Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting My Freak On

"Massage with a filthy happy ending"

26
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is based on a true story, and there is plenty more. If you guys liked what you read and would like more, please do let me know."

I always had a pee fetish that I kept to myself for so long. Something about watching girls pee and being able to witness them at their most vulnerable, it's just so erotic and desirable. I had craved something real as the pee porn that had been my staple for getting off was losing its appeal to me. Never would I have thought that my fantasy would be made true at a shady massage parlor.

I am a thirty-three-year-old male, of above average height, tanned skin, built like a rugby player, with large thighs, and shoulders, burly but not ripped. I enjoy sex as much as the next person but recently discovered that I have a fetish that might be a turn-off for some

I have developed a fetish for watching girls peeing and I have fantasized a lot about watching girls pee, and those fantasies spilled into becoming my fuel for masturbating and now I seem to be able to get off to almost exclusively watersports porn. Over time, just watching girls on my phone screen could not satisfy me anymore and I wanted it for real.

Now me being built like a rugby player is not a coincidence, it's all because of my workout regime. I am a CrossFit enthusiast, and that is how I got my physique. It might seem like am bragging, but this is an important part of the story which comes later. Because I do CrossFit, five times a week, by the end of the week am absolutely spent, with niggling pain and sores all over my body. The only way to alleviate this problem? You guessed right, full-release massages.

I have been frequenting the same massage parlor over the past two years, high-end on the outside, and shady on the inside for those who frequent the establishment. And I have been taking the same masseuse for the past two years. Let's call her R. R is about my age, chubby at the right places, C-cup boobs with perky brown nipples, and a juicy fat ass.

Since I have been a regular for her, she knows what I like and never says no to my requests, she massages me well and gives me a very good happy ending as well.

Usually, it is an hour of massage followed by thirty minutes in heaven. R never does the deed rushed, she takes her time, and gets it done right. She gets naked and we start making out passionately. I suck her nipples while I finger her to a wet juicy orgasm. Then she finishes me off with a nice oil massage on my dick and balls. She takes her time, never rushes me, and is never insincere. And because of that, I am loyal to her, despite the fact the parlor has a variety of masseuses from different backgrounds, and though some of them have doll-like beauty, I still seek her out.

Over the years, R has watched my physique develop from a scrawny 150lbs twig to a burly 200lbs bear. Suffice it to say, every time she massages me it is a turn-on for the both of us, it makes her even hornier and more enthusiastic when finishing me off.

Since I developed my pee fetish, I have been wanting the real deal more and more, and just watching random pee porn videos was not cutting it out for me. The desire to watch a woman relieve herself in front of me without an ounce of shame was building up to a point where I find myself simply lusting for it at inappropriate times.

Seeing as how the situation is bothering me so much, I decided, am going to ask my masseuse to pee for me. The worst she is going to say is, "Ewww, sorry baby" and turn me down. Am just going to ask her if she will help me to fulfill my deepest dirtiest fantasy and see where it goes from there.

Saturday rolls around and I am not scheduled to work for the weekend. Perfect. No calls, no msgs to answer, I can just switch off and focus on getting my freak on. The day before, had been a pretty heavy session at the CrossFit gym and I was really feeling it as well, so I figured two birds with a stone.

I get up early, have a good breakfast, drive up to the parlor and reach a good ten minutes before they open at eleven thirty. As I park my car, many scenarios start to play out in my mind. What if she freaks out and screams? What if she reports me? What if laughs at me and turns me down? What if this, what if that, I start to freak myself out with the worst possible scenarios and I start to reconsider, maybe just get the regular deal and be happy about it.

But no, my inner perverted personality took over and says, whatever happens, happens, let it be. I look at the time, five minutes past opening and I make a call to book R for a two-hour session. I figured I might as well get it done early, being her first customer of the day, she might be in to, considering she just started her shift and is fresh. I walk into the parlor, smile at the receptionist and say, ' Morning, number twenty-five, I called ahead and booked a moment ago.' The receptionist welcomes me in and ushers me to the rooms upstairs. I requested a large room with a mattress on the floor. Easier for both of us to get nasty if she's ok with it, lol. I walk up, enter the room, get naked, drape myself with a towel, and lay down, waiting, with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Eeeeeee....the door slides open

R: Hye baby, you came early today

Me: Yea darling, I missed you plus my body aches, haha

R: Alright then, you just relax, I will take good care of you.

Me: Okay darling, thank you

She starts at my traps, slowly moving down my upper back and then to my lower, I can feel the pent-up tension release, but with each stroke, I can feel the tension building in my groin. She sits next to me, takes my left hand, and starts working on my shoulders.

R: Baby, your shoulders are big, I can't seem to grip them properly, haha

Me: Yea, I always work out, hence it gets bigger.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

R continues massaging my left arm and then moves on to the right. Once done, she starts to work on my thighs. Because of the frequent compound movements during CrossFit, I have developed large muscular thighs and she couldn't hold back how she felt about it.

R: Baby, your thighs are big, it is so tempting, can I bite them, haha

Me: Don't bite it, but you're welcome to kiss it, haha

We both laughed together. But as the massage prolonged, I can tell she was getting more and more turned on, she might have thought that I didn't hear it, but her soft moans in a rather silent room were telling.

She then flipped me around and worked on my chest, my inner thighs, and then the back of my neck. Usually, by the time she comes to my neck, I know the massage portion is coming to an end and the fun stuff is about to begin. I begin to feel nervous, my heart beats faster than usual, should I go through with it? I wondered to myself. Oh well, no guts, no glory.

As soon as she is done, she leans in and gives me a wet kiss on the lips and sucks on my lips, and I reciprocate by slipping my tongue into her mouth. We break off, and she looks at me, from her facial expressions, I can tell she is horny and ready to jump me. She then proceeds to ask me,

R: What would you like for today

Me: Hold on, I need to use the facilities

R: Okay baby, I will wait here for you

As I drape myself with the towel, I look at her, smile, lean in, and whisper:

Me: Darling, can I watch you pee?

She: Off course you can baby, do you like watching girls pee?

Me: My face is all red with shyness, and I go, " Yes baby, am sorry am a bit weird, I like to watch girls pee"

She: Haha, am ok with that baby

She leans in and kisses me. I walk to the restroom hiding a hard-on under my towel and it took me ages to pee. Peeing with a boner is no easy job. After I get done peeing, I wash up, and head back into the room, giddy as a kid in a candy shop.

I remove my towel and lay naked while facing her. We both start making out, passionately, I suck her moist juicy lips as I kiss her, and she sucks my tongue, we were just going at it like a couple of teenagers.

She slowly starts to remove her shirt, then her bra, her pants, and finally her panties almost in a teasing manner. She is now completely naked in front of me. She starts to caress my dick, as I suck her ample breast and play with the nipple of the other. Watching her close her eyes and moan while enjoying what I was doing to her was such a turn-on. After a while, she slips my fingers into her pussy and I start slowly rubbing her clit. She was already wet. I could feel her pussy juices slowly flowing onto my fingers. I keep rubbing her clit and start fingering her while sucking her boobs, thank goodness though, since it was still early in the day, there were no other customers in the other rooms, or they would have heard her moans. She then stops me, looks at me, and says, "Baby, I want to pee."

This is it, I thought to myself. It's finally happening. I smile at her and tell her to pee.

R: Where do you want me to pee darling?

Me: Right inside this room, in front of me of course.

R: Baby, the floors will be wet with my pee and the other customers and masseuses will be suspicious and I will get into trouble.

Me: Why don't you grab all the towels, lay them on the floor, and pee, that way it will be easier for you to clean later.

R: Ok baby.

She lays the towels on the floor, ensuring enough layers to prevent the floor from getting wet. She squats over them before she starts to pee, I turn on the brightness of the light a tad bit, startling her.

R: Why did you switch on the lights, I feel embarrassed, hehe

Me: I want an unobstructed view when you pee darling.

She: Haha, ok then

She readjusts her position over the towel and closes her eyes. Something about a woman naked, squatting, and ready to unleash her liquid gold is so primal and erotic, and getting to watch it happen in front of you, is just bliss.

I bend down, look closely at her pussy, and she starts to pee, first a trickle, then a steady stream. It was so erotic, watching the gold stream of urine flow out of her like that. I was no more nervous, in fact, I was brave, brave enough to put my hand on her pussy as she pees. I can feel the warm stream of pee on my hand, it was exhilarating. The musky scent of pee filled the room.

Slowly I started to finger her as she peed, the more I fingered her, the more she peed. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips as she completely emptied her bladder. The towel underneath her was soaking wet. She looked at me with a satisfied face.

R: Did you like what you saw baby?

Me: I really enjoyed it, thank u darling

Me: The next time I come back, can I request for the same action?

R: Of course you can baby

She brought a bottle of water in prior to massaging me, and she used it to wash her pussy, and I joined in, using this opportunity to finger her even more, her moans filled the room, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh, it feels so good baby".

Once done, I climbed up to the bed and she joined me. This time she poured oil all over my dick and balls and just gave me the most sensual handjob while making out with me. Needless to say, with what I saw a few moments ago, I was ready to explode, and came within a few minutes, the sheer power of my orgasms nearly knocked me out.

After that, she cleaned me up nicely, I got dressed, gave R a pretty generous tip, and I left, satisfied with the knowledge that now I have a place to quench my pee fetish.

Published 
Written by PeeFetish90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments