Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Peeping Tom - Day Four

"Day four, and i get to spy on another neighbour with surprising effect"

10
1 Comment 1
25.7k Views 25.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Day four and I take my place in the attic, stripped naked and sat looking out of the slightly open window.

To my right the college girl’s light is on and I just catch her slipping off her pyjama top to reveal her pert, pinkie, little tits, but today she is in a hurry. Barely did I have my hand on my cock when she has done her bra up and is in the process of slipping it around her body and putting her boobs away in the lovely little cups. Within seconds she has put her blouse on and left the room, turning off the light on route.

Elsewhere is dead as a dodo, both Jean and Deb have their curtains closed, but I wait in hope, I can give it 10 minutes.

As I wait, I occasionally stoke my prick, maintaining it in a semi-erect state in anticipation that I will get lucky again today.

Finally, I gasp, movement two doors down from Jean’s house. The curtains open and standing in the window is Elaine wearing a silky type dressing gown. She is a tall woman, slim with large boobs. In her late forties, she has short dark hair and a pale complexion.

As I stare at her through the telescope, I can see that she is talking to somebody, Trevor her husband I presume, who is not in view.

Then out of the shadows, I can see him move forward, he too is wearing a matching dressing gown, but his is bulging out at the front. Partly due to a small beer gut, but mainly as it is very clear he is hard and erect.

Stepping up behind Elaine he puts his hands on her shoulders and is slowly rubbing his hard cock against her arse. She smiles, but continues to look straight in my direction.

The she laughs, and he smiles as he reaches around and undoes the tie at the front of her gown. As he pulls it open Elaine does not move, as bit by bit she is exposed to anybody who happens to glance up to their window.

At last Trevor has it open wide and starts to slip it off her shoulders, and my hand is firmly around my shaft. I have known the pair of them sometime and as I said earlier Elaine’s tits are big, but as they hang almost next to her belly button I realise just how long, and saggy they are, and how much her bras must lift and hold up.

Her areolas are a light dusky pink and oval in shape and her nipples semi-erect. From here I let my eyes travel south to take in her completely shaved pubic area.

I start slowly pulling my prick as Trevor lets the gown drop to the floor before putting both arms around her, grabbing her right breast with his right hand and lifting the flabby flesh up high and towards her own lips. His left hand he slides across her bare pubic mound and gently starts rubbing her clit at the top of her neat labia.

Elaine tips her head forward, and licks over her hard nipple, her tongue flicking it back and forth. With her breast being so long and saggy I can see licking her nipple is no real effort for her at all.

Without warning she rocks her head back, her mouth open as if giving out a gasp and I turn my attention to her pubic mound. Trevor’s hand is right over it and it is very clear that he has parted her pussy lips and has stuck at least two of his fingers deep in to her love tunnel and has started hand fucking her.

Elaine is now leaning right back onto Trevor, eyes closed, legs open, as he continues to slide his fingers in and out of her pussy. At the same time his right hand is pulling and moulding her right breast, the loose flesh spilling over and through his palm as he occasionally slips his hand down the length of it and pulling at her nipple lets the weight of it hang between his finger and thumb.

As I watch I grope my own flabby man boob, trying to imagine what that beautiful tit must feel like to have in my hand. My other hand is wanking my stubby cock at a pace I feel I can maintain if I am to see all of this sex show taking place right in front of Trevor and Elaine’s window for anybody to see.

After a few minutes, for the first time, Elaine turns away from the window, freeing herself from Trevor’s hands. She says something and they both look out of the window and smile, then she undoes the front of his gown, pushing it open to reveal his hard, erect cock and saggy balls all covered with a mass of pubic hair.

Elaine drops to her knees before him and whilst he slides off his robe she takes his shaft into her right hand and starts to stroke it, at the same time tipping her head forward she runs her tongue over the helmet.

As Trevor looks down, Elaine slides her lips over his dick head and then slowly down his grisly pole, her hand she moves off his cock and underneath his hairy balls and starts to massage them.

In no time at all his prick is deep in her mouth and her nose is buried in the pubic hair as he puts his hands behind her head and pushes himself in deeper still.

With a gag Elaine pulls back opening her mouth to cough before again tightening her lips around his shaft and down towards the base of it.

Khate_Cutie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khate_Cutie

This time however she does not stop at the base and hold her position she slips her lips back up his cock, and back down and up and so on.

Trevor is still facing out towards the window but his eyes are shut and his head tipped back as he enjoys fucking Elaine’s mature face.

Finally after a few minutes Elaine pulls back and lets his hard cock bounce into her face. Enjoying the little bit of dominance Trevor sways his hips and whilst she kneels in front of him smiling he slaps her from cheek to cheek with his hard erect meat.

Elaine stands up and again facing out of the window she puts her hands on the window board and leans right forward, thrusting her arse back into the room.

I can’t believe my luck as they both stare in my direction for a moment, she speaks to him and I guess she wants him to take her doggy fashion right in the window.

Trevor, with his cock in his hand makes his way to her rear and makes himself comfortable behind her; whilst she remains motionless her huge saggy breasts hanging down almost touching the window board she is leaning on.

Gently holding Elaine by her hips, Trevor arches his torso back and from the sudden jolting wobble of her boobs I can tell he has forced his hard cock deep into Elaine’s pussy.

At first he pushes himself in and out slowly, her face is all smiles and her wonderful long tits are swinging in a light circular motion. My thirst for hanging breasts is more than being catered for as the long fleshy mammeries point towards the window board, her nipples are hard and very distinct, and I start to speed up with my wanking.

As Trevor picks up the pace so her beautiful fun bags swing further and further, the fat in them rippling as they almost fold due to their weight and sagginess.

Looking at him, his face is now red and tense, his body taught and his grip now so much tighter as he starts to pump her harder and faster.

Elaine now has her eyes firmly shut, her mouth wide open and her breasts flapping and swaying out of control, almost hitting the glass, before swinging back to under her stomach and her arms.

I am now pulling my hard cock furiously, never outside on-line porn, have I seen such a pair of tits bounce around so violently.

Their weight must be getting to Elaine as she raises one hand off the window board briefly and scoop up her pale free flowing flesh.

Just as quickly she drops them, letting them shudder back to their vertical shape and she arches her back. Looking at Trevor he has also arched back and now hold himself rigid. It is very clear he is pumping her full of his hot sticky spunk and she is coming on his throbbing cock so I wank myself as hard as I can so I cum simultaneously almost as if I was involved.

My hot load shoots straight into my paper tissue, although some flies onto the floor in front of me. As I look back to Trevor and Elaine’s window he has stepped back, his cock semi-limp and she stands back up, legs still partly open and her fabulous boobs laying back on her rib cage.

As Trevor passes her a tissue she puts it between her legs and with a slight frown and smile she must push his white nectar back out of her pussy.

Finally as I stand to get ready to clear up Trevor steps forward and stands next to Elaine and they both stare, smiling and wave in my direction.

Surely that wasn’t for me was it, I turn around, my god, I left the landing light on, my upper body and telescope would have been back lit throughout the whole show and they were performing for me.

What will happen when I bump into them? Will they say anything in front of my wife? Or to any of my other neighbours?

I look back and they wave again, so gingerly I return the wave and to that Elaine scoops up her ample tits in her hands, and gives them a little wobble before she and Trevor both disappear to the back of the room or to the bathroom.

So many questions unanswered, and my last day on leave tomorrow. Dare I even look tomorrow in case word has got out?

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments