Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reflections Within

"A friend's accidential confession leads to self discovery and much more."

42
19 Comments 19
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story has been the definition of a work in progress. Once abandoned years ago, sparked to rework and write it again by an almost unrelated conversation, and this is what has resulted. What a long strange trip this story has seen. Thank you to the handful of you that have read some version of this over the years and encouraged me to keep at it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Also, a huge thank you to AvidlyCurious for her fabulous editing of this story. Feedback in any form is always appreciated! -LL"

Olivia was absentmindedly tapping her fingers on her wine glass while listening to Emma drone on about work.  The low hum of conversation and the clanking of the utensils throughout the room wasn’t helping her conversation.  That was until the smell hit her as a waitress whisked by taking a dish to a nearby table.  

A hot and sweet ginger aroma wafted around her evoking a memory of a night long past.  

“Oh, and I randomly ran into Ethan last week in Philly,” Emma interjected into her work story, perking Olivia’s ears.  Ethan was Olivia’s boyfriend for a bit less than a year back in college.  The thought of him sent the slightest buzz through her body.

“Really?  And how is Ethan these days?” Olivia asked, trying to be as nonchalant as possible about checking in on an old flame.

Emma took a long slow sip of her wine, “It seems he turned out just fine, after you broke his heart, that is,” she chuckled, giving the dirty blonde-haired woman a knowing look.

“Oh, come on.  He knew it was coming.  Things had run their course and I was just holding on for the…” A pregnant silence invaded the otherwise loud restaurant.

“Fucking?” retorted Emma filling the emptiness.  “I do believe that’s what made you keep him around so long.  No?” she asked playfully.

“You didn’t answer my question, Emma,” she said sarcastically, ignoring her friend’s comment.

“Married, three kids, still dumb as rocks, still hot as hell.  Fuck, Liv.  It brought back memories of watching him fuck you senseless in our apartment.”

“I’m sorry, what?” Olivia gasped.

“Ah, what?  Come on.” She paused and looked at her friend’s expression of utter shock.  “I suppose not then?  Never mind,” she concluded and was conspicuously looking away from her friend now doing everything she could to suppress a smirk.

“No!  No, you don’t get to cut it off there.  What the hell, Em?  You watched me have sex with him?  When?” Questions were flying around, hanging in the air, unpopped by answers.

Emma tentatively led back into the conversation, “When didn’t I?  I thought you guys knew.  I mean, come on, Liv.  You practically put on a show!” She looked at her friend still with a bewildered and somewhat angry look on her face. “You had to know I was home.  My god, Liv.  The dirty talk?  You just about screamed it at the top of your lungs?”

A flush of embarrassment tinged with the tiniest bit of arousal came over Olivia.  She took a noticeably large gulp of her wine, emptying the glass.

“I always thought you were asleep,” Olivia said meekly.

“Asleep?  Asleep?  Who could sleep with you yelling for him to fuck the stuffing out of you over and over?  Not to mention the moaning and the banging of every piece of furniture in the apartment.”  Emma was getting a little overcome with the feelings this was stirring up.  She tried hard to push that aside, for now.

“You watched me?” Olivia desperately asked.  “You watched me,” she then said incredulously.  “Did you… um…”

“Oh my god, Liv.  You’ve got to be kidding me.  You were really lost in it, weren’t you?” she shook her head as spoke.  “I really thought you knew.  I wasn’t very quiet about it… usually.”

Something moved inside Olivia.  The realization that Emma had watched her and her college boyfriend, multiple times, made her body hot, not so much from embarrassment, but something much more embarrassing to admit to herself.  She lost herself in the memory of Ethan relentlessly railing her until her toes curled while she screamed the dirtiest of things to him.

Emma had watched it all and, in her own way, participated in the carnal coupling.  That made everything suddenly so much more… vivid to Olivia.  A familiar heat was pervading her body as the memories flooded back.

As Olivia squirmed, Emma watched with rapt attention to her friend’s reaction.  She suppressed all but a wry smirk as she interjected into the uneasy silence that had developed, “I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it.  Watching you so confident in what you wanted.  Confident in what you needed from him,” she tailed off, whispering as the thought was getting to her.

“Christ, I’ve had a voyeur kink ever since.  You have no idea what it feels like. It was better than any drug.  You were a fucking thrill ride, Liv.  I just” she said sounding unsure, “I can’t even begin to…”  Emma was making a show of stammering suddenly.  

“I’ve never got it to feel the same way again.  I’ve never been able to recapture that.  The way I felt, watching you.  Just you.  You had some fucking magical effect on me.  Fuck, I’ve tried.  A lot.  It just never hits me the way it did… watching you.”

Emma was probing Olivia with her eyes.  She wondered if this was suddenly too much for her friend as she noticed a blotchy redness starting to envelop her friend’s neck as she slightly squirmed in her chair.

Olivia swallowed dryly.  The residual taste of the wine was still sweet in her mouth.  Her body was suddenly burning from pent-up desire, clouding her head.  The thought of Emma envying her sexual confidence was igniting a fire deep within her.  That inferno was rapidly begging for her attention.  

“I don’t know what to say.  It’s a lot to take in all at once, you know?” Olivia managed meekly.  The conversation was turning into longer and longer pauses as Emma let her friend’s intent build without an immediate response.  She raised her eyebrows expectantly at her while coyly sipping her wine as if to give Olivia the opportunity to take the next step.  The step that led to the cliff.

“Can I get you anything else?” The waiter sent them both crashing back to reality.  Neither had noticed him approach the table.  

They nervously looked at one another and then at him.  Olivia unsteadily responded, “I think just the check.”

As the waiter walked away, Emma softly spoke, “I didn’t mean for it to be a big deal.  I really thought you knew.  I’m sorry I said anything.  I didn’t mean to upset you.”

Olivia felt a mixture of nervousness and pure lust like she hadn’t felt in ages.  The waiter returned with the bill and she had to consciously force herself to concentrate on splitting the bill correctly.  Her head was swimming in her own thoughts.  More specifically the thought of Emma watching her while getting off.  

“This is awkward now.  I’m sorry I made it awkward.” Emma evenly said as she got up from the table.

Olivia exhaled deeply, stood, and took a step towards her friend.  Looking at her in the eyes, she spoke, “It’s really alright.” She smiled and hugged her friend, catching Emma by surprise.

“You just gave me a lot to think about, that’s all.” She stepped back and politely smiled again.

“Let’s get together again next week for drinks.  It’s nice to get out and catch up like this.”

“Anytime,” Emma replied.  “I’d like that.”

They parted ways and what had started out as a night out just catching up with an old friend, turned into an avalanche of desire that Olivia had no hope of controlling.  

As she drove home, she kept thinking about fucking Ethan in that dorm room, stretching her and hitting that spot that drove her wild.  She kept imagining looking over her shoulder to see a young Emma with her hand down her pajama pants.  Just staring at her, biting her lip, frantically strumming herself to the beat of Ethan’s thrusts.

It was everything Olivia could do not to touch herself on the drive home.  The urge was overwhelming, but in the end, she had prevailed—barely.  Parked in the garage, she took a deep breath to collect herself and headed into the house.  

“Hey, Liv.  How was your night out?” Jeremy said, lounging on the couch in the living room watching TV.

“Interesting,” she hurriedly retorted.  “I’ll be right back.”

Olivia climbed the stairs to the bedroom and started to enact a plan to satiate her burgeoning desire.  She walked into her closet and practically tore off her clothes.  Her panties were sopping wet and just the feel of the fabric brushing over her already sensitive clit when she took the panties off made her shudder.

She looked up into the full-length mirror on the closet door, staring at her reflection. I still have it, she thought.  Staring back at her was a woman in her early thirties with a body she had worked hard for.  She rubbed her hands thinking about how many fucking hours at the gym a week it took to keep herself this way.  

She even felt good about her breasts, for once, that she was now cupping in her hands.  Not as big as she wanted, but she thought they fit her body perfectly.  Her thumbs brushed her nipples and she involuntarily let out a throaty sigh.

Olivia glanced up at her face, almost trying to seduce herself, and twisted her head to bring the curtain of dirty blonde hair seductively over one eye.  Her eyes moved with her hand down her body to where her need throbbed.  She ran her fingers softly through her neatly trimmed dirty blonde bush.  

“Mmm,” she purred, as a fingertip brushed her button. Her legs just about buckled underneath of her with the simple touch.

Olivia looked up into her own eyes, “Fuck it,” she said to no one in particular and licked her lips.  She had quickly decided on putting nothing on at all, except… an idea crept into her head.

She reached over to the jewelry box on her dresser and pulled out a simple string of pearls and set about fixing them to adorn her neck.  These were her favorite.  Jeremy had bought it for her for their wedding a few years back.  She loved the way they looked on her.  She loved the way they felt around her neck, and the memory of them bouncing against her chest as Jeremy fucked her from behind on their wedding night.

She shuddered at that particular thought.  The craving and the building need she felt were consuming her every thought.  She needed it now.  Looking at herself in the mirror, wearing nothing but pearls, she looked herself up and down, then slowly smiled.

“Jeremy?” she called out. “Can you come up and help me with this?  I’m having trouble reaching something,” she said loudly, struggling to keep her voice even.  

“One second,” she heard him reply distantly.

Olivia calmly walked to the bed.  Each step was an electric shock of lust as her lips brushed together.  Thankfully, she made it to the bed without collapsing.  As she climbed onto the bed she heard Jeremy stirring below, footsteps ascending the stairs.

Olivia propped up the pillows to push her head up just a bit as she lay back on the bed.  She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them, then trailed them down her supple body.  They stopped to knead her breast and her nipple immediately came to attention.  A playful roll of her now hard nipple between her fingers resulted in her ass lifting off the bed to meet nothing but air—thick, throbbing air.  Her hand ventured beyond her breasts and traced her taut stomach to her pussy that was soppily awaiting attention.  She almost closed her eyes, losing track of Jeremy’s footsteps.

When he entered the room, he didn’t see his wife at first, but as he turned to face the bed, there she was, lewdly spread wide and teasing herself with her fingers.  He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Her inward gaze was abruptly shifted outwards as she heard him clumsily come through the bedroom door.  She watched his expression drastically change as the realization of what was going on washed over him.   She saw a wanton smile creep over his face as his eyes glazed over.

“Are you going to help me now?” she whispered seductively as she tilted her head and bit her lip pushing the buttons she knew all too well.  

Jeremy quickly shed his T-shirt and dropped his gym shorts and boxers in one swift movement.  His rock-hard cock sprung up as the shorts passed over it.  Olivia was transfixed by it.  Her mouth watered and she was suddenly starving for it.  He took two steps towards the bed when Olivia stopped him, silently motioning ‘no’ with a single finger.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

Olivia deftly flipped over on all fours and crawled towards the end of the bed.  Reminiscent of a lioness stalking her prey, Olivia accentuated every movement towards her husband. Her hips and ass danced as her breasts swayed with each move forward, intently staring at him the entire way.  Once at the foot of the bed, she nimbly flipped into a seated position inches from Jeremy’s aching dick, expectantly pointing at her.

“Maybe I’ll just have to help myself,” Olivia said as she quickly stood and grabbed the back of Jeremy’s neck, kissing him passionately.

Jeremy was taken aback by the whole situation, especially by his wife’s sudden sexual intensity.  While Olivia was certainly no shrinking violet, he hadn’t seen her quite like this in some time.  As their tongues intertwined, his cock was brushing against her hip.  The sensation was making him maddeningly harder and quickly accelerating his need for her.  

The kiss broke and Olivia went straight for his neck below his ear.  Jeremy angled his neck as his wife voraciously explored it with her mouth.  She positioned herself to a point where the top of his cock was now firmly pushing against her moistened lips.  Continuing to kiss his neck, she rotated her hips as to slowly start sliding his cock against her, making him almost imperceptibly moan.

She briefly relented to whisper in his ear.  “Now, you’re going to bend me over the end of this bed…” she paused to playfully bite his ear, “and you are going to give me the fucking that I… we, both deserve.” Her lips sucked on his earlobe.

All Jeremy could muster in response was an exhaled, “Fuck.”

Olivia took the flat of her hand and pushed him backwards, slightly breaking the slick connection between them.  With a fleeting glance, she turned away from him, slowly and brazenly bending over the end of the bed, presenting herself to him.

She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at him now behind her, but as she turned she glanced at her reflection on the closet door.  Angled perfectly, she was staring at her own tight ass and shapely legs apart enough, to clearly see the glistening spot between her legs.  

Something dawned on her at that very moment.  Was this the view Emma had?  Oh god, she thought.  She couldn’t stop staring at herself.  The thought of Emma seeing this, having Olivia see her like this, was flooding her body with wave upon wave of a warm tingling sensation and addling her mind with lust.

The thought of Emma watching Ethan fucking her tight cunt was burning her from the inside out.  Then something else hit her like a ton of bricks, Ethan.  Ethan saying that same thing over and over again, usually right before he’d cum, you’re fucking perfect.

“Fuck,” she gasped aloud as she continued to stare.  Those simple three words almost made her reflexively shiver, a shiver that snapped her to the present.  Breaking eye contact with her mirrored self, she turned back to look at her husband and simply nodded at him.

Jeremy required no more persuasion than that simple nod.  He stepped forward and smacked her ass reflexively.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you tonight,” he said as he grinned while reaching underneath, feeling his hand melt into her.

“Well, I was hoping you would be getting into me.  Right.  Fucking.  Now!” she exclaimed while taunting him, sashaying her ass suggestively at him.

He grabbed his cock and traced her lips from clit to tail with the tip, but Olivia was having none of that.  She turned her head again to look in the mirror and pressed her hands forward into the bed which pushed her hips backwards, impaling herself onto his cock.  

“Ohhh,” she mewed.  “Now we’re fucking talking.”

The sensation of him effortlessly sliding into her shook her to her core.  Her legs trembled as she clutched the comforter, turning her knuckles white.  Jeremy couldn’t help but notice his wife trembling underneath him, which sparked something primal within him.  He pulled back, almost fully out of her, and swiftly drove himself back in to the hilt.  This particular angle had her feeling him reaching places deeper than she’d felt before.

Olivia was ablaze as Jeremy started to thrust harder and faster.  Her release was building exponentially inside of her with each thrust.  Her firm nipples grazed against the sheets like a rough tongue, further enraging her desire.  The pearls rolled against her neck as she kept being driven into the bed, now acting like a choker. Thoughts of her being watched like this exploded in her brain.

“That’s it.  Yeah, baby.  That’s fucking right.  Make me feel it.  Make me feel it all.  Give it all to me,” she raggedly yelled.

“Oh, sooo good!  Fuck me like you mean it.  I’m sooo fucking close!  Don’t you fucking dare stop!”

She was spewing words faster than she could comprehend them and it turned into gibberish as the moment she’d craved since dinner was upon her.   

The dirty talk had greatly amplified Jeremy’s thrusting.  If she wanted it, he was determined to give it to her.  He watched as Olivia thrashed below him, writhing in exquisite pleasure with every thrust.  

On the precipice of her release, her hand darted between her legs, fingers rolling her clit.  It was all she needed and her body began to convulse uncontrollably, uttering a crescendo of unintelligible moans.  She caught him by surprise and thrust back onto him, squeezing his cock with the scalding hot walls of her pussy, milking him with her own orgasm.

Jeremy kept pistoning his cock into her through it all.  At one point he reached around her, cupping her breast, then playfully pinched her nipple, eliciting a loud scream stifled by her burying her head into the bedsheets.  Each thrust was met by a guttural moan that started explosively but quickly tapered after her initial high.  Now it was a mere whimper, as if she’d retreated within herself in a futile attempt to blunt the sensations overwhelming her.

Olivia’s body tingled from the inside out.  Her release was frustratingly refractory, serving to make her ache for so much more.  Just then, she caught herself once again in the reflection.  Mouth agape, watching her body shake each and every time Jeremy’s cock plunged within her.  Pearls hanging and swaying with their conjoined movements.  The repeated thought of someone watching her like this wracked her mind and electrified her body.

This gave her a renewed sense of purpose and arrested his movement, bringing a hand behind her and pushing his hips away.  She used that brief second to propel herself upwards with the little energy she could muster.  Jeremy followed and roughly grabbed her hip, flipping her on her back.   

“Haven’t gotten enough yet?” she wickedly asked him.

“Oh, we’re playing coy now, are we?  You were just begging for it minutes ago.”  He smiled back, admiring all of her laid out before him.  “The pearls are a nice touch.”

Olivia grinned, determined to get the best of the conversation and much more.  

“Pearls?  Pearls.”  She turned her head to look at herself in that closet door mirror, thinking of someone having that view of them.  She was going to put on a show with or without someone watching.  She hooked a thumb under the necklace and brought several of the pearls to her mouth, sucking them seductively.

Turning her attention back to Jeremy, she reached down and started slowly stroking his throbbing cock.  

“Mmm, you like this?  You like me stroking your hard cock like this?”  He nodded to the best of his ability, barely able to hold a coherent thought in his head.

“You want some more, hun?”  he groaned, head tipping back in response.  “Look at me!” She shot at him.

Their eyes met and she pulled him forward with her stroking until he was at her slick entrance.  She was now the one tracing Jeremy’s dick up and down her lips, paying much more attention to her super-sensitive clit than he had before.  Olivia stopped tracing and held his glans to her clit and started to rock her hips back and forth, sending waves of heat throughout her body.

Olivia continued to take herself to the edge using his cock like this.  Jeremy was trying his hardest to concentrate on her, but words just started spilling out…

“Oh, shit!  This is so fucking good.  You’re so fucking hot look at you enjoying yourself like this,” he moaned raggedly.

Those words snapped her out of the hip gyrating rhythm as thoughts of being watched echoed in her head again.  She looked in the mirror, but from her angle, she couldn’t see his cock.  

Olivia looked back at him and asked, “You like watching me like this, don’t you?”

“Oh my god, yesss!” he hissed.

She let go of his cock momentarily and her hand dove for her phone on the bedside table.  Before he knew what was happening, she unlocked her phone, hit the camera app and handed it to him.

“I want to see it.  Get it for me?” she expectantly asked.  “Get me putting it in!”

Olivia grabbed Jeremy’s cock, quickly giving it several strokes and returning the cock to her clit like she was before.  He was shocked.  She’d never even let him take a suggestive pic of her, let alone recording them having sex.  

He didn’t have much time to ponder that particular point.  Urgently, she cried, “Record it now!”

She put on a show for him and the camera.  She moaned as she continued to roll her hips against his dick firmly in her hand.  She was oozing passion and lust.  Suddenly, it was so much more intense for her.  Someone else was watching.  The camera was watching.

Olivia looked directly at the phone as she slowly drew his cock from her clit down to her drenched and waiting hole.  Perched on the edge, still looking at the phone, she pulled him forward, inch by agonizing inch.  Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him forward for the final few inches deep into her velvety hot pussy.

“Ahhh,” they both echoed simultaneously.

Fully impaled on his rod, in a blur, she reached up, grabbed the phone and threw it haphazardly on the floor next to the bed.  Her hands shot to his back, pulling him down to her.  Their mouths met with a passionate kiss as Jeremy quickly worked his way to frantically pounding her into the bed.

This was what she had needed ever since dinner.  She needed every little bit she could get.  As Jeremy continued his unsustainable pace, Olivia grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him that tiny bit deeper with every thrust.  She was rapidly hitting the point of no return and was pulling him into her harder and harder each time.

Eventually, in one of his thrusts, her right hand slipped, ending up brushing Jeremy’s puckered asshole.  He moaned loudly and picked up the pace to what Olivia thought was almost a Herculean effort now.  She’d unlocked something by accident and she wasn’t going to let it go.  The naughtiness of the moment overtook her and she continued to play with the spot.  

It overtook them both.  Jeremy was angling himself to get her finger to the precise spot that made him twitch.  Olivia was lost in the moment, overwhelmed with sensations, and consumed by her desire to push herself taking the video, and pushing Jeremy quite literally with her finger.

Several thrusts later, the tingling and heat had built up to the point of no return.  Olivia’s head lifted off the bed and her mouth found his shoulder, biting into it as her release was being ripped from her body.  Her teasing finger tensed and much to Jeremy’s surprise, she was knuckle-deep in his ass.  

He clenched as it entered, causing a wholly unexpected and almost instantaneous response as he came without warning with a loud, “Ahhh,” into Olivia’s neck.  Rope after rope of cum was flooding her already soaked pussy.  Olivia’s orgasm was sending spasms throughout her walls acting like a silky vice around Jeremy, further robbing him of any semblance of control.

After minutes of intensity, they were suddenly still as every muscle between them was fully clenched.  Beyond the gasping of breaths, silence permeated the room.  All were a stark contrast to mere seconds before.  Slowly, the tension melted away and eventually, Jeremy slipped out and slid to the side of Olivia.  Unlike her first release, this one had quenched her urgent needs and she was in a blissfully relaxed state.

She turned her head looking at her husband who had just given her everything he’d had tonight and smiled.  He returned the smile with a satisfied but dumbfounded look.

“What got into you?”

“You,” she giggled, turned over and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments