Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massaging Wife for Another Man

"Exposing wife without her kmowing"

16
1 Comment 1
32.8k Views 32.8k
931 words 931 words
Famous Story

I have been fantasizing for a few years about another man seeing my wife naked. About the last month or so I have been actually losing sleep over it. I had to do something about it. First off, let me tell you that my wife is rarely without a bra or panties on. She is over fifty. About two years ago I started fantasizing about another man seeing her naked.

Being that she is only undressed for two things I had to use one of those occasions; either in the shower or when I give her a massage. I went with the massage. She will undress and put on a baggy t-shirt and really loose shorts of mine. Now the hard part, finding a guy that would do it. I didn’t want it to be a stranger but not a really close friend. I came up with my buddy from work. She had met him one time at a party.

Now the thoughts of how to put him in our home during the massage. I first went into work and told my buddy and he said that he would take part in it. One down one to go. I went home that evening and mentioned work, when I brought up my buddy and how he wished he could give his girlfriend a massage for her birthday gift but he said he sucked at massages.

She told me I should go to his house and show him. I quickly said that I told him that but he said his girl was too shy. I then said that is a great idea, maybe he could come to our home and watch me. After a few days she reluctantly agreed to it. The day arrived that we had planned and my wife who usually takes a muscle relaxer before a massage was nervous so she decided to take two.

She was a little loopy but this was to my advantage. My buddy arrived and I showed him our home while my wife changed. It took a little persuasion on my part to get her out of the bedroom but she came out to the living room and laid down on a comforter. My buddy sat right next to her within a foot. She laid on her stomach first and I started at her feet “describing” to my buddy what I was doing.

I finally got up to her butt and the shorts. She was already purring a little because she loves her butt rubbed. I started underneath the shorts when I realized she was starting to snore. As I started up the leg next to my buddy I got to the shorts and when I put my hand underneath the shorts I stuck my little finger on the outside of them so when I went higher the shorts would move up also.

As the entire half of her butt was exposed, I started to drift my hand to the other side of her butt exposing her entire butt.

AnnaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaCarter

I was definitely aroused as I looked over at my buddy who was concentrating on my wife’s backside. I then pulled her shorts back down and told her to roll over. She was a little out of it and she said, “Whaaa?” I repeated to roll over and she did.

One little problem, when she rolled the shorts didn’t go with her too good and when she laid on her back the corner of her pubic hair was exposed without her knowing so I left it go. Once again I started at her feet and moved up. When I got to her shorts on the leg by my buddy I did the same thing with my little finger.

At this time she is snoring heavily so I bent the leg closest to my buddy and put my hand under her shorts on the side by her hip and proceeded to pull them to her bellybutton. Within seconds my buddy was staring at my wife’s hairy vagina. I let him look for a minute as I massaged the inside of her leg gently pulling her lips apart.

I noticed that he was very aroused. I then covered her up and told her it was back time after I shook her to wake her. She proceeded to roll up to her side exposing her back to me and her front to my buddy.

Within a minute of massaging her lower back I started to hear the low snores and started massaging higher all the while pushing her shirt up to her neck. When I did this the undersides of her breasts were showing. I then moved outwards toward her shoulder and as I did her shirt went with my hand exposing all her breast on the top side. I then started to massage down her side pulling the skin by her breast that made it come up in the air a little so he had a full view.

I kept working my way down her hips and pulled the shorts with me so now he was looking at my wife’s bare breast and pubic area. I was getting up the nerve to tell him he could touch her breast when a knock came at the door and I quickly maneuvered her clothes back in place. She never even moved but I went to the door for a package delivery. When I came back to the room she was waking up and this is where it ended.

Hopefully there will be a next time.

 

 

Published 
Written by SlapHappy123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments