Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don’t Judge a Book Ch 06

"Dave picks up to describe the rest of Friday night and the next few days..."

36
18 Comments 18
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Saturday 28th October 2017

I’ve always taken myself outdoors when I need some quality alone time. Some quality thinking time. And today was a day when, more than virtually any other in my life, I felt I needed time, and space, to pull my head together.

The adrenaline and high-octane excitement of the previous night seemed a distant memory. Daryl had finally left our home and Jill’s bed around four in the morning. Twenty years my junior, he’d made love or fucked Jill three more times before they’d shared a final kiss at our front door and Daryl had driven off into the dead of the night. No doubt the presence of his car for so long a time, noted by the members of our community, especially those who were members of one, or other, of our swinging circles.

I’d looked on at the center of a whirlwind of emotions as he’d done exactly as I’d requested. Making my fantasy of watching Jill with another guy finally come true.

But on that Saturday morning, in the cold light of day, that whirlwind of emotions was alive and well, and tossing me around in a way I’d never experienced before in my life. My confusion and disorientation were all the more extreme, because I’d not expected to be feeling like this. In my naivety, having seen Daryl and Jill together at the party a week ago, I thought I knew what to expect and that I’d be totally cool with what I’d see.

But seeing them last week, together for less than an hour and with no full sex, was nothing compared to the tsunami of feelings that had been unleashed by watching them together for several hours. Together, with my wife of twenty plus years, sobbing and moaning, as she was repeatedly brought to climax after climax, by her handsome and virile young lover.

As I sat with my steaming cup of coffee enjoying the heat of a Florida morning, I seemed to alternate between stunned shock and panicked fear. I was honest enough with myself to admit that I’d still found the whole evening incredibly erotic and exciting. Whenever the images and sounds from last night returned, I felt my heart start to race and my bloodstream fill with adrenaline and dopamine.

But these moments were interspersed with long periods when I worried about the long-term price Jill and I might pay for our night of hedonistic pleasure. I’d always felt a little insecure in regard to Jill. After all, I’d only dated her, and won her heart after her college boyfriend, Callan, had dumped her to take up with Charlotte.

With this foundation as a backdrop, I think any man might worry after seeing how Daryl had pleasured Jill. I didn’t take him as a ‘wife-stealer’ or trouble-maker, but I worried that Jill might think less of me after last night. I didn’t think she’d suddenly fall out of love with me. But I did wonder if we’d inadvertently just knocked the first crack into our previously rock-solid marriage.

The vision of loveliness, that was my wife, appeared just in the nick of time, I think. Before my fears and doubts overwhelmed the positive memories from last night. Jill was wearing a floaty long white nightdress and had a smile that told my fevered mind two things. That she was a very contented woman, and secondly that the way she was looking at me radiated love for me.

Seeing that look of love was as soothing as putting cream on a burn, and I felt the tension in my shoulders and body ebb just as the waters ebb on the beach, with the same soothing soulful impact.

Our eyes were locked together, as my beautiful Jill floated across the patio, and sat herself down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my shoulders in a dual sign of ownership, that reassured me more than any words could. The kiss that followed, and the smiling eyes, completed the treatment.

“Are you okay, honey?” she asked, her smile mixing now with a slight look of concern.

“I am now,” I answered honestly.

Jill paused for a moment, a slightly more thoughtful look appearing in her eyes, and I waited for the question I knew I was coming.

“How was last night for you, honey?” Her question simple and to the heart of the matter.

“Curate’s egg,” was my two-word answer. I might be an engineer by training, more at home with forces and vectors, but married to my English-graduate wife for so long, I’ve learned to love the variety and richness of language. I knew my two words would tell Jill exactly what I wanted to tell her.

A simple raise of her eyebrows told me she wanted me to tell her more. To expand on exactly what I meant and how I was feeling.

“Mixed. I found watching you and Daryl incredibly exciting. I loved seeing how much you enjoyed it. How often he made you cum, and how you loved, and responded, to his big cock. And I’m not worried that you’ve suddenly fallen in love with him, but, there’s a little voice in the back of my head wondering if we’ve weakened what we have as a couple. If you’ll think less of me, after experiencing a man like Daryl. Even though it was me who wanted you to experience someone like him.”

Those beautiful hazel eyes, I’d shared so much with over the years, were thoughtful for just a fraction of a second and then looked suddenly serious and tender in equal part.

Jill stroked the hairs away from my forehead and kissed me softly on the lips, pulling back a little to look me in the eyes.

“Honey, thank you for being honest with me. And I’ll not lie to you, because you saw it with your own eyes, last night was amazing, in a physical sense.” She paused, her words sinking in, as I waited for the but. “But Daryl’s not you. Last night was just physical. What we have is both physical and emotional, because we love each other with all our hearts. So, maybe last night was new and amazing in a purely physical sense. But it will never hold a candle to what you and I have, honey. Never. We’re two people who’ve grown together over the years and who’ve chosen, and love, to live as one person. Loving, caring, and building each other up.”

I had tears in my eyes as I listened to every syllable. Jill’s words were just what I needed to here. In a strange way, hearing her tell me how great the physical sex had been made me feel hard, and excited, all over again. But much, much, more important, was what she said about us as a couple – reminding me of what I knew deep down, but what I needed her to bring back to the surface.

Jill wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and buried my head in her hair as we held each other close, the clean scent of her shampoo, and the softness of her hair, matching her words in their reassuring effect.

We were both content to stay unmoving for long moments. Each enjoying the moment and reassurance in our different ways. The feeling of Jill’s body in my arms, knowing that I had every last piece of her heart and soul, restored every part of my heart and masculinity that I’d been so doubting, just a few moments ago. At a more carnal level, the feeling of her big breasts and prominent nipples, pressing into my chest, started making me feel horny and hard.

My moments of doubt and self-pity had passed as I picked up my woman and carried her upstairs. Jill didn’t speak, but her smile told me that she might have been tired, but she was very happy that her husband wanted to reclaim her.

Throwing her onto the bed, and feeling like a triumphant caveman, I pulled her long nightdress up and over and looked longingly at her sexy body. Her big breasts were heaving up and down in anticipation of knowing another man, soon. Her tummy was remarkably flat for a mother of three, in her forties.

As I lay next to her on the bed I saw the signs of her marathon sex session with Daryl. The marks on her boobs, the marks on her thighs, and the way her pussy lips were swollen, and distended, complimented by a couple of love bites Daryl had left, to mark his territory. I don’t know why, but these signs excited me, and spurred me on, in some kind of primal contest, to outperform the man who had so recently lain with and pleasured my woman.

There was a playfulness in Jill’s eyes as I lay between her splayed thighs and entered her as if she knew what was on my mind. She immediately hooked her legs around the small of my back. “Come on, lover. Take me back. Make me your’s again. Make me forget all about the man you lent me to last night.”

Bitch! But I loved her, her smile telling me this was all just part of a game we were sharing. Just as last night was a game we’d played – with Daryl, however nice a guy he was, just an extra in a game we marshaled and directed.

I knew I’d not last long. Intentionally I’d not allowed myself to cum the night before, knowing that the ‘post-cum’ blues could send me into a spin of melancholy. Such self-control wasn’t easy, seeing and hearing Daryl and Jill cumming so many times, while I struggled manfully, to deny myself the release they were so noisily enjoying.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

But now, spurred on by Jill’s loving tease, I slammed into her with a power, and abandon, that I felt I’d earned. Jill may have been sore and tired from last night, but she soon responded, kissing me deeply as her hands stroked my flanks and ruffled my ear. Urging me on with the words that could escape the heat of our kiss.

After so many hours of abstinence and of watching another man enjoying my wife, it felt amazingly good to be balls deep in the woman I loved. Knowing how special this was for both of us. Even as I felt the moment approaching, I thought how fresh and new this moment felt compared to the monochrome love-making that was the norm. I felt like a blind man suddenly able to see color. Or a man fed on bread and water experiencing steak and wine.

I knew I couldn’t hold off much longer, and realizing that Jill was close now as well, I gave in to the moment and roared like a bull elephant as I strained every muscle in my body to get as deep as I could, sighing as I felt my cock spurt and spurt, hearing the sound of Jill’s climax in my ear as I gasped and sucked in air. A couple reunited, a wife reclaimed, enjoying something special and new after rolling the dice and taking a big risk.

As we both came back down to earth, we kissed and smiled like a couple of horny teenagers in the first flush of youth. Enjoying a new excitement, as if we’d wound the clock back twenty-some years to those first exciting nights together.

The mandatory, but genuine, expressions of love shared, as we lay next to each other. Jill’s long brown hair splayed out, like some prized mane on my chest. Her fingers were idly playing with my sticky and very spent cock.

Jill’s mane flicked through ninety degrees, as she turned to lovingly smile at me. “I love you, honey. Thanks so much for last night.” Together for so many years, I knew there was a teasing but or barb coming. Her lip curled playfully, “And it looks like it was a double-win for me. Not only all the fun last night, but a new and invigorated husband, determined to show me who’s top dog. Show me who the Alpha is. Who the Daddy is.”

She’s always enjoyed playing with words, but I couldn’t deny the truth. Nevertheless, a playful flick to my wife’s nose was in order, and after an exaggerated faux yelp, she let it pass. Honors even.

Then we just snuggled. A loving couple together, but also there with our own thoughts. Happy that we’d rolled the dice, and seemingly landed a double-six.

We must have lain there like that for half-an-hour, and I was just about thinking of a second helping of my still willing wife, when I heard the front door open, followed immediately by Abigail’s familiar voice. “Only me.”

Always a livewire and full of energy, Jill and I just about had enough time to dive beneath the sheets before our daughter gave a cursory knock and then opened the door.

We love our daughter dearly, but of our three kids, as well as having a sensitivity to other people’s feelings, Abigail’s always been the one who always says what’s on her mind and hang the consequences.

Seeing her mother and father still in bed in the middle of the morning, and with various other giveaway signs, a gentle grin immediately appeared on her face.

“Well, I suppose I should still be glad that I’ve got such active and vigorous parents.” However open she normally was about sex with Abigail, nonetheless, Jill’s cheeks were soon bright red, and I wasn’t far behind.

Of course, this just encouraged our plain-speaking daughter. “Well, just as long as there’s no chance of any new additions. After all, sharing my inheritance threeways is bad enough, fourways is out of the question.”

Enjoying the upper hand she had, Abigail smiled a teasing smile and made half a turn to leave, before turning back for a final barb. “Well, at least it was only the two of you.”

Abigail must have seen something in our reaction that gave the game away. For a moment she looked genuinely shocked, and lost for words, before the grin returned. “Well, I guess I should be grateful that Daryl, and any other new playmates of yours, left before I got home.”

With that Abigail turned and headed to her room, leaving Jill and me shell-shocked and unable to speak. We’d been expecting that I’d have to collect her from her friend Phillipa, but obviously, she’d gotten a lift home. I think both Jill and I had the same thought – thank goodness she’d not come home while Daryl was still in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail was out for much of the weekend, and Jill and I made the most of the peace and quiet in the house. We were like a couple of newlyweds. I think we must have made love three or four times each day, and when we weren’t making love we just snuggled up in bed. Keeping the world at bay, and enjoying a closeness and time together, that had become all too rare in the busyness of family life.

Come Monday, the world of work rudely intruded as Jill and I went off to our separate places of work. Jill was really busy and stressed due to all of the planned down-sizing at her company and the role her boss played as VP for Operations. It was nine p.m. on Monday when she finally got in, looking frazzled and in need of the meal I’d prepared, and the bottle of wine I’d chilled.

After the meal, we snuggled on the sofa and discussed our respective days, and with Abigail again overnighting with her friend Philippa, we had privacy as the conversation wandered onto the topic of Daryl and our recent experiences at the Swingers club. As we talked about it, Jill thanked me several times before moving on to what was really at the back of her mind. Namely that while she knew she’d feel jealous, she wanted me to have a night with Gemma, the Ruby Wax lookalike, who’d come onto me at the party a week ago.

Naturally, my interest perked up, and Jill explained that Gemma had reached out to the couple who’d hosted the party and asked if she could be put in touch with us, as she was interested in taking things further. Apparently, in this situation, the club etiquette was that the club hosts contacted the wife in the couple and asked if it was okay to pass on contact details.

The intonation in Jill’s voice, as she relayed this news to me – that Sally, the hostess, had contacted her earlier today – told me that she wouldn’t be remotely upset if Gemma was to get in touch with me.

I was a mature guy of fifty, with a team of a hundred engineers who work for me, but I felt for all the world like a spotty teenage boy, as my wife relayed the news. Strange as it may seem, it felt like an elder sister telling you that one of her friends has got a crush on you, asking, ‘are you interested?’

My blushing confusion seemed to amuse Jill, who gave me a gentle kiss.

“So, honey, what do you think? Does Buttons want to go to the ball? After all, Cinderella's already had her night at the party. Seems only fair that Buttons has a little fun as well.”

She was enjoying my confusion and discomfort. I’d never been particularly confident with women, and now that I’d been out of the dating game for so long, skills I’d once had were decidedly rusty.

Slowly the cog started to turn. Helped as my mind took me back to my brief evening with Gemma. She was a nice, fun, lady who’d made me laugh and who had a sexy body. Why wouldn’t I like an evening of fun with her? After all, Jill was right. Fair is fair. And from her smile and reaction, Jill was all for it. So, there was no problem there.

As we talked about it, for me it was a no-brainer. There was a sexy, and fun, red-headed woman, who wanted to spend an evening with me and whose husband was on board with the idea. What amused me, and drew my attention, was Jill’s reaction. She confessed to not being as excited at the thought of me with another woman, in the way that I was excited by the idea of her with another man.

But, just as she’d said, when we discussed going to the club, that although a piece of her would feel jealous, she wanted me to have the same experience she’d have. And I have to admit, I quite liked the idea of Jill feeling jealous of me, in the same way, I’d felt at times, watching her with Daryl.

That Monday night we agreed not to make any final decisions.

Tuesday night Jill was back from work even later and barely had the energy to collapse into bed, so there was no further discussion, as Jill used her last reserves of energy, to have a farewell chat with Abigail, who was heading back to college the next day. Wednesday and Thursday Jill was still very busy at work and I was traveling to Dallas to see one of my project teams.

I worked late with the team on Thursday, and so, was able to get back home by seven-thirty in the evening. I was beat and looking forward to a nice quiet evening in. But Jill had other ideas – something which became abundantly clear to me the moment I opened the front door.

(Thanks to Cbears52 for his usual careful proofing.)

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments