Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lioness: The Beginning

"Meet Jessica Edwards"

14
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Jessica Edwards was as unordinary as it was possible to be.

For starters, she was six feet, one inch tall. She had thirty-five-inch legs. She had fiery red hair that cascaded down to her shoulders and blue eyes that put the brightest of skies to shame. Her face was strong, yet cute. She had an exceptionally athletic build, which managed to not compromise her feminine beauty. Her breasts were 36D and she had a six-pack, which bordered on an eight-pack when she was breathing hard.

In school, she was a gifted athlete. At fourteen, she was national champion in the two-hundred meters and high jump. She excelled in diving from three meters. She left her high school in Seattle, Washington at eighteen with three national championships to her name, two for the two-hundred meters and one for high jump. However, her main love was soccer. By the time she was twelve, she was being scouted by universities. She played as a right-back in defense and was adventurous, liked to attack and had the natural athleticism to get up and down the pitch all game. It didn't hurt her cause that she had a penchant for scoring wondrous long-range goals.

She received a scholarship to play soccer at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. She studied and played for the Fighting Irish for three years before graduating upon where she was immediately drafted by the National Women's Soccer League team Seattle Reign FC. She was sorely looking forward to going home after three years living away half way across the country.

Before she played for the Seattle Reign, though, she played for her country, at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, where her country won gold. She played in every game at the Olympics, scoring two goals, including a game-winning free kick in the semi-finals.

So, Jessica Edwards was as unordinary as it was possible to be.

And that is without even considering her secret.

Jessica Edwards was a superhero.

When Jessica was ten, she developed a mysterious condition in her spleen. Doctors had vague ideas but nothing concrete. They tried something experimental. Nanotechnology. Jessica had nanites sent into her where something totally unpredictable happened. The nanites destroyed the illness in Jessica's spleen but didn't stop there. They sailed around her body fixing anything that could be fixed and improving anything that could be improved.

A slight weakness in her right eye was totally transformed as her eye went from under-performing to having X-Ray vision. Her muscles became stronger, her reflexes faster, her hearing more acute and the nanites opened up more of her brain capacity. While the average person consciously uses twenty percent of their brain, Jessica used forty-five percent.

She had never considered superheroism until after a football match one day and talking with her coach. They had lost three-nil, conceding the final goal after Jessica made a wayward pass.

"Where was your head today?" asked Coach.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders, ashamed.

"It's like... like you walked on that pitch today expecting to win and that you wouldn't have to work for it. Let me tell you something, Edwards, no matter how good you are, no matter how much better you are than other players you will always, ALWAYS, have to put in your best effort, because if you don't, things like today happen."

Jessica nodded, tears stinging her eyes.

"Listen, Jessica, it's not about working for your team mates, or for me or anyone else.  This is about doing it for yourself. Don't you want to be able to look back on your life and know that you did your best and you did what's right? What if firefighters didn't try their best? What if nurses didn't? What if Superman didn't show up?"

Jessica looked at her coach.

"We all have an obligation to do what's right to the best of our abilities."

Those words never left Jessica's head. As well as training harder and committing more on the soccer pitch, she began to train in parkour, Ju-Jitsu, and kickboxing. The image of Superman not showing up haunted her and made her feel a weight of responsibility.

At fifteen, she stopped a bank robbery. At sixteen, she immobilized a would-be presidential assassin. At eighteen, she saved a boy from a collapsed building using her X-Ray right eye to locate him. She grew into her role of superheroine. Despite a tempestuous first several years, she learned to balance her personal and professional lives with her heroine life.

So much so, she even created an alter ego for herself; The Lioness.

She made a costume by sending fabrication requests to lots of different companies to avoid suspicion. She had made a gold costume of stolen lycra sportswear fashioned together with kevlar body armor she had "acquired" from a lackadaisical police station and a protective eye mask connected to a sleeve hood, all spray painted gold.

The Lioness quickly gained notoriety in Seattle as a true hero of right and virtue. Jessica Edwards was also excelling. Seattle Reign won the National Women's Soccer League in 2020, to go with her Olympic gold medal.

Jessica Edwards had it all, except she didn't. Despite all the success, the adulation, the sponsorship money and the beloved Lioness, she had one glaring hole in her life: Love.

Jessica had barely had boyfriends growing up, nevermind loves. Most boys she did date were either intimidated by her, became horribly competitive or couldn't handle her busy life. And she was still a virgin.

She craved to know love and affection but had no idea where to look for someone that would love her. Furthermore, her virginity becoming a cross to bear, she was scared to lose it while so eager to be disposed of it.

One night, dressed as the Lioness, she sat upon a wall keeping an eye out for dangers when she saw a couple laughing and giggling through the alley below, blissfully unaware of her.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

They were smiling broadly, enveloped in each other's arms and kissing. Jessica smiled at the beauty of their love but her melancholy constricted her throat and made her stomach uneasy.

The man picked up the woman in his arms and spun around before pressing her gently against the wall of the alley. The woman's eyes burned with lust in the dim night and her open mouth gasped passion.

"Do me," said the woman in a voice of command and begging.

The Lioness froze. She didn't want to stick around to watch knowing it was wrong.  Yet her body, for all its magnificent nanite-empowered abilities, would not move.

"With so much pleasure," replied the man, in eager delight.

Lioness' heart began to hammer in her chest. She wanted to look away at least, but her enhanced vision was transfixed on the couple ten feet below her. She was beyond thankful for her kevlar-lined suit, else they'd surely hear the rhythmic pounding of her heart.

The couple kissed intensely, groping each other, pulling and tugging at their clothes.Their kiss broke and they both giggled excitedly. The man kissed the woman's neck and her lust poured out of her in gasps and sighs as she hurriedly opened the man's trousers.

As she withdrew his member, even from ten feet away, Lioness could see that this man was healthily endowed. She felt embarrassed, nervous and scared, yet still could not remove her gaze from the lovers.

Lioness, while still a virgin, was not completely naive and was fully aware of the arousal she could feel building in her pubic region. She felt so guilty. She was secretly watching two young lovers in an intimate moment, unable to remove herself and she was becoming aroused. She felt so conflicted.

The man below, having his impressive manhood greedily stroked by his lady, hurriedly lifted her skirt and removed her panties by tearing the material clean in two. The woman whimpered and gasped.  She held his face and seared her lust into his eyes before kissing him with more intensity than Lioness (or her alter ego) had ever witnessed.

Unable to help herself, Lioness slowly and softly began to roll her hips on the wall. Her pubis rubbed against the cold, hard stone stimulating her clitoris.

The woman pulled her lover's intensely erect penis to her sex opening and when his engorged helmet penetrated her feminine gender for the first moment her mating call into the night was loud, guttural and so arousing for Lioness.

The man giggled and covered his woman's mouth, who just gasped and breathed hard and tried to ride her man's cock.

The man retained his hand over her mouth and slowly began pushing his rigid shaft deep into the woman's body. Lioness sat mesmerized, her sex blossoming in her tight suit against the wall and listened to the woman's muffled moans and cries as her vagina was invaded by her lover's large penis.

Finally, the man was fully embedded in her sex canal. He began thrusting hard, grunting into the humid night, making his mare moan in burning pleasure completely unaware he was being viewed by super-vision. 

Lioness rolled her hips quicker, almost dry humping the wall. Her arousal was so intense in her she wanted that man's penis inside her there and then.

The couple below fucked vigorously for several minutes before the man gasped loudly and moaned long and hard as he tried to continue his thrusting into his lover through his orgasm. The man and woman slumped into a hug and the woman held her man as though she held her most cherished possession in the world and smiled to herself so broadly.

Melancholy poured over Lioness like a cold shower. Her arousal ebbed away like a taunting tide. She looked at the woman and longed to feel what she was feeling in that moment.

The man released himself from her, embraced and said with a grin, "Your turn to cum."

And with that, he lowered himself to his knees, disappeared under her skirt, and within seconds the woman was moaning, groaning and gasping. Her eyes rolled in her head before rolling upwards and landing on Lioness.

Lioness froze. She was horrified. The woman was being pleasured and was looking at her. But the woman didn't seem to mind, in fact, she seemed to be enjoying it. Lioness' heart couldn't beat fast enough, yet the woman below was teetering on orgasm quite happy to be watched. She pulled her top up and bared her breasts to Lioness.

Lioness' pussy flooded instantaneously, but she still couldn't find her impetus to move.

The woman massaged her breasts for a minute or two (or years, Lioness had no idea) before her orgasm consumed her and she screamed into the night so loud, that two cats meowed and ran from the alley and a dog a few blocks away began barking.

The scream was so loud, it broke Lioness' paralysis and she scrambled off the wall and landed silently on the other side behind some bushes. She crouched down, removed her hooded mask and realized she was sweating profusely. Furthermore, she noticed the gusset of her suit was sodden. Not a great look for a superhero.

She thought about what she had just seen and she could not remove the look on the woman's face after the sex from her mind; the bliss, the contentment, the satisfaction, the pride and the love.

She craved those feelings so much.

She resolved, that Lioness would fight crime and Jessica Edwards would find love.

To Be Continued.....

 

 

Published 
Written by St_Crispins_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments