Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus Ride

"A funny true story involving a bus, a flag, and a cock on very erotic ride..."

4
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy the funny erotic situation my cock found itself in as it speeds through downtown Miami bringing a bit of excitement to a variety of audiences... <p> [ADVERT] </p>and to me, if I'm honest. (If you enjoy this please let me know or if you would like another chapter in this adventure. Thanks!)"

You won’t believe what happened to me today down at the convention in Miami, so I’ll just tell you. 

The hotel we are staying at has nude pools, and almost no dress code whatever. It is really high end. They have an automated shuttle service with driverless shuttles that we have been using to go back and forth from the convention center.

Well, today I was running a little late and went straight from the gym at the hotel where I was working out to the shuttle. I figured I would change at the convention center. I was only wearing some loose-fitting shorts, no shirt, and no underwear, but I figured it would be fine.

I jumped on the shuttle that was just about to close its doors (more about them doors later). It was a full shuttle so I squeezed in on the stairs and turned toward the doors as they shut to make sure I would fit. I didn’t even notice a buddy of mine right behind me in my rush or I would have expected something, but he saw I was only wearing shorts and thought it would be funny to pants me and push me out just as the doors were closing.

So, before I knew what was happening my shorts were down and I was being pushed out the door. Crazy, right… only I didn’t make it out the door. The doors were already closing and my hips and chest were just pushed up against the sliding door window.

On this driverless shuttle, the doors close like elevator doors, from each side, and they have a strong but bendable rubber on the ends that seal tight for safety even if an arm were sticking out. If there is an “arm” or something stuck they will seal tight, but open back up automatically once the shuttle has reached its next stop. 

As a side note: for the convention, each shuttle had new promotional decals on each door. Some were for athletic stuff, others for TV shows and the like. This particular door was promoting the Oscars coming up and each half of the door was half of the Oscar trophy split down the middle.

Anyway, where was I…Oh yea, so I’m pushed up against the sliding doors as they close and seal with my shorts around my ankles and yes, there is an “arm” sealed securely between them, airtight. But… this “arm” just happens to have two balls attached to it. 

My buddy had pushed me at the perfect moment so that my dick and balls made it through the sliding doors and nothing else. The doors sealed right at the base of where my cock meets my body. But, that’s not the funny part, my dick and balls were sticking out almost perfectly where the Oscar trophy’s dick would be if it had one. Hahaha!

So from the outside of the bus, it looked like the Oscar trophy has just grown a huge (sorry to brag,) dick and balls and it’s almost hard to tell if it was real or some prank!

You would think that would be enough of a crazy story, but it really is just getting started. At first, my buddy and I freaked out and we tried to get the doors open, but they were sealed shut. I knew the doors would open back up once we hit the first stop, but that meant my cock would be blowing in the wind for a couple of miles for all of Miami to see, not to mention the poor people who were waiting to get on at the next stop would get an eyeful. But there was nothing I could do.

Most of the people on the bus knew what had happened to me by now and where just smiling and laughing about it and who could blame them? My dick and balls flapped in the wind all the way to the first stop. There were only a few people at the first stop and they were all waiting at the entrance for the first door and I was stuck in the back door. Several people from the bus got off and jokingly wished me luck and those waiting got on and didn’t even notice me! And… the back doors never opened!!!

My buddy had to get off at that stop too and he apologized to me, but had to run. I thought it must be because no one was at the back door to get on and maybe the sensors didn’t activate, but at the next stop there were several people waiting at the back door and they tried to get on but the doors never opened. They also definitely noticed that the Oscar trophy had a big dick and balls hanging off it. They couldn’t see me as the decal is not see-through from outside, but they certainly saw “ME” if you know what I mean.

A few people just went to the front door and entered the bus, but several of the girls thought it was hilarious and were taking selfies with my dick or pretending to lick it and the bus actually pulled away without them. The craziness of this situation and the attention my dick was getting outside was starting to excite me a little and as we drove block after block my cock started to get hard… it was hard as a rock and at its full twelve inches when we came to the next stop!

No one missed it this time. A twelve-inch cock sticking out of the side of a bus attached to the Oscar trophy. Everyone was taking pictures with it. A couple of guys gave it a mockingly hard high-five and said, “And the Oscar goes to...!” and several girls pretended to jack it off to get a boomerang pic.

My cock was now throbbing and twitching on its own and I heard one of the girls while she was pretending to jack it say, “It feels so real!” I knew I was about to cum, but I didn’t want to in front of all these people outside and on the bus. The girl kept jerking it harder and harder saying, “This can’t be real?” over and over and just as the bus sped off I felt my balls tighten, I yelled, and started cumming. I couldn’t stop cumming.

It was all just so crazy and erotic at the same time. I must have cum for almost Three blocks. Can you imagine seeing this from the outside? A bus speeding by with a huge twelve-inch cock spraying cum all over.

After cumming so much, I assumed my ordeal was over. My dick started to get soft and at the next stop, only one person pointed at it as people got on and off. But the doors still remained sealed around my balls and my now cum-dripping penis. Two stops later was a different story. There was a crowd of people and even though my cock now lay limp against the side of the bus, people noticed. And by people, I mean at least fifteen girls who looked like they were there for a different convention.

By the way, they were dressed I assumed it was a dance competition and they took turns taking pictures and videos either dancing with it as if it was the hand of their partner as they twirled underneath it or just picked it up and watching it slap against the side of the bus. I knew what was about to happen… my cock started to grow hard again… it got harder and harder until it began to ache. I’ve never had a boner like that, it was jutting out and up almost as if it was trying to double in size. The girls were shocked, but before they could overcome their shock the bus sped off again.

I was becoming a bit exhausted. With my rock hard cock pulsing out in front of me as if it was trying to pull me from the door and the fact that I had recently worked out with no food, and cum so much, I was so tired, but the door kept me from sitting down. I looked up at the map to see how long until we were back to the hotel and was happy to see that it was only two stops away.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

We turned onto the main street where the hotel was located, my dick still sticking out what felt like a mile, and I saw to my dismay that the traffic was heavy due to some street fair or event. They are always having events in Miami. This event seemed to be some kind of cultural extravaganza celebrating the diversity of Miami.

There were Puerto Rican Flags, Mexican Flags, American Flags and a few others I didn’t know. People were throwing colored beads around like it was Marti Gras and, of course, my throbbing cock became an instant target. Everyone on the sidewalks was trying to throw a string of beads around “Oscar’s” dick. A few found their mark and I was at least relieved that it might blend in a little better. The bus crept along at a snail's pace and I wondered if I would ever get my cock out of this door.

We came to a full stop right in front of what appeared to be a churro stand, as a group of dancers from different countries danced across the street. I was mindlessly watching the dancers and looking at the hotel that was just a block away when some punk kid ran up and took the beads off my cock. At first, I thought he was just going to run off with the beads, but he had other plans. He took all the beads off of the longest rope and began to tie it around my balls. Around and around and around, stretching my balls down and down.

I mean I’m in shape and I stretch a lot, but I don’t think I have ever had my balls stretched this far. I’m not sure if the kid knew it was attached to a person because he just kept going and going.

Finally, the rope ran out and I breathed a sigh of relief. One thing was for sure, even though I was on the verge of cumming, there was no way now that my balls were so tightly wound. The kid seemed bummed that the rope had ended and seemed to be looking around for something else. I think we both saw it at the same time and I shuddered as he grabbed it. It was one of those professional whipped cream dispensers that looks more like a gun. It was for the churros. I saw this punk kid smile and then he jammed the head of the gun right into my cock hole. He waited a second that seemed ages to me and then pulled the trigger!

The gunshot whipped cream into my cock hole. I could feel it making its way down inch by inch. The kid unloaded the whole can into my dick. It felt like it was filling up my balls! My main cock vein, (I think it’s called a urethra or something like that), was filling up like a long balloon now and was probably as thick as a permanent marker. He pulled the gun out when it stopped and whipped cream started to gush out.

He looked around again and grabbed a little American flag like you might wave on the 4th of July and stuffed it down as far as it would go into my cock!!! That actually did hurt a little, but it stayed there when he let go and the whipped cream stopped coming out. Keep in mind this all happened in about thirty seconds. Now my already throbbing cock was full of cum, whipped cream and an American flag, not to mention my balls which had been stretched almost six inches down from the base of my dick!!!

The dancers were done and the bus pulled away from the churro stand and that’s when everyone saw what I saw. My balls were turning a dark blue, the rope around them was whiteish, my twitching and pulsing cock was now an angry red, and to top it all off an American flag blowing in the breeze. It was all red, white, and blue like some patriotic erotic display. People saw it and started to point, some cheered or saluted chanting “U.S.A.” I’m still not sure if anyone knew I was on the other side of the door.

We made our way down the main street and finally… finally pulled into the hotel archway. A crowd had followed the bus and someone must have told the hotel that something was wrong with one of their buses, because as soon as it stopped in front of the hotel, a man jumped inside and pulled an emergency release from under the dash.

The doors popped open and I stumbled out. I stood there for a moment in front of everyone. Some people seemed genuinely shocked, but that only lasted a second before everyone started clapping and cheering. I didn’t know what to do so I grabbed my huge erect dick, (that I swear was almost sixteen inches long now), and began to wave it like it was a flag pole with the flag fluttering back and forth.

Everyone went nuts, snapping pictures, someone started singing the national anthem. It was crazy. When things started to die down I still was at a loss for what to do, so I just took a deep bow.

The bow must have undone the rope around my balls because as I stood up it fell off and my balls pulled up fast to the base of my cock and released all their pent up cum… I felt the hot cum shoot up and mix with the cool whipped cream. I reached down quickly and grabbed my balls as if trying to keep them from releasing any more cum. I pulled on them hard and one of the closest people in the crowd, which had grown quiet as they watched me struggle, said in a shocked voice, “oh man, look at his cock!”

I looked up from my balls and saw my urethra expanding to the size of a dry erase marker as the cum continued to fill it. I grabbed my swollen dick with both hands willing it to calm down. The flag started to push slowly out inch by inch and we all watched it like a flag ceremony our eyes following the flag up and up. A cute girl trotted out, phone in hand, and put her finger on the tip of the flag and pushed it back down, let go, watched it slide back up, and pushed it back down again and again as she filmed. A few others yelled out, “Wait let me get my phone out!”

The girl continued this for about a minute and I stared transfixed by the flag going up and down and feeling it push the cum and cream around in my cock. Ever time she pushed it down there was a noticeable bulge protruding from my dick and she made sure to get a close-up of it before finally pulling the flag almost all the way out. I was so thankful that she was pulling it out finally. I was ready to be done. She stopped just before the whole flag pole was out, looked at me, smiled, and said, “ready?”

I didn’t know what she meant until she jammed the flag pull down hard, stuffed the whole flag in my gaping dick hole and jumped back filming the whole time. She had loosened up the flag with all the up and down and her final jam made my urethra bulge out obscenely… I knew it was over.

I gave one final shudder and looked around at all the people filming. I opened my mouth, closed my eyes, pushed and thrust my hips out and screamed. The flag shot twenty feet out of my dick followed by a geyser of cum and whipped cream! I kept yelling and yelling as I humped the air and cum and cream shot out for the next sixty seconds…

When it was all over everyone just stood their eyes and mouths wide open… And then they cheered for me one last time louder than ever.

I stumbled into the hotel and made my way up to my room to take a much-needed nap. Crazy!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by amuser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments