Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don’t Judge a Book Ch 05

"Jill continues the tale as her party hook-up, Daryl, rescues her from her car breakdown."

42
18 Comments 18
7.6k Views 7.6k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Friday 27th October 2017

As we drove across town, Daryl was making all kinds of small talk. About the school, where he coached, and how his various teams were doing. It all passed in one ear and out the other, my mind all jumbled up and confused, trying to work out whether or not Dave was likely to be home yet, and depending on the situation, how he might react, and what I should do.

As we turned into our road I was relieved to see Dave’s car sat right in the middle of our drive. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Coming home to an empty house, and trying to work out the right thing to do, would have been the worst of all possible situations. I certainly couldn’t have invited in a man with whom I’d been so intimate. But at the same time, I didn’t want to be rude to someone who’d just rescued me from a broken car, and given me a lift across town. Dave being home rescued me from these difficult decisions.

Now all I had to do was work out how to introduce my husband to the guy who’d finger-fucked me to multiple orgasms and then for dessert, had spewed copious amounts of his hot seed all over my face. ‘Dave, Daryl. Daryl, Dave. You guys should really get on. You’ve got a lot in common. Like your taste in women, for instance.’ Maybe not.

I was still barely hearing a word Daryl was saying as I asked him for a coffee, and to say hi to Dave, my brain still pre-occupied with how I was going to handle this.

Ushering Daryl in, I took a deep breath, and went with my opening gambit. Lame, but nothing better came to my mind. “Dave, honey. You’re not going to believe who we bumped into, and who gave me a lift home when my car wouldn’t start.”

This earned me a look-up from the TV, where Dave had immersed himself in a ball game, as he unwound after his busy business trip. There was a quizzical look on Dave’s face, which turned from quizzical to downright shock, when he saw who it was who followed me through into the lounge.

“Daryl?” my beloved, but rather stunned husband, just about managed to splutter, nearly choking on the beer he’d been drinking.

To his great credit, Daryl was both apologetic, and a lot more with it, and together, than either Dave or I. Part of the group for some time, maybe this wasn’t his first rodeo.

“Sorry, man. I really didn’t mean to startle you like that. Sorry, Dave. I’m probably the last person you expected, or wanted to see at the end of a long week. But, it’s like Jill said, we just bumped into each other in the coffee shop. And then, when her car wouldn’t start, it seemed the obvious and decent thing to do.”

Dave had just about recovered some semblance of composure, and I guess felt honor-bound to respond to Daryl’s gracious apology and explanation. He still looked pale and shell-shocked to be seeing Daryl inside his home, but he managed the required reply. “No, it’s okay, Daryl. I’m glad you were able to help Jill out. That’s very kind. And look, we all live in the same neighborhood, so we’re bound to run into you from time-to-time. There’s nothing to apologize for.”

With the opening pleasantries out of the way, I relaxed just a tiny bit, and headed to the kitchen to get Daryl the beer, that Dave had offered him. I deliberately dallied a while in the kitchen, partly to calm my nerves, and partly, out of a natural inquisitiveness, to eavesdrop on the conversation Daryl and my husband would have in my absence.

At first, the conversation was pretty vanilla, Dave running through his week and his business trip, before Daryl shared about his week at school, coaching the various teams he coached. Dave’s an engineer by background, and apart from when our son John played high school sports, he’s never been that into school sports. But he seemed genuinely interested, and slowly the tension seemed to reduce, as the two of them started chatting away.

I delayed my return, and by the time I finally returned with Daryl’s beer, and a fresh one for Dave, the two of them were sitting next to each other watching the ball game. Given his athletics and coaching background, Daryl was obviously pretty knowledgeable, and I think Dave was enjoying the company, and having someone to discuss the game with, as I’m pretty much next to useless when it comes to these things.

It was the end of a long week for both Dave and me. He’d been travelling for business and then had various problem projects, when he returned to Miami in the middle of the week. Things had been equally stressful for me, as the company where I worked as a VP’s PA, was on the point of announcing some major down-sizing and this made things really hard for Chris, the VP I worked for, as he was in charge of Operations.

Given our stressful weeks, we’d exchanged texts earlier that day to agree on getting takeout, so we could just unwind and kick-back. So, it seemed only natural that as the boys watched the game, Dave explained our plans and told Daryl that he’d be welcome to stay, and that it was no bother to order for one more.

We all know how the game’s played. Daryl started off by saying he didn’t want to be any trouble, but soon moved on to social step two. ‘Are you sure I wouldn’t be getting in the way?’

Thirty minutes later, all three of us were tucking into an excellent Chinese takeaway that Miami has to offer. Roast duck with hoisin sauce, some of the best spare ribs in the state, and various other favorites, all now being washed down by further bottles of beer.

As the evening progressed, the boys were still watching the game, but as we all got more comfortable, and more booze was drunk, the conversation flowed.

Daryl and my husband were mainly talking about the game, sport in general, and work stuff. They were sitting next to each other on the sofa, talking to each other, without bothering to take their eyes off the fast-paced game on the TV.

Now that my own nerves had settled down, and I’d realised the world wasn’t going to implode, I sat in an armchair, to the side, and occasionally tried to join in the boys’ conversation. But mostly, I was just quiet, my mind full of thoughts about how surreal this situation felt. I’d spent all week emotionally tossing and turning on a bed of indecision and confusion.

Guilt mixing with flashbacks to the night in question, and vividly sharp memories of how exciting the night had been. And now here I was, after six days of torment, facing a truly surreal evening at home. Surreptitiously watching my husband as he sat next to and chatted to the guy who’d been so intimate with his wife less than a week ago.

Surreal didn’t begin to describe how I felt, watching as the two of them sitting there, discussing the game and chugging their beers. Now that I was no longer worried about all the possible bad things that might have happened, my feminine hormones started coming to life, and I started taking sneaky looks at Daryl. Thinking about how handsome he was, while my mind filled with memories of the evening we’d spent together last Friday.

Memories of the passion and attraction between us that had slowly built up on the dancefloor, and then burst into a full-force conflagration when he’d dragged me, very willingly, upstairs. Memories of how hot and steamy, and exciting, it was as we kissed, and how I loved the way he played with my body. Knowing almost instinctively, how to touch and penetrate me in all the right ways, to bring me to a series of shattering orgasms.

Memories of how I’d been stunned, and overawed, by the size of his cock, and had knelt like some temple virgin and allowed him to cum all over my face and chest. And how I’d giggled like a young girl, rather than a forty-something mother, as he’d washed me off and kissed me in the shower we’d shared afterwards.

With all these thoughts washing through my mind, I was aware I was rubbing my thighs together at the memories I was re-living. Blushing with this realization, as I checked, I was relieved that neither of the guys seemed to notice my distracted condition.

I determined to calm myself down, pushing all thoughts of the previous Saturday night right out of my mind. Instead, I found myself looking at Dave through different eyes. Anyone married for as long as us will tell you that after twenty plus years sharing a home and a life with someone, you can become a little overly familiar and accustomed to that person. Too easily, you can take them, their good points and your love for them too, for granted. Altogether too familiar with what it was that first attracted you to them and then catalyzed that attraction into full-blown love.

But as I sat there looking at this most unlikely of scenes, I found a warmth spreading through my body, as I realized, and experienced, just how much I loved Dave and, even after all these years together, found him attractive at the deepest level.

Sure, Daryl was taller, younger, and more athletic, and had those male model looks that all the girls in the group noticed. And he was blessed with a sizable cock, that all the girls in the group wanted to try. But he wasn’t Dave. Dave had wooed me and won my heart more than twenty years ago. And then he’d made it his life’s work to let me know every day just how much he loved me.

Through gestures small and large. Through practical and romantic things. Always being there for me, helping me grow as a person, and then as a wife, and then as a mother. Loving me and our children in that self-sacrificial way, that is the hallmark of real, twenty-four-carat love. Not necessarily showy and dramatic, but real and deep. A love that makes you smile every time you think about it.

Daryl may have been the male model with the athlete’s six-foot-seven frame, but at that moment, if I’d been given a wand and some magic disappearing dust, Daryl would have been the one I’d have ‘disappeared’ – about one split second before dragging Dave off to bed, to let him know just how much I loved that wonderful man.

But back in the real world, I had no such wand nor dust. And so I continued to sit there quietly with my thoughts. Occasionally making comments about free-throws, time-outs, and zone versus man-to-man defenses. Trying not to get found out as the fraud I felt I was. Managing to fake it, just enough, before relapsing back into my two different sets of thoughts, about the two men I was sharing my Friday night with.

It was only when the game had finally ended, that the conversation finally moved on to the elephant in the room. And to his credit, Daryl wasn’t the first one to bring up what had happened at the party the week before. It was my slightly drunk husband who opened that particular Pandora’s box.

I think he was on his fourth, or fifth, beer by the time he eased the lid open just an inch or so. “You know, Daryl. I’m really glad that we had this evening together. It shows that even after what happened between you and Jill last week, we can all be grown-up and adult about things. That there’s no awkwardness. And that’s really great, bearing in mind we’ve all got to rub along. Shop in the same stores, eat in the same restaurants, drink in the same bars. It’s really great.”

Dave wasn’t drunk when he made this heartfelt declaration to his new basketball buddy, but he was certainly a little bit tipsy. Daryl, who seemed a little more sober, grinned and replied in kind.

“Me too, Dave. I’d have hated it if it was all weird between the three of us. And anyway, there’s no reason for it to be like that. We’re all consenting adults, and all that happened was just a little bit of harmless ‘adult’ fun. It doesn’t really mean anything or change anything. It was just you and Jill trying something a little new, within safe boundaries, to try and spice things up a little after many years of a loving marriage.”

At first, Dave didn’t say anything by way of reply, instead just giving Daryl a lop-sided tipsy smile. Then a different expression appeared, and I knew he was trying to decide, whether or not, to ask Daryl something. Realizing this indecision most likely meant it was a question about last weekend, I suddenly felt incredibly nervous. Holding my breath, I silently prayed that Dave would choose the path of discretion.

But seeing the almost schoolboy-like smile that appeared on his face, I braced myself and hoped my embarrassment wouldn’t be too great.

“You’re right, Daryl, just a bit of adult fun. Nothing to be ashamed or worried about,” he paused, but I knew there was more to come. “And you see, as it went so well, and as fate seems to have thrown us all together tonight, I was wondering if you’d do me the honor and make my fantasy come true.”

Dave suddenly looked a bit guilty, looking across at me, as if only now realizing this was a three-way discussion. “Sorry, Jill, honey. I’m getting ahead of myself. It’s just you know I’ve got this fantasy of watching you with another guy. And as we all loved last Saturday so much, I was just wondering, if it would be okay, if you and Daryl picked up where you left off last week. But went all the way tonight.”

Looking at Dave’s face, my own feelings were mixed. Up and down. I was certainly blushing, and I was more than a bit angry with him, that he’d made this suggestion without any prior discussion with me. Especially as he knew how confused I’d been, for much of the last week. But the edge was taken off my anger, as I could see in his face, how much it had had cost him to pluck up the courage to overcome his embarrassment and put the question out there.

With his words hanging in the air unanswered, he looked nervous and vulnerable. Like a kid who’d plucked up the courage to ask impoverished parents for a Christmas bike like all the other kids have, waiting painfully, knowing he’s either going to be elated or shattered and heart-broken. His courage in asking the question thrown back in his face, to double or triple his pain.

The moment seemed to go on forever, like some bizarre Mexican stand-off, as the three of us looked at each other, each maybe expecting one of the others to be the first to speak. As the silence dragged on, I felt my own feelings changing. My anger to Dave had already turned to empathy, for what it had cost him to ask, and now it was turning again into a quiet, but growing, excitement.

Excitement as I recalled how wonderful last Saturday night had been with Daryl, sub-consciously rubbing my thighs together again, as I started contemplating what a repeat performance would be like. A repeat performance that didn’t have the pre-set boundaries of last week, where we could go all the way, in consummating our mutual attraction and passion.

Finally, it was Daryl who spoke. “Dave, it’s no secret that I’d love to get together with Jill. She’s a great lady, I’ve loved getting to know her a little, and she’s beautiful and sexy. And I’m glad you’re okay with it. So really, it’s a question of whether Jill’s okay with it. I know she’s had kinda mixed feelings through the week. So, I guess it’s really her call,” he said, alternating between looking at Dave and then me.

Of course, as soon as Daryl had finished, Dave was also looking at me. I felt like the girl who should have been the belle of the ball, but who instead felt more like Atlas with the weight of the world pressing down on my shoulders. When Abigail and I had made the fateful trip to the coffee shop, just a few hours earlier, I’d not expected my Friday evening to develop like this. I’d been expecting a quiet evening in with Dave while Abigail had a sleepover with friends. And now here I was with two expectant guys, staring at me, for some kind of ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’, for their joint suggestion that we pick up with ‘Jill and Daryl Part Two’.

I felt so incredibly nervous. Biting my lip with anxiety as I tried to get the words out. Deep down I knew it was what I wanted. Last Saturday had just been an appetizer, and after a week of sorting out my confused emotions, I was like a teenager wanting to move from backseat fumbling to going all the way for the first time. It was just, I was frightened to say the actual words.

As if saying the actual words would make me a bad person, make me a woman at odds with my own self-image. Like most women, a self-image melded from motherly homilies, media images, and peer pressure. A good wife and mother wasn’t meant to share the same brazen appetites for sexual exploration that’s fine for guys.

Seeing my hesitation, I could see guilt suddenly appear in Dave’s face. “Sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. I know this week’s been hard. Sorry.” His face now backed up his apology.

It was like Dave’s own words were the key that finally allowed me to speak, as I hesitatingly began, not quite knowing where I was going to end. “No… it’s okay, honey… you’ve nothing to apologize for. We both agreed to start and try this thing, and you’ve never hidden from me your fantasies and desires.” I paused to collect my thoughts, finally managing to summon a weak smile from somewhere. “And as I have two such handsome admirers, it would be rude to turn down their so gently put request.”

Finally, all three of us were smiling, the awkward moment and tension past, as all three of us edged towards where we now knew we were going.

Dave had to be the one to make the next move. Unlike last Saturday, Daryl wasn’t in neutral territory with a clearly defined agenda of fun. Daryl was a chance guest in another couple’s home and he couldn’t make the first move. And Dave could see, as clear as day, that I was far too nervous to make the first move.

With a nervous smile, Dave got up and nudged things forward as he headed over to our Hifi system. “How’s about you and I help Jill unwind at the end of a long week with some good music and dancing. What do you say, Daryl?” he asked as he turned the music on.

Daryl grinned. “Sounds like a plan. If we can help the damsel’s week end on a high, then what’s not to like?”

With the exaggerated gesture of a latter-day Fred Astaire, Dave offered his outstretched hand to me and walked me to the middle of the lounge, pulling me close to him and holding me close as one of my favorite songs started playing. ‘It’s that ole devil called love again’.

We danced cheek-to-cheek. Dave whispered in my ear how much he loved me. I felt my own feeling of love towards him rising, at the same time feeling a sense of irony. He was telling me how much he loved me, yet I knew, in just a few minutes, he’d be offering me to another man.

I moved my face from cheek-to-cheek, so that Dave and I were looking directly into each other’s faces. Our eyes locked together in as intimate a look as any couple can share. A look that spoke of twenty years of love moving to the next level. A level where a third man was about to join us, in what had previously been a one-woman-one-man relationship.

The eyes truly are the windows to the soul, and Dave and I shared so many subtle feelings and emotions in those seconds our eyes were locked together. Finally, I leant in and gave Dave the softest of kisses on the lips. “Are you sure, honey? There’s no going back after this. If we do this, we can’t undo it. You know that, right?”

There was a confidence and composure in Dave’s face, that was so different from earlier. “I’m sure, honey. What about you? I only want to do this if you want it too.”

Our eyes were again locked in silent communication, before in a soft voice just for Dave to hear I answered. “Yes, honey. I want it too.”

Dave was the one to kiss me now. His kiss was just as soft and tender as mine had been. And without further words between us, he gently untangled himself from between my arms and moved in such a way that it was clear that Daryl should replace him as my dance partner.

I was surprised I didn’t feel more nervous. The slow build-up, and a couple of glasses of wine had calmed my nerves. And it felt good to be close to Daryl, as I adjusted to his extra height and bulk, compared to Dave. The feeling of his arms around my waist and the smell of his unfamiliar cologne making a warm wave of adrenaline wash over my body. I waited like a nervous schoolgirl for the first kiss. Enjoying the anticipation, but also wanting so much to feel his lips on mine. To taste his difference.

Our eyes were locked together, just as Dave and mine had been, just seconds ago. But this was different. A look between us infused with the excitement and flames of something new. Something just beginning, rather than the solid love and bedrock between Dave and me. As I craned my neck upwards, and he looked down, it felt like two sprinters waiting for the starting pistol to sound.

Waiting with every muscle primed and tense, stretching every sinew, as we waited to leap headlong, and with abandon, towards something new and exciting. If last Saturday had been about dipping a toe in the water with the safety of water wings, this felt altogether different. Like two people waiting to dive headfirst into a deep and dark pool. Keyed up with anticipation and excitement, yet not quite knowing how deep the pool was and where we might emerge when we broke for air.

As we continued to gaze into each other’s eyes, it was like we were each waiting for the other to make the first move. Cat and mouse. As we held each other close, swaying and moving to the slow music, it was Daryl who finally bent down and kissed me softly on the lips. Through the week I might have had all kinds of doubts and fears, but they all melted away as I was lost in the moment. My body was alive with an electric charge, excited, and aroused by the touch and closeness of this handsome new man in my life.

My mouth opened and I accepted his tongue. Gentle at first, but our pent-up anticipation was too strong and our mouths were soon locked together in a passionate expression of our need and hunger. After what seemed an age, we finally broke for air. The smile we shared between us somehow different now that we’d dived back into the pool we’d started exploring a week ago. There was a closeness and shared conspiracy in our smile, as if the padlock had been cleaved off and we were finally able to express ourselves.

Last Saturday I’d been dressed to be sexy and accessible. Tonight had happened by chance, and I was just in everyday clothes, denim jeans and a plain white stretch top. But Daryl didn’t seem to mind as I felt his hands come up and cup my full breasts through the fabric of my top and bra. Like he was saying hello to two old friends, an extra little curl to his smile making me feel good.

Daryl took me by surprise as he turned to Dave. “Dave, are you sure you’re okay with this? Coz, honestly, if we go much further, I’m not sure I’ll be able to stop. I’ve been thinking about your beautiful wife all week, and like I said, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop if we go much further.”

I was glad Daryl had said this, because this was exactly how I was feeling too. If Dave was going to have a last-minute change of heart, he better do it now, before it was too late. I desperately hoped he’d not change his mind – I’d be like the girl in the kitchen suddenly marched out by a well-meaning parent just as my hand was in the cookie jar.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

I held my breath and anxiously looked at Dave’s face, trying to decipher his thoughts. For a moment he looked confused and I thought he was about to change his mind, but slowly a nervous smile grew. “No, it’s okay. I’m okay with this. I want you and Jill to carry on from where the two of you left off last week.”

Daryl smiled at Dave, but then turned his attention back to me, giving my breasts a gentle squeeze, as our eyes locked together again. Our mouths were soon locked together again, as we both sensed the die had now been rolled and before long, we’d both enjoying each other fully. The thoughts and desires we’d both felt this last week finally fulfilled.

I felt Daryl’s arms tighten around my waist, pulling me tighter as my breasts were squashed flat against his chest. I could feel his heart beating against me and felt my own nipples hardening, betraying just how excited I was now feeling. My arms were tight around his neck, as our tongues continued to duel, as we focused totally on each other, Dave temporarily forgotten in both our minds.

I squealed in surprise as I felt Daryl suddenly scoop me in his arms, whisking me off my feet without breaking our passionate kiss. It was me who broke the seal, pulling away to smile at me. “Come on then, lover. Take me upstairs and do your worst.” He grinned right back at me, both of us still totally focused on each other as he started carrying me towards the stairs.

Neither of us said a word as he carried me up the stairs as if I was as light as a feather, letting our eyes do the talking. I couldn’t help but think of the symbolism – how a groom carries a bride over the threshold – but pushed the thought away as it only made me feel a little guilty and all I wanted was to enjoy the moment.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Daryl paused, not knowing whether to turn left or right. I guided him right towards the guestroom. Once inside, he made a big show of throwing me down on the bed, making me giggle like a nervous teenager. Immediately I felt the bed sag under his considerable weight, suddenly wondering what it would feel like to be underneath a man with such a big frame. Dave is five-eleven, and Callan my college boyfriend is six-two.

But Daryl was a good five inches taller even than Callan and must have also weighed fifty pounds more than him, and maybe eighty pounds more than Dave. I’m not some meek wallflower, but I’ve always enjoyed the feel of a man’s weight on top of me, and I found myself looking forward to the new experience of having such a large man on top of me.

As if reading my mind, Daryl rolled over, but with a surprising delicacy, and his weight was half-on and half-off me, as we continued to kiss and explore each other’s bodies. His hands soon slipped under my blouse and found my bra clasp, causing me to moan as his large warm hands were finally directly on my flesh and able to caress and play just as I wanted.

I allowed myself a few moments of selfish pleasure as he squeezed and rolled my nipples, sighing my encouragement as my own hands dropped to his waist and started working at his belt buckle, and then the rest of the obstacles. After a week of waiting, I think we both felt equally impatient, and almost at the same instant, both pulled away so that we could quickly disrobe. I know my own fingers were shaking as I unbuttoned my blouse and pants and finally was naked, just in time to join an equally naked, and impressive, Daryl back in the middle of the bed.

We took up where we’d left off, only this time our hands were able to explore and play without any clothes to get in the way and frustrate. I found myself almost swooning with desire, and lust, as I took in all of the details of Daryl’s impressive body. Of course, I’d seen him naked the previous week, but somehow the masculinity and power of his body made even more of an impression on me this second time. I found myself gawping at the size and tautness of his muscled frame, thinking about just how long his limbs and torso were and marveling at just how large his penis looked – even in proportion to his large frame.

Daryl seemed to realize I was staring at him and, I although he tried to hide it, I saw a little look of pride and enjoyment appear as he enjoyed the lustful way, I was admiring him. Our eyes locked together again and his smile grew wider as he gently grasped my hand and placed it on his incredibly large and hard erection.

I knew he wanted to feel my hand slowly work him, part of some signal and ritual to signify how much I wanted him. I smiled at him and gave him what he wanted, moving my hand up and down with a teasingly slow pace. As he lay back enjoying my hand on him and my lustful gaze, I suddenly noticed Dave appearing in the open doorway.

Momentarily, Dave’s appearance broke the spell, but as I took in the loving way he smiled at me, I relaxed and returned his smile, blowing him a playful kiss before returning my attentions to the man who was about to become only the third man I’d ever had inside me. I’m sure most of the women Daryl enjoyed in the group were a lot more sexually experienced than me, and I wondered if he knew how significant was the honor I was about to give him was. Forty-four years old and he’d have the privilege of being only the third lover I’d ever taken.

As I refocused my attentions fully on Daryl, my hand started slowly working his manhood again and I could sense how impatient he was. I felt exactly the same, my whole mind occupied with the desire, and need, to feel Daryl inside me. Wondering what it would be like to take such a big cock inside me for the first time. I’d been lucky with both Callan and Dave, but Daryl was something else again.

Before I had time to ponder any more, Daryl gently rolled me onto my back and eased my thighs apart as he moved into position. I felt my breathing to start to quicken as he supported his weight and started rubbing his large circumcised cockhead up and down my love lips. My breathing turned to panting and I could feel my heart pounding away in my chest, as the moment drew near.

Sensing my readiness, Daryl nudged forward and slipped his fat glans inside my opening, just resting for a moment to let me get used to his size. This was the first circumcised cock I’d ever seen and to me, the head of his cock looked just like a small apple. Now inside me, it didn’t feel unpleasant or painful (after all, I’d given birth to three children) but it was certainly stretching me more than I’d ever been stretched before during lovemaking.

He rested there like that for a few seconds, and then slowly I felt him start to slide himself deeper into me. It felt wonderful as he slid deeper and deeper into me. Inch by inch opening up my love canal, as he stretched the walls of my vagina in a way that I wasn’t used to. I’m not some kind of size queen, but it certainly felt good the way he opened me up and made me feel so full of his manhood. Full of him.

He carried on sliding himself into me until he finally came to a halt. I looked down between my legs and saw that Daryl had just over half of his huge cock lodged inside me – but that there were another three or four thick inches still waiting for me. I guessed that he’d reached the limit of what Dave normally gave me, but stopped thinking about this as I felt him slowly withdraw before sinking back in.

Each time he thrust back in it felt wonderful the way his big cock stretched me and stimulated my pussy and my clit. His mouth and hands weren’t idle as we continued to kiss and explore each other’s body. But however much I enjoyed the taste of his kisses and the touch of his hands, these were sideshows compared to the feelings that humongous cock was giving me.

I was loving the unique feeling of fullness he was giving me, as slowly but surely, with each stroke he drove a little more of his cock into me. The stretching and stimulation his girth was giving to my happy pussy was by itself wonderful. But the fact that each time he went a little deeper, opening up a new part of my love tunnel, just magnified the exquisite feelings he was giving me.

Thankfully he was gentle and considerate, allowing my body to adjust to his size at a sensible speed, so there was no pain or discomfort for me. As with each stroke, he went deeper and deeper, I found myself thinking back to what the other women had told me, about Daryl, at the party. Now understanding the wistful and happy looks on their faces, as they remembered and told me how good it would be with Daryl.

Daryl had mostly been pretty silent as he’d slowly pushed deeper and deeper into my body, but now he was noisier as he grunted with each upward thrust. I sensed that he was nearly fully inside me, his grunting matching his efforts to push the last bit home. Looking down between my legs I saw he was indeed nearly fully inside me.

For some reason that was the moment I chose to look past Daryl, to look at my loving, but anxious-looking husband, standing in the doorway. There was something strangely fitting that Dave and I were staring into each other’s eyes at the moment Daryl made his final upward lunge and grunted again as the last inch sank into me, and he was finally all the way inside me. Several inches deeper inside my body than any other man in my life ever had been.

Dave and I held each other’s gaze for a few seconds before I turned my attentions back to Daryl. At that instant, I felt strangely torn. Unable to work out which mam I owed my attention to. The man I loved. Or the man he’d temporarily loaned me to, who was now fully embedded inside me, linked to me in the most intimate and spiritual way possible.

Torn like this, for now, I concentrated all my attention on Daryl. Dave had given me to him, and although he was sweating and had a strange look on his face, he seemed to be enjoying watching me in the throes of passion with this new man.

Daryl held still, barely moving, and I knew he was enjoying the feeling of being enveloped by my tight pussy. The most primal pleasure imaginable, being deep within the body of an attractive, and receptive woman who was surrendering her body to her male. A man enjoying the special moment of conquest and biological magic. I knew this because Dave had often explained to me how good it felt when he had that strange and fulfilled look on his face. The same look that Daryl was now giving me.

My pussy was tightly stretched around his huge cock that it felt like I could feel the throbbing of his cock. I don’t know if this was real or imagined, but it felt good. Then as he gave me a soft kiss, I felt him start to slowly withdraw the full length of his cock, before then smoothly and slowly sliding all the way back in.

Controlling his pace to allow me to luxuriate in and enjoy every inch he was slowly sinking back deep into my body. When he hit the end, I heard myself sigh with contentment and the feeling of being full again. The pattern soon repeating as Daryl started settling into a new rhythm – his pace controlled and steady, perfect to allow me to get the maximum enjoyment from my man.

Oh god, it felt so good. Sure, part of it was being with a new man after so many years. Part of it the excitement of the forbidden, and being desired by a handsome guy more than ten years my junior. Part of it due to the new and amazing physical sensations of taking such a thick cock and taking it so much deeper than I’d ever taken a man before.

It all came together in a magical concoction and I felt my passion and arousal building and building and I knew I’d be shooting through my climax before too much longer. I suddenly felt guilty at this thought. The week before I’d not been aware that Dave was watching me, as he’d been hidden behind the special two-way mirror the club had installed in the host’s house. But this felt totally different. Dave standing right there in the doorway, about to watch me go crashing through an intense orgasm caused by the amazing fucking I was getting from Daryl and his huge cock.

It didn’t disappear totally, but I managed to push this confused guilt to the back of my mind, giving my entranced husband a sheepish grin, before turning my attentions back to the man who was lying between my thighs, his cock sawing in and out of the depths of my body deeper than any cock I’d ever known before.

By now my moans had built up to a noisy soundtrack of howling and sobbing, as I clung on to Daryl’s large muscular frame as tightly as I could, knowing I was only seconds away. I was on the point of climax, but I knew from his face, and the smoothness of his strokes, that Daryl was nowhere near cumming. This realization drove me on because I knew Daryl had barely started with me, and I held this thought in my head as my climax finally crashed through my body, totally overwhelming me in a way I couldn’t remember experiencing in a long time.

I don’t know if I imagined it, but it felt like I blacked out for a few seconds, my climax so intense. The next thing I remember was opening my eyes, and feeling incredibly weak and vulnerable, as I looked up at the man whose body was still on top of me. Who was tenderly smiling down at me, his muscular thighs gently pressing my own thighs apart as he held still, his manhood unmoving but deeper in my body than any man before.

He was patient, waiting, he sensed I’d recovered enough. “Welcome back,” he grinned, just the slightest hint of smugness in his smile as he enjoyed the effect, he’d had on me. The intensity of the reaction and climax he’d wrung from my all too willing body.

When I finally had the awareness and energy to weakly return his smile, I smiled warmly and I felt him start to move in and out again. At first, I enjoyed his renewed love-making, but was too weak and wiped out to really respond. But as my body started to get its second wind, I felt my own responses start to slowly rise. I could see Daryl smile as he realized I was able to be more active and responsive, and we shared another moment as we both realized we were into round two, with its inevitable conclusion just a few minutes away.

Daryl surprised me by lifting his body off mine, kissing me and then whispering in my ear. “On your knees, Jill. I want to do you from behind. That way I can go even deeper and I can enjoy the sight of those beautiful boobs of yours swinging back and forth, as I fuck you.”

Until now Daryl had pretty much been the perfect gentleman. He wasn’t crude or bad, but there was a directness and assertiveness that I’d not seen before. But I eagerly did as he asked, hardly thinking about his changed attitude. It seemed the least I could do for him, given the amazing climax he’d just given me.

As I sat up and then flipped over, I momentarily paused as just for an instance my eyes caught and looked into Dave’s face. He seemed almost in a trance, his eyes looking at me, but emotion and connection totally absent from his face. It was like the things he’d just seen had shocked him in a temporary stupor. The kind of shocked look you sometimes see on the face of someone who’s just experienced a trauma, before they start to process and deal with what they’ve just been through.

I knew we’d need to talk later and that inevitably I’d ask him what he was feeling, but the truth is that at that moment I was more concerned with my own selfish needs than what my sweet husband might be feeling. I was more concerned in following Daryl’s instructions so that I could once again feast on his monstrous cock.

As I took up the position Daryl wanted, I was facing away from Dave, part of me relieved that I could concentrate on own pleasure and my new lover, not having to worry about what Dave’s trance-like state meant. That could wait till later.

Obediently positioned on my hands and knees facing the headboard, I looked directly forward as I waited to feel Daryl’s touch as the sure pre-cursor of him again sinking that wonderful cock of his all the way back into my eager body. He must have been as eager and impatient as I was because I felt a hand on my hip and then I felt his other hand spreading my love lips as he guided himself back into me.

As he slid all the way into me with one long, deep stroke, I gave a loud whimper of happiness, blushing a moment later as I realized how loud I’d been, just for a moment worrying again about what Dave might be thinking. But this thought soon disappeared as Daryl set about taking his pleasure with me. If the first time had been slow and gentle and mainly for my pleasure, from the speed and urgency of his thrusts I knew this was more for him. And I loved the contrast and the new experience, feeling that I was giving myself to him and rewarding him for the amazing pleasure he’d given me.

His thrusts were deep and urgent, his hands alternating between grasping my hips and stilling my big swinging breasts as he squeezed and caressed them as I knew he would. The combination of his fast, deep, needy thrusts and the way he was stimulating my tender breasts and nipples was amazing. I felt totally submissive and vulnerable with him, loving the way his thighs crashed into my ass at the end of every thrust and loving the way he was making me feel.

It was only later that I thought about the contrast between this evening and the more gentle, familiar love-making that Dave and I usually shared. At the time, I was just totally focused on the feel of Daryl’s huge cock deep in my tummy and the way that every aspect of his love-making was making me feel so wonderful.

As he carried on thrusting and playing with my body, I felt that familiar slow build up of tingling and arousal and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I’d be coming again, inwardly praying that I’d be able to cope with the rest of the evening Daryl obviously had planned for me.

Just a few minutes later, I was howling like a baby as my body spasmed, totally overcome by the intensity of my second climax, barely aware of my surroundings. The only thing I was aware of was the firm but gentle hands of Daryl gripping my hips, steadying me and preventing me from totally collapsing.

Slowly my senses returned to me, and I turned around to face and smile weakly at the young high school sports coach, who had conquered me again. Our eyes locked together; his earlier impatient assertiveness gone. His eyes telling me he’d wait until I was ready again.

He was still deep within me as he moved his torso higher, covering me as a stallion covers a mare. I felt his warm breath on my neck and ear. “You’re amazing, Jill.” I smiled proudly. “This time I want you to ride me, and I want you to look at Dave so he can enjoy watching us. And this time I’m going to cum. Both of us together.”

If last time he’d been urgent and assertive when he’d repositioned me, this time he was gentle and patient. He helped me off my hands and knees and lay down with his head at the far end of the bed. Then he helped me straddle his midriff, using his strength and long muscular arms to help control my descent as I lowered myself onto his iron-hard cock – looking so enticing as it pointed towards the ceiling.

I sank down inch-by-inch until my groin was snug against his, feeling that he was maybe deeper still in this new position. I sat still on top of him, enjoying being in control and on top. In this new position, if I looked down, I saw Daryl’s smiling face. If I looked straight ahead, then I saw Dave. Still standing in the doorway with some energy and emotion now slightly returning to his face.

Daryl had told me he wanted me to look at Dave as we made love, and it felt good to reconnect with my wonderful husband. He still looked a little in shock, but he had more color in his cheeks and managed a weak smile, which I was happy to return. We looked deep into each other’s eyes, reconnecting again, and I knew at that moment that whatever had occurred that evening, we would be fine. Once we’d time to talk and share.

The longer we looked at each other, the more the color and warmth returned to Dave’s face, and the stronger and more confident his smile became. I was still enjoying the feeling of Daryl’s huge cock deep inside my tummy, but at that moment the love and feeling between Dave and me was my most precious possession.

As if to prove this, Dave slowly stepped forward and approached the bed, leaning in to kiss me with a tenderness and love that nearly melted my heart. “I love you, honey. I’m glad you and Daryl have had such a good time. Thank you for making my fantasy come true.” He kissed me again, stroking my cheek with a touch that nearly made me cry.

As his blue eyes looked deep into mine, he said his piece. “I want him to finish inside you, honey. That’s the final piece of the jigsaw for me, sweetheart. Okay?”

I just smiled and nodded my head. Happy that what I wanted to happen chimed with what Dave also wanted. Any other ending would have seemed wrong, somehow cheapening the evening and making it a little sordid.

Dave gave me a final kiss and then retreated away from the bed towards the doorframe. It was his way of signaling to me that he wanted me and Daryl, that he wanted us to end things, as he’d just described.

With a final smile at my husband, I turned back to Daryl. The next look I shared was with my lover, not my husband, and it signaled the start of the final part of our lovers’ dance. Daryl knew how exhausted I was from the way he’d made love to me, and he used his strength to do most of the work. Lifting me up and down his mighty cock. Just as before, it took some time for my energy levels to slowly return so that I could respond and fully enjoy Daryl’s love-making.

When he sensed I was ready he started speeding up, at the same time commanding me to look at Dave as he fucked me. Daryl was finally ready to cum himself, and all three of us knew how things were about to end. The only surprise was how suddenly vocal and assertive Daryl became again.

“Look at him, Jill. I want him to see what his wife looks like as she cums on my big cock. What she looks like as she screams out in ecstasy as she takes my first load of seed. Look at him, Jill. Show him, let him see.”

Daryl’s dirty talk, so out of character, seemed to somehow fit in with the moment. The perfect mix of loving fantasy play and depravity. I don’t know what they did for Dave, but I know his words drove me higher and added a strange psychological kick to the intense physical feelings I was enjoying.

For the first time that evening, I felt an urgency and eagerness in Daryl’s thrusts and breathing that told me he was now needing to cum himself. This realization excited me and gave me a new burst of energy, as I summoned the energy to help him as I rode him faster and faster. Until finally with a savage moan, he pulled me all the way down on him, kissed me violently, and I felt his cock spasm time after time as he shot spurt after spurt of his scalding seed directly into my womb.

My screaming orgasm was almost as loud and intense as Daryl’s as I crushed my body hard against my lover, loving the feeling of closeness and union. My screamed ecstasy seems to go on and on, as I lost track of time until finally, I returned to earth, slowly looking around as I looked at first Daryl and then Dave. Feeling a strange mixture of feelings.

I lay there next to this new man who had now bedded me for the first time, desperately trying to catch my breath and recover, my mind with no energy left to think about the significance of what we’d just done. Neither Dave nor I knew it at the time, but that evening was to be the start of a two-month period that would initiate major changes in our lives. Both for me and Dave, and also for others in our little community. There were virtually two months to the day until Christmas, and much to happen in those two months. But I’ll leave Dave to share most of that story.

(Thanks to Cbears52 for his kind help editing.)

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments