Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepdaughter the Cheerleader – Chapter 3

"Dad and Mom keep an eye on stepdaughter"

77
37 Comments 37
64.9k Views 64.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
It was a nice fall Saturday. I woke to the noise of the girls running around the house getting ready to go to the neighborhood pool. Beth was in the shower. I got up to go in to join her. 

As I went into the bathroom, Beth ask me to come into the shower and wash her back. I stepped into the shower. It was full of steam and a naked blonde, with a smile on her face! I do love this woman! 

Beth kissed me and said, "Good morning," as she handed me the soap. She turned and started humming.

I started soaping her back. I scrubbed her shoulders and moved down her back to her ass. I soaped and rubbed into the cheeks. I brushed her puckered anus and she moaned. I reached between her legs and washed all around her pussy lips as she squirmed. 

I rinsed her pussy real well, so as not to leave any soap residue inside, and started fingering her wet pussy. She bowed her back and I started licking her pussy lips from behind. She leaned against the wall, water flowing down her lovely back and ass, as I continued to lick her pussy and play with my fingers in it. 

I spun her around with my hands on her hips and started sucking on her hardened clit. She moaned, with legs almost buckling, as I licked and sucked her pussy and clit. I was rubbing the inside of her thighs, and running my thumbs in and out of her pussy as I licked. 

She grabbed the back of my head and started humping my mouth as she let out a low moan of, “OH Rick , Oh honey, I am cumming. I am cumming.” 

My cock was so hard it was aching. I continued to lick and suck.

She had another huge orgasm and started screaming, “BABY, Darling, OH don’t stop!” 

As I felt her go a little limp, I stood up and pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard, tongue penetrating and searching for hers. Standing body to body, tongues swapping, heat building, my cock pushed it way up between her legs. 

I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head between her pussy lips, as she tried to move to give me better access. Her wet pussy felt so good to my throbbing cock. 

I broke from our hot kissing and turned her around again so she was leaning against the wall with her ass sticking out. I held my cock head against her pussy and rubbed it around to re-lube it with her pussy juices. 

Then I started pushing it in slowly as she pushed back. I reached around and grabbed her beautiful tits and twisted her nipples as I started fucking her hard from behind. I was sweating even though we were in the shower. 

I was pumping my rigid cock into her with great force. Then she started moaning, “OH GOD, OH BABE. RICK! I am cumming! I am cumming!”

I was pounding her against the wall. Then she pushed back against my cock sending the tip banging into her cervex. I exploded. I pumped and pumped cum into her sweet pussy. Then I just lay against her, letting the water run over us. 

“Oh Beth”, I said, “you are such a hot fuck! I love you so much. "

She spun around and wrapped her arms around me and said, “Rick honey, I love you so much. Happy Saturday!” 

We continued to get washed off, Then, as I was helping her apply skin lotion, I said, “Honey, we still need to have a talk with Addie. Let’s hold her back from the pool this morning and get it over with. OK?”

She responded, “OK.” 

We dressed and went down stairs. We were having coffee as the younger girls were finishing their cereal. Addie came down as we were having toast, wearing the same white robe, except this time it was wrapped around her and tied with her sash. 

She was still looking beautiful, with her blonde hair hanging in long curls against her rosy cheeks. She is beautiful just like her mother. 

I told the girls that I would drive them to the pool, but Addie needed to stay back for a discussion with us. 

After returning home from dropping the other girls off at the pool, Addie was in her bedroom studying and I found Beth in the laundry room. 

I said, “Honey, how do you think we should handle this?” 

Beth says, “I have been giving it some thought while you have been gone. She is not going to stop seeing LD. I know I would not. So I suggest we discuss the need for protection, and Rick, I think we should keep an eye on this!” 

When she said that, she had a strange look on her face. 

I said, “Keep an eye on it? That sounds like you want to watch!” 

With that comment she broke into a big smile, and said, “Well after you described LD’s big black cock, I want to see it! Rick, she is our daughter. I think it would be safer if they confined their love making session to here, where we would be able to monitor it better.” 

I said, “You want to watch our daughter fuck her boyfriend!” 

She moved up to me and wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear “Honey, I want to watch that big cock in action. Is that wrong? Is it too kinky?” 

I could feel my cock rising in my jeans. 

I said, “I don’t know if it is too kinky, but it is making my cock rise just thinking about it.” 

“Can you fix it so we can see?” she asked. 

“Honey, I am an engineer, I will think of something.” 

We sat down with Addie and had a short discussion.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

We told her we were not mad and understand her needs. We also had a discussion on the need for protection. 

Beth talked through the different products for protection and agreed to set up an appointment with the Doctor for counseling and prescriptions. 

All of that went as well as could be expected. Then I said, “Addie, your mom and I have agreed that you should limit you love making sessions to your bedroom. They should be prearranged so we can make sure your sisters are not in the house, and one or both of us will be here for safety’s sake. No slipping out to the back seat of a car or anything like that. Are you ok with that?” 

Oddly, there was no protest. Addie agreed. I dropped her at the pool on my way to Home Depot. 

The master suite has a large closet that backs against Addie’s bedroom wall. During the afternoon, I cut a pass-though in the wall, framed it up and installed a one way mirror. All in all, pretty clever I thought. 

I brought Beth up and she had a look. The opening provided an unobstructed view of Addie’s bedroom, looking across her bed. Beth thought I was a genius and was very anxious to try it out. 

She watched as I walked all around the room. She reported it was perfect. I adjusted the lighting, adding brighter bulbs to make certain we had video quality lighting. The stage was set! 

The girls came in from the pool and were starving. We grilled some steaks and had some salad. Addie reminded us that LD was coming over to take her to the movies and she had to get dressed. 

I whispered to Beth that maybe we should check out the mirror and see if it worked. We left the girls cleaning up and walked up the stairs and into our bedroom, closing the door. 

We positioned ourselves on a couple of stools I had placed earlier. Addie was not in her room. We waited, as we could hear the shower running. 

We watched Addie enter her room wrapped in a towel, drying her hair with another towel. She noticed the mirror and was looking right at us. Beth squirmed a little. 

Addie checked out the mirror and went to the door and shouted, “DAD, thanks for my mirror. I have wanted one.” Then she closed her door and walked back to the mirror and looked at herself. She dried her hair with a blow dryer then dropped the wrapped towel and started applying body lotion. 

"WOW!" I whispered to Beth. "She is gorgeous!"

Beth sighed, “Yes she is.” 

I said, “Looks just like you babe!” 

Addie then sat down in front of the mirror looking right at us. She started rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. My cock started rising and I noticed Beth starting to squirm. 

Addie then spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy. My cock got harder and Beth put her hand on my thigh. 

Addie then started fingering her pussy. We could see the wetness on her fingers. We were right in front of her. My cock was getting twisted in my jeans and needed to be freed! I could hear Beth breathing heavily and saw her rubbing her pussy! 

Addie leaned back on the bed, with her heals on the mattress, and was gouging her pussy with two fingers. We could hear her moaning. I unzipped my pants, wrestled out my throbbing cock and started slowly stroking my rock hard 7 inches. Beth stepped out of her shorts and bikini panties and was rubbing her pussy, emitting a low moan. 

Addie was fingering her pussy at this point in high gear. She suddenly stiffened and pulled on her pussy and started trembling. After jerking off that huge orgasm she lay still. 

I took Beth by the hand. I led her out of the closet, laid her on the bed and started licking and sucking her pussy. 

She pulled me up on top and whispered, “OH GOD, RICK that was so hot. Fuck me please.” 

We started fucking slowly and quietly. Then she started talking to me, " Oh Rick, did you just want to stick your big cock in her and fuck her hard?"

All I could do was mumble, "Oh Babe, Oh Babe!" Then I started fucking her harder.

She said, "Oh Rick, you never fucked me this hard before. Is it cause you want your big cock in sweet Addie?"

I tried to be quiet, but was so charged up. I was fucking so hard her head was banging against the head board like a drum.

Then she said, "are you going to cum in her sweet pussy, Rick?"

Then I could not hold back. I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and started convulsing with orgasm, shooting rope after rope into her.

We recomposed ourselves and redressed. We came down stairs just as Addie and LD were leaving. I said, “Not too late now, and Addie, remember our agreement.”

Addie responded, “Ok Dad, we will not be late and I remember.”

Published 
Written by redman2r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments