Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex for Beginners - Part Two (The Practice - Her)

"I provide Sylvie's sixteen year old friend with an unofficial sex lesson"

19
3 Comments 3
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Mandy and Rick came to stay the following weekend this time on the Saturday. We took them out to a local pub for tea which helped us all to relax.

Back home, we sat down together in the lounge.

As we had agreed between us, Sylvie kicked off the conversation.

“Look,” she said, “I know you two are close and that both of you would like the relationship to be even closer.” Both Rick and Mandy blushed at this stage.

“Mandy asked me to explain to her about sex and how you get pregnant and how to prevent it happening. Now that is something that is both your responsibilities, so that’s why I suggested you come and stay over together so we can explain it to both of you. I know that Mandy is too embarrassed for us to talk about this with both of you at the same time, so I suggest that Malky stays here with Mandy and explains things to her. I will take you, Rick, to the bedroom and we can have a chat there.”

Sylvie had explained this plan to me in advance, although she hadn’t gone into any detail as to what she expected to happen once we split into our separate pairs. I could see, however, that the next few seconds would be crucial in determining whether Sylvie’s plan went forward at all.

Both Mandy and Rick hesitated. Sylvie had avoided mention of the conversation that I had had with Mandy the previous weekend and presumed that Mandy had not told Rick about it. It seemed clear that she was not comfortable talking about intimate sexual details with Rick, even if they were well advanced in the practice.

Mandy, at least, had broken the ice with me the previous weekend and, hopefully, with Sylvie’s reassurance, she would accept the idea of continuing the conversation where we had left off. The principle risk was whether she would be prepared to do so without Sylvie being present. But then, if she didn’t want to include Rick, she had to accept the logic of Sylvie occupying him elsewhere.

I had no doubt that Rick would quite like the idea of spending time talking about sex, alone with Sylvie. The attention that he paid to her on his previous visits hadn’t gone unnoticed, except perhaps by Mandy who was still a little naïve about these things. Whenever Mandy’s attention was elsewhere, Rick never missed an opportunity to admire Sylvie’s cleavage or to try to glance up her skirt. And, of course, Sylvie being Sylvie, she had made sure that he had had plenty of chances to do so.

Whilst both of them were no doubt weighing up these factors, Sylvie preempted their response by saying, “Right, Rick, you come with me.” She then led him by the hand upstairs to the bedroom.

It took Mandy a few moments to realise what had happened. She sat across the room from me looking a little startled.

I felt I should break the ice.

“We were talking last week about how to try to make sure that you don’t get pregnant,” I said.

“Yes,” replied Mandy.

“Have you talked to anyone else about this? Your mum? A doctor? A friend?”

“I asked a friend but I’m not sure I believe what she told me.”

“What was that?” I asked.

“She said that there were certain days of the month… you know… ” Mandy blushed. She clearly couldn’t bring herself to refer directly to her period.

“You mean during your menstrual cycle? Between your periods? When you’re not bleeding?” Mandy blushed even more profusely.

“Yes,” she said, quietly.

Is it your period now?” I asked, as casually as I could.

“No,” Mandy replied.

“Well, I said, your friend is right. There are some days during the month when it is less likely that you will get pregnant. But it’s not a reliable way of not getting pregnant, so I don’t suggest that you rely upon it.”

Mandy was listening carefully. She nodded.

I continued, “You are far better either going on the pill or using a condom, or both.”

You’ve not had sex with Rick or anyone else, yet, have you? You’ve not let him put his cock in your vagina, your cunt?” I was enjoying spelling out the detail to her.

“No, not yet.”

“But you’ve wanked him off? You’ve seen him cum?”

“Yes.”

“But he’s not cum in your mouth?”

Mandy hesitated. “He did last night. And I swallowed it. Well most of it. You said that was okay. It is, isn’t it?”

“Yes, that’s okay. As long as his semen, his cum, doesn’t go anywhere near your cunt.” I enjoyed saying cunt rather than vagina.

“So, are you ready to have sex with Rick? Are you ready to let him fuck you? To put his cock in your cunt and to let him cum inside you?”

Needless to say I was horny by this point. I was hoping and guessing that Mandy would be aroused too. I did, momentarily, wonder what Sylvie and Rick were doing in the bedroom and whether their conversation was quite as frank and direct.

“Yes, I think so, as long as I don’t get pregnant,” replied Mandy.

I had a thought. “Has Rick ever had sex, fucked a girl, before?”

“No.”

“Are you sure?”

“He’s promised. Crossed his heart and hoped to die.”

So Sylvie, too, was dealing with a virgin!

“Does sex hurt?” Mandy asked, out of the blue.

This was interesting. It was, clearly something that was bothering her. But the fact that she asked me the question suggested a degree of trust. She was becoming more comfortable discussing such things with me. A sign of confidence.

“It can hurt, a little, especially the first time or if the boy takes it too quickly. Firstly, you need to be wet enough to provide lubrication. And then, if you’re hymen is still intact, there may be a little pain and a little blood when Rick’s penis penetrates it and breaks it.”

Mandy looked a little confused.

“Your hymen is a little bit of skin inside your vagina, your cunt, that protects it until you are ready to have sex the first time. Sometimes it gets broken beforehand, if you’ve been doing strenuous activities, or maybe by a tampon. Do you use tampons when it’s your period?” I didn’t need to ask this last question but I liked the way that talking about periods made Mandy embarrassed.

“Yes,” replied Mandy, with the expected blush. And then, after a thoughtful pause, “How can I tell if my hymen is broken or not?”

To be honest, I wasn’t sure how to answer this. And then I had a piece of inspiration.

“I could look and see, if you want,” I said, as matter-of-fact as possible.

Again a pause. I waited, wondering if I had gone too far.

“Would you really do that for me?”

“Yes, of course,” I replied, trying not to sound too eager.

“What do I need to do?”

“You’ll need to take off your panties.”

A slight hesitation.

“Okay.”

I turned my back while Mandy removed her panties. I know there was little logic to it, but I thought it might make her feel more comfortable. It seemed to work.

“Okay,” said Mandy, again. I turned around.

“Now lie back on the rug and raise your knees.”

Mandy did as instructed. She lay on the rug with her knees raised and one hand on each knee holding her skirt hem in position. It must have given her some sort of comfort that she couldn’t see what was going on down below.

I knelt down facing Mandy. Her legs were barely parted so there was not much on view.

“You’ll need to open your legs for me, but you can hold your skirt where it is, if you want to.” I hoped this last reassured her, as I gently moved her legs apart.

Her unshaven nether regions came into view.

“Okay. I’m going to look to see if I can see your hymen. Is that Okay?”

Mandy didn’t answer, so I continued, “I’m going to put a cushion under your bottom so that I can see better.” I picked a cushion off the sofa and put it in place as she lifted her bottom, signifying acquiescence.

“Now, I’m going to have to open your vagina to look inside and it will only work if you are wet enough.” On this occasion I deliberately used ‘vagina’ rather than ‘cunt’.

I lay between Mandy’s opened legs, placed my fingers on her labia and parted them, revealing the pink flesh and the opening beneath.

“I don’t think that your quite wet enough yet. Could you just rub it a little bit for me?”

Mandy let go of her skirt hem with her right hand and put her hand between her legs.

I saw Mandy’s face for the first time since I had parted her legs.

Active_passive42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Active_passive42

Her expression seemed trance-like.

Mandy moved her fingers between her vagina and her clitoris, alternately circling and rubbing her clit and seeking lubrication from her vagina. Masturbation was clearly something with which she was familiar.

I moved so that my face was just inches from the action.

“That might be enough. Let me try again,” I said.

I ran my fingers up and down her slit. Mandy tensed and gave a sharp intake of breath as I touched her clit.

“That’s nearly enough,” I said, "but I think I’m going to have to lubricate it a bit more myself, just to be sure. Just keep still while I do it.” I hoped that Mandy could not detect the slight tremor in my voice.

I moved forward, put out my tongue and licked from her vagina to her clit.

“Oh!” said Mandy, obviously a little surprised and perhaps (hopefully!) aroused.

“It will only take a little bit. Try to keep still,” I said with as much authority as I could muster.

I continued to lick her out, tasting her virgin juices as I did. Mandy didn’t stop me. Whatever she thought about it, it had the intended effect.

“That should be okay, now,” I said.

Again I parted her labia and this time put the first two fingers from each hand inside her vagina to open it as far as possible.

“Is it okay? Is it still there?” asked Mandy anxiously.

“Yes, it seems fine,” I replied, although I wasn’t sure if I’d seen anything or not. I thought it best to give her the reassurance that she appeared to be seeking.

I pulled away and stood up.

“Okay you can get up now,” I said. “That wasn’t too bad was it?”

Mandy blushed. “No,” she said quietly.

“Now that is what you should get Rick to do to make sure that you’re nice and wet before he puts his penis in your vagina. His tongue is the best source of lubrication.”

“Would you like that?”

“Yes,” Mandy blushed again. So she had been aroused by my ministrations.

Mandy sat back down on the chair.

Before Mandy had chance to think about replacing her panties, I continued, “Well if you are going to have sex with Rick, soon, you’re going to have to use a condom as you’re not on the pill and it would take time before it would be safe just to rely on the pill. Do you understand?”

Mandy nodded.

“And if you’re going to use a condom, you need to make sure that it is on properly. You don’t want to risk it coming off, do you?”

“No, no.”

“Well the best way of doing that is for you to put it on him. Boys sometimes get too excited to do it properly, so it’s best if you do it. After all, if it doesn’t work, it’s you that will become pregnant not him!”

“Yes, I suppose so. But how will I know if I’ve put it on him properly?”

“You need to practice. Do you want to look at a condom and see how it works?”

Mandy nodded again.

I reached over to a drawer and retrieved a condom. I gave it to Mandy.

“Okay,” I said, “Why don’t you open it up?”

Awkwardly, Mandy eventually managed to rip open the foil wrapper.

“Take it out and just throw the wrapper on the floor. Don’t unravel it.”

Mandy looked at it strangely.

“Now you see the teat bit at the end, that is where the semen, the cum, collects when Rick cums. You need to roll it onto his cock whilst holding the teat so that it doesn’t get full of air.”

Mandy was puzzled.

“Would you like to practice?” I asked.

“How?” Mandy looked even more puzzled.

“Well you could try putting it on my penis, my cock,” I suggested, trying as best I could to make it sound like a perfectly normal proposition.

“I could? Wouldn’t Sylvie mind?”

I didn’t want Mandy thinking about Sylvie because that might lead to her thinking about Rick and what both of them may be up to, so I moved on quickly. Mind you, I was curious myself as to what might be going on upstairs.

“No it’s perfectly alright. It’s all in the interests of education,” I replied rather weakly. Then I quickly added, “We don’t want you getting pregnant, do we!” Which I thought might be a more effective way of convincing her.

“Oh okay, then. What should I do?”

Why don’t you undue my belt and pull down my trousers and boxers?”

A hesitation. I could have done it myself, but I much the preferred the idea of Mandy doing it for me.

“It’s okay.”

“If you’re sure… ”

“Yes. You need to learn to do it properly.”

Mandy knelt in front of me and undid my belt. I raised myself off the seat as she pulled down my trousers. My erection was making a tent in my boxers. Mandy looked at it anxiously.

“Go on,” I said, “It’s no different to Rick’s and you’ve seen that before.”

Mandy pulled down my boxers.

My cock stood to attention whilst Mandy stared at it.

“Go on. Try putting on the condom.”

My cock twitched as Mandy touched it. Pre-cum leaked from the tip.

Mandy looked up at me.

“Just go ahead,” I said.

This time Mandy didn’t hesitate. She tried rolling the condom onto my penis. It didn’t quite work.

“There’s more in the drawer. If you get them out, I will show you how to do it.”

Mandy passed me a condom and I demonstrated the technique, including squeezing the teat between my fingers to keep the air out. Mandy watched intently. I then took Mandy’s hands in mine and showed her how to do it herself, before letting her try another couple of times on her own. The feel of her fingers and hands on my cock made it grow even more.

The final time she knelt there between my legs looking proudly on at her handiwork and at my very aroused cock.

“Now there’s just one more thing,” I said. “You asked about whether sex hurt and I said it might on your first time if, when Rick’s penis penetrates your hymen.”

“Yes,” asked Mandy, with apparent genuine interest.

“Well one way to make sure that it does not hurt too much is for you to take control.”

Mandy again looked puzzled, but still interested.

“Let me show you.” I lay on the floor with my boxers and trousers around my ankles and my very erect cock standing to attention.

“Well, if Rick lies like this and you lower yourself onto him, you can control how quickly and how far his cock enters your cunt and make sure you are well enough lubricated, wet enough, before he puts it in all the way.”

Mandy seemed to sort of get the idea.

“Look,” I said, “kneel on the rug with your legs either side of mine.”

Mandy did as she was told.

“Now take hold of my cock in one hand.”

Again she did as directed. Handling my cock was something which by now she was used to doing.

“Lift your skirt and move my cock towards your vagina.” I pulled the cushion under my head to improve my view.

“That’s it. Now part your labia, and open up your cunt lips with your other hand.”

Mandy did as instructed.

“Now lower yourself slowly down onto to my cock, guide it towards the entrance to your vagina, your cunt.”

Mandy followed my instructions without question.

“Now the rub the tip of my cock up and down your slit and tease your clit with it to make sure that you are wet enough.”

Mandy rubbed the tip of my cock along her gash. I felt the warmth and the wet through the thin latex of the condom.

“Now position my cock at the entrance to your cunt.”

She moved it into position.

“And slowly lower yourself onto it. Let it slide slowly inside you.”

I felt the outer reaches of Mandy’s vagina begin to close in on my condom covered cock. I couldn’t help it but I started to cum, much to Mandy’s surprise as she was still holding the base of my cock in one hand.

The bedroom door slammed upstairs.

Mandy jumped up and back into her chair across the room, straightening her skirt as she did so. The only sign of what had happened, or nearly happened, was the flush in her cheeks.

I quickly pulled up my boxers and trousers. I didn’t have time to remove the condom. Fortunately I had been wearing a shirt over my trousers, so I managed to pull it down to conceal the fact that my fly and belt were still undone.

I scooped up Mandy’s knickers and the discarded condoms and wrappers from the floor and put them under the cushion which I replaced on the sofa.

“You won’t tell Rick what we did, will you?” Mandy asked, hurriedly and anxiously.

Before I could answer, in walked Sylvie and Rick.

Published 
Written by cuckoldmalky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments