Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Neighbors – Part 3

"As Connie watches her neighbors, she decides to give them something to watch."

37
24 Comments 24
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

 

Lying between Pam and Bruce, their hands caress my body as I glance at the clock.

"I need to get home before my parents, you two."

"Not until my husband comes in your sweet honey pot one more time and you suck my pussy, Connie." Pam says as she straddles my face while Bruce moves between my parted legs.

Without any foreplay, his cock plunges deep into my already cum filled honey pot and Pam gives me her delicious pussy to lick. Within minutes, both of my lovers and I climax simultaneously. I revel in the feeling of Bruce's sperm filling me and the tangy taste of Pam's love juice.

Bruce slips his cock from my honey pot as Pam slides her pussy from my face and says, "Okay Connie, let's get you dressed and on your way."

They help me up from the bed and Pam slips my plaid shirt on me, buttoning all but the top four buttons. She gives my nipples one last pinch and twist as Bruce teasingly slips my thong bikini bottom on, stopping to give my honey pot a kiss and then ties the sides. He gives me a passionate kiss followed by Pam and they walk me to the door.

"We expect you to watch us tonight from your bedroom, sweetie." Pam says as I walk back to my house.

"I definitely will, Pam."

Entering the house, I look at the clock and see that my parents will be home in ninety minutes. Removing my shirt as I go upstairs to my bedroom, I roll my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Heading straight to my own master bath, I stand in front of the mirror and watch my reflection as I undo the side ties to my bikini bottom.

Pulling one side tie behind and the other in front of me, the thong bottom is between my legs. I pull it back and forth slowly along my slit going deeper with each pass. Watching myself is turning me on and with one last pull, I bring the thong up to my face. As I bring it closer, the scent of cum fills my nostrils and I press the thong against my mouth.

"Mmm, mmm." I moan out as I breathe in deeply, taking in the delicious aroma and lick the cocktail from my thong which Bruce and I made just minutes before.

Looking at the mirror, I toss the thong to the side, I slip two fingers into my honey pot and twist them around as I fuck myself. My free hand kneads my tits and fingers manipulate the supple flesh.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

My body convulses as the orgasm washes over me as my fingers slip from the depths of my honey pot, I quickly jump in the shower, while licking the delicious mixture of my pussy juice and Bruce's cum.

Turning on the water, I stand under the warm and soothing spray. Taking the liquid soap, I squirt a liberal amount across my chest and lather up my D-cup tits. My nipples are standing at attention as my hands spread the soap to my firm tummy and finally my mound.

At just that moment I think I hear my mother loudly say, "Connie we're home."

I have not yet recovered and am unable to answer.

Before I know it, she is standing in the bathroom. I freeze and the water cascades down, washing away the soap. The steam has fogged up the glass to the point that we cannot see each other.

"Connie, I came in because I want you to know we are home. Did you not hear me the first time?"

Catching my breath, I reply, "Oh, hi mom. I thought I did, but was not sure. I will be done shortly."

"Okay, honey."

I hear mom leave and quickly finish showering, thus ending any further self-pleasuring for now. Stepping from the shower, I towel off and go over to my dresser. I take out a pair of blue pajama bottoms with a matching top. After making a few adjustments I'm satisfied with how I look and head downstairs.

Walking into the dining room, I walk over and kiss father on the cheek. I go to the kitchen to help mother with dinner and kiss her on the cheek. When everything is ready, mom and I take the food and join dad in the dining room.

"How was your day, Connie?" Dad asks as mom and I take a seat at the table.

"It was a quiet day." If they really knew, they would go completely ballistic.

"Well your summer vacation started a few days ago, I am sure when your friends come home that you will be busy." Mom says while passing the salad bowl to me.

It is all I can do from giggling, thinking of the events from earlier today.

During dinner, we talk about where to go for a vacation, what's happening in the news and how their day was.

After dad volunteers to clean the dishes, mom and I retire to the living room to pick a movie to watch. Dad finally joins us and we decide to watch "Thor."

When the movie ends, I go over and kiss dad on the cheek. I then go to kiss mom on the cheek and say good night to them both. It is all I can do to not rush up the stairs to my room. Thank goodness my parents' bedroom is on the other side of the house.

I tell myself, "I am not going to just be a voyeur but an exhibitionist tonight."

Closing the door behind me, I go over to my dresser and light a candle which gives a soft glow to the room. I then walk over to the closet and take a box from the top shelf. Taking the box in hand, I go and place it on my bed and go to over to the floor to ceiling window. Upon opening the curtain, I see Bruce in his bedroom and he is watching me. I can tell he is whistling in approval as my hands slowly explore every curve of my body. I in turn softly whistle back as he teases his nipples through his white dress shirt.

The sight of his amazing cock pushing out his shirt, combined with his nipple play, has my honey trickling down my inner thighs. I play with my nipples as I watch Bruce slowly and teasingly remove his shirt. Slowly undoing the buttons on my top, Bruce waves a finger at me as if I'm being scolded. I stop, watching as he unbuttons his shirt and teasingly exposes his chest. Slipping it off his shoulders, the shirt slides down his arms and seemingly drifts to the floor where it gathers around his feet.

Pam appears behind him, kneels and reaches between his legs. Her hand squeezes the dangling ball sac as he spat in his hand. Bruce wraps his hand around the shaft of his one eyed monster and slides it along the rigid shaft as Pam continues manipulating the ball sac.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Bruce watches as I do a striptease for him. I begin by undulating my hips slowly and sensually in a figure eight as I run my hands over my tits and slowly undo the top button of my pajama top. Turning so my back is to him, I continue to undo the buttons and look back at Bruce. Smiling at him, I seductively run my tongue along my upper lip and then my lower lip.

Bruce is slowly stroking his rigid cock, spreading the precum on the upstroke. Pam is licking his balls, then sucking them into her mouth.

Continuing to dance, I raise my shoulders and allow my top to slide down just enough to expose them. Continuing to seductively lick my lips, I slip my arms from the top and turn to face Bruce while moving the top to keep my tits hidden from his eyes.

Pamela is now standing next to her husband, facing him as her hand joins his in stroking his one-eyed monster. Looking at me she seductively smiles and slides her tongue slowly over her lips.

Letting my top slowly drop to the floor, I hook my thumbs in the waistband of my pajama bottoms. Arching my back, I pull one side down to expose a bit of hip and then do the same to the other side. Standing upright, I resumed my dance and slowly turn my back to my audience. Looking over my shoulder, I slowly slide the bottoms down my hips and let it drop to the floor. I wiggle my heart-shaped butt as I watch my lovers across the way.

Turning to face my lovers, I pick up my bottoms holding them between my legs. Sliding the bottoms back and forth along my wet honey pot, I watch as Bruce moves so l see his profile and Pam drops to her knees. Bruce keeps looking at me as Pam gives him a blow job.

Sliding the pajama bottoms from my honey pot, I raise them to my nose and take in a deep breath. Enjoying my scent, I watch as Bruce holds Pam's head in his hands and fucks her mouth. He watches as I take one more breath of my scent and drop the bottoms to the floor.

As he face fucks Pam, I take two fingers and thrust them into my honey pot. Matching his tempo, both of us realize it will not be long before we explode into orgasm. My fingers move faster and I see Bruce pull his cock from Pam's mouth. She wraps her hand around the shaft, aims the one-eyed monster at her tits.

Watching the first thick rope of cum land on Pam's tit, I come and keep fucking myself. The next load of cum splashes on her other tit and I come again. Bruce releases three more loads of delicious cum on her tits and nipples. I come two more times, pull my fingers from my throbbing honey pot and drop to my knees as I watch Pam turn to face me.

The sight of her tits covered in cum has me wishing I was there to lick them clean. Pam scoops up a glob of the thick cum and licks her finger as if it were a Popsicle. I lick my tangy juice from my fingers in the same manner. Bruce goes to his knees next to Pam and turns, facing me. I stick my fingers back in my honey pot and gather more juice.

As I raise my fingers to my waiting tongue, Bruce reaches over and scoops up a glob of cum from Pam's tit. Pam scoops up more cum with her fingers and then at the same time we all lick our fingers clean.

"Oh God, that is so hot!" I say to myself, as this was the first time I saw a man taste his own cum.

I shove my two fingers deep into my honey pot as Pam smiles at me. Bruce turns and cups his hands under her tits. What he does next has me fucking myself to another orgasm. He lowers his face and licks her tits clean as he finger fucks her to orgasm.

The three of us watch as we recover and then it is time. I blow them a kiss and mouth, "thank you, see you tomorrow."

They both reply the same and then stand and close their curtains. I stand, go close my curtain and then go blow out the candle.

I crawl onto my bed, open the box and pull out my favorite toy. The glass dildo measures two inches across, ten and a half inches long. I love that nine of those inches can probe my honey pot and excite my G-spot.

Grasping the handle with one hand as I rub my clit with the other, I push the bulbous head slowly into my honey pot. Teasing my nipples, I pull the dildo back so the head remains inside. Then I push in a little deeper and pull back so the head stays inside. I repeat this over and over until the nine inches are in my stretched honey pot.

I need to keep quiet so as not to alert my parents to my masturbating. I was nearly caught by my mother not too long ago when she was vacuuming the hallway. I had left the door to my room slightly ajar when I went to bed and forgot about it. I always make time for a morning fuck with my dildo, so this time I was able to throw the covers over me with the dildo still in my honey pot just before mom got to my door.

Biting my lower lip, I fuck myself to several orgasms, each one more intense than the other. I remember how Bruce's one-eyed monster felt, sliding in and out of my honey pot. After recovering, I pull the dildo out slowly and bring it to my waiting tongue. After licking and sucking the dildo clean, I place it in the box. As I fall asleep on top of the sheets, I dream of what is yet to come.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments