Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Neighbors – Part 6

"Connie experiences her first gangbang with Bruce and Pam."

30
18 Comments 18
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

 

Lying on my side, between my lovers, I feel Bruce climb out of bed. I have been dozing on and off all night in anticipation of this afternoon and Pam is sound asleep. Bruce is now moving about and then I hear him go to the master bathroom.

When Bruce turns on the shower, I wait a moment and quietly slip out of bed so as to not wake Pam. I walk over to the shower and watch Bruce soap up his muscular torso, his eyes closed, basking in the warm water.

I slip in behind Bruce and slip my arms around him and take his erect manhood in my hands.

“Good morning, stud.” I whisper, as my hands slide along the thick shaft.

“Mmm, sweetie, good morning.”

Bruce takes his hands and joins mine in stroking his hard shaft, as we fondle his scrotum. Our hands move together, exploring every inch of his cock and balls.

Taking my hands away, I ask, “Bruce, hand me the soap.”

Bruce hands me the bottle and I squirt the soap onto his back. Pressing against his muscular back, I spread the soap around, using my breasts. I move slowly down to his tight ass, continuing to spread the soap over his butt cheeks with my breasts.

“Let go of your balls, use both hands on your cock and spread apart your legs.” I say, as I squirt the liquid soap at the top of his ass crack and watch the soap run down to his rosebud.

With one hand, I reach between his parted legs and fondle his balls. My other hand spreads the soap down Bruce’s ass crack to his rosebud. I move my fingers up and down the length of his crack as Bruce pumps his hard shaft and I continue fondling his balls.

Taking a finger, I rub my finger around the edges of Bruce’s rosebud.

“Oohh, Connie.” Bruce moans out, as his hands stroke his one-eyed monster.

Resting my finger against his opening, I tell Bruce, “Get, ready.”

“Yes, do it Connie.” Bruce says, as I flick my finger around his rosebud.

“Do what, Bruce?” I reply, squeezing his balls.

“Stick your finger up his tight ass, Connie.” Pam says, entering the shower.

“Well, Bruce?” I say, pressing my finger against his rosebud.

“Yes Connie, fuck my ass with your finger.” Bruce says, as Pam kneels in front of her husband.

Taking my soap covered index finger, I slowly and teasingly push barely into his tight brown hole.

“Aahh,” Bruce moans, at the feeling of my finger as he continues stroking his throbbing shaft while I fondle and squeeze his ball sac.

I pull my finger back out of Bruce’s ass so just the tip remains in and then I push my finger back in.

“Aarrgghh!” Bruce cries out, as I fuck his ass.

I continue fondling and squeezing his ball sac and Bruce jacks himself off as Pam says, “Come for me baby, spray my tits with your thick cream.”

Bruce strokes his cock faster and I fuck his ass faster while rolling his ball sac in my hand. It does not take Bruce much longer and he screams out…

“I’M CUMMING!”

Shoving my finger deep in his hole, I feel his ball sac empty its’ delicious treat.

“Yes, honey, cover my tits!” Cries out Pam.

I withdraw my finger from Bruce’s tight asshole as I watch him cover Pam’s full breasts with his thick, white load. Bruce and I help Pam to her feet and she licks Bruce’s fingers clean, savoring the taste of his seed.

When Pam finishes, she says, “Better get going, you don’t want to be late for your golf game. Connie and I are looking forward to this afternoon.”

With Bruce only feet away and finishing his shower, I lick his cum from her breasts as he watches. Every mouthful, I share with Pam in a very passionate kiss as our hands rub one another’s mounds.

“Girls, enjoy yourselves and I will see you this afternoon with the guys.” Bruce gives us a slap on our asses as he exits the shower, dresses and goes on his way.

“Let’s dry off and finish this in bed, Connie.”

After drying off, we walked to the bed holding hands. Standing at the foot of the bed, Pam and I kiss as she guides me onto my back. She moves up on the bed so that she is kneeling behind my head. Pam leans down and we share a gentle kiss that turns passionate with tongues entwined.

I suck Pam’s tongue and she in turn sucks mine. She takes my lower lip between hers and gently pulls, letting it pop out from her lips. I take her upper lip between my lips and gently pull, letting it pop out from between my lips. Our tongues swirl around in one another’s mouths one last time.

Pam breaks off the kiss and kisses her way down my neck. I kiss her neck as she moves further down. I feel her full breasts slide softly across my cheeks and watch as her stiff pink nipple comes to a momentary rest on my lips.

I feel the warmth of Pam’s breath flow across my hardened nipple and her lips sucking my nub into her mouth. Parting my lips, I take her hard nub into my mouth, swirling my tongue all around her stiff nub as I suck.

Moans fill the bedroom as Pam and I move from breast to breast. The moans become louder as we suck, lick, and bite one another’s stiff nubs.

Pam kisses her way down my body to my mound and licks down my landing strip to the top of my slit.

“Mmm, I love your womanly scent.” Pam says, as she lowers herself onto my waiting mouth.

In a muffled voice, I say, “I love your scent too.”

I then feel Pam licking her way down my wet slit to the base. My tongue slides along Pam’s wet slit as she rocks back and forth. We both push our tongues past the pink, swollen lips before us and push our tongues deep into each other’s slit.

“Mmm, mmm.” We moan, as our tongues play with the G-spots.

My hips instinctively push upward, pushing Pam’s tongue inside me even deeper into my slit. Pam reciprocates, pushing down on my mouth and forcing my tongue deeper into her slit.

Muffled moans fill the air as we come, our juices flowing freely into our waiting mouths. Our thirst for each other satisfied, Pam slips her tongue from my slit and thrusts two fingers deep inside my hot box. I reciprocate and rub her clit with my thumb as I thrust my finger into her hot box. Our juices spill out and we lick up all that we can. It is not much longer when Pam cries out…

“Aarrgghh, I’m coming!”

Followed closely by my crying out, “Oh God, Yes, Yes, Yes!”

When our orgasms have subsided, Pam slips off and turns so that we are facing each other. We embrace, sharing soft, sensual kisses. Looking at Pam, I say, “Hope Bruce doesn’t have a hard-on when he sees his buddies.”

“Girls, we all have hard-ons!”

Pam and I sit up, breasts gently bouncing and displaying hard nubs needing immediate attention.

We smile at the four bulges pressing against the front of their boxers.

“Connie, meet Trent, Keith, Paul and of course you know Bruce, my husband.” Pam says as the four men move to the foot of the bed.

“Girls, before either of you say anything, we decided to spend the entire day with you rather than go golfing.” Bruce says, smiling.

“Yes, it’s true.” Chime in the other three.

Bruce grabs my ankles and pulls me toward the foot of the bed so my legs dangle over the edge. Pam pushes me gently back on the bed, placing a pillow under my head. Climbing on the bed, Trent positions himself behind my head while Keith and Paul position themselves on either side of me.

Keith and Paul clamp their mouths on my nipples, sucking hard as their tongues swirl over my nubs. I moan out as Pam gets up and goes over to the chair, bringing it closer to the bed and sits down.

Suddenly, I feel Bruce slide his tongue up my slit and around my clit. Trent takes his cock head and rubs it across my full lips. I open my mouth and lick all around the mushroom shaped head, making sure to get under the ridge.

“Connie, that feels good, please don’t stop.” Trent says, as he pushes more of his cockhead in my mouth.

I taste Trent’s precum as I run my tongue all around the head as my nipples continue being licked, sucked, bite and pulled by the skilled tongues of Keith and Paul. Bruce pushes his tongue past the pink, swollen lips, flicking deep into my pussy in search of the G-spot.

All of these feelings have me squirming uncontrollably on the bed. My body is being twisted like a pretzel and the muffled moans emanating from me, fill the bedroom. Bruce has found the “spot” and his tongue is in overdrive, flicking and licking faster as his thumb rubs my stiff clit.

Trent is cradling my head in his hands as he fucks my mouth with his cock. The veiny shaft slides down into the deepest recesses of my throat with each passing thrust. Keith and Paul cover my tits with biting and kissing as they tease my nipples with their fingers.

I moan out, “Mmm, mmm,” as my body trembles in orgasm.

Trent continues fucking my mouth, Bruce grabs my legs and puts them on his shoulders. I feel Bruce ram his cock into my pussy, his balls slapping against me.

“Here boys, get your cocks nice and slick for Connie.”

Pam says, reaching over to the night stand, removing a bottle of massage oil and tossing it to Keith. When he finishes oiling up his hard cock, Keith in turn tosses the bottle of oil to Paul. Once their cocks are nice and slick, Keith and Paul guide my hands to their cocks. I wrap my fingers around two thick shafts and slowly stroke up and down.

PurPurNya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PurPurNya

“Aarrgghh, aarrgghh.” I moan out once again, as Bruce fucks me to another orgasm.

I glance out the corner of my eye to see Pam shoving a vibrator into her pussy with one hand, while fondling her full breasts with her other hand.

Trent pulls his cock from my mouth and moves up, offering me his balls to lick and suck as he strokes his saliva coated shaft. Bruce continues pounding my pussy with abandon, as my hands glide up and down the slippery, hard cock shafts in my hands.

The bedroom fills with moans, groans, and the squishy sounds of Bruce’s cock fucking my soaking wet pussy.

Pam’s cries of orgasmic bliss drown out the moaning and groaning the four of us are making.

“Oh my God, Oh my God!” Pam screams out as she comes, her juices soaking the chair seat.

Suddenly Bruce pulls his cock from my pussy, leaving me on the edge of an even stronger orgasm.

“Please Bruce, don’t stop.”

At the same time, I feel the two cocks slip from my hands and the swollen ball sac slipping away from my lips and tongue.

 “Paul, lay down so Connie can ride your cock. Trent, continue fucking Connie’s mouth. Keith get behind her and fuck her tight ass.” Bruce says, as he moves next to Trent.

I am oblivious to what Pam may be doing as Trent shoves his cock down my throat. My nose touches the stubble of his pubic hair as I gag on the thick, throbbing shaft. Keith pushes the tip of his cock in my rosebud, making me squeal as my pussy slams down on Trent’s cock.

The four of us get into a rhythm, the sensations I feel are amazing! I can feel Paul and Trent’s pulsating cocks through the perineum wall as they fuck me. I switch back and forth between Trent and Bruce, taking their one-eyed monsters deep in my throat.

Pam moves the vibrator in her pussy, matching the rhythm of the cock in my ass and pussy. The moans, groans and cries are so loud that I am sure we can be heard by anyone walking by outside.

After what seems like hours of being thoroughly fucked by these four studs, each having filled my pussy, ass and mouth with their sperm, I collapse on the bed.

Bruce takes me in his arms, carries me to the master bath followed by Trent, Paul and Keith. Pam is in the Jacuzzi tub with the jets on low, waiting. Bruce puts me down and holds my hand as I step into the tub.

“Come, sit in front of me Connie and rest your back against me.” Pam says as she pours lavender bath oil in the water.

We are facing the walk-in shower and watch as the guys go in, turn on the multiple shower heads. Watching the water cascade over their bodies as they soap each other up caught me by surprise.

“Oh.” I say in a soft, voice of surprise.

Pam whispers in my ear, “Yes, Connie we are all bisexual.”

“Boys, why don’t you get each other off for Connie and I.” Pam says, placing her hand on my tits and squeezing them.

Bruce goes to his knees and begins licking Keith’s cock, taking just the head in his mouth. Paul goes to his knees and slowly slips Trent’s cock in his mouth. Both guys slurp, lick, and suck on their hard treats. Keith and Trent take hold of the heads bobbing up, then down their throbbing cocks.

Pam is kissing and nibbling my ear as her thumbs and forefingers pinch the already stiff nipples jutting out from their light colored areola.

Keith begins fucking Bruce’s mouth and Trent fucks Paul’s mouth. It does not take long and both men groan out…

“God, yes, I’m coming!”

Bruce and Paul swallow load after load, then letting the last load cover their mouths and chins. Keith and Trent slip their cocks from the warm mouths and help their lovers stand. Bruce passionately kisses Keith, sharing the thick sperm in his mouth. Paul kisses Trent with unbridled passion, sharing his mouthful of sperm with Trent.

“Okay guys, turn around and get ready to be fucked.” Paul says, to Keith and Trent while looking at Bruce.

“Jeez Pam, you’re turning me on and watching the guys is so hot.” I say as Pam plays with my tits and rubs the top of my slit.

We watch as Bruce takes a bottle of bath oil from the built in shelf and squirts a liberal amount in his hand. Reaching over, he spreads the oil over Paul’s rock hard cock, then hands the bottle over to Paul. Taking the bottle, Paul squirts the oil at the top of Trent’s ass crack, letting it run down to the brown hole. Paul then squirts a liberal amount in his hand, reaches over and spreads the oil over Bruce’s cock.

My hand joins Pam’s rubbing my slit and my other hand plies my right breast as Pam continues to ply my left breast. My breathing becomes labored as my orgasm slowly builds.

“Watch sweetie, they’re ready.” Pam says, twisting and pulling my nipple.

Bruce and Paul touch the tip of their cocks to their respective brown holes and push forward, reaching around their partner as their cocks go slide deeper. Both Trent and Keith moan out as their partner pinches their nipple.

The sound of Bruce’s ball sack slapping against Keith and Paul’s ball sack slapping against Trent along with the grunting from all four men is getting me even more turned on.

Bruce and Paul fuck their partner’s asses faster and harder. Watching the men pleasure each other, Pam and I move to the edge of the tub closest to the shower. We kneel, placing our hands on the edge and reach under ourselves.

"Fill my ass with your seed, Bruce!" Keith cries out.

At the same time, Trent grunts, "Come in my ass, Paul!"

The guys watch us as we masturbate ourselves near orgasm. With one last thrust into Keith's ass, Bruce releases stream after stream of warm sperm in Keith's ass. Not far behind, Paul releases load after load of sperm in Trent's ass.

Bruce and Paul wait until their cocks go soft and slip from their partners asses.

"Get over here and fuck our asses, guys." Pam says, to Keith and Trent.

While Bruce and Paul wash their cocks, Keith and Trent join us in the Jacuzzi tub. Trent gets behind me and slowly pushes his cock in my ass. Keith moves behind Pam and pushes his cock in her ass. Bruce comes over to me and I gobble his cock down my throat as Pam takes Paul’s cock down her throat.

"Mmm, mmm." Pam and I moan at the feeling of two cocks pleasuring us at the same time.

From watching the guys and self-stimulation it takes only minutes for me to come, with Bruce spraying the back of my throat with his delicious man seed. I swallow every last drop and when I slip Bruce's cock from my mouth, I run my cream covered tongue over my lips. Bruce kisses me softly, tasting himself. Trent is close behind, as he sprays the walls of my ass with his seed.

Trent slowly pulls his cock from my ass and leans over me as I turn my head to kiss him. He then gets out of the tub and heads to the shower.

Bruce joins me in the tub as we watch the threesome next to us. We watch Paul unload his man juice in Pam's mouth as Keith unleashes his seed in her ass, their bodies spasm in orgasm. The guys slowly slip their softening cocks from Pam’s ass and mouth and they each kiss her softly on her lips.

Paul and Keith join Trent in the shower, washing themselves. I stand and step from the tub, joining the three lovers. I go to each, thanking them one at a time as I press myself against their chests and give them a passionate kiss.

I rejoin Bruce and Pam in the tub as the three dry off and go get dressed.

They return and Paul says, “Thank you for inviting us, Bruce. Connie is everything you said she is and more.”

“It was a pleasure, Paul. We are happy that the three of you were able to join us.”

Blushing, I reply, “Thank you Paul, Keith and Trent. You gentlemen are amazing.”

“We hope to see you again, Connie.” Keith says.

“I look forward to it, Keith.” I say, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

“We know the way out, Bruce.” Trent says and they leave.

Pam, Bruce and I settle in the warm water, letting the jets relax our bodies. I still have the evening with them as my parents will be home late tomorrow afternoon.

 

Epilogue; Bruce, Pam and I got together quite often over the summer and we continued with watching each other in our bedrooms at night. When the school year started, Bruce and Pam came out near Thanksgiving for one more sex filled three day weekend. That is when they broke the news they were moving to the west coast due to Bruce’s big promotion. We said our goodbyes and to this day, I have fond memories of our times together.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments