Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Neighbors – Part 2

"Connie joins her neighbors for more fun under the sun."

44
26 Comments 26
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

 

I could not help but glance at Bruce’s large flaccid cock, coated in our love juices as we walk hand in hand to his yard for more fun in the sun.

He opens the gate and there is Pamela, standing on a blanket near the lounge chair. She is licking my love juice from her finger.

“Come and sit on the lounge chair, Connie.”

As I walk over to the chair, Pam and Bruce embrace each other. I watch as their hands explore the contours of each other’s body. Taking my place on the lounger, I am only a mere few feet away as the two lovers continue fondling and kissing as if I am not there. The excitement of my watching, heats up their passion even more.

Bruce is now moving his hands to Pam’s breasts and pinches them. She is tracing her fingers along his torso and down to his cock, which is still slick with our love juices.

“Oh yes, pinch harder.” Pam moans into Bruce’s mouth as they kiss.

Taking both her hands, she slowly strokes her husband’s cock back to life while fondling his scrotum.

“Ooh, that’s it honey.” Bruce moans into Pam’s mouth as their hands awaken their lust for one another.

My fingers are squeezing the taught nipples protruding from my areola. The juices trickle out from my slit as I continue watching the two lovers. With my breathing quickening, I watch Bruce kiss his way down Pam’s body until he reaches the top of her bare mound.

Continuing to tease my nipples, my other hand travels down my body to the now wet slit which is waiting impatiently for fingers to do their magic. Bruce is now trailing his tongue along the velvety folds of Pam’s vagina as she grabs the back of his head with both hands.

Squeezing and pinching my nipples, Pam and I watch each other as my other fingers find their way to my slit. Both of us moan out as Bruce’s tongue snakes past the puffy folds and my fingers penetrate the depths of my pussy.

“Aarrgghh!” Pam and I moan out, as we feel the pleasure building up in our pussies.

I watch Bruce stroke his manhood, a drop of precum appears and he smears the fluid over the circumcised head. His tongue slips from Pam’s pussy and slides up her slit in search of that little button. When his tongue touches the stiff little clit, Pam whimpers and her body responds in convulsions.

“Mmm, please make me cum!” She moans out as Bruce teases her clit.

“Yes, that’s it, darling!”

Bruce’s oral assault on her pussy and her watching me knead my tits while fingering my juicy cunt, is moving her closer to orgasm. Her moaning becomes louder as Bruce fucks her with his tongue. My fingers slip from my pussy, covered in cum and pussy juice.

With every up stroke on his thick shaft, Bruce rubs the precum around the shaft on the down stroke.

Getting up from the lounger, I walk over to Pam and stand behind her. Taking my love juice covered fingers, I reach around and place them gently on her full lips. Pam opens her mouth and snakes her tongue around them as my other hand cups a breast, gently squeezing the supple flesh.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Pam closes her mouth around my fingers, she is trembling and I press myself against her as she climaxes.

Whimpers of, “Mmm, mmm” escape her slightly parted lips, allowing my fingers to slip out.

Rolling and pinching Pam’s stiff eraser size nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, Bruce sucks her clit as he finger fucks her pussy.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!”

Her knees weaken, Bruce and I lower her to the blanket. Pam is lying between us and we both kiss and caress her as she recovers from her orgasm.

“Honey, I need your cock in my pussy. Connie, sit on my face so I can taste some more of that delicious cocktail you and my husband made earlier.”

Bruce moves between his wife’s open legs, placing them on his shoulders. I straddle her mouth and lean forward, sharing a passionate kiss with Bruce.

Pressing my pussy onto her mouth, Pam snakes her tongue deep into the cum filled honey pot. Pam slurps up every drop of cocktail mixture, I cradle Bruce’s face in my hands and push my tongue deep in his mouth.

The sloshing sounds of his cock pounding away at Pam’s hot box fill the air. Both of us moan into the others mouth as we kiss more intensely.

With the hot sun beating down on our now sweaty bodies, Pam arches her back and groans out, “Aarrgghh!” as she climaxes.

I’m right behind her and pull back from Bruce, looking right into his ice blue eyes as I scream out, “Oh God, yes!” My tangy juice spills into Pam’s mouth as I hold still for her.

Bruce comes, grunting and groaning as his sperm fills Pam’s love tunnel to overflowing. I reach down, scoop up a gob of his love juice and hold my fingers close to his lips. We both lick them clean.

Bruce pulls his cock from Pam’s pussy as I move off of her face. The three of us lie on the blanket with Bruce in between us. After we recover, the three of us get up and head to the house.

As they lead the way to the shower, Pam asks, “Connie, what do you think about joining us on a regular basis watching and then joining us? Of course, we want you to continue watching from your yard and house.”

“Oh God Pam, I was hoping you would ask me to join the two of you, and of course I would be delighted to watch from my house and yard.”

“Okay, you two, let’s get in the shower,” Bruce says, turning on the water.

We join Bruce and enjoy one another’s body until it is time for me to go back home before my parents come home from work.

This is going to be some summer break from college.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments