Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Sun - chapter 1 (Day 1 - 3)

"A young couple start to discover some new kinks while on holiday."

17
12 Comments 12
4.7k Views 4.7k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"The is the 1st part of a 3 (maybe 4) part story written in collaboration with the wonderful ladyblue69. It is the first full collaboration from start to finish for both of us and it has been a fantastic experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are some familiar faces in this (if you have read my other shorts), but the main couple are brand new. We hope you all enjoy."

Day 1

Seats in the upright position, safety belts on, they held hands in nervous anticipation. Jane and John heard the roar of the engines and squeezed their hands a little. Looking at each other with a little grin as they were thrust back into the seats. The small plane accelerated along the runway, its nose lifting in good time to clear the boundary fence of the airport. After a last-minute rush, booking the holiday and time off work; they were returning to the Canaries a year after their first visit.

After meeting, someone had stretched the truth a little to bring them together as a couple. Six months later, they had their first holiday together to Tenerife. Although they had enjoyed it, they had found it very commercialised. Now, a year later, they were on their way to Fuerteventura, the island closest to mainland Africa. They had booked for a villa in the resort of Jandia, little knowing what awaited them there. Four hours later, the plane landed, an hour to get through security and baggage claim and finally a forty-five-minute transfer and they were pulling up outside their home for the week.

They were in a complex of villas, grouped in fours backing onto a shared pool. It was evening by the time they were settled in. Settled in meant, receiving the keys, dropping the bags in the villa and a quick look around. The first plan was to take a short walk to the beach and after testing the water, going to a grocery shop, el supermercado, to get some essentials.

The thirteen-mile-long beach was only a couple of hundred yards away and it wasn’t long before they saw another couple frolicking in the twilight. Jane squeezed John’s hand and elbowed him a little, nodding toward the couple.

“Uhuh, I noticed. The scenery is very nice, perhaps we should take a minute to take it in.”

“Perv!” Jane whispered to him with a giggle.

What the couple had seen were two others running into the ocean sans-clothes. It was not full daylight, but not totally dark either.

“I may have to try that,” said John.

“Oh, you would, would you?” replied Jane.

“Yes, I’ve never done anything like that before. It’ll be fun.”

“So, you’re going to spend the week trying to find some strange trollop to frolic naked in the ocean with you?”

“What? No! No, I meant skinny dipping.” John pulled Jane tight, “I don’t want to do it with some strange trollop, it would be nice if you joined me though.”

Jane pulled her head back and raised an eyebrow at him, “Be careful mister, you’re walking a fine line.”

“Oh? Oh! Oh, shit no, I didn’t mean…” Jane just giggled at how flustered John became.

They moved on down the beach, as the sea darkened. As they stepped off the beach and looked along its length as it disappeared in both directions, they saw a couple of fires which they thought might be beach parties. Jane gave a little tug and they headed to the shops before returning to the villa. They did stop at a restaurant on the way back and bought some carryout dishes. With temperatures still in the low twenties, they plated their food and sat outside by the pool.

They were sitting back enjoying the warm evening when they heard voices from one of the other villas. Then the slide doors opened, and four people walked out, laughing and joking. One of the women looked over and saw Jane and John, she excused herself and went over to them.

Putting her hand out, she said, “Hi, my name’s Lisa.”

John stood and took her hand, “John, and my girlfriend, Jane,” he said, indicating Jane.

Jane stood up and shook her hand, by this time the others had made their way around and Lisa continued her introductions. She and her husband Peter were in the villa they had come from, opposite Jane and John. The other couple, Sally and Chris, were in the villa to the right of Jane and John. Apparently, the fourth villa was empty at this time, the people staying there had left two days previously. The four from the other villas had been there for nine days and had five full days remaining.

The three couples sat around the pool chatting and getting to know each other. Lisa was a property manager and Peter, a corporate facilities director. Sally and Chris were an older couple, she was retired and he a semi-retired chemist. After a few hours, Jane and John said their goodnights and retired to their villa. The other couples moved to the other side of the pool, closer to their villas and kept chatting long into the night.

Day 2

The following day it was around ten in the morning when they awoke. John slipped out of bed to make some tea and started on the breakfast. A simple affair of croissants and jam, when this was all ready, he called Jane. They were sat on the small chairs inside the villa, when Jane nudged John and indicated to her right, outside.

When John looked, he didn’t really register what he saw, then did a double-take. Both couples were sat having what looked like tea, chatting together. All four were already in swimming costumes, at least the bottoms. Both Lisa and Sally were topless but acting as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Jane coughed to get John’s attention, “Don’t stare. It’s rude,” she said.

“And don’t go expecting me to be flaunting myself like that.”

“What… I… no. You said last year in Tenerife that you didn’t think you could, not in front of others. One thing about the villa, if they are all out, you could go topless, if you want.”

John got up and took their plates to the kitchen area. Before sitting down again, he leant over Jane and put his arms around her, under her arms, cupping her breasts.

“Besides, I kinda want to keep these to myself,” he said to her.

Jane kissed his cheek and unpeeled his hands, “Thank you, dear,” she said as she got up, “I’m going to grab a shower.”

As the spray ran through her hair and down over her naked body, Jane started to think about what she had seen so far. The couple naked on the beach and now the other women at the villa complex topless and chatting as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“I suppose it is,” she thought, “Not sure how I will be able to sit and chat with them if they are like that, it will be so embarrassing.”

She realised that while thinking this she had paused at her breasts and was soaping them more than thoroughly. Her mind started to wander, thinking specifically about Lisa and Sally, could she do that? Would she like to? She knew John loved her breasts, even if they were a little saggy. She absent-mindedly cupped them similar to how John had as she thought about it. He had spent hours drawing on her belly with his finger almost as if the little folds that were there, didn’t exist. Again, without really thinking her hand had wandered to her belly. It did bug her how those little folds and rolls appeared whenever she bent or twisted.

After Tenerife, she had been adamant, she could never be topless in front of others, but they had not gotten to know anyone out there. That would not be true with the other couples about the complex, they would almost be forced to get to know them, at least a little. John had been very supportive and didn’t push her. He also praised how she looked when she had worn a bikini in front of him the first time, and it came across a genuine rather than trying to build her up.

She chuckled to herself as she finished her shower and stepped out to look in the mirror, “Never say never,” she said quietly, rather than thought.

While Jane was showering, John washed up the few things from breakfast and finished unpacking his suitcase. There was a window between eleven and one when they could go to see the reps from the holiday company for an induction pack. They did not get involved with too much organised by the company, but the packs had maps and brochures in and sometimes, some good discount vouchers.

After his shower, the couple put their heads out into the pool area and said good morning to the others, before going to the company office. There was a chorus of “Good morning,” back to them and John asked, “We’re popping into the town, can we get you anything?”

“No, we’re all good, thanks,” replied Peter. Sally and Chris shook their heads and thanked them.

Just in this brief exchange, Jane had felt like she was staring, then felt herself flush. Looking away felt awkward too and she wondered what the others would think. Thankfully they didn’t ask John to get them anything and they were soon on their way.

“How do you do that?” she asked him.

“What?”

“Act so naturally around them when they are topless?”

John laughed, “It’s all in the eyes and years of training. All my life I have heard women complain about talking to their tits and that’s back in Blighty, with all their clothes on! Just keep eye contact.”

“I’ll try. It was so much easier on Tenerife with the hotel pool. It was. I don’t know, it just seems so much more intimate here.”

John put his arm around her, pulling her to him, “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” he laughed.

“Huh?”

“From the big, bad, titties, waiting to pounce!” he laughed and started to tickle her ribs.

For the rest of the walk into town, they held hands and talked about what they might do during the holiday. At the company office, they received their welcome bags and listened to the talk trying to sell them trips and like. They were also warned that the beaches were all clothing optional, so they were liable to see a lot of full nudity. They both laughed at this as they realised the previous evening had not just been some illicit cavorting.

A brief look through the pack found a voucher book and there was one for a twenty per-cent discount on ready-to-cook pizzas. So, they bought five large pizzas on the way back to the villa which would cover them for a cooked meal most days, if needed. The other couples were still by the pool when they returned and offered them a beer. In turn, Jane swallowed back her embarrassment and said they were putting some pizza in and asked if they wanted any. They were big enough that two were enough for all six of them and were welcomed warmly when they were done.

Jane was a little jealous of John that he seemed to find it easy to chat with people. She was a little jealous of the other two girls that they seemed to feel less uncomfortable than her. She was reminded of what she liked about John, other than his good looks and solid body. He did not hesitate to help her with the food and clearing up. Also, through the afternoon, he tried to draw her into the conversation and held and squeezed either her hand or knee in support.

Jane found her embarrassment subsiding fairly quickly as none of the other people seemed concerned about anyone’s state of dress. John had discarded his t-shirt when they had returned and was only in his swimming shorts. Peter and Chris were dressed similar and of course, Lisa and Sally were in bikini bottoms. No one made any comment about her in shorts and bikini top with a lace throw over it. When they took the plates back into their villa, Jane asked John to put some lotion on her back and she went out without the throw on.

“You do know you are gorgeous?” John said to her as they walked out, which caused her to giggle shyly.

The couples talked about their plans for their time there. The others were going to a club they had heard of in Jandia that night and invited Jane and John to join them. Then the day after next the men were going to the golf course just inland while the women were going to a shopping centre and factory outlet just down the coast in the morning, planning on a lazy afternoon sunbathing. John had never played golf but was reassured when Chris laughed, saying that he hadn’t either. Not knowing what they wanted to do it was left as an open invite.

At one-point, Sally had leant across and put her hand on Jane’s arm, “Don’t feel obliged to keep the old folk company, we won’t be offended if you want to find people your own age.”

“Especially young men that Sally can drool over,” Chris laughed and got playfully punched for his effort.

The couples met by the pool before heading out that evening. The men in trousers and polo shirts, the women in dresses. They all had a fun evening, drinking and tapas, dancing and chatting. Before they knew it, it was two in the morning and they called it a night. All the couples had had a few to drink, but the older ones wanted a nightcap, which Jane and John declined. The alcohol and heat and dancing had started to work its magic on the young couple.

Jane and John were on the far side of their small complex from where the taxi dropped them off so as the others stepped through their doors they were left alone. John slid his arm around Jane and down onto her hip. She looked at him sternly and he just grinned as his hand went further, down the side of her leg. He tried to cover his move by leaning in to kiss Jane, but when he brought his hand up the back of her thigh and under the edge of her skirt, she started to get nervous.

Pushing John’s hand away and trying to tuck her skirt down she said, “Stop it! Someone might see!”

John’s hand was insistent, pushing up under her skirt gripping her bum, “Someone might see one of the most beautiful arse cheeks in the world! But who, there’s no one about?

“Besides, did you know when Chris whirled you tonight, it flared out and I could see your knickers?”

Jane looked away from John and to the ground. “I thought it may have.”

John spun Jane around and leant her against the door to their villa, looking her in the eye, he asked, “Was that your intention?”

“No, it didn’t occur to me until I thought it had.”

“And how did it feel?”

“It’s not really much different than a bikini, though I don’t have any knickers that are so high-cut. It was fine, it was one of those things.”

John kissed her quickly and slid the key into the lock. Jane didn’t have her weight on the door, but the couple still stumbled into the villa. The pair let momentum carry them into the bedroom shedding their clothes as they went. Jane, in her underwear, opened the window a fraction and closed the curtains. John, now naked and ready walked up behind her and kissing her neck, started to fumble with her bra for a few seconds. He gave up and spun her around onto the bed and grabbed her ankles.

Jane was giggling and as she tried to undo her bra, felt herself dragged across the bed and had a mild panic that he would drag her onto the floor.

“I’ve got ya, it’s ok,” he said, as she clasped the bedclothes.

As he lifted her legs and rested them on his shoulders, he started to kiss the length of them, lifting her higher with each move. She was up on her shoulders, hands behind her back undoing her bra, it popped free just as his fingers brushed over her. With a little moan, she finished pulling the bra off and threw it at John.

“Come and kiss me.”

“I’m about to,” he replied.

“On my…”

John just laughed and planted a kiss on the crotch of her knickers, before slowly lowering her to the bed and moving up her body. He took his time kissing and stroking her, sucking her nipples and then rolling them a little. He kissed her chest and collar bone, then the side of her neck and with a little moan their lips met.

Jane lifted her hips and pushed her knickers down, she wanted to feel him in her now. She wasn’t specifically turned on by showing her bum, but the holiday atmosphere, heat, alcohol, nothing to worry about for a week was getting to her. As she shook her knickers off her ankles, she took hold of his cock and guided him to her. She knew she was wet, very wet, she lined up his head with her entrance, curled her legs behind him and pushed up slowly with her hips.

Neither were virgins entering the relationship, but neither had vast amounts of experience. They knew about themselves from exploration in their teens, now they had to teach the other. John slowly pushed into Jane, but she had other ideas and pushed her hips up fast. She pulled his head to the side so she could whisper in his ear.

“Fuck me, hard!”

John looked at her a little surprised before a smile spread over his face. He put his arms under her and came up behind holding her shoulders. He withdrew and paused, Jane gave a quick couple of nods and he thrust forward.

“Oh god, yes! That’s it!”

Her hands wrapped around his back as far as she could, what nails she had gripping for dear life. It was not long before she felt herself building to a climax. She pushed his arm out from under her and took his hand guiding it to her clitoris. As John started to stroke and rub, he lost his rhythm a little. Jane put her hand back, pulling him in and thrusting up harder.

“Oh fuck! Jane, you’re bloody great,” John blurted out as he stiffened into his orgasm.

Jane quickly replaced his hand on her clitoris and gave herself the final shove she needed. Pinching herself, digging her heels into the back of John’s legs. She pushed up harder trying to get an extra inch into her, as her orgasm ran up her spine, she arched her back, her eyes closed and held onto John as tight as she could.

As they came down, John crawled onto the bed next to Jane and they kissed and cuddled, holding each other close. It wasn’t long before John dozed off. While lying in his arms, Jane started thinking over the last couple of days. John was always supportive, he even said he wanted to keep her breasts for himself. But he did say about skinny dipping too. She wondered if she could join him in that, maybe in the pool, if the others weren’t about or if they found a really secluded area of the beach.

As she lay there, she heard the voices of their neighbours drifting through the window.

“Anything else, Sir?” It sounded like Lisa. Who was she calling sir?

Curious, Jane got up but could not see around the curtains, she wondered if John had closed those in the living room. At the entrance to the bedroom, she could see out over the pool area and with no lights on inside it would be unlikely that they could see in.

“No, Pet, that’s all for now, except maybe a kiss,” from her vantage point Jane could see and hear.

What she saw, shocked her. Lisa was naked as far as she could tell, leaning over Peter kissing him. Sally and Chris were sat there nonchalantly as if this was perfectly normal. Except for Lisa, they all had drinks and were still clothed, except footwear, as they had been at the club.

The kiss Lisa gave Peter was not a chaste peck on the lips, that you might expect in company, but her state of dress and her next act were not either. When she finished kissing Peter, she took a step backwards with her head bowed and then knelt at the side of his chair with her hands behind her back. While chatting to the other couple, Peter looked like he was stroking Lisa’s hair and she was obviously enjoying it as her eyes were closed and she was moving her head around under Peter’s hand. Jane caught the odd snippet of conversation but was really fascinated with how Lisa was acting.

Then Sally stood up and, lifting her dress over her head, very clearly said, “Well, I fancy a swim.”

AUGUSTHBOYJOY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AUGUSTHBOYJOY

Her hands went behind her back and she dropped her bra on her dress on the chair; before pushing her knickers down and depositing them in the same place. Without waiting for the others, she took the couple of steps to the pool and dived in.

Chris laughed and stripped too, before joining Sally. Although neither had anything to be shy about, Jane did admire that they were so carefree about their nudity. Maybe in a decade or two, she might be able to relax like them, she thought to herself.

“I think I’ll join them for a swim, Pet. Help me get undressed,” Jane’s attention was dragged back to the other couple.

Peter stood and started to pull his shirt over his head. Meanwhile, Lisa had moved around in front of him and, back on her knees, was undoing his trousers. She put her hands in the side and dropped them to his feet, moving them away as he stepped out of them. Again, Peter put his hand on Lisa’s head, she looked up at him and Jane could see him smile. Lisa then pulled the front of his shorts away and down, leaning forward to kiss his cock. As she leant forward, her hands slid around the back of Peter and pulled his shorts down. With this done, Lisa remained kneeling in front of Peter and lowered her head. He ruffled her hair, stepped past and dived into the pool.

“Come, Pet, come join us,” Peter called, and Lisa immediately walked to the edge of the pool and lowered herself in.

The two couples were in a clinch with their respective partners, not worrying that the other couple were also naked sharing the water. There had been kissing. At one point, Sally leant back, her breasts breaking the surface. It looked like Chris was holding Sally close under the water as he leant forward and started to kiss her. Taking his time to kiss around and over her, before kissing first one nipple then sucking the other into his mouth. This caused Sally to grip the back of his head.

Jane noticed that Lisa had her back to Peter, one arm back around his neck as he kissed hers and it looked like he whispered in her ear. Lisa was watching the other couple intently while Peter carried on whispering to her. Jane knew he was also playing with her breasts as occasionally his hand would come over the top and out of the water.

“Looks like fun, huh?” John whispered to her, making her jump a little.

Jane felt a pair of arms close around her waist as John moved up close behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder, his face up close to hers. He noticed that Jane was not breathing as steadily as someone might expect of someone standing still.

As the scene in the pool evolved, it became obvious that the heavy petting was progressing to full-blown foreplay. Neither couple encroached on the other, so, although they were together, they remained separate. It seemed that Lisa and Peter got satisfaction from watching the others, Jane couldn’t tell, however, if Sally or Chris enjoyed performing or were just happy to indulge them. After a while, Lisa threw her head back her eyes closed and body stiffening. It was obvious to all onlookers that she had orgasmed, what was not so obvious was what was going to happen next.

“Oh shit, sorry, Sir, I couldn’t… just with that young couple and…” Lisa had whirled around in Peter’s arms.

“Uh-oh,” laughed Sally, “someone’s going to have a sore arse!” Chris laughed with her.

“That’s what you want isn’t it Pet? You want me to put you over my knee?” asked Peter. Lisa bowed her head.

“Well? Do you want me to spank you in front of our friends? In front of the new couple, that’s it! Shall we call them out?”

Jane flinched at the mention of her and John, John sniggered. Neither moved as this conversation continued, except Jane’s hand moved closer to her pussy. She had felt herself getting wetter as she watched. She had not experienced anything like this before. She was hesitant to touch herself as she was not sure how John would react.

“Do you think they saw us?” John whispered and was surprised when Jane moaned a little.

After a short pause, he tried something else, “Would you like it if they knew you were watching?” Jane moaned again. She could also feel John stirring behind her.

“What would you do if they looked over now and waved us out?”

Jane could resist no longer; she turned her head and kissed John as she let her hand reach her pussy. John ran his hand along her arm and smiled when he realised what she was doing, then he kissed her again. He slid his hands up her front and cupped her breasts as he had earlier, only this time they were naked.

“Would you go out naked, like we are now like they are?” John felt Jane shudder.

He also felt her hand close around his cock and start to slide back and forth along the length which was rapidly increasing.

“Well it’s not happening, Pet,” they heard. “Remember what they said at the club: you don’t give brats what they want. That only encourages them. I think we need to deal with this in private. Say goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” they heard Lisa say.

This change in the conversation brought Jane and John’s attention back outside. Lisa swam over to Sally and Chris and gave them both a quick kiss goodnight, Peter followed her kissing Sally and nodding to Chris. From their actions, they could well be fully dressed and saying goodnight at any front door in the world. Lisa climbed out of the pool, the water running down her lithe body, glistening in the moonlight. Peter followed suit, biting her bum and making her squeal. Jane admired his body in much the same way John had Lisa’s. For a couple in their late forties and early fifties, they were both in excellent shape. As Lisa bent to collect Peter’s clothes, he swatted her bum hard enough to make her jump and hold the cheek he had struck. He turned to her, holding up a finger and grinning; making her laugh.

Jane and John had carried on playing and stroking throughout this. John could hear Jane’s breathing getting very ragged and was a little curious about this new aspect of her that she was showing to him. As they were watching Sally and Chris move to the edge of the pool, Lisa turned at her door and waved, it was not at the other couple, it was without a doubt at Jane and John.

“Oh, fuck!” exclaimed Jane as a shudder ran through her.

Day 3

The following morning Jane and John were sitting outside their room, having a light breakfast of coffee and croissants. They had not spoken before cuddling up in bed together the night before and this morning had been filled with an awkward silence.

“Well, that happened,” John said, in an attempt to break the ice.

“What did?” asked Jane, awakened from her reverie.

John searched the other villas, the pool, even the sky for some form of help, but found none; so bundled on, “Last night. When we…”

“I know,” Jane cut him off. “Sorry, John. I’m processing what happened. I promise to talk. Hell, I think I’ll need to once I get some idea of what happened.”

John nodded, and after a brief pause, “When you’re ready, perhaps we can stumble around in the dark, together. Beach today?”

“Thank you, dear, and yes, but no perving!”

John shook his head, “Sorry, I’m male, it’s a natural condition.”

Jane laughed and was about to come back with what she thought was a witty retort but was thankfully saved by the doors to one of the other villas opening.

“Hola!” called Sally and the younger couple waved over.

“Nothing like a little foreign tongue, huh?” she giggled.

“How fucking old are you?” Chris’ voice came ahead of him through the doors, “Morning you two.”

As the couple waved to him, Sally turned and responded, “Old enough to know better, too old to care.” With that, she threw her head back dramatically and stomped off to the other villa.

Chris laughed and asked how Jane and John were and went on to say that the other couples were going on a trip to the Jandia Natural park after lunch. It was a partially open statement, but Jane and John begged off saying they had planned to go to the beach.

“Have a good day, you’ll have to tell us all about it tonight,” said Jane, “We may go over later in the week.”

Jane and John finished up their breakfast and, after showering and getting organised left for the beach. They crossed the road and down the first embankment and were surprised to see people naked almost as soon as they got there. John was a bit sheepish not really knowing where to look, not wanting to appear to stare made him look awkward. Jane saw this and misinterpreted it thinking he was looking furtive.

“Perhaps we take a wander and see if there are any quieter parts,” she suggested.

They saw all shapes and sizes that day and very few were people that would get into magazines. What both noticed was how comfortable people were, not only being naked but not being naked when others were. They did chuckle when they walked behind a line of older men who were standing, chatting, looking and pointing out to the sea.

“Can we make sure we don’t walk in front of them if they are there when we go back?” Jane asked.

“What’s up? Scared of losing an eye?” John replied.

Finally, they rounded a bend about a mile on from where they had started and either side of its apex were small rocky outcroppings. It was almost as if this were a no-mans-land, both sides protected by barriers, a strip of land a few hundred yards wide and some bodies lying there. The bodies were very much alive, but their only concern seemed to be the sun and the person or people they were with. It was almost as if no one else existed here.

A quick look at each other and they knew it was a good place. They found a spot near the cliff at the back next to some shade. John lay down the sheet for them and put their bags in the shaded area, they took off their t-shirts and Jane dropped her shorts.

“First things, sunscreen,” she said.

They both took a liberal helping and did their fronts and legs, turning so the other could do their back.

“I found her!” John whispered to Jane.

Looking around in a bit of a panic, first at him, then the others around them, “Who?”

“The girl I want to frolic with.”

Jane turned with her hands on her hips and head cocked to the side, as the smile grew on her face she leant forward and kissed John. “You dope, you!”

They settled in to spit roasting themselves, books in hand sunglasses on, turning every twenty minutes or so and reapplying sunscreen every hour. The talked about some of their plans for the holiday and then some of what they had seen. At one point, they retreated into the shade fully to cool down and have some food. All this time both had been watching the other people in various states of dress come and go.

Jane thought it was great how everyone they had seen was so comfortable in their own skin and she had not seen one judgemental look. She had been worried that people might look down on her because she was not topless but had noticed people interacting with ease as if clothing was nothing more than makeup.

John was amazed at the variety of shapes and colours and had caught himself being more fascinated with the men. If he was truthful to himself, he was embarrassed that he did not tan easily and felt he might be surrounded by porn-sized cocks. He had no reason to be concerned, there were the odd bronzed god-like figures about, but the vast majority were either skinny or flabby, old, white and the birds must have thought it was a banquet with all the worms wriggling about.

“It’s not as bad as I thought it would be,” said Jane, after sitting there for a while.

“Nor I,” said John and went on to tell Jane about his insecurities.

“Aww bless, what happened to all this frolicking naked in the surf?”

“It was more, trying out a little skinny dipping but at dusk when not so many people are about to see.”

Jane put her arm through John’s and lay her head on his shoulder.

“So, last night,” she said.

“Yes, what was that all about?”

“I think it was a bit of master and slave play, bondage and discipline, that sort of stuff.”

Although John had not been referring to that he rolled with it, “So Lisa was pretending to be Peter’s slave?”

“Something like that, I guess. The curious thing was they did it in front of Sally and Chris. Then again, they didn’t seem to mind doing what they did with Lisa and Peter blatantly watching.”

“And talking of watching,” John let his statement hang, Jane did too while she thought about what to say.

“I have no idea, honestly it was a new one on me. What they were doing seemed pretty exciting, thinking we were watching a live porn show, but they didn’t know we were there. It was exciting thinking we might get caught, then when Lisa waved at us… Oh wow!”

“I noticed. So, was it watching? Did the master-slave thing turn you on?”

“Oh no, I couldn’t be involved in what Lisa was doing, it would be embarrassing and then they use whips and handcuffs and all sorts of things. No,” she shuddered, “I couldn’t do that. No, it was watching it that turned me on. I think…” she hesitated. “I think I might be a bit of voyeur.”

“Ya think?” John laughed and pulled her tight to reassure her. “You know,” he continued, “I might be too. I guess you never realised?”

“I’ve never been in a situation like that. No, it was totally new to me.”

“What if we were out there?”

“Oh no, I couldn’t do anything, but I think I would be getting turned on beyond belief,” Jane let out a giggle.

When John did not respond, Jane looked up at him, “You ok?”

“Yeah, I was just thinking…” Jane opened her eyes wider to try and encourage him, “I’m not sure how comfortable I would be if you decided to, you know, in public.”

“You know?”

“Yeah,” John felt himself blushing, “do anything like they did.”

Jane put her hand on his leg, “You know, I’m pretty sure how comfortable I would be. Not at all.”

John smiled and kissed her, “Shall we head back, grab something at one of the restaurants?”

Jane kissed him back, “Sounds perfect!”

They stopped at a fish restaurant overlooking the sea, most of the restaurants did, and sat outside with a beer each and shared a paella. While they ate, they talked more of the invites they had received for the following day and decided that it could be a fun day.

After they had paid, they walked back to the villa hand in hand. Both were happy that they had been able to talk freely about their new discoveries. They took a shower together to wash the beach off each other. Gentle loving touches everywhere, plenty of little kisses to the lips and not. Neither rushing nor pushing, just enjoying each other.

When they had finished, they dried off and Jane took John by the hand to their bedroom and handed him a bottle of after-sun. She gave him a quick kiss, turned dropped her towel and took the two steps to the bed as seductively as she could in that time. She lay on her front and waited.

John spread the lotion along Jane’s arms, rubbing it in all around, massaging down to her fingertips. He then did the bottom of her legs, rubbing it into her feet and toes. Pushing her hair out of the way, he massaged it into her shoulders and then moved down her back. He then did Jane’s thighs, rubbing the lotion in all the way up to the crease below her bum. He was careful when he did her inner thighs, even with Jane parting her legs without asking. He could see her glistening but kept away from going too high. He smiled to himself when he patted her bum telling her to roll over only to hear her whine.

John paused and admired Jane, they had got on really well when they first met, but he never really considered asking her out; she was too hot to be anything other than a friend. These thoughts occupied his mind as he applied the after-sun to her legs, stroking up close to the edge of her white lines. Once done, he leant over her for a quick kiss, before sitting astride her. He then started to rub the lotion into her shoulders and chest, missing her breasts, he moved to her belly. When he was done, he gave Jane a final kiss to her chest.

As he went to get off her, Jane reached forward and grabbed his erect member. Holding him tight and looking him in the eye, she said nothing at first. Then told him what he must do.

“You are going to put this in me one way or other. You can’t tease me like that and then leave!”

“But you only wanted after-sun on, and that doesn’t need to go on your white bits, here,” John reached out and tweaked Jane’s nipples, causing her to moan.

“Or here,” he slid back and put his hand on her mound.

Jane tried to open her legs but found she was trapped by John’s. When she looked at him, she saw he knew what he was doing by the smile on his face. She pleaded with her eyes and her expression. John leant forward and kissed her, paused and kissed again. Their mouths opened and their tongues met. Slowly, Jane started to pull back on John’s cock before loosening her grip and starting again from the top. He relaxed his grip with his legs and Jane started to part hers, as she did his hand slipped down a finger probing between the tops of her thighs. It skimmed over her clitoris, making Jane twitch, and tickled her labia, making her squirm.

“Fuck me, you fucker,” she breathed into his mouth.

“By your command, m’lady!”

He patted her hand and got off her, pushing her legs apart, he put his head down and took a long slow swipe of his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Jane pushed her hips up, extending the touch, and moaned as she felt the pressure on her. He did not hesitate and moved up to kiss her. Jane went to wipe his lips, but he took her wrists and held them until their tongues had embraced once more. Jane enjoyed the subtle change in flavour, the slight muskiness from herself.

While the kiss dragged on, John was toying with her nipples and stroking between her legs, until she batted his hand away. Jane took hold of John’s cock again and pulled it toward her, guiding him to where she wanted it. First, she stroked it down and then up her pussy, taking time to tease her clitoris with it before pushing down, parting her lips and lining herself up. She pulled him to her entrance, lifting her hips to help the union, then wrapped her legs around his, high up on his thighs. She dragged her heels into herself while driving forward with her hips. John was still not used to Jane’s new aggressiveness and did not move.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she exclaimed as their groins touched and he was deep within her.

She opened her eyes and smiled at John, “Now fuck me!”

John obliged, bracing himself on the bed, withdrawing and driving into her over and over. Jane gripped at the sheets, writhing under him. It was raw and inexperienced, but John brought her to the precipice with the thrusting of his cock and his pelvis hitting her clitoris. Jane tensed, clawing at his back, pulling him tight with her heels. The grip from her pussy during her orgasm was enough to trigger John’s. With a grunt he released.

The pair held each other tenderly, kissing and caressing as they caught their breath. When he softened and fell out, he crawled off her and pulled her into a spoon where they both fell into a post-coital slumber.

Copyright 2020 ladyblue69 & kiteares

Thanks to cbears52 for proofreading

Thank you to the moderators helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments