Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighborly Thing To Do Part 1

"Unique friends with benefits"

25
10 Comments 10
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"All constructive comments that will help me improve my writing will be appreciated. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thank you"

My name is Quinn. I am sixty-two, retired, and living the good life in the Valley of the Sun.

About a year ago, I moved back to my old neighborhood in Arizona. The subdivision had not changed much in five years. I just moved into a smaller house on the lower level of the complex. It was perfect for me. My place was between a seasonal couple from Europe and Jon and Abby. Jon and Abby had been married for over thirty years and were fun-loving people. Abby was approaching sixty, pretty face, solidly built, 40DD tits, and a plump butt. She loved to wear tank tops and shorts. Even at her age, she was a head-turner. We all got along well.

As I settled into my home, I became the local expert on plants and gardening. College courses in botany, horticulture, and soil were helpful. I helped everyone in the neighborhood. I was working in my front yard when Abby called me over to her yard. She wanted her yard to be more colorful.

I said, "Get rid of all the brittle bushes. They are just tumbleweed. Go to the nursery and get some new plants. I'll pull out the brittle bushes while you are gone."

Abby showed up with the plants, and I had already done the prep work. Abby decided to be the job's foreman, and I would be the flunky laborer. Abby watched me plant the shrubs. As she bent over to check my work, I got the tit shot of the day. Those magnificent breasts hung down as she bent over. Abby caught me looking down at her tank top.

Abby said, "Quinn, you enjoying the view?"

"Yeah, beats the hell out of plants."

Abby just laughed and shook her head. She knew I loved what I had seen and was a typical guy. The two of us finished the replanting, and I did not get another look at paradise.

About five o'clock, Jon came over. I thought he was pissed off that I had eyeballed Abby's chest. Instead, he invited me to dinner to do gardening. I told him, "Great, I will be there at seven."

I got cleaned up and went to dinner. I even brought the wine. We had a great dinner, and then Abby disappeared. Jon and I talked about sports. Then Jon threw me a curveball and changed the subject.

Jon said, "I would like you to watch Abby and I have sex. We think it would spice up our marriage."

He caught me off guard, and I replied, "Wait a minute. Is Abby agreeable to my watching?"

"Abby picked you."

I sat there a moment and said, "Okay." We went into the house and straight to the main bedroom. Jon started to get me a chair, but I went into the kitchen and got one of the island stools. I'd get a bird's-eye view of the action, but there was no Abby.

Suddenly, the door to the main bathroom/closet opened, and there was Abby. She was dressed in a black bustier trimmed in silver, black stockings, and high heels. She beamed sex and was ready for action.

Jon and Abby began to kiss passionately. Jon worked his hands to Abby's large breasts with erect, rock-hard nipples. She seemed to like the audience, and I was enjoying the show. Jon was exploring her and her clean-shaven cunt. Abby was making low throaty noises, and her pussy was glistening. He finally started to eat her pussy. Abby loved it and let out a yelp. She had some small climaxes, but nothing for the record books. Next, it was Jon's turn.

Jon was your average stud, but Abby was a different story. You could tell that she loved sex. Abby was a volcano of sex waiting to erupt. She was noisy and had a filthy mouth—something I would not have expected from her.

What knocked me off my stool was when Abby began performing oral sex on Jon. She did not waste any time. Abby licked and sucked his cock. She then put the cock between her teeth and beat it with her tongue. I genuinely believe that she was trying to suck his penis off his body. I have to give Jon credit; he did not blow his load. He hung on for dear life.

Next, she let go of Jon's manhood, and he got between her legs. He began fucking her like an engine piston, with Abby meeting him on every stroke. This went on for a good ten minutes before the finale.

Jon yelled, "I'm cumming."

Abby responded, "Let me have that hot cum. I need a warm feeling inside of me."

The two of them shook in unison and climaxed together. Abby had completely wiped Jon out. She had a look of peace and contentment. Abby looked at me, smiled, winked, licked her lips, and nodded, "Yes."

I was stunned, aroused, and confused about what to do and say.

Luckily, Jon said, "Thanks, you made this a gigantic success."

Abby agreed, and I returned to my home. I was dazed by what I had just witnessed. I did not know if they wanted a critique or just an audience. After Jon and Abby's sexual escapade, they asked me to watch them five more times. Each time, it was something different. I saw sixty-nine, hand job/facial, blow job, and Abby masturbating to climax.

Every time I went home, I wondered what was happening and what my role was in this scenario.

I heard Abby's car peel out down the street a few months later. I figured that she had forgotten something important. Two days later, I was wrong. Jon had dropped dead at work. Their daughters came over and informed me of the entire situation.

The girls told me about the funeral, Abby's plans, and what was happening.

She would temporarily leave Arizona to live with each daughter for ninety days, getting things sorted in her mind.

After about six or seven months, I got a phone call from Abby's eldest daughter. Her mom was returning to Arizona, so could I pick her up at Sky Harbor?

I said, "Absolutely, just give me the flight number and other info. I'll wait for Abby's call in the cell phone lot."

The daughter told me that Abby would arrive on Wednesday afternoon.

...

The future will follow in Part 2.

EmiliaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaJones

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments