Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Kitten, The Pup, and the Aegean Sea

"What did the pup see?"

20
19 Comments 19
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

Lorenzo moaned as he struggled to open his eyelids. His tongue passed over something acrid and sticky as he licked his cracked lips. He heard a slight, hesitant whimper. He felt a warm snuffling against an ear. Suddenly an ache in the core of his body spread out and over each stiff limb. His jade green eyes slowly squinted open. Each pupil gleamed as the austere summer light of a sparsely clouded sky reflected from the striated Aegean sea's surface and into his eyes.

There was a scrabbling sound on the damp sand as something scurried away. Lorenzo swiftly turned his head in the direction of the slight noise, then groaned. He had seen a small curled tail disappearing behind a small hillock covered with tamarisk bushes. 

He recalled the physical altercation that happened earlier. From the position of the sun he could tell that only an hour or so had passed. In that time the tide had begun to turn and was lapping at his sandaled feet.

He wondered to himself where the thugs had gone. He had been walking back to the village from a sensual reconnaissance mission when he saw a group of boys cruelly teasing a dog. That brought him to the terrier pup's defense. One of the teens grabbed up a piece of driftwood and struck Lorenzo in the head with it and, as he fell down, the group of them pummeled and kicked him until he passed out. He felt lucky that he seemed alright at this moment. He was awake and simply had some rather intense aches and pains.

He stiffly arose from the gritty, sea shell covered shoreline and brushed himself off. The white linen pants and denim shirt he wore were sprinkled with sand but not torn it appeared. He stamped his feet to relieve the stiffness then looked towards the copse.

"Hi, Pup. Come here, kiddo," he shouted. Nothing happened. The little guy was probably long gone. Lorenzo needed something to fortify himself. He picked up his fisherman's hat, dusted it off, and adjusted it over his closely trimmed sparse hair. He scratched the grizzled three-day growth on his face, found his sunglasses, and put them on against the bright afternoon glare. He set off to the south towards the small village where he was staying. 

Some time later he was passing by a few locals who were lounging under a canopy where a small tourist bar was located. This area was right alongside the town, close to other amenities of food, drink and housing. Not too distant farther south, was the docking area for the small fleet of fishing vessels. He waved his hand at two young ladies resting pleasingly at a small table in the shade wearing just their skimpy bikinis. He was happy that he knew them. He now knew them very well, as a matter of fact.  

"Hey, come play with us, Papi Verde," shouted Maryam as her friend Lilika leaned on an elbow and smiled coyly. He shook his head but grinned, happy the pair recognized him. They had decided to use his green eyes for a nickname. He had only arrived here in the rustic town a few weeks ago. He was still learning the landscape, both physically and socially, as it were. He had decided that this was an invitingly friendly enough moniker.

"I'll be around, Kitten." The girl blushed slightly at the pet name but still smiled at him. That was an intriguingly happy sign. "I'm going up to see Panos. I need something to drink right now." As he moved farther up the shore he glanced over his shoulder and noticed that from where he had just come there was a small creature in the distance. It was the dog, surely. It would seem he had a follower.

Soon he arrived at a cafe covered with purple bougainvillea blossoms around the entrance of the whitewashed stone building. Panos greeted him through the open door. The sound of Parisian jazz from the 1950s drifted seductively from the record player in a corner of the large room.

He was Lorenzo's new compatriot of a certain age. They had a lot in common. For one thing both were writers. Lorenzo wrote romance novels under the pseudonym of Mabel Ethelreid. He was rather well known to English ladies who gathered in groups to discuss such works. Panos was a poet. He was not published but he did enjoy reading his latest works to a captive audience here in his establishment when he was feeling his cups late in the evening. 

"Ouzo, barkeep. it's been a day to harsh anyone's mellow." Lorenzo laughed when he saw Panos grin in recognition of that old saying from their youth. The bottle was out and the proprietor poured.

"Tell me, what trouble have you found, my friend?" The owner asked the question as he pointed to the drying encrustation on Lorenzo's face. He handed Lorenzo a damp bar towel to wipe the tacky blood from his face.

Lorenzo dabbed at his lips and forehead while he told the story in short, terse sentences. At last, grinning ruefully, he ended his recountal with a hope that the pup would make a new appearance soon. It was his belief that small friends are often the best friends we may find in life.

Soon their glasses was empty. They both gazed out and down the lane to the beach area where the sun worshipers gathered.

"You need some of my special tsipouro. It's a tasty local drink my cousin sends to me each autumn after the grape harvest. This is all I have left from last year." He brought an emerald green bottle from under the bar and poured into two clean glasses. They slowly sipped their drinks as they discussed writing and music for an hour or so.

Finally Panos smiled as he asked what he was really on his mind. "Did you find the beach we spoke of yesterday, my friend?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. it was just as you promised, about two or three kilometers or so to the north along the shore and in a small hidden inlet. Honestly, I was not of a mind to test the waters, so to speak. I looked, from behind a group of boulders, at the few ladies that had gathered there. They were as delicious looking as you had promised. Some were wearing their bikinis, but most had discarded them. The view was as tasty as this tsipouro, Panos. I'm not sure why you aren't out there every day."

"Ah, Lorenzo, I've hardly stepped out of this place for years now. One must be very careful they do not rob you blind when you are out of the bar. Even my Olimpia cannot control them if I am not around. Besides, I see wondrous ladies just down this lane as well. Simply not as bare as one might wish."

When he mentioned the loss of revenues that set Lorenzo to laughing loudly. He knew that the only workers here were cousins, nieces, and nephews. It was a thoroughly family business, including the lady of the house, Olimpia, who cooked all the food for lunch and dinner.

He had not bothered to tell Panos the whole story of his observations earlier in the day. When he arrived near the nude sunbathing beach in the late morning he watched a group of women bathing in the Greek sunlight for several minutes from behind a boulder. Then he released his flaccid member from his linen trousers as he peeked around the edge of the large rocks. He saw that there was no one nearby to observe him. And he relished the view of the nubile flesh on display. Presumably just for him he thought gleefully. 

In the center of the several girls there was Maryam in a floral bikini. She was supine upon her blanket with her eyes closed against the glaring sun, hidden behind sunglasses. Lorenzo had fastened his gaze upon her because he recognized the bikini from some days ago. And he knew her charming body from all the times he had seen her in town passing by the cafe or down the path in front of his own residence as he broke fast in the morning.

The few times they chatted in the cafe she had told him she was a university student spending the summer here preparing for the next school session. She and her roommate, Lilika, stayed together in a small house on the edge of town.

Whenever he saw her it brought to mind a lover from long ago. The one who had seemed to simply fade out of his life. Alicia had been feminine perfection with the body of a dancer. That was the way she lived on in his mind. Maryam was the same type of perfection he had dreamed of for so many years now.

This girl had told him that she had been a ballerina since her childhood. But a boating injury forced her to study something else in school. She was now working towards a degree in teaching fine arts. She was not the type all men liked. But for Lorenzo the long, lithe body and small breasts of dancers would always be the quintessence of female beauty

So he knew it was her there with one dancer's knee drawn up and her slender but strong arms stretched along beside her with palms down. Her small breasts were standing upright with pride. What was compelling for him was also seeing a couple of girls crawling towards her tanned body there upon the sand. One was her friend Lilika. The other appeared to be Daphne, a local girl, also home from university.

The two conspirators were not wearing anything on this nude beach. Lilika's smallish titties were like juicy cones hanging temptingly downward and Daphne's boobs were large and pendulous. The sea was calm with only a few breakers. In the still, hot summer air he could hear soft giggles. It seemed that Maryam was asleep as the two girls approached her and finally extended their hands tentatively to begin caressing her gently.

One girl pressed fingers under the bikini panties as the other flipped the bikini top up and off of Maryam's well tanned breasts. Lorenzo was trying to get himself erect, stroking his prick and rubbing the tip, attempting to make himself hard as he took in the wonder before his eyes. One did not often get to see such a sight.

Lilika was now slowly rubbing a palm on Maryam's thighs, up and down, and they slowly spread apart. It seemed that she would have awakened by now. But apparently not so, even as Daphne took a nipple between her lips and eagerly but slowly sucked it in. HIs cock was still merely semi-erect, try as he might to bring it into a rampant mode. It was such a waste of a beauteous vision. He jacked himself faster. It was not working as he surely wished it should.

Maryam had now forgotten she was not supposed to be awake and was crying out with enticing mewls of need, holding Daphne's head tightly down to make her suck the nipples more and more. Lilika was fingering her slit under the tight bikini bottom. Then the scant piece of cloth was pulled down and off. Her mouth went to the fully displayed pussy and began tasting Maryam's dewy treasure.

As Daphne kissed her companion's lips lustfully Lorenzo jerked his prick a bit frantically. But it was not to be. His cock stayed a soft semi-hard. His mouth was dry with frustration. The girls all began fingering and tasting each other in a frenzy. He twisted about and rolled away thrusting his prick into his pants and pulling them up.

He had to force himself to watch and wish he could join them. Daphne's fingers were fucking into that juicy pussy as Lilika now lowered her own snatch down to be tenderly licked by the little dancer's tongue. Louder moans could be heard in the gentle silence of the quiet seaside. No breath of breeze moved and the sea caps were barely visible. He yearned to be there beside the ladies as he saw that each one was having her own special orgasm. They didn't take it in turns. Each just released herself to the passions of the moment and came with joy. 

He crawled away and then arose to leave the beach, hearing sounds of ladylike passions still drifting to his disconsolate ears. He kicked his feet into the sand as he headed back towards the village. He cursed quietly when he stubbed his toes against some seashells.

It was several minutes later that he saw the boys fooling about with the pup so distressingly. At that point he was not in the mood to abide such behavior. He took the physical actions related earlier with the results we have seen and now was ready to finish the day here at the cafe with his friend, the owner.

Having related some of his adventures to Panos, Lorenzo asked for something to eat. Panos yelled to the back for Olimpia to bring out some dinner for him. It was a delicious meal of grape leaves filled with rice and lamb along with a fresh salad of greens grown in the garden to the rear of the building. When he finished he took some away with him for later. He was hoping he would have need for some more this evening.

As he started to leave the cafe Panos came from behind the bar holding something that had been in a corner. "Wait, my friend. Take this along with you. It may be of use some time." With that he offered a hand worked sturdy cudgel made from what appeared to be a twisted branch of an olive tree. Lorenzo smiled as he took it. 

"Let us hope it's not necessary. But, peace be with you, Panos. It's beautiful just to look at." He never considered refusing the gift. That would be utterly rude.

Lorenzo arrived at his lodgings on the edge of the settlement. He leaned the walking stick up against the doorjamb. It was a little isolated here and just what he preferred. He could write with little disturbance. The day was cooling off pleasantly as he sat with satisfaction in a comfortable chair on his small veranda looking out across the sea to the sun dropping down in the west, drinking some tea he had brewed for himself. The locals were almost reverent in their imbibing of coffee but he preferred tea in the evening. 

Then he noticed the pup just to the side of the stone paved area. It was sitting quietly, also seeming to stare out to sea, with an aloof look on its face. The dog acted as if it was all alone, not even glancing at the man. Lorenzo chuckled to himself then arose, went inside, and put the rice and lamb in a small bowl. He placed it outside, along with water, a short distance from his chair and left it to the pup to eat or not as it pleased.

Some fifteen minutes later the food was gone, the bowl licked clean, and the pup was lying at the edge of the veranda. Lorenzo had noted that it was not an it, exactly. The terrier was a male but had been fixed, as they say.

"Pup, I see you're in the same shape as I am, sort of, you think?" Lorenzo grinned ruefully. It was just six months now since the operation. The surgery had gone off without a hitch. And now he had no prostate gland and no cancer. The side effects were pretty much as he had been told he might expect. But he had wanted to live. And he was alive and happy in his own way. Life was still good.  

Lorenzo went to bed as darkness fell and left the doorway ajar for the little dog to come in if he so desired. He drifted off to sleep quickly and deeply. He was tired and a little achy from his day's activities. 

it was shortly after midnight that he found himself in the middle of a dream. It was the one he had often. His Alicia and he had been making love on another beach on the Costa del Sol in Spain.

As it always happened in this nighttime vision she was up and slowly dropping her body down onto his raging prick. He held her breasts, squeezing them as she leaned down and whispered his name into his ear, begging for more. Always more. He would do so in the lustful way he remembered it. Humping up into her kitty. Feeling the wetness coating and surrounding his throbbing cock.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

The loving but ravenous lovemaking was all he had ever wanted from a woman. Now the silence in his fantasy was broken as his darling screamed and came. He rammed his prick into her, over and over. All the joy of love and sensuality combined to form his lasting passion. He was fucking his joy and his love. He grimaced as she continued to come. It was his turn to fill her with the juices of lust. He grabbed her slight body and fucked her deeply and completely.

Then he awoke, calling out the name Kitten.

He was fully conscious now and grasping his manhood. He was hard. Harder than he had been in months. He stroked it with one hand while touching his testicles which were both moving with the need he was feeling. But it quickly passed, lasting only a minute or so. He leaned over and found a sleeping pill. He would not get to sleep with these thoughts of frustration in the forefront of his mind.

He slept well from that point on but was awakened before sunrise by the baying of a hound. Or so he thought. It was the pup. He tried to arise, however he felt the complete stiffness of his limbs from the drubbing he received the previous day. He groaned but made it up and out the door.

"What is it, little guy? What do you see, silly billy?" The dog was standing in the middle of the veranda staring at the olive wood cudgel lying near the doorway. He sounded as if he had some beagle or basset in him from the baying he was doing.

"Are you kidding me, Pup? Do you think it's a monster?" He laughed as he went over and moved the stick. It was clear that a gust of sea breeze had blown it over onto the stony surface. Pup decided to sniff the wood and then went inside and laid on the floor apparently waiting for breakfast.

There were morning birds singing in the laurel trees behind the bungalow. It was a good time to get up. Soft light spread out from the east, over the village and down towards the shoreline. Lorenzo ate some cold cereal along with some coffee. He found some leftovers in the fridge for Pup. He spent the morning writing as the terrier slept, catching up on its rest after presumably guarding the premises all night.

***

Lorenzo spent several days finishing up a new romantic novel. He had a deadline to meet and so he needed to buckle down and get it done. There was little time for anything else. He made time for having lunch and dinner at the cafe of Panos. That friendship grew in importance to him and it was important to Panos as well, he knew.

It was his pleasure to also spend some time with one or two of the local girls who would come into the cafe in the evening. When he talked with Maryam he always called her Kitten now and, with a charming smile, she called him Papi. That pleased him immensely and gave him reason to reflect in the night how nice it would be to have known her in his younger days. 

Always with him now was Pup. The terrier had selected his family, his pack, and it was Lorenzo. And anyone Lorenzo treated with friendship was also part of his family. Pup liked nothing better than to greet Panos and Maryam and Lilika. Anyone that Lorenzo spoke to in town or on the beaches was immediately part of the pack and received enthusiastic greetings.

The weather had continued to be hot and virtually cloudless. The sea was calm and welcoming to any who chose to swim. Most spent their time laid out on their blankets enjoying the rays of the sun and subtly soaking up the energy needed for their passionate nights of love-making. 

At last Lorenzo sent off his manuscript and decided that he could finally relax completely. He had not returned to the nude beach since his first experience there. It was time for some "fun gazing" as he now thought of it. He and Pup set off, olive wood cudgel in hand, to walk along the shore line north to the secluded inlet.

The two found the line of boulders that overlooked the small bay where the sandy beach was. As before there were several women lying about on blankets and towels. This time every one of them was sunbathing in the nude. He had no trouble spotting his Kitten playing in the very slight surf. Cooling off, no doubt, after soaking up sunlight from the Greek skies. She gave a little splash to a girlfriend which was returned with laughs. They both ran back up the beach.

The two girls settled down on a large beach towel, using smaller ones to dry and fluff their hair. They reclined together, each looking at the other, as both rested on an elbow. He was close enough to see their smiles. And he touched himself through his white linen trousers. Pup stretched out beside him with the walking stick. 

His cock was growing, if only a small amount. Just a bit was better than none. He watched as Kitten kissed the other girl then lay back as she was touched with fingers stroking her kitty. Her drawn up knees fell apart and whimpers drifted across the small expanse of sandy beach. Her hand went to her mouth and she gently bit the flesh. 

Lorenzo spit on his palm for lubrication and fondled his slightly erect prick. The mushroom head turned a bluish tinge and it filled with the blood of his lust for the girl he saw before him, receiving what he would gladly have given her if he could. Fingers were now slipping into her slit, running up and down, in and out. Moaning now, Kitten reached over to press her hand against her loving friend's pussy. Then she licked her fingers.

Lilika had crawled over to join them. She leaned in towards Maryam's now juicy cunny and began licking. Kitten hand her fingers tightly entwined in her friend's hair as she humped her kitty up, accepting more tongue with each push of her hips. The other girl, having had her fingers replaced by a mouth and eager lips, now moved her hands to tickle herself, using both hands to begin masterbating in a frenzy.

Lorenzo had his mouth wide open, breathing heavily, as he felt the veins in his prick expand with his passion. He barely heard Pup moving beside him shifting his position. But the movement cause the cudgel to fall over. It landed on the shell covered surface with a crack. The terrier jerked up on all fours and bayed out loud.  

Lorenzo pushed his shrinking member back into his pants and stood up to leave as quickly as he could. Every head on the beach had now turned up towards the stones, stopping all that they were doing. He grabbed the stick up off the sand and began to walk swiftly away but not fast enough.

Maryam appeared around the line of boulders, running up from the beach, and confronted him. "Papi, you silly boy, what are you doing here? Did you want to sunbathe?" She simply laughed at his red face with glee. She didn't even bother to cover herself. Some of her friends had also gathered to grin at him. 

She stared at the slightly protruding bulge of his member, still apparent since he seldom wore underwear, with a broad grin on her face.

He now laughed at his own plight and doffed his fisherman's to her. "Forgive me for intruding on your solitude, ladies." Pup was going eagerly to each girl and greeting them by placing his front paws up on their knees. He didn't lick anyone. That wasn't his style.

"Come on, Pup. We need to give the girls some space. Ladies, my love, dear girls. We're off." With that he adjusted his cap and turned to walk away, walking stick in hand. Pup looked longingly at the group and followed.

Maryam skipped up to him and kissed his cheek. "You come back anytime, Papi. But next time you have to show us your bare bum." She laughed out loud as the other girls giggled and they all went back down the shore. Maybe they would continue their play. Lorenzo smiled and started walking back to town with a story for Panos, perhaps.

*** 

Several weeks passed. Lorenzo was working on a new novel. Panos was working on a new poem. They had both enjoyed the story of the nude bathing beach over glasses of the last of the tsipouro. Finally the tasty drink was all used up and they would continue in their cups with ouzo that was almost as refreshing and invigorating.

Late one evening Pup led the way to the bungalow with Lorenzo following behind. They had dined on some freshly cooked moussaka. Olimpia made it especially for him today. A small celebration of his latest book being published. It was the last sunny days of summer now with the evenings becoming cooler. Tonight it was warmer than it had been for some time. He could feel that is still the sizzling hot summer he had enjoyed so much on the island. 

He leaned his walking stick against the doorjamb and they entered the tiny two room house. No need for keys here. It was always unlocked. Suddenly Pup bayed into the quiet, still darkness of the unlighted room. Lorenzo quickly switched on the light. There was Maryam sitting on the cot that he slept on each night.

"Surprised, Papi?" It was clear that she was blushing almost scarlet red even through her lovely tan. But she sat up proudly with her shoulders back, awaiting a reprimand, perhaps. Pup rushed over to her and greeted her, jumping up on her knees, then going back out to lie on the cools stones of the veranda, looking out towards the Aegean.

Smiling gently, Lorenzo went over to the small hotplate he used to heat water and started the teapot warming up for some tea. 

"it's a wonderful surprise, Kitten. What are you up to, little one?" He sat beside her on the comfortable bed. 

She placed a small hand on his thigh and looked into his jade green eyes. "I think you know why I'm here, Papi. I really like you, so much. I have for a long time now. I mean, almost all summer. That's a long time, don't you think?" She giggled. "For Kittens a whole summer is a long time, you know."

"Sweetie, you really don't know me as well as you should. I mean, there's something about me that you really need to know. I can't give you what I'm thinking you want. What you need from a man. Right? Your Papi has a little problem." He was resigned now. He had lost his Alicia many years ago. He was going to lose this girl, Maryam, as well. Nothing he could do about it. "Lovely girl, I've had an operation. Understand? They took something out of me and I can't make love the way men should."

"Who says? How do you know, Papi? I don't believe it. I saw you happy to see us on the beach that day. I saw you. How do you know you can't have fun with me, my boy?" And she quietly reached over to touch him. Touching his groin. Touching his manhood. And it was growing. He felt it growing as it had in past. Not as hard and not as strong, maybe. But it was growing. 

His Kitten leaned in and kissed his lips. Softly and gently, still holding him more tightly now. Tasting him and probing with her tongue. And he kissed her in return, wrapping his arms about her aristocratic dancer's shoulders, drawing her close in the embrace of love.

They were startled by the teapot starting whistling of the teapot. They both laughed. 

Lorenzo arose, went to the hotplate, and turned the burner off. He looked over as Maryam was pulling her floral frock up and over her head. She tossed her short, curly hair about and grinned. Her breasts had never really needed a bra and she wore none now. She quickly stood and pulled her panties off, tossing them into the corner. 

His cock was hard. Hard enough. He knew that now. And he approached her as she sat on the edge of the cot. Her hands reached out and pulled his linen trousers down. His prick popped up and she giggled, leaning over to lick the tip. Her hand gripped it and slowly caressed it with her soft fingers then squeezed it to make the head still harder for her teeth to grasp and nibble.

His hand gently petted her hair, loving his Kitten. He quickly now, eagerly, got rid of all of the clothing he wore. Tossing aside the shirt, trousers, and sandals. He picked her up in his arms for the simple joy of holding his tiny dancer, then he laid her down. He got onto the bed with his bent knees spread on each side of her head. He leaned down to begin his adoration of his little one once more. 

Lorenzo started praising her body by tasting her honeyed essence. Tasting the little kitty she displayed for him, whimpering quietly while he spread her lips, ran a finger inside, and licked the tiny clit he had exposed. She moaned and tightened her grip on his erect prick. Her two small hands held it tightly again as her mouth enveloped it. Sucking loudly and with passionate need. She wanted to return his praise the best way she knew how.

He began thrusting into her mouth and throat, causing a gagging sound. But she took all of him without refusal. He kept fucking into her mouth for several minutes until he felt her trembling with another orgasm. She was tickling his pucker hole, teasing him. Then felt himself approaching something close to an orgasm.

Lorenzo pulled out as Maryam reluctantly released him. But he needed her pussy now. And he knew she wanted that, too. That was what she had arrived here tonight he was certain. He placed himself above her and she helped him by guiding his hardness into her slit. She was so incredibly wet now that his cock seemed to glide with no effort at all into the sticky opening. His cock had lost some of its stiffness but it soon resumed the hardness he needed. He began fucking her with a gusto he had not felt in months, if not years.

Their love making went on for several minutes and as it went on he felt her tremors of delight more and more often. Then, as he fucked into her especially hard, she grasped his arms, her fingernails scratching his flesh, and she screamed loudly.

Pup bayed once more in concern. Lorenzo pumped into her faster now and cried out, "no Pup. No, no, no. Oh, fuck yes." He felt his own massive orgasm begin. Not a liquid one and no ejaculation would happen. But he felt the orgasm, none the less. He experienced the pleasure of a true orgasmic rapture.

He collapsed on her lithe body and she hugged him close, murmuring endearments into this ear. "My boy, yes, my boy. Good, so good, Papi."

***

Several days later they were sitting at a small table outside Panos' cafe having some morning Greek coffee. Lorenzo liked his extra sweet. The terrier was lying as his feet and Maryam was looking down the street to the beach area.

"Papi, I'm going to go now and get my bikini. It's time for me to get to the beach and get warmer before the chilly autumn weather begins. It's a lovely day. Come with me, Papi? Please, I've never seen you lying on the beach."

"You never shall, Kitten. I don't play that game. I do play a lot of other things, as you well know by now. No, Pup and I need to do some writing. Run along and have fun."

She grinned, leaning down to kiss him, then skipped away, flipping up her skirt to give him a view of her long dancer's legs and her tight bum. As she disappeared down the lane Lorenzo smiled into the cafe and yelled out to Panos. "My friend, we are off."

"Be well, Lorenzo. Peace be with you."

The two, Pup and Lorenzo, strolled away towards the Aegean sea to continue his story.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments