Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel's Golden Night

"Luke gives his wife what she secretly yearns for."

32
14 Comments 14
14.0k Views 14.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

 

Rachel and I have been married for ten years. We were high school sweethearts and attended the same college. There had been some wild times in college, pushing the boundaries of our sexual comfort zone. Things, however, changed over the last two weeks; our sex life had become pretty much nonexistent. 

One morning at breakfast, I said, “We need to make time to talk, tonight.” 

“Yes, we do need to talk,” she replied, as she grabbed her coffee cup and gulped it down. I got a quick kiss and as she bolted out the door, saying, “Have a good day.” 

I finished my eggs and bacon, cleaned the dishes and went to the study to check my email before heading out the door. Entering the study, I noticed the desktop computer was on, so I clicked the mouse. What appeared on the screen had me staring in disbelief. There was a naked man standing next to a bathtub and there was a naked woman lying in the tub, her legs were spread apart and dangling over the edge of the tub.

The woman in the tub was fucking her pussy with two fingers and moaning that she was about to come. At that moment, the man aimed his cock at her and began to slowly empty his bladder. His golden pee splashed on her tits, stomach and pussy. When the last stream of piss splashed on her pussy, her body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her. When they were finished, the man helped her out of the tub and they walked several steps into a large walk-in shower.

There was more to the video, but I noticed the time and I quickly laid out her LBD, black stilettos and her diamond pendant with matching earrings. After I scribbled a note telling her to wear nothing else, setting the video back to where it was, I headed off to work. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen, I started to wonder if this was the reason our sex life had taken a nose dive. Was she afraid of how I’d react to her fascination with watersports? Or was she having clandestine meetings with men who enjoyed that sort of thing on her days off work?

The entire day at work, I couldn’t shake the images from my mind and the ever-growing suspicions that my wife was possibly cheating on me. Before the end of the day, I came up with a plan and called our favorite restaurant. Then I called Rachel at work, “Honey, we’re going to dinner at seven tonight. When you get home, you are going to wear what I have laid out for you and there is a note, follow the instructions exactly.”

“I thought we were going to talk.”

“Talk and more, my lovely wife.”

I immediately hung up as I didn’t want to give her a chance to come up with an excuse as to why she couldn’t make it. The rest of the afternoon went by quickly and on the way home, I stopped at the florist to pick up a dozen (her favorite) white orchids. The final stop was at the liquor store to pick up a bottle of Dom Perignon. 

After parking the car in the driveway, I walked up to the door with flowers and champagne in hand. I put the key in the lock, opened the door and stepped inside. Rachel entered the room after I had closed the door, I stood there unable to say a word for a moment.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” 

She stood before me, dressed to the nines, the deep plunging v-neckline revealed the valley separating her full, round breasts and a hint of side boob when she turned to one side. The dress reached mid-thigh and the diamond pendant with matching earrings stood out against her tan skin. She had her long brown hair done up in a loose French braid twist, her CFM stilettos had a single strap above the ankle with a diamond dangling from them.

“You, you look amazing,” l said, bringing my hand around from my back and presenting the orchids to her.

“How lovely, champagne and dinner too, what’s the occasion?” she asked, taking the items from my hands.

“I felt it was time we did something that’s been missing for quite a while,” I replied, grabbing the empty vase from the coffee table and followed her into the kitchen.

Taking the vase, I placed it next to the sink and took the champagne bottle from her hand. She filled the vase with water as I put the bottle of bubbly in the refrigerator for later in the evening.

“I’m going upstairs to change, I’ll be down shortly.”

Rachel wrapped her arms around me, the faint scent of White Diamonds did not go unnoticed as she gave me a sensuous kiss. She squeezed herself against me and I reacted, wrapping my arms around her as our kiss became ever more passionate. Just as things were heating up, I broke off the kiss and said, “I’d better go change, we don’t want to be late.”

“Hurry, stud, I’m famished and not just for dinner,” she said in her sultry voice.

Once in the master bedroom with adjoining master bathroom, I changed into a long sleeve white dress shirt, silk boxers, black tie and my three-piece black suit. I decided on a white kerchief for the breast pocket, gold cufflinks and black winged tipped shoes to complete my wardrobe. I then opened her closet and removed the beige see-through slip and laid it out on the bed. The last thing I did, was to put my laptop computer on the countertop of the double vanity, typed in the url address for the video I saw this morning. One final adjustment of my tie and I headed downstairs to my waiting wife. “All set, shall we go?” I said, taking the keys from my pocket.

“Hold on a minute, let me look at you, very dashing, Sir.”

“Thank you, madam,” I replied, kissing her cheek before opening the door.

Rachel sashayed her way out to the car with me close behind. She stood by the car door and I opened the door for her. She slid into the Corinthian leather, allowing the dress to ride up her smooth thighs. Closing the door, I went around to my side, got in and started the car.

As I pulled out the driveway, she said, “I have a lot to tell you, Luke,” as she reached over and placed her hand on the semi-hard bulge in my trousers.

“Okay, sweetie, I’m listening.”

“I feel that you may think I have lost my sexual desire, it’s just, just....” and before she had a chance to finish, I interjected saying, “Sweetie, let’s just enjoy the evening and rekindle that sexual desire of yours.”

She didn’t say anything as her hand continued to manipulate the growing bulge, bringing it to its full eight inches of hardness. At that moment, we arrived at the restaurant. Pulling up to the entrance, the car hop came around and gave me a ticket. I went around to open Rachel’s door and I thought the doorman was going to have a stroke as his eyes grew as big as saucers. He watched my wife step from the car, her dress riding higher up her thigh, giving the poor guy a glimpse of her pussy.

As we walked up the steps, his eyes were glued to my wife’s tits as he fumbled for the door handle, “Good evening, and welcome,” he said, finding the handle just as we got to the top step.

“Thank you, my good man,” I said, giving him a knowing smile as I slipped a folded double sawbuck in his hand.

We were greeted by the hostess, “It’s so good to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Peterson, if you would follow me,” she said, leading us to our booth, which gave us some privacy. I slipped a folded sawbuck in her hand, she smiled and went back to the front desk.

Once seated, as our server approached, I said, “It’s nice to see you again, Hailey, it’s been awhile.”

”Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Peterson, yes, it has been a while. May I get you something to drink?”

I ordered a bottle of Goldeneye Pinot Noir. When she left, I placed my hand on Rachel’s leg and gently caressed the smooth skin. I slowly moved my hand up her toned thigh, and slipped under the dress moving ever closer to her sweet sex.

She let out a soft gasp and gripped my arm, as I stopped inches from her flower, she whispered, “You’re not going...”

Before she had a chance to finish, my finger slowly moved between her labia. Her hand squeezed my arm, as my finger slipped inside her tunnel of love. I curled my finger and slowly moved in a circular motion, then pulled back until only my fingertip remained between her pink folds. Pushing my finger back in, a soft moan escaped her lips as my finger sought out her ‘spot’.

The actions of my finger increased which brought her closer to the edge. Our server was returning with the wine as Rachel saw her approaching and pleaded, “Please stop before she gets here.”

My finger moved even faster, the closer our sever got and when she was standing next to us, I had withdrawn my finger from Rachel’s sopping wet pussy. My hand pressed against her mound as she let out a groan of disappointment that I’m sure our server heard, but she gave no inclination that she had. After uncorking the bottle and filling each of our glasses, she said, “Enjoy and I’ll be back shortly to take your order.”

“Thank you, we will,” I replied, as she gave a knowing smile and walked away.

“Please Luke, don’t stop, I need to come.”

“Not yet, sweetie, be patient,” I said, as I brought my hand up from under the table and offered her my nectar-coated finger. She took my hand in hers and guided the finger to her lips. 

She rubbed the finger around her lips, coating them in her sweet nectar. "Mmm, I love how I taste," she said, pulling the digit past her parted lips and into her mouth. The swirling and licking motions of her tongue had my cock twitching inside my trousers. When she was finished, she licked her lips and picked up her wine glass.

“Here's to a night of hot sex and a new beginning to our sex life, my dear sweet man.”

I raised my glass and said, "I'll drink to that." 

As I refilled our glasses, Hailey returned, “Are you ready to order?” She asked.

“Yes, we’ll start with Oysters Rockefeller.”

”Excellent choice,” she said, noticing my hand was under the table and my wife was trying hard not to squirm as my hand rubbed her mound.

“And for the main course, Sir?”

“We will both have the baked Alaskan salmon.”

“Another excellent choice, Sir. I’ll return shortly to see how you’re doing.”

I ran my finger along her slit as Hailey went to place our order. 

“Oh, God, babe, that’s it, let me come.”

”No, but I promise you, the best is yet to come,” I said, pulling my hand up and sucking the sweet juices from my finger.

By the time our oysters arrived, Rachel asked for another bottle of wine as I refilled our glasses. Hailey took the empty bottle and returned shortly with another one. As we ate and drank, my beautiful wife asked what was it that I wanted to talk about and I told her that we would talk about it later tonight. Her beautiful face turned into a worrisome one and I reassured her that it wasn't anything serious.

We were talking about taking a vacation and that’s when Hailey returned with the bottle of wine and our dinner. After setting the food on the table, she opened the wine and filled our glasses, “If there is anything else you need, please let me know.”

Continuing our conversation as we enjoyed our dinner, it was decided that we should go to Arizona for some golf and relaxation. We tossed some ideas back and forth, from resorts to bed and breakfast, to golf courses to play. The details would be worked out tomorrow. Hailey stopped by several times to see if we needed anything and asked how the food was.

When we finished dining, she returned and asked, “Will you be having dessert?”

“Yes, we will have the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake for two along with two glasses of white port,” I replied.

“I’ll be back shortly, Sir.”

SwwetCherryt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwwetCherryt

The dessert was a delicious ending to our meal and the port was sweet, yet not overly sweet. When it was time to leave, I handed the bill in its little black book to Hailey with a three sawbuck tip.

“Thank you, Sir, and enjoy the rest of your evening.”

“Thank you, Hailey, and you enjoy yours.”

After the cordial goodbyes to the hostess and the doorman, I handed the ticket to the car hop. As we waited for the car, I put my arm around Rachel’s waist and let my hand move down her cute butt. As the car pulled up, I gave a good squeeze, she jumped slightly and playfully slapped my ass. When the car hop came around the car, I gave him a folded double sawbuck.

I held the door open and as Rachel slid into the seat, she gave him a glimpse of her pussy. I closed the door, smiled at the car hop and went around to the driver's side. I got in and she already had her dress pulled up to her waist and two fingers in her pussy.

“May I come now?” she asked, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

“No, you can wait until we get home, then you can come all you want.”

The drive lasted twenty minutes. I glanced over every chance I got to watch my lovely wife play with herself. My hard cock was about to burst through my trousers as we finally reached our driveway. Going up the drive, I pulled into the garage. I opened the car door and when she stepped out, she offered her hand to me. I licked the sweet juice from her fingers as she whispered in my ear, “Thank you for the flowers and the wonderful evening.” 

Pulling her fingers from my mouth, I replied, “Sweetheart, our evening is just beginning, let’s go inside.”

I held the door open for her and as she walked by, I couldn’t resist giving her a playful slap on her derrière. She giggled as she entered the house and went up the short flight of steps leading into the kitchen. I was close behind, when she turned and reached out, pulling me to her. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, her hands made a beeline for my belt and zipper. 

My hand and slipped under the strip of fabric concealing her left breast as her hands unbuckled my belt. The sound of the zipper being pulled down heightened my excitement and I pinched the already hard nipple between my finger and thumb. At the same time, her hand reached into my boxers and wrapped around the thick, hard shaft. We both groaned into each other’s mouths as our kiss became ever more passionate, tongues entwined, heartbeats accelerating, breathing deepening. 

After several minutes, I hated to stop, though I wanted us to go upstairs. I stepped back, saying, “Go upstairs and change into what I have laid out on the bed, I’ll be up in a minute with the champagne.”

“Okay honey, but hurry, I’m dripping wet,” she said, as she turned and hurried out the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, took the Dom out and noticed a container of strawberries, which I grabbed and shut the door. I then opened the cupboard door and took out two flutes and waited a few minutes so Rachel could change. After giving her time, I headed upstairs and entered the bedroom. She was standing at the foot of the bed, dressed in the beige see-through slip. She had let her hair down.

The long brown tresses cascaded over her shoulders and dangled just below her full breasts. The dark brown areola and eraser size nipples were visible through the thin material of her slip. I placed the bottle, flutes and strawberries on the small end table as she moved toward me. 

“Let’s get you comfortable, my love,” she said, as she slipped the suit coat from my shoulders, down my arms and off. She draped it over the nearby chair. The vest came off next, her fingers slowly undid each button as her lips softly kissed my neck. She slipped the vest off, folded it and draped it over the chair. Next came the tie, she removed it, tossed it on the bed, “Might come in handy, later,” she said as her fingers deftly removed the cufflinks from my shirt and placed them on the chair. As her fingers undid a button on my shirt, she would kiss the exposed skin. 

When she reached my waist, her hands undid the belt buckle and pulled down the zipper, “I’ll be right back, stud,” she said, as she went down on her knees.

I watched as she untied my shoes and tossed them to the side, then my socks. Her hands then slid up my legs and her fingers hooked around the waist of my trousers. She looked up, slowly ran her tongue over her lips as she pulled my trousers down around my ankles. “I think we’ll leave these on for now,” she said, stroking my cock through the silk boxers. After several minutes of rubbing my hard-on, she had me step out of my trousers, grabbed them and stood. She folded them and placed them on the chair.

Pressing herself against me, she undid the last few buttons of my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders. Kissing my chest, Rachel pulled the shirt, down my arms and tossed it to the side. I placed my hand under her chin, bent down and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments