Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voyeur In Me

"Warm yellow rays of light appeared to focus on your open thighs and revealed your glistening swollen"

9
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Back from an early morning jog, I quietly slipped into your bedroom as the morning light began it's dance across the bed. Slow slithering shadows seemed to caress and lick at your near naked body. You laid there spooning your body pillow, with one leg draped over it. Warm yellow rays of light appeared to focus on your open thighs and revealed your glistening swollen lips. I noticed your fingertips nestled between your outer lips and your inner thigh, as if readied for duty. The soft cotton sheets covered only a small portion of the small of your back and the top part of your ass cheeks. The view was both artistic and highly erotic. Watching you sleep had become one of my favorite past times.

I felt my cock stir inside my shorts as I moved to your bed's edge, like a voyeur drawn to a partially opened window. I knelt at the foot of your bed to get a better view, and watched as your fingers twitched, then slowly rubbed your inner thighs. My cock throbbed as you slipped your fingers between your swollen lips, moistening the tips before you rubbed your engorged cli t . The muscles in your ass quivered slightly as you pushed your clit against your fingertips. A faint moan signaled pleasure. My breath quickened as I watched your fingers slide between your lips and slowly piston between your soft fleshy folds. The warm sunlight made your wet fingertips glisten.

My mouth craved to have a taste of you, but the voyeur in me kept me still...watching. My cock throbbed and begged to be released from its prison of cotton. I remained there, captured by your act of selfish pleasure. My hands slid inside the top of my athletic shorts as my hard cock begged to be released. I stretched the elastic band over my hips, and lowered my shorts to mid thigh, and releasing my large throbbing cock as it sprang upward, ready for action. At full attention, I took hold of my shaft, and gave it a few firm tugs. Then I stood up and quietly dropped my shorts to the floor, kicking my running shoes off in the same motion.

I watched the steady rhythm of your hips pressing your hairy lips against your fingers. An orgasm was on the menu for this morning I could tell. I stood completely mezmerised by the slow gyration of your hips as your pleasure intensified. I struggled to control my animalistic urges. Deep low moans told me you are about to cum. I stroked my cock to the rhythm of your thrusting hips, as if 'air fucking' you. Your heavy breathing became louder and morphed into deep primal moans. I watched as your fingers worked faster and deeper into your love hole. Moans gave way to shrieks of pleasure and shaking glute muscles announced your orgasm. Your ass cheeks squeezed together in jerking thrusting motions. Your love muscles clinched your fingers in a death grip as you ground hard against your long slender fingers. Then a beautiful flood of goo enveloped your fingers as a series of deep sighs escaped from deep inside you. Your ass muscles relaxed and slowed to a more caressing pace as the first orgasm of the morning welcomed you.

You laid there breathing heavily, still lost in a transitional state between a sleeping fantasy and reality. Your fingers lightly caressed your pussy, rewarding her for the immense pleasure she just delivered. Sticky goo coated your fingers and instinctively, you raised them to your nostrils first, then to your mouth to taste the fruits of your labor.

"That looks delicious." I said, startling you, and shattering your most intimate moment.

You turned onto your side to face me, pulling covers over you as you moved.

"How long have you been here? How long have you been watching me? What are you doing dammit?'' you fired off in rapid succession which caught me unprepared and surprised.

I stood there with a sheepish grin as you questioned me, your eyes darting up and down, surveying my state of undress. You stared at my near naked body, angry, confused, embarrassed, but still highly sexually charged. Still highly aroused, you licked your lips, biting the lower one in your usual provocative manner, as you now focused your attention on my shriveling erection.

"So fucker, are you aroused or aren't you?" you asked as you watched my erection whither.

"You got a hard on watching me masturbate, but now you're limp? How long were you watching me? What were you going to do, jack off on me?" you asked, this time with more firmness in your voice.

"I watched long enough to have witnessed the most erotic form of self indulgence I have ever seen." I answered as I gripped my semi-erect cock, wagging it, begging for the hardness to return as quickly as it had disappeared.

"So... you thought it was ok to violate my personal space during such an intimate time did you? You fucking asshole!" you said as you raised the pitch of your voice. "If I wanted you to watch me masturbate, don't your think I would invite you to to watch me masturbate?" you continued, once again ratcheting up the tone of voice.

"I know, but... Yeah, I guess so... But...", I stuttered as I tried to defend myself.

You looked at me for what seemed like an eternity, letting me fidgit, squirm and feel ashamed for intruding on your privacy. Before I could finish my lousy attempt at an apology , you pulled back the the covers, and patted the bed next to you.

"Come here baby. Lucky you, my fingers only get me warmed up."

Lust filled your eyes as I moved onto the bed and gently began to caress your legs, slowly moving my hand up your silky thigh. You pulled me into you, kissing me as only you do. Heat from your body warmed me as our bodies became one flesh.

You stopped kissing me long enough to ask, 'So baby, did you really really love what you saw? Did your naughty lil whore excite you?'

"How could I not love it?" I answered. "I love you, I love making love with you, I love everything about you. Of course I loved watching you masturbate. You are my naughty lil slut. What pleases you pleases me."

Your labored breathing told me you were very turned on by the conversation.

"Mmmmmmm , Really?" you asked, as you reached for my cock.

I nodded my head yes as I leaned in to steal another kiss.

Then without speaking a word, you laid back down, your legs fell wide open. As you stared deeply into my eyes, you began to caress your heaving titties, rubbing your hard nipples between your fingers and pulling them as you gently pinched them. Your hips slowly moved up and down. You pushed your tits together, squeezing them. Instinctively, your body responded to your touches and began to slowly writhe. Then dipped your fingers in your sticky goo and smeared it on both nipples. Your eyes searched mine, watching me as I enjoyed your show.

"Are you liking the show so far baby?" you whispered as your eyelids closed.

I studied your moves as you slid one hand toward your tummy, nail tips gently raking your soft tan flesh. The other hand moved up your body, squeezing your titty, and then moved to your face and traced the lines of your parted lips, before they slipped between them. You extended your tongue and it darted between your fingers and around them, sucking them noisily. My eyes followed your other hand as it slipped between your outstretched legs, followed shortly thereafter, by the saliva covered fingers. You ran both hands down between your thighs, feeling the silky smoothness that covered your muscular legs. Using the backs of both thumbs, you brushed the outer swollen lips of your pussy. As the length of both thumbs pressed them together, you moaned, and bit your lower lip as your eyelids flickered then closed again.

You slowly rubbed the outer folds up and down as blood filled your lips to their meaty fullness. I watched as your fingers smeared the wetness up and down your slit, then disappeared inside you again. Your back arched and hips pushed hard to meet your delving fingers.

"Ahhhhhhhh", you faintly moaned. "That feels so good. I love the feel of my pussy baby. Don't you?" you asked without ever opening your eyes.

With two fingers, you parted and spread your lips, exposing your pink wetness and your hard peanut. Then your slipped fingers inside you, dampening your fingertips before smearing your juices in circles around your nub. The sensation of rubbing your hypersensitive clit, still fresh from the last orgasm, sent shivers across your body.

"Oh my gawwwwwwwwwd I love masturbating." you deeply sighed as your eyes barely peeked open.

You rolled and massaged your hard clit as fingernails raked your inner thighs. Your hips thrusted upward and in circles as if being fucked. You dug deep inside that matted patch of wet hairy flesh with two fingers, and extracted an offering of hot sticky goo.

"Baby," you said between heavy breaths, "You said I looked delicious. Taste me. Am I?" As your gooey covered fingers touched my lips.

I took your hand in mine, and licked and sucked the sweet nectar from your fingers. The sucking motion of my tongue on your fingers gave you more pleasure. Your gaze never left my tongue and lips as I deftly removed every last remnant of the sweetness from your fingers. I watched intently as your lips mimiced my licking and sucking motion.

You looked at me wontingly as you turned onto your tummy, spreading your legs wide, slapping one cheek and running your hand between your legs from behind. Then you laid face down and I watched your hand slide under your tummy and reappear between your legs, fingers parting drenched lips. You rocked back and forth against your hand and fingers as waves of pleasure took your breath away. No longer inhibited by embarrassment, and your confidence shored up by my arousal, you began to feel free to explore the depths of your passion.

Immediately, you were at full speed, grinding hard against yourself. I spread your legs wider and began to kiss up the backs of your thighs as my hand slid up next to yours.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

Both sets of fingers rubbed your clit and pussy lips. My other hand worked up your back and I ran my fingers through your gorgeous long dark hair. I took a handful of your hair and pulled it, arching your back, barely lifting your head from the pillow. Your back arched and you pushed your pussy harder against our probing hands and fingers. I pulled my juice soaked fingers from your pulsating pussy and rubbed your juices in small circles around your asshole, getting it nice and wet. With my fingers still pumping your pussy from behind, I pushed my thumb against your puckered asshole. You really loved this and your hips went wild, pushing hard against my thumb.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes baby, you know how I love my ass fingered and fucked. Mmmmm yes!" you groaned in a deep gravely voice.

You arched your back even more, begging for deeper, harder penetration. My thumb pressed against your tight little starfish and it slid in further. I kept my eyes fixed on your beautiful hairy pussy as my fingers pumped you hard from behind. Your musky fragrance was more than I could resist and I leaned over and covered your entire pussy with my open mouth. I licked your fingers as they continued to play, and forced my long tongue between your wet lips. You moaned loudly and reached behind you and took a handful of my hair, yanking me harder against your pussy. You ground against me as I sucked and bit and licked your pussy, as my thumb pistoned in your tight little asshole. I ran my face, my nose, my tongue across your wet pussy hair. Then I sucked your lips into my mouth and nibbled on them, causing you to squeal with delight. I swatted your ass cheeks, turning them red as I squeezed and spread them.

You pulled your knees under you, lifting your ass upwards...shoving your ass and pussy against my face with full force. I rubbed your clit as I licked and sucked you from behind. I could feel your body start to quiver uncontrolably and knew you are going to cum all over my face.

"Fill my mouth with your sweet hot cum baby." I told you between heavy breaths.

Your fingers clinched the fistsful of sheets as your body tensed for orgasm. You jerked against me hard as your body began to erupt.

Your moans quickly turn to screams, " Fuck your whore baby ......... Yes baby, that's it, suck my pussy that way.......... OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCKKKKKKK me baby, Please Fuck Me. Your slut wants your cock baby. I'm cummmmmmmmmming. OH OH OHHHHHHHH "

You fevorishly fucked my mouth... grinding your pussy and ass against my face, as you came all over me.

" OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSS, OH OH OH, I'M CUMMING DAMMIT." you moaned as your sweet nectar squirted my face. I had never seen you cum so hard.

" AAAAHHHHH Baby............ that's it my lil whore...... cum all over me......... I love to feel your juices on my face." I said as I licked at your juices.

I watched your juices flow down your inner thighs. You flowed like a river on me, and I now wanted to fuck that tight little pussy and ass. I wanted my throbbing hard cock covered in your sweet nectar.

We laid there for a few minutes, breathless, waiting for more energy.

I crawled back between your legs, spreading them wider with my knees, and tongued around your asshole, which made you shutter. I bit your ass cheeks and then kissed up the small of your back, as my cock brushed against your thighs. Then I kissed your shoulders and neck sending goose bumps across your body. You turned to face me as our lips meet. We shared long deep kisses as our bodies became motionless, briefly focused on our kisses. I turned you to face me and admired your hard nipples and your goosebump covered breasts. I teased each hard nipple, biting and sucking it as your back arched and you writhed against me. Then, we laid motionless again, gazing into each others eyes.......... lips very close, silently conspiring our next move.

I caressed your face as your eyes closed and your lips parted, expecting more kisses. I traced every small curve of your face, touching every part. I ran my fingers slowly across your neck and then gently squeezed your throat, then ran my fingers between your parted lips and let your tongue caress my fingertips. You skillfully sucked my fingers in as you watched my response.

" You know I want you sucking my cock don't you baby? Suck my cock like you sucked my fingers slut. Make me cum in your mouth." I said.

You nodded your head as you pushed my shoulder to roll me onto my back. You straddled me in a 69 position, your large firm titties on my stomach, your swollen dark pink pussy facing me. You rocked your hips against me as your pussy juices dripped onto my chest. My cock throbbed. You teased me with your ass and pussy as you slowly ground my chest. Then you slowly slid closer, until my chin was firmly pressed against your hairy pussy. Your sweet aroma filled my nostrils. I felt your fingers lightly rake the insides of my thighs and then my balls.

" Mmmmmmm, careful slut, you are going to make me cum before I get my blow job ." I moaned approvingly.

My arms wrapped around your tiny waist and my hands explored your every possible curve. I ran my hands slowly and firmly up and down your torso, memorizing every detail of your body. Then both hands moved over the small of your back and over your ass cheeks, cupping them in my large hands . My fingers slipped between your cheeks and stretched them wide and began to tongue your sweet honey hole and softly rub your pussy as you slowly stroked my cock. I felt your tongue lick the head and then your lips slip down the length of my shaft all the way to my balls. I moaned in pleasure as your lips glided up and down my cock, licking the head and stroking it with both hands before engulfing me again and again. One thing was for sure, you knew how to suck a big cock. During our time together, you had perfected the art.

I nibbled at your inner thighs and sucked every drop of your sweet juices as you flowed freely. Your hips grinding your gorgeous hairy pussy into my face. I swatted your ass as you sucked me. I had held off long enough. I needed to cum. I wanted to cum. It was no use to fight the urge any longer. You sensed I was ready and began to jack me off as your lips danced around the head of my cock. Knowing I was cumming only further excited you. As my precum formed droplets on the tip of my cock, you joined me and begin to orgasm again as I shot my hot load on your face and ejaculated in your open mouth. My cum splattered against your face and neck and dripped from your chin as you continued to grip my pulsing cock. Your muffled scream told me what my face already knew. Your legs trembled and pussy muscles tightened as a second stream of your cum splashed across my face and neck. Your screams and loud moans drowned out my own.

I didn't give you five seconds to rest as we both were still oozing cum, I slapped your ass hard, and told you, " Ride my cock lil slut."

You quickly obeyed, dripping a liquid trail of your hot sticky goo down my chest and stomach as you slid down my body. You smeared your cum around the head of my cock, then lifted yourself and straddled me reverse cowboy. In one swift motion, you took me fully to the balls.

" AAAAAOOOUUUUU!" you winced as my cock stret ched your tight pussy wide.

You knew it was going to hurt, but that pain you loved. You fucked me violently as I thrusted my cock hard and deep into your flowing pussy. Your cum was running down my shaft and onto my balls and thighs with each deep penetration . I could feel your fingers playing with my balls and shaft between each long hard thrust. You loved to be fucked hard, really hard. You leaned backwards onto me and lifted your knees to a squatting position. I squeezed your tits and pinched your hard nipples as we threw ourselves against each other in a fucking frenzy.

" Oh.... my... gawww....wwwd..... baby, this... is... the... fucking... I... craved. Fill your.... whore's... pussy... with cum... baby. Fuck... me... hard. YESSSSS ... that's how... I want... it baby." you moaned loudly. " C'mon baby... c'mon baby....give it to me hard mother fucker... that's how.... your slut... wants fucked." you stammered between bounces.

You reached under you and pulled my cock from your pussy and rubbed it in circles against your asshole, then slid down on my cock. Your ass was so hot and tight as I began to fuck it hard. I filled your tight ass with deep hard thrusts......stretching your little starfish wide. You slapped and played with your pussy as I ass fucked you. You could feel me starting to cum and beared down hard on me... wiggling, gyrating, grinding..... wanting me to fill your honey hole with hot cum.

" Your slut is going to cum again baby. I'm cummmmmmmming . FUCK MY ASS! FUCK YOUR WHORE'S ASS!! FILL ME WITH HOT CUM!" you dema nded.

I gripped your hips hard and pushed hard inside you, holding you in place as my last hard thrust delivered it's seed firmly in you. I unloaded several hard spurts of jism in your ass. Feeling me erupt inside your ass sent you over the edge too.

You screamed loudly as your body shook violently, and again, you came all over me. The sensation of cumming in your ass sent waves of pleasure inside you. I slapped your ass several times as your body convulsed and delivered another wave of orgasms. You rode my cock until every drop of cum was spent. Finally, you collapsed on me and we rolled to the side, exhausted and totally consumed. We shared a few tender kisses and caresses as our cum dripped on the sheets. My semi hard cock still nestled safely inside you.

After a long silence, you turned your head and whispered over your shoulder, " Baby, next time... you to masturbate for me."

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments