Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cruise

"The view of two women giving themselves pleasure is always worth the price of addmition."

49
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Mostly true story, I will let the readers decide where I took artistic license with my imagination."

My wife and I recently went on a Caribbean cruise, I was out of town on business for a few days prior to our sail date; this left her with the job of packing both of our clothes and swim attire. When we got on the boat and unpacked all our crap, I discovered an odd surprise from my normally semi-shy wife. Despite all my years of telling her how beautiful and sexy she is, of which she ignores, she remains conservative and modest with how she dresses. Loose fitting blouses, swimwear is always a one piece that hides most of her charms, this trip is different.

If you have ever gone on a cruise, you know that it can be difficult to get the best loungers and locations for sun worshipping on sea days; you must get up early in the morning and stake claim to your on-deck real-estate. This trip was no different, as soon as the sunlight began shining through our balcony door, we jumped out of bed to put on our suits and head for the spot we scouted out the afternoon before.

I normally wear Bermuda Shorts type swimwear; my wife had packed a white Speedo for me, like the competitive swimmers race in. I am not shy about my body, but I was a little concerned that this thing would be revealing everything I have to anyone who takes the time to look. Setting my concerns aside, I went ahead and put it on. I was correct in thinking it might be a little revealing; I must admit the tight material felt good, but it left nothing to the imagination, you could see the exact size and shape of my flaccid penis. And, if it got wet, I was quite sure it would be translucent.

Carly stepped out of the bathroom wearing a new, white string bikini. Very tiny. Her nipples were almost visible through the thin material, the bottom was a high-waist thong with ties at the hip; it framed her vagina beautifully with the thin material, leaving nothing to the imagination. I was reasonably sure it would be as transparent as my suit if it got wet enough. She made a slow turn to let me take a good long look, which gave me a semi-erection. The thin material of my Speedo revealed my swollen head and veins on my shaft. She simply put suntan lotion on, put on her light cover-up, and headed for the door.

We found a great spot in a little nook on the deck that overlooked the main pool that would not have a lot of foot traffic passing by; it only had four loungers, two with your back to the pool, and two with your back to the sea. We picked the view of the sea. Once we had settled in, Carly stood there and made an exaggerated show of applying the suntan lotion to her legs, arms, and chest. By the time she was done, I was partially erect. Pushing the small Speedo I was wearing to its limits of concealing my penis from the casual observer. The look of satisfaction on her face told me everything I needed to know about her motive for buying our new swimwear.

We had been there for about ten minutes when I noticed a blonde lady walking towards our area; most likely in her mid-thirties, wearing a white lace swimwear cover-up over a blue bikini top that was struggling to contain her nicely shaped, hefty breasts. The bottoms were a matching blue, small skirt. I couldn’t quite figure out why she was wearing a skirt instead of a bikini bottom, but the combination did look very good on her. Being the visual male that I am, I thoroughly checked her out and was sufficiently impressed.

She nodded and smiled at us when she picked the two loungers directly across from ours and began to set up her spot. I was making a conscious effort not to stare at her until Carly discreetly got my attention and re-directed my attention back to the woman arranging her towel with her back to us; she was straddling the foot of the lounger, bent at the waist. The hem of the skirt did not cover her bare ass; with her feet separated as they were, we could clearly see her labia between the thighs, I almost choked, my semi-hard penis was responding quickly. Carly stifled a laugh and went back to watching the show.

After what seemed like an unnecessary amount of time getting the towel perfectly spread out, she turned around, looked me right in the eye and gave me a mischievous grin. She took a second to let her eyes trail down my chest, abbs and stop at my now fully erect cock, with the swollen head peeking out of the top of the way too small Speedo. With a noticeable look of satisfaction, she turned her attention to Carly, making eye contact for a long moment. They traded smiles, one asking for approval for their actions, the other giving it. The two women had forgotten me completely while they were having this unspoken, non-verbal conversation.

Our new friend took her time lowering herself to the lounge, let her eyes wander across Carly’s breasts, abs and tiny white bikini bottom. In my peripheral vision, I caught the slow movement of Carly’s legs spreading slightly wider. Suddenly, I realized that my wife was allowing another woman, a stranger, to check out her body. In public. In an overtly sexual manner.

Carly has told me about her fantasizing bi-sexually, but she has never acted on them in public so directly. Once, I had the good fortune of catching her masturbating with the neighbor lady in the moonlight on the back deck of our home; they were separated by the distance of sixty yards while sharing a moment of self-pleasure. I have never told Carly that I watched her that night. I felt it was better to allow her the privacy of the shared intimacy with the other woman.

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

The lady sat down on the lounge, her body at a slight angle away from me, almost straight on with Carly. She took off the lace cover-up she had on, giving us a better look at her ample breasts with the tiny blue triangles covering her now erect nipples. With her feet straddling the lounger, thighs spread wide, she was giving us an unobstructed view of her hairless pussy beneath the short skirt.

I glanced over to Carly, she was staring at the beautiful offering of our new friend; her nipples were hard and visible through the thin material of her bikini, her thighs were also separated as far as possible on the lounger. The thin material of the bikini bottom was stretched tight, exposing the slit of her now, puffy outer lips to the woman before her.

I started to realize that this woman was not interested in giving me a show. It was entirely for Carly’s benefit. And Carly was openly taking advantage of this woman’s exhibitionist display, she was clearly aroused, and our friend knew that she had captured her undivided attention. The head of my hard cock was completely exposed out the top of my Speedo, already creating a pool of pre-cum on my lower abdomen.

The lady lay back on the tilted lounger, staring directly back at Carly’s undivided attention; pulled her knees up and placed her feet flat on the sides of the lounger; the dark pink lips of her pussy were starting to swell and show her arousal, the red tip of her clit peeking out of the clitoral hood. Bravely, her right-hand slid between the elevated thighs to pull the tip of her middle finger along the length of her slit, opening the labia to expose her wetness to Carly, the tip of her finger massaging her clit.

Carly responded with her right hand in the same manner, following the woman’s lead, pressed the thin material into her folds with a noticeable moan; her fingertip finding the clitoris as it swelled with her increasing arousal. She was staring directly at this woman’s wet pussy; her tongue unconsciously darted out for a taste that she couldn't have at that moment.

I was witnessing my wife and a stranger, another woman, masturbating in public! It was not for my voyeuristic benefit. They were oblivious to their surroundings and heading for the mutual goal of their pleasure. My cock was throbbing, I glanced around to make sure no one had noticed what was happening, then risked moving my hand over to pull the top of the Speedo down, to expose the rest of my shaft. The tip of my finger began to circle the glans from the slit to the sensitive ridge of the head, traveling slowly along the entire circumference. I was having trouble resisting the urge to wrap my fingers around the pulsating phallus to boldly join the women’s discrete jilling; I knew I would have to wait for my release.

The two women increased their pace of strumming their clits. Carly’s own wetness was starting to show through the thin white material of her bikini, turning semi-transparent, allowing the other woman a brief view of her swollen outer lips. Their nipples straining against the concealment of the thin bikini tops, chests were rising and falling with heavy breaths. I could hear low moans from both, progressively getting louder as a sign that their mutual orgasm was approaching.

Carly was staring at the wet cunt of the other woman; her tongue darted out to traverse the outer lips from across the divide, her desire to have a taste was on clear display. Her fingertip drove in deep, pulled up under the protruding clit with a final plunge giving her the orgasm she had been driving towards. Her mouth opened wide, released a loud groan of unmistakable ecstasy.

Our new friend drove two fingers into her hole, thumb pressing the clit towards the penetrating fingers with a groan of absolute pleasure that matched Carly’s auditory display.

My cock spasmed, I couldn't stop myself from cumming, reminiscent of the wet dreams of my youth; I hadn't even touched myself, but here I was shooting cum onto my abs for any passer-by to witness. Quickly, I threw the tail of my towel over my mess, I turned my attention back to the two women, catching their satisfied smiles when they realized what they had done to me.

We bumped into this woman a few times throughout the week, the two women simply gave each other a secret satisfied smile while passing; unfortunately, we were never able to fulfil Carly’s fantasy of being intimate with another woman. Even if I wasn’t invited to participate, I would have loved to hear the play-by-play, after-action report from Carly and taste the woman’s musky scent from my wife’s lips.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments