Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Two Voyeurs Meet

"What happens when two voyeurs listen at the door"

46
9 Comments 9
2.4k Views 2.4k
919 words 919 words

His job took him around the world, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The downside was the amount of time he had to stay in hotels. Russ was currently staying in a hotel not far from the airport, where he was working. His room was at the end of the corridor. As a frequent guest, he had been upgraded. The only issue was that he was also a smoker. So he had to go outside the hotel whenever he wanted a cigarette.

He worked at strange hours, so he often wandered the corridors in the middle of the night.

As he passed each room, he could hear what was going on behind the closed doors. He did not think of himself as a voyeur, but now and again, he listened longer than he should. The noises changed almost hourly. In the early evening, people were on the phone, listening to the television, getting ready for dinner.

Later in the evening, the sounds were still of the odd person having a phone meeting or calling home or people watching the television. Then after the bar had closed, Russ would hear the sound of porn and snoring, but sometimes people having sex.

The hotel was laid out with two main corridors per floor but at an angle to each other. There were three flights of stairs, one at each end and further in the center. There were three floors of guest rooms.

Russ had gone down the stairs by his rooms to the floor below. It was just before midnight. He walked down the corridor, turned the corner, and continued along the second corridor. Nearly all the rooms were quiet except one. He listened at the door. The distinctive sounds of two people fucking could be heard. It sounded like he was excelling as the woman moaned loudly.

Russ walked to the end of the corridor and went downstairs for a cigarette.

On his return trip to the room, he walked along the first-floor corridor, but there was no noise except televisions and snoring before going up the stairs to his room.

It was about two o’clock in the morning. Russ had tried to sleep but just tossed and turned in bed. He got out of bed, put on sleepwear pants, a sweatshirt, and the hotel slippers, and wandered down the corridor of his floor. Just before the angle, he heard the sound of sex in one of the rooms.

Russ continued around the corner and then stood still. Further down the corridor was a woman. In the dimmed lighting, Russ saw that she was dressed in a nightshirt covering her buttocks, with a small cardigan around her shoulders and a pair of flat shoes. As Russ watched, she went from one side of the corridor to the other and listened to each door.

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

Russ coughed, causing the woman to turn around. As she turned, Russ could make out more of her figure. She was quite curvy, with prominent breasts.

Russ lifted his right hand and made a beckoning sign. Russ turned around and started to retrace his steps until he stopped at the room where he had heard the sounds of sex previously.

Russ stood with his left ear to the door, facing towards the angle of the corridor. Within a few seconds, he saw the woman approach. She looked at Russ, and facing him, she put her ear closer to the door.

“Oh, Daddy, fuck your little slut,” came from behind the door.

They both listened as the noises of fucking emanated from behind the door. Russ’s eyes were drawn to the woman. He could see her prominent nipples poking through the thin material of her nightshirt. She was leaning against the wall, her head around the corner of the doorway. She moved her hand between her legs. Russ was also getting aroused. His hard cock was making a tent in his thin sleepwear.

Russ put his hand inside his pants and started to stroke his cock in time with the moans coming from the room.

With her right shoulder leaning against the doorway, the woman moved closer to Russ. She put her right hand between her legs and her left hand under her nightshirt and began to squeeze her breasts and touch her hard nipples. Her nightshirt was raised far enough for Russ to see the woman’s fingers in her pussy.

The pair stood so close that they could feel each other’s breaths. Russ pushed down the waistband of his pants. His cock in his hand was totally exposed. The woman looked down, and with her left hand, she grabbed Russ’s hand and guided it to her wet pussy. Russ’s fingers slipped into her quickly. The woman grabbed Russ’s cock. Her hand slid up and down his shaft.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck” came from behind the door.

“Fill your little slut” came the reply.

The woman’s pussy clamped on Russ’s fingers as her orgasm hit her. Russ could stand it any longer, as he cock twitched. He spurted his cum over the woman’s belly. Russ pulled his hand away from the woman and licked his fingers, tasting her. The woman rubbed her fingers over Russ’s cock, and licked hers.

The woman turned around, letting her nightshirt drop, and left the corridor by the central stairs. Russ went down the stairs at the end of the corridor and went outside for his cigarette. He never saw the woman again.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments