a piss. I laughed to myself as I headed back to the bar. Leeza looked my way and smiled but didn’t say anything.

I sat on the stool to her left. Still, we didn’t acknowledge each other. Instead, she continued to talk to the handsome young man on her right. She stirred her swizzle in her drink. I knew she had been flirting with this younger man. I didn’t mind. After all, she was the sexiest woman in the bar, even if most of the others were only half her age.

They talked and giggled as I sat and tried to listen. I could not make out what they were saying because of the noise in the bar. We had talked about her flirting with men before and how I didn’t mind. As a matter of fact, I told her it aroused me when she did it. It aroused me even more when other men were sexually attracted to her. So I knew what she was doing. She was going along with this stranger knowing I would approve and how much it would arouse me as well.

He ordered her another drink. Normally Leeza wouldn’t drink more than one drink because she would become quite amorous with any more than that. I don’t think she cared about that tonight. I didn’t care either. I wanted to see just how far she would let the flirting go.

I ordered another beer and tried not to be too obvious in observing them. I heard her laugh at something he said. She placed her hand gently on his arm. My wife had moved on to the personal contact part of the flirting. That second drink was working.

He responded by dropping one hand down and placing it on her knee. She didn’t bat an eye. Either she didn’t feel it or she didn’t care. I was hoping she felt it and didn’t care. I felt a bit uneasy seeing his hand on her knee but the arousal I was feeling counteracted any uneasiness.

The night progressed and they continued to chat and laugh. Although I couldn’t hear what was being said, I was enjoying the closeness they were developing. He said something to her and they both stood up.

“Now what? Was she heading off with this strange man?”

They held hands as they made their way to the dance floor. It was near the end of a fast song as they arrived on the floor. I watched as my wife swayed sensually to the music.

She looked so sexy out there with her skirt flowing around her incredible legs as she flowed with the music. Her tits jiggled under her top since she wasn’t wearing a bra. They caught the eye of her younger partner. He smiled and said something to her. She smiled and laughed.

The fast song ended and a very slow one began. My wife started towards the bar but her young suitor pulled her back to the dance floor. She placed one arm around his waist and the other on his arm as they began to dance slowly.

Before long he was pulling her closer. He had both his hands around her. One of them had slipped down and was cupping her ass. Leeza had her arms around his neck as she looked up at him as they danced.

They were barely moving on the dance floor. Their bodies were tight together. I knew he had to have a hard-on because my cock was rock hard just watching them. I knew she had to be feeling it pressing against her. I know he felt her nipples against his body.

Leeza’s nipples were always hard and when aroused they became like rocks. They were more rubbing than dancing. I was getting very aroused at the thought of his hard cock pressed tight against her.

The song ended and they returned to their stools. Their conversation didn’t seem as lively as before. They still smiled at each other but there was not the laughter as before. It had turned into a more mature and sensual conversation. I desperately tried to hear what they were saying. But I had no luck since now they had begun whispering to each other.

The bartender placed a third drink in front of my wife. All of her inhibitions would soon be gone. She took a sip of it. As her young friend motioned to the bartender, my wife glanced my way. She smiled and winked. I knew what she was up to. She knew that I was watching her every move. I smiled and nodded approvingly at her.

Her young friend once again slipped his hand onto her knee. This time he moved it up under her skirt a bit. She offered no resistance. I felt my cock pulse as I saw his hand disappear under her skirt.

A few moments passed and my wife uncrossed her legs. She was inviting him to go further. He smiled at her and obliged. As her legs parted I thought about the fact that I had asked her not to wear panties tonight. There was nothing between the stranger’s fingers and my wife’s pussy except for the smooth silky skin on her thigh. I gulped as I took another sip of beer.

Their expressions were more somber now. They weren’t the jovial pair that had been joking and laughing just moments earlier. I knew they were both sensing that much more was about to happen. I sensed it myself. I found myself hoping for more to happen. I watched even closer now. My arousal was growing as much as theirs. I thought my cock was going to rip through my pants.

His arm moved. I knew his hand was sliding even closer to her pussy. Leeza closed her eyes briefly and then opened them. I knew his fingers had to very close if not already touching her moist lips. She reached for her glass of wine and sipped it slowly. I saw her lips purse. I knew then that his fingers had reached her treasure.

I watched as his arm moved ever so slowly back and forth. He had to be rubbing his fingers up and down between her wet lips. I could feel my cock pulsing in my boxers. I wished so much I would have been able to see his fingers on her pussy.

My wife gasped a little. I knew he had shoved a finger inside of her. She did nothing to stop him. I wasn’t sure what had happened, but from her reaction, what else could it have been? I began thinking of his finger being surrounded by her warm moist lips. I imagined her folds parting to allow it to enter and then clamping tight on it to keep it from leaving.

She titled her head back and closed her eyes longer this time. All I could think is that he had added another finger to his probing of her pussy. His arm moved a little more rapidly now. I imagined his fingers thrusting in and out of her. I wanted to say stop. But I was so aroused at what was happening I couldn’t find the words. So I continued to watch this stranger finger-fuck my wife.

For almost five minutes he moved his arm around under her skirt. Her eyes were closed almost all the time now. I could hear her breathing heavier. Her hand had moved from the glass. She was now gripping tight to the bar. She was fighting her orgasm. I began fighting my own.

It wasn’t long until her eyes opened just a sliver and her lips parted slightly. I knew that looked. It was her pre-orgasm look. She had the most incredibly sensual expression just before she came. I often told her about it and how much I loved seeing it. I just never thought I’d see her making it while another man had his fingers inside her pussy.

Her fingers clenched the bar. She pursed her lips tight together so not to moan. I saw her body shake. I knew she was cumming. She panted a little, trying to hold it back. I don’t think anyone else knew what was happening. There was so much noise in the bar that I was sure no one suspected anything.

He leaned forward. I knew he was shoving his fingers as far inside her as he could. I know he was imagining his cock thrusting deep inside her as well. Her lips parted and she moaned softly. It had been too much for her to hold in. A smile began to form on her lips. It was a very contented smile. One that said, “Oh My God. That was incredible.”

I would have to agree. I could feel the cum in my boxers as I saw his hand slide out from under her skirt. His fingers glistened with her warm fresh juices.

He leaned over and whispered something to her. She nodded and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. And then he was gone.

She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. I pulled her close. Her skirt was open at the split. I could see some of her cum on her thigh. It must have brushed off his fingers. I looked down at her gorgeous tits. Her nipples were rock hard. They pressed tight against her top. I wanted so much to rip her top open and suck them until I made her cum again. But that could wait until later.

“I hope you don’t mind. I knew you enjoyed watching. I really didn’t think it would go that far. I guess I just got lost in the moment,” my wife whispered innocently.

“I didn't mind at all. I loved it. I think I came as much as you did. Part of me wanted to stop you. A bigger part wanted you to go on. I'm glad that part won."

"Mmm, me too," Leeza sighed.

I took her by the hand and we walked out of the bar. All eyes were still on her. I was so lucky to be the one taking her to bed that night.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments