Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex For Beginners - Part One (The Theory)

"Sylvie and I provide her sixteen year old friend with an unofficial sex lesson"

14
1 Comment 1
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Many years ago Sylvie was working as a cook in a factory canteen. Sylvie was quite gregarious and made friends easily. Sylvie would babysit for one of her work friends. Sylvie’s friend had a daughter and three sons. There was a gap of several years between the daughter, who was the eldest, and the sons.

Sylvie got to know the daughter, Mandy, quite well and Mandy started to regard Sylvie as a substitute big sister. Eventually Mandy was old enough to babysit her younger brothers herself and Sylvie’s services were no longer required. Mandy clearly missed Sylvie’s company and began to visit our house fairly regularly. After a while Mandy asked if she could bring her boyfriend with her to which Sylvie was happy to agree. When they visited, we tried to ensure that they had some private time together which they were unable to get at Mandy’s house. Sometimes we left them alone in the house whilst Sylvie and I went out for a while.

When it was Mandy’s sixteenth birthday we had a little party for her and her boyfriend.

It was about a month later that Sylvie said that she needed a favour from me. It was a little delicate, she said. Apparently Mandy had asked Sylvie if she could get pregnant from ‘heavy petting’. After a few questions from Sylvie and it was clear that Mandy had received no sex education, either at school or at home.

This was also long before the internet. Sylvie, likewise, had received no formal sex education (although she’d had plenty of practical experience!). She told Mandy that she was pretty sure not, but that I would know more because I had studied biology (which was true, but only to a point) and she would ask if I would explain things to Mandy. When Mandy had expressed reservations about asking a man about such a delicate matter, Sylvie provided reassurance that I could be relied upon to be suitably discreet.

The next week Sylvie announced that Mandy would be coming over on Friday evening.

I arrived home from football training, after a fish supper and a couple of pints, at about 9:00 p.m. Mandy was already there. I greeted her as normal, but she seemed a little quiet. I must admit I, too, could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

It was my normal practice on a Friday evening when I arrived home after football to shower and change into my robe (and nothing else). Sylvie would shower too and change into something sexy and we’d settle down on the couch, sometimes to watch a porno video. My robe was light cotton and quite short, so I wasn’t sure that it was appropriate to wear it in front of a guest. Sylvie seemed to read my thoughts. “Why don’t you shower and put on your robe as usual,” she said.

I did as I was bid and about twenty minutes later came back downstairs. Sylvie and Mandy were in the lounge listening to music and chatting. Sylvie said, “Mandy has ‘phoned her Mum to tell her that she’s staying over here tonight."

“I need to shower and I need to find Mandy some night attire, so we’ll see you shortly,” she said.

A while later, Sylvie and Mandy returned to the room and interrupted my fantasies.

Sylvie had on her silk wrap, even shorter than mine and Mandy had on Sylvie’s sheer satin nightie. To my disappointment Mandy had kept on her bra and panties underneath. Both bra and panties appeared to be white lace and showed through the cream satin.

I adjusted my robe trying to hide my growing erection.

Sylvie curled up on the couch next to me, drawing her legs under her and Mandy sat on the chair opposite, obviously a little self-conscious.

“Right,” said Sylvie, “Mandy has something to ask you.” Mandy was clearly both nervous and embarrassed, obviously aware of her underwear showing through the satin nightie. Mandy stuttered. She looked at Sylvie for reassurance. Sylvie said “It’s okay, go ahead and ask Malky what you asked me.”

“Can you g-g-get pregnant from heavy petting?” she managed to blurt out.

This was surreal. I was already as horny as hell. I decided to make the most of the situation.

“It depends what you mean,” I said. “Tell me what you have been doing with your boyfriend.”

Mandy hesitated. “It’s okay, Mandy,” said Sylvie, reassuringly, “You can tell Malky. He’s very experienced in these things and he won’t be shocked or think you’re bad, whatever you’ve done. I’m sure that none of it is anything that Malky and I haven’t done ourselves.” This latter seemed to come as a bit of a revelation to Mandy. She clearly hadn’t thought that grown ups, like her mother and her mother’s friends, would indulge in deviant sexual practices or perhaps any sexual practices at all.

“We’ve been kissing… with tongues,” Mandy volunteered. “And touching,” she added, getting a little bolder.

“You won’t get pregnant from kissing, even with tongues,” I reassured her. “Where have you been touching?” Mandy looked at Sylvie to see whether she should answer. Sylvie nodded encouragement.

“Let me help you,” I said. “Did he touch your breasts?”

“Yes,” Mandy whispered.

“Did he touch your vagina?” I asked.

Mandy looked puzzled. “Your cunt,” I explained.

“Yes,” she said, blushing profusely and looking at her hands in her lap. I too was looking in the same direction. Her legs had parted and I could now see the crotch of her lace panties. They may have been a little damp. My cock gave another twitch.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

Mandy saw the direction of my gaze and quickly closed her legs. I pressed on.

“Did he put his fingers inside your cunt?” I asked as matter of fact as I could.

“Yes,” was the reply, again after a short hesitation.

“Did he touch your arsehole?” I pressed on.

“No!” Mandy replied forcefully, obviously shocked at the suggestion. Then she looked at Sylvie. “Does Malky do that to you?” she asked in disbelief. Sylvie just smiled, but I could see her blush, too.

“Okay,” I said, to retrieve the situation and move on. “Does he put your nipples in his mouth?”

“Yes.”

“And does he use his mouth on your cunt?”

“Yes,” more hesitation this time. “Is it very bad to let him do that?” she asked.

“No,” said Sylvie. “It’s quite normal. I love it when Malky does that to me.”

Again, Mandy looked shocked at the thought of me gobbling Sylvie’s fanny.

“Does your cunt get wet when he’s touching and licking it?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“And do you enjoy it?”

“Yes.” Again some hesitation, as if she was confessing to something bad.

“That’s fine,” reassured Sylvie, giving me a smile, which I took as encouragement to continue.

“When your boyfriend touches you between your legs, do you have an orgasm? Do you cum?” I asked.

Mandy looked puzzled.

“Do you touch yourself there when you’re on your own?”

Mandy hesitated. “Sometimes,” she whispered.

“Is it nice?”

“Yes.” That hesitation again. I looked to Sylvie to re-assure her.

“That’s okay. I do it nearly every day. Sometimes lot’s of times in a day.” Sylvie seemed determined not to have any secrets.

“Do you touch your boyfriend’s cock?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Does it get hard?”

“Yes. Is that okay?”

“Yes,” I said, it’s perfectly normal for a man’s cock to get hard when he’s sexually aroused, that means when he’s doing something sexy. Like touching you, or thinking about sex.

“Just like your cunt gets moist when you’re doing sexy things or thinking about them,” Sylvie added.

“Malky’s cock is hard now,” volunteered Sylvie, to my embarrassment, reaching under my robe and touching it – which made it harder still! “And my cunt is wet!”

I quickly adjusted my robe to cover myself up, but not before Sylvie’s actions had given Mandy the chance of a fleeting glance at my cock.

“Is your cunt wet now?” I asked Mandy.

Instinctively, Mandy’s hand went between her legs. “Yes,” she said, a little hoarsely.

I gathered myself together and continued my theme. “Do you put your boyfriend's cock in your mouth?” I asked, surprising myself at my boldness, but I really wanted to hear Mandy answer the next few questions.

Mandy hesitated again. This was getting very personal. “It’s all right,” said Sylvie, “I love doing that to Malky.”

She was again volunteering rather more information than I considered strictly necessary.

“Yes,” Mandy said.

“And does he cum in your mouth?” I asked adding, “Does he shoot his load in your mouth?” Just in case she didn’t understand the question.

Again Mandy looked at Sylvie for re-assurance. Sylvie smiled at her.

“Yes, but I don’t swallow it!” Mandy blurted. “That doesn’t mean I’ll get pregnant does it? If I don’t swallow it, I mean. Except perhaps a little bit. He wants me to swallow it but I won’t because I don’t want to get pregnant. That’s right isn’t it?” It came out as one long stream of words, reflecting her anxiety and, obviously, the reason for Mandy’s original question to Sylvie about ‘heavy petting’ and getting pregnant.

“No, you won’t get pregnant. Not even if you swallow it,” I said. Mandy looked reassured and seemed to relax a little now that she had the answer to her question.

“You’ll only risk getting pregnant if his cum gets inside your vagina. Does your boyfriend put his cock in your vagina? In your cunt?”

Mandy replied a forceful “No!” as if shocked at the very suggestion, but then continued “But now I’m sixteen he says that it is legal and if we are truly boyfriend and girlfriend then I should let him fuck me.” It seemed strange to hear her use the word ‘fuck’.

Mandy had now visibly relaxed and as she had done so her legs had parted again. She was still distracted, however, and didn’t realise that she was displaying a distinct wet patch on her panties to myself and Sylvie.

“You won’t tell my Mum any of this, will you?"

“No, no,” Sylvie replied, reassuring again. “It’s just between us.”

I was quite enjoying having a sixteen year-old tell me her most intimate sexual secrets.

“Are you planning on having sex with your boyfriend?” I asked, adding for clarification, “Fucking him?”

“I’m thinking about it, but I don’t want to get pregnant,” Mandy replied.

Before I could respond, Sylvie said, “Well why don’t you bring Rick, your boyfriend, over next weekend and we’ll talk more about this, then?”

“I... I... I’m not sure I could talk about this with Rick,” Mandy replied. “It’s too embarrassing.”

“Well stopping you getting pregnant is his responsibility as well as yours,” said Sylvie, “But if you don’t want to talk about it in front of him, we’ll sort something out.”

I was quite happy to continue the conversation here and now but Sylvie seemed to have other ideas.

“Okay then, I think it’s time for bed!” said Sylvie. “Come with me, Mandy, I’ll show you to the spare room.”

This latter was also a disappointment to me, but Sylvie made up for it when she joined me in our bed, a little later.

Published 
Written by cuckoldmalky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments