Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Neighbors - Part 4

"Connie and Pam go to the spa, then back home for more fun."

36
25 Comments 25
16.8k Views 16.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words

 

I am awakened by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Connie, your mother and I have urgent business with a client in Boston. We will be gone for the next two days."

I hear my father make his way downstairs and I hop out of bed. Throwing on my blue pajama bottoms and matching top, I scurry downstairs to the kitchen. Dad is sitting at the table, eating his breakfast and mom is fixing breakfast for us. I go over and kiss mom on the cheek, "Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetie. Now go sit, your breakfast is ready."

Dad looks at me and says, "We know you are quite capable of taking care of yourself while we are gone. We will feel better if someone would check on you once in a while and I have asked Pamela if she wouldn't mind."

"Dad, that is perfectly fine." I say, holding back a smile.

After breakfast, mom and dad are picked up by a limousine to take them to the airport. I clean up the breakfast dishes and go up to my room.

Standing in front of my full length mirror, I watch myself (which I love to do) when not watching Pam and her husband Bruce having sex. I shimmy out of my pajama bottoms and look at my mound. The hair forming my landing strip above my slit is a bit long, I will trim it while showering.

Removing my top, I cradle my full breasts in my hands as I gaze at myself. I can feel my pussy tingle as my hands move up my breasts and fingers tweak the hardening nipples.

“Oh God, I just love watching. It turns me on so much.”

I stop because I want to share my orgasms with my Pam and Bruce. Jumping in the shower, I make sure to get squeaky clean and trim my landing strip. After showering, I apply a little powder on myself, followed by a dab of perfume at the top of my cleavage and behind my ears. I check myself over in the mirror, then go to my closet to choose my outfit for the day.

I decide on a pleated navy blue skirt that reaches mid-thigh and a blue thong. I toss the idea of wearing a bra off to the side, it will only get in the way. The top I choose is a white, spaghetti strap tank top. I love how the top accentuates my breasts, pushing them up and exposing a good portion of them. Next, I decide on a pair of white anklet socks and my white athletic shoes.

I go to the mirror to check how I look, even twirling around. Satisfied, I go to my window and look over at Pam’s backyard. I see her checking on her flower garden, dressed in a pink pleated skirt that reaches mid-thigh. She has on a pair of white athletic shoes with white anklet socks and a white knotted front crop top.

My pussy tingles at the sight of Pamela and I hurry downstairs. Stopping at the door, I gather myself and take a deep breath to calm myself. I step out and walk around to the side of her house. Upon opening the gate, I am greeted by Pam.

“Come here Connie, you sexy girl. I just love your outfit.” Pam says with arms wide open. I go to her, wrap my arms around her and we kiss.

“You look amazing in your outfit, Pam. I love it.”

Pam presses herself against me, our tits squashed together.

“Oh God Pam, you and Bruce put on one hot show last night.” I say, while squeezing Pam’s beautiful tush.

“Girl, that strip tease you did was hot.” Pam says, squeezing my ass in response.

“Where is Bruce, I was hoping he would be here.”

“He went with three of his buddies, to play golf. We have the entire day to ourselves.”

“Oh, let me ask you. Are you okay with your dad asking us to check on you while they are out of town?”

“Of course, Pam. I was so happy to hear that he had asked you. I could barely hide my excitement.”

“I am glad you approve, Connie. Now let’s go.”

“May I ask where we are going, Pam?”

“You’ll see, dear.”

We hop in her car and take off to who knows where. I try to get her to tell me by leaning over, kissing her neck and sucking her earlobe. Pam just smiled, keeping her eyes on the road. I try a more direct approach and rub my hand along her bare thigh to the hem of her skirt.

Slapping my hand, Pam says, “Sorry, sweetie. I am not saying a word.”

I sit back in my seat and give a little pout, even that has no effect on Pam. Giving up, I sit there and try to figure out where we are headed.

“Connie, how sexually experienced are you?"

“Not very, I never had sex with an older man or a woman of any age until yesterday.”

“Well sweetie, Bruce and I are going to take care of that.”

“I am sure you will, I am fairly open-minded.”

“That is good to know, Connie.”

After two hours of driving, Pam turns on country dirt road. I give her a quizzical look.

“We are just about there.”

As we come around a bend, I can’t believe my eyes. We are pulling up to the front of the Goldenrod Spa. I read about this spa and have wanted to come, but the price range is out of my reach for now.

“Oh Pam, I can’t l…”

Before I can finish Pam shushes me and says, “This is my treat, all I want is for you to enjoy yourself.”

The valet opens my door, takes my hand and helps me exit the car. He then goes around and helps Pam exit the car. Entering the reception area, I notice the female employees are wearing gold colored tube tops, matching athletic shorts and athletic shoes. The men are wearing gold colored tank tops and matching athletic shoes.

“Oh my, Pam.”

“What is it, dear?” 

“This, is more than I expected.” I say, looking at the white and gold surroundings.

We walk over to the reception desk and Pam checks us in…

“Hello, I am Mrs. Carson and I have a reservation for the two of us.”

The receptionist looks up the information and says, “I see that you have booked the premium package, Mrs. Carson. Ellie and Kim will be taking care of you today.”

The receptionist motions for them to come over. Both of them come over and the receptionist makes the introductions.

“Ladies, this is Ellie and this is Kim. I hope you enjoy your time with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there may be anything else you may need while you are here.”

We both thank the receptionist and are escorted to our room. I look at Pam and she takes my hand and smiles. I look at Ellie and can’t help looking a bit longer than I should. She is about five feet six inches tall, her long braided ponytail reaches the middle of her back and there are no tan lines. Ellie has blue eyes and I would guess her breasts are a thirty four double D.

I glance out of the corner of my eye and notice Pam is also checking out Ellie and Kim. Looking back at them, I feel Pam gently squeeze my hand as I check out Kim who is shorter than Ellie. I am guessing she is about five feet two inches tall, with black hair resting on her shoulders and Kim has brown eyes. My guess is that her breasts are a thirty six C. 

Pam leans over and whispers, “Who are you going to choose to give you your massage?”

I look at her, giggle and whisper back, “You mean what I think you mean, Pam?”

“Absolutely, sweetie.”

We arrive at our room and are shown in. I am speechless, there is a bed large enough for four people with room to spare. There is a view of the lake and near the window a large infinity and walk-in shower with several handheld shower heads and one that is overhead. There is also a bench along one wall of the shower.

The other end of the room, I see two massage tables. Both have a thick cushion covered in white linen and a wedge covered in a white towel.

“Well ladies, is this to your liking?” asks Kim as she takes our purses and places them on a table.

“It’s perfect, Kim.” Says Pam, wrapping her hand around my waist and nudging me to her.

Both women smile and Ellie chimes in and says, “Why don’t’ we all have a glass of champagne.”

She goes to the ice bucket and pops open the bottle as Kim hands us each a champagne flute. Ellie comes over and fills each of our glasses, “Let’s all sit for a moment.” She says, walking to the sitting area.

The three of us join her and we make small talk for a moment and then Ellie asks, “Which one of us would you like to receive your massage from, Mrs. Carson?”

“Ellie, why don’t you ask Connie first?”

“Okay Connie, which one of us would you like?”

I take a gulp of my champagne to settle my nervousness and look at Pam who gives me a reassuring look.

“Ellie, I would like you to give me my massage.”

“That’s fine Connie, now the two of you please stand and we will start.” Says Kim as she walks over to Pam.

Ellie walks over to me and whispers in my ear, “Relax, enjoy. I will take very good care of you” as her hands slowly slip the spaghetti straps of my white tank top from my shoulders and down my arms.

I feel a shiver moving through my body from her touch. Looking over, I see Kim slowly pull Pam’s white knotted front crop top down as she lightly kisses Pam on the lips.

Turning, I look at Ellie, who smiles and the kisses me on the lips as she pulls my top down, exposing my breasts and the hard nipples that ache to be touched. My pussy is moist with love juice and both of us kiss with a little more passion. 

The sounds coming from Pam and Kim turn me on even more and my tongue pushes past Ellie’s lips, searching for her tongue. As we passionately kiss, Ellie’s hands find my breasts. She pinches my nipples and rolls them between her thumbs and fore fingers.

“Mmm, mmm.” I purr into Ellie’s mouth.

Breaking our kiss, Ellie looks into my eyes as her hands move to my waist. I look over at Pam and see that she too has her top off and Kim is sliding Pam’s skirt down her long legs, leaving her naked except for her socks and shoes. 

Ellie kisses her way down my body as she slides the skirt down to the floor. Her warm breath gently flows over my mound as she removes my shoes and socks. I see Kim is doing the same for Pam.

Pam looks over and gives me a wink as Both Ellie and Kim stand. The girls take our hand and lead us to the massage tables.

“Okay ladies, lay on your stomachs with your hips on the wedge and rest your breasts on the small pillow. Place your head on the table and place your arms in a comfortable position.” Ellie says as she and Kim go to the nearby stand and retrieve a small bowl of oil each and a rolled up towel.

“Kim, what is rolled up in the hand towels?" Pam asks as I turn my head so I can see her.

“You will both see in due time, Mrs. Carson.”

Pam gives me a knowing smile and I feel Ellie’s hand on my left leg. I notice that Kim and Ellie are in sync with each other. Ellie moves my leg outward and then moves to my right leg outward, leaving me exposed.

Pam notices that they are in sync with each other too. I mouth to her that my pussy is already wet and she mouths back that her pussy is also wet. We smile at each other as we watch the girls.

Ellie places the bowl between my outstretched legs and drizzles the warm oil on my right leg. Her hands glide down my leg to my toes and back up to the very top of my leg, ending at my butt. She moves her hands downward to my toes, adding a bit more pressure and then back up. With each pass, Ellie varies the pressure of her hands. After several more passes, Ellie moves to my left leg. I feel the oil being drizzled on my leg and then her hands massaging me. With each pass, Ellie adds a bit more pressure.

"Mmm." I sigh softly at the same moment Pam sighs.

Ellie makes one last pass on my leg and moves to the end of the table where my head is resting. Kim is doing the same and both drizzle oil between our shoulder blades. Pam and I close our eyes, enjoying the quiet and the massage.

Ellie puts her hands between my shoulder blades with her thumbs on either side of my spine. Moving outward, her hands glide across my shoulders and down my arms. Reaching my fingers, her hands move upward, back between my shoulder blades.

 Ellie applies pressure with each pass and when she finishes, her hands move downward on my back. Her thumbs are on either side of my spine lightly pressing down as her hands move to my tailbone. Ellie then moves her hands upward along my sides and lightly touches the sides of my breasts. Her hands move across my shoulders back to my spine. With each pass down my back and along the sides of my breasts, another soft sigh escapes my lips.

I can hear Pam sighing under the touch of Kim's hands.

Ellie now moves to one side of the table and drizzles oil on my butt. Her hands lightly move in a circular motion as they move down, grazing both sides of my labia. Moving outward and upward, her hands return to my butt. My breathing quickens and I tremble as my orgasm builds with each pass of her hands. Several minutes later, I climax. 

"Oohh, oohh." 

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

Pam is having her own orgasm.

"Mmm, mmm.”

My body lightly jerks at Ellie's touch and her fingers slide down between my butt cheeks and over my slit. Her fingers move over my labia and she rubs her other hand over my back as her fingers find their way between my labia and slide into my slit.

Ellie is masturbating me with her fingers and her oil slick thumb is at my back door. Her thumb gently presses past my anal opening as her fingers in and out of my slit.

"Oh, God." I moan out as my orgasm shakes my body.

"Aarrgghh." Pam moans as she climaxes.

Ellie slips her thumb from my anus and continues masturbating me. Her hand rubbing my back, moves along my side and to the side of my breast. Her fingers lightly follow the curves over and over as her fingers bring me to another orgasm.

"Aahh, aahh." Moaning as I tremble under Ellie's touch.

I hear Pam in the throes of her orgasm.

Ellie slips her fingers from my slit and firmly presses her hand over my pulsating mound. When Pam and I recover, Kim says, "Ladies, please turn onto your backs. And place your arms to your sides.

Kim and Ellie slip the edges out from under us as we move into position. The girls place our small pillow so we may rest our heads. Kim and Ellie stand at the end of our tables, behind our heads. I close my eyes and I am sure Pam does the same.

The girls drizzle oil across our chests and breasts. Ellie takes her hands, one on each breast and moves them in large circles several times. She gently pushes against the sides, lifting them and comes across the top. The following pass, her hands go across the top of my breasts, grazing the erect nipples. Ellie moves her hands along the inner curve of each breast and follows the curve to the underside and around to the top.

I am already building up to my next orgasm as Ellie uses both hands on one breast, stimulating my nipple even more. Her hands move across to the other breast and Ellie repeats the same hand manipulation. My body twitches under her touch as her hands continue to stimulate my breasts for several more minutes. Ellie then moves to one side of the table as I open my eyes, looking over at Pam. I blow her a kiss and smile. She blows a kiss back and smiles, then we both close our eyes once more.

Ellie places her oiled hands on my tummy and gently rubs her hands in all directions, grazing my neatly trimmed landing strip with each pass.

Not being able to hold back anymore, I moan out, “Please let me cum, Ellie.”

“Soon, Connie. Very soon.” Ellie tells me, moving her hands to my inner thighs and letting her thumbs go over my puffy labia.

I hear Pam saying something to Kim, though I cannot make it out. I figure she is telling Kim the same thing. Since she and Ellie have been in sync this whole time. Ellie removes her hands, picks up the small bowl of oil and slowly pours some over my slit. Putting down the bowl, she places her hands on each side of the crease where my legs join my body. Her hands slide down my inner thighs to my knees and back up. Each upward stroke, Ellie’s thumbs touch my labia.

“Mmm, mmm.” I purr as my body trembles slightly at the touch.

Pam is in the same state as I am, ready to come. But the girls are not yet done. Several more passes, Ellie finally inserts a finger very slowly into my slit. The fingers of her other hand find my clit and together, have me cumming very quickly.

“Oh yes, yes!” I moan out as my orgasm moves like a bolt of lightning through me.

“Oh my, yes!” Pam moans out as she comes.

The girls are not quite done. I feel Ellie slip two more fingers in my slit. Her hand is moving faster as she rubs my slit. Moments later, Pam and I come.

Our bodies shiver from our orgasms, as the girls press their hand against our throbbing mounds. Taking their free hand, Kim and Ellie open the rolled up towels and remove what I later found out is the “Goldenrod” a gold colored glass dildo with ribbing. Aptly named after the spa.

Ellie, slowly pushes the dildo past my labia, into my slit. The sensation of the ribs against the walls of my honey pot is amazing. Inching deeper into me, the tip touches my G-spot and I moan out. As Ellie slides the dildo in and out of me, her free hand moves up my body, over my breasts and back down to the top of my mound.

“Oh yes, let me cum, Ellie!”

“Kim, Make me come!”

Pam and I moan out simultaneously as the dildo in our slits go deeper and faster. The girls thrust the dildos in us slower, then faster and build up our need to come. I experience several small orgasms and after what seems an eternity, Ellie allows me to have my orgasm.

Pam is already moaning out with her orgasm and I am right behind her. Ellie rests her hand over the top of my mound as she slips the dildo from my honey pot. Placing the dildo down, she runs her hand over my tummy and breasts in a soothing manner.

When my orgasm has run its course, Ellie helps me off the table. I see that Pam and Kim are already in the shower. Ellie takes my hand and we walk over to the shower.

Ellie removes her clothes, we join Pam and Kim. The girls wash the oil from our bodies and afterward, escort Pam and myself to the infinity tub. The two of us get in the tub as the girls get ready to leave.

“Ladies, you still have an hour. Take your time and enjoy yourselves.” Kim says as she and Ellie dress.

“It was a pleasure to serve the both of you, enjoy the rest of your day.” Ellie says with a smile.

“Thank you ladies, this has been a truly wonderful experience.” I say as I hold Pam’s hand.

“Ladies, it has been a very enjoyable time being with you both. Thank you.” Pam says as she lightly squeezes my hand.

When they leave and the door closes, Pam and I spend the remaining hour making love. As the hour comes to an end, we dress and walk back to the reception area.

Pam sees the girls “Wait here, Connie.”

I watch as Pam walks over to them and hands Kim an envelope and gives one to Pam. When she returns, she takes my hand and we go out to our waiting car.

“You drive, Connie.”

During the drive home, Pam has her hands all over me and bring me to several orgasms. Pulling into her garage, we go in the house and get ready for Bruce. He is going to be in for one long night.

 

-o0o-

 

“Connie, let’s get ready for Bruce.” Pam says, heading to the kitchen.

She gets two bottles of white wine, I go and get three glasses and the ice bucket. The two of us go upstairs to their master bedroom. I set the bucket on the stand next to the bed as Pam goes in the master and sets up a few lavender scented candles.

Joining me in the bedroom, Pam sets up a few more lavender candles. She lights them, checking that the aroma is not overwhelming with the candles in the master bath. Satisfied, we turn down the bed and talk about our spa experience.

“By the way Connie, I gave Ellie and Kellie a generous tip in along with my number.”

“You think they will call, sometime?”

“No doubt, sweetie.”

I kiss Pam on the cheek, “Thank you for today, Pam.”

“It was my pleasure, Connie. Though we still have the rest of the evening and the next two days.”

“That we do, love.”

We kiss one another, hands all over each other. Just as we are getting hot and bothered, Pam’s phone rings. She walks to her bureau with me close behind and as she answers, I continue kissing my way up her neck. My tongue swirls over her earlobe. It’s all she can do to remain calm as she talks with Bruce.

When the call ends, Pam puts down the phone and says, “Bruce is on his way, he will be here in fifteen minutes. I will be right back, honey.””

Pam goes downstairs and I go turn on the taps to the large drop-in tub.

“Good idea, sweetie.” Pam says, sneaking up from behind. She puts her arms around my waist and nibbling on my earlobe.

“Mmm, please don’t stop, Pam.”

“Mmm, I really don’t want to stop. We should wait for my husband.” She says, turning me around and kissing my cheek.

Pam the goes and turns the taps off and adds lavender scented oil to the bath.

“Connie, when Bruce comes in, I want to watch you the two of you in the shower. Get him squeaky clean and then wrap those luscious lips around his cock.”

“Oohh, I can hardly wait.”

Just as I say that, we hear Bruce coming up the stairs.

“So I see by the note you left me, the two of you had a very enjoyable day at the spa.” Bruce says, as I am undressing him and Pam is removing my clothes.

“Darling, Connie is going to join you in the shower while I watch from the tub.”

“Alright Connie, shall we?” He says with a twinkle in his eyes.

Taking Bruce by the hand, we walk to the shower and Pam gets in the tub. I turn on the tap and the warm water cascades over our bodies as I tease Bruce’s nipples with my fingers.

“Aahh, aahh.” He moans, as I gently pinch his nipples.

Bruce passionately kisses me as my nails lightly scrape his chest, moving down to his stomach. Taking the liquid soap, he squirts a liberal amount on my breasts and his chest. Looking into his eyes, I spread the soap over my breasts and his chest. I rub my breasts over Bruce’s chest, downward to his stomach and back up.

“Oohh, I love your rock hard abs.”

We glance over and see Pam lower herself in the water, then sitting up so her breasts and tummy are wet and in view. She fondles her breasts as she watches us.

Turning Bruce so his back is to me, I squirt soap on his back and butt. Taking the bottle, I cover my breasts with more soap. I rub myself along his back, moving toward his butt and back up. I then take the loofa sponge and wash his arms, legs and feet.

“Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs, Bruce.” Looking at Pam, “You did say, get him squeaky clean.”

She nods her head yes and watches as I slip a soapy finger slowly in his anus as my other hand slides the sponge over his ass crack.

‘Oh God, Connie.” Bruce moans out.

When I finish, I stand, turn off the water and take Bruce’s hand. I lead him to the side of the tub and notice his cock is still flaccid. “Oh, that man sure can control his cock” I think to myself as I join Pam in the tub.

Mmm, mmm." Moans Bruce, as I reach where his cock joins his body.

Sliding my tongue slightly up his lower abdomen, I give it a kiss. Seeing his cock begin to grow, l part my lips and slide my mouth along the side of Bruce's twitching cock. When my mouth reaches the tip, I gently hold up his still stiffening cock in my hand. Running my tongue over his balls and up the underside of the ever stiffening shaft.

"Aahh, Connie." Bruce moans as my mouth slowly moves over the head of his cock.

I hear water sloshing around and realize Pam is rubbing her mound. Slowly, I take Bruce's entire pulsating length in my mouth as my hand fondles his balls.

"Oh God Connie, I can't take much more!" 

Moving my mouth up his pulsating shaft, I wrap one hand above the other around Bruce’s pulsating shaft. I let his cock slip from my mouth with a “pop” and aim the one-eyed monster at my open mouth as I look up into his eyes.

“Oh yes, Connie make him cum.” Pam moans out as she comes on her fingers.

Bruce watches as the first strand of white, hot cum splashes on my tongue. The next load hits my chin and drips onto my breast. Three more strands ejaculate from deep in his balls, some splash my tongue and some spray on my breasts.

“Face me, sweetie.”

I turn to Pam and we kiss. She devours me, taking as much of her husband’s cream as she can. Our hands massage what cream is on my breasts into my skin. Bruce is now in the tub with us and passionately kisses his wife and then me.

“Fuck us, stud.” Pam says as both of us point our butts at him. We bend down, putting our hands on the edge of the tub for support.

Getting behind Pam, Bruce gives her a good pounding as he fingers my pussy. Several minutes go by and Pam screams out, I’m cumming!”

Pulling back, his cock slips from Pam’s hot box and he moves behind me. Pounding my box, I come quickly as he fingers Pam’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I scream out as my love juice bathes Bruce’s cock.

Bruce slips his still erect cock from my pussy and the three of us immerse ourselves in the warm water with Bruce between us. Pam and I take turns kissing Bruce as we caress his body until the water cools.

The three of us step from the tub, dry ourselves off and move to the bed for more sex and lovemaking.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments