Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don’t Judge a Book Ch 10

"Jill continues describing her struggle to get through to April."

35
18 Comments 18
5.5k Views 5.5k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Tuesday 7th November 2017

Shit. Why had my husband replied like that? He knew damn well I was trying to move back a little from our newly open marriage for a few months. To get my bearings and make sure we weren’t doing something that might permanently damage our marriage and family. And here he was, having dressed me up and sent me to work in a sexy and revealing outfit for my boss’s enjoyment, now inviting me to stay out late with the same man.

What wife, texting a husband that she’ll be working late with the boss, expects to get a smiling, winking emoji by way of reply. Not ‘I’m sorry’ or ‘Get back as soon as you can’ or ‘I’ll miss you, honey’. But instead a barely concealed invitation. An implicit ‘take your time honey, enjoy yourself, why not re-start the game we just put on pause’.

I thought back over the last few months. The conversations after Dave had enjoyed watching the guys flirt with me at the BBQ. The encouragement from our friends to dabble in the swinging lifestyle they’d enjoyed. My evenings with Daryl and Dave’s evening with Gemma. Looking back and staring at the winking emoji, I had a sinking feeling that resistance to this new pattern in our marriage was maybe futile. Futile and pointless, the push and pull from Dave and my own desires just too strong to resist.

Not surprisingly, my boss, Chris, must have noticed something in my expression. The meeting was on a break, all five members of the Union team were gathered around the newly arrived coffee and pastries, talking in hushed tones about something or other. The company’s HR director and legal counsel were both outside checking emails. Chris and I were the only two left at the table as he looked over my shoulder at my message and my husband’s reply.

Chris grinned and grabbed my phone. His fingers moved with the practiced speed of a serial texter.

‘Hey Dave, this is Chris. Reckon we’ll be done here by around seven, then we’re all heading to the Ambassador for dinner and drinks. You want to join us? It would be good to have someone neutral to lighten the mood. Change the topic. What do you say, man? P.S. Thanks for your little present to me. Wish the beautiful Jill dressed like that more often! Bottle of Rye on the way as a little thank you.’

To his credit, at least my boss didn’t press send. Instead, Chris’s thumb just hovered over the send icon as he looked at me, a playful smile on his lips, the slight shrug of his shoulders indicating ‘discard’ or ‘send’ was within my gift.

At that moment I didn’t know who I hated more. My husband or my boss. I felt distinctly manipulated. The two men who I spent most of my life with ganging up on me to push me into a place that I’d told myself I wasn’t going to for the next few months.

But beneath this anger and frustration with them, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit there also a stream of excitement. The same excitement I’d felt on the two evenings I’d spent with Daryl and on the night my friend Charlotte had dragged me and Gemma out dancing in our little black dresses.

Chris was a confirmed womanizer who knew how to read women, and over five years working together he’d certainly developed the knack of reading me like an open book. It was like he could see into my soul, reading my very thoughts and feelings. He could see my internal struggle and hesitation, but it just seemed to make him grin even more, as if he was enjoying my torment and confusion. He wallowed in this for some time before reaching for my hand and pulling it across so my thumb was under his, both now hovering over the send button.

Just for a moment, he looked serious, back to being the friend he’d become as I’d helped him through his messy divorce. “Jill, if you don’t want to, just take your hand back in the next five seconds.”

Bastard! He was giving me an out, but he wasn’t making it easy. He could see my inner turmoil and demons and was exploiting them to the full.

Those five seconds seemed to last forever. Chris’ intense blue eyes locked onto mine, challenging me to pull away, making clear he wasn’t going to take the decision for me. I could feel those five seconds ticking down, a rising sense of foreboding and adrenaline swirling in my blood. A small voice trying to comfort me that this was no big deal, it was just dinner we were talking about. Not quite believing the little voice, but comforted just a little.

The five seconds up, I felt the pressure of Chris’s thumb on mine. For a moment I considered pushing up against that force, but instead, I went with it. Letting the firm but gentle pressure push my thumb down.

Send.

The stream of foreboding and adrenaline turned from a babbling flow to a torrent flush with winter rains. My stomach churning, my chest suddenly tightening, the little voice that it was only dinner fighting a losing battle with the chemicals flooding through my brain and body.

I looked up from the little screen into Chris’s eyes. Apart from the occasional bit of harmless flirting, there had never been anything sexual between us over the five years we’d worked together. As we’d got to know each other over those five years, the normal politeness and façade of work friendship had developed into a genuine and real friendship. At first, just two people who liked each other and enjoyed chatting about our lives. Later a deeper friendship as Chris let me behind his guarded wall to see the inner Chris. Not the arrogant womanizing player, but rather the genuine guy who was hurting as his wife left him and took him to the cleaners.

But as I looked into his eyes and he returned the look, I knew there was more than a fair chance that my boss and I would be more than just good friends by the end of the evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the rest of the meeting and the dinner and drinks that followed, my mind was in turmoil. Dave had almost instantly replied with a simple thumbs up, and my earlier thoughts about how things might end up at evening’s end just got stronger as one more window of escape was closed off. Half off me disappointed, half of me trying to hide my excitement.

I tried my best to concentrate on the meeting. All the toing and froing between the company and the Union. All the discussion about indexations, natural wastage, and productivity incentives. About what was necessary to minimize any more jobs shipping out to Asia. About what the Union officers felt their members would agree to.

Chris knew why I was otherwise preoccupied, and was patient with me, trying his best to help me by summarizing clearly and slowly to help my recording of what had been agreed. Tom from HR and Albert our Legal Counsel could tell I wasn’t quite myself but said nothing.

It was only after the end of the meeting that I managed to slip away to my desk for a few moments of peace and quiet. I looked out of the window, down on the ants moving around twenty-five floors below, envying what I took to be the simplicity of their lives. Rushing home to their families and loved ones. Husbands rushing home to wives, wives rushing home to husbands, so different from the direction my evening was headed.

Majoring in English at Florida State, Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice in Wonderland’ had been one of my favorite books. But at that moment, not so much. I felt decidedly like Alice disappearing down the rabbit hole.

On Saturday Dave and I had taken a decision to put things on hold, but here I was barely three days later feeling an undeniable excitement at the unknown destination where this evening might end. I’d been angry with Dave earlier, but now gradually adjusted to where the evening was headed, I was honest enough to recognize that we were both to blame. My husband might share a slightly larger part, but I was hardly blameless. I’d not refused to wear the clothes he’d laid out for me. And I’d not refused to press send when Chris had moved things on by inviting Dave and me to join the gang for dinner and drinks.

Looking up from my busy little ants, my gaze fell on the mirror by my desk. (Alice through the looking glass?) I guess we’re all so used to the face we’ve known all our lives, we don’t often look at our own faces for long. But gazing into the mirror, I took a long hard look at myself. I saw an attractive woman. A woman who, without being arrogant, I knew most men found attractive. A woman who’d worked hard at the gym to keep a good body. A woman who was used to getting plenty of second glances in the malls and restaurants of Miami.

Staring into the mirror and taking stock, I had one of those moments of self-realization. Married and together with Dave for more than twenty years, we still loved each other deeply. But having tasted the forbidden fruit these last few weeks, we were both eager to try more. We both wanted the other courses that naturally follow the starter we’d found so intoxicating.

Still looking at myself, I thought how I’d been totally genuine in my desire and determination to slow things down and get things back under control. But with a sense of resignation and tiredness, I smiled wearily back at myself and slowly gave up the unequal fight. Not making some huge decision about the future, but instead just deciding to go wherever the evening would lead me. I’d tried to resist the temptation and excitement of our new lifestyle, but even three days in, my resolve was already crumbling. Not helped by my loving husband, whose own resolve was even weaker than mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The afternoon’s meeting wound-up with an agreement in principle on most of the major items. The Union had agreed to various productivity measures, and the company had agreed to limit the first round of down-sizing to natural wastage and voluntary severance only. The Union guys weren’t stupid, they knew that in the current climate this was probably the best they could hope for. They agreed to recommend the deal to their members at each of our twenty-two plants, asking in return that Chris and the Ops team undertake a site-by-site roadshow to help sell the deal to their members at each plant.

Knowing the hard yards were over and tomorrow was mostly around details, everyone was in good spirits as we reached the restaurant in the hotel where all the Union guys were staying.

Sitting down, my first drink soon arrived and helped calm my nerves a little. I kept telling myself that if something did happen later, at least this wouldn’t be my first rodeo. After the two times I’d been with Daryl, both Dave and I knew roughly what to expect.

I’ve always been a little quiet and shy when I’m new to a group. As all of the Union crowd except the President were new to me I was very aware that I was amongst the quietest at the meal.

When Dave arrived, kissed me on the cheek and parked himself in the vacant chair at my side, I could immediately see he was as flustered and on-edge as I was. Our eyes locked together, sharing the same thoughts and questions. Excited at the game that was starting to unfurl. Both more than a little nervous at not knowing where things might end up.

But with Dave now there with me, I also felt more reassured and helped by the wine I slowly started to relax and enjoy the food and the lively discussions. Trying my best to push to the back of my mind thoughts about what might happen later.

I was sat across from Chris, sandwiched between Dave and Rocco, the Union President. Rocco was one of the Union guys who I’d caught admiring my short skirt and flimsy tight blouse during the afternoon. I’d met him a few times over the years, mainly exchanging pleasantries and sorting out drinks and admin when he met with Chris. In his mid-fifties, he’d been the Union President for three years now. In terms of height, he was the shortest of the guys in the Union team, but he was a bear of a man who had a natural authority to him. A family name that spoke of Italian heritage, he was only about my height but must have been more than a sixty-inch chest. He looked like the proverbial side of a barn, and even though he didn’t speak that much during the meeting, it was clear from the way the Union officers treated him he was the alpha and decision-maker.

Now that the meeting was over, his previously dour and taciturn demeanor broke just a little as he relaxed and enjoyed his beer. Dave was soon chatting away to Chris about his latest engineering project, which gave Rocco a chance to use his Latin charms on me. He was still more than a little gruff, and I wouldn’t want to get on his wrong side, but there was certain a charm and a charisma about him as he asked about my family, how I found the company and all of the other standard stock topics.

He flirted gently, telling me he’d always looked forward to his visits to our company, because of Chris’s ‘beautiful and helpful PA’. When I thanked him for the compliment, he pushed a little more, saying how glad he was that I’d managed to join them for the meal. Asking me how old my kids were, he went for that old standby of disbelieving shock that I could possibly have college-age kids. Cliched and well-used certainly, but I enjoyed Rocco’s compliments and flattery,

With his tough-guy mask hung-up for the evening, it was easy to chat to Rocco. Originally from Pittsburgh, he’d not had the benefit of a college education. He’d worked his way up from the bottom, paying his way through night school to get a politics and economics degree. Married to his childhood sweetheart, he had five kids and was now expecting his first grandchild.

The meal must have lasted around an hour and a half and Rocco also chatted to Dave and Chris, but it was pretty clear to me and everyone else that I was his main focus of attention. With the desert and coffee finished, Rocco spoke.

“Well, gentlemen, I’ll see you in the morning. I’ll see you at the office at 11 o’clock so we can wrap-up all the details.”

And with that, he’d calmly dismissed his four fellow Union officers so that there were only four of us left at the large table, as his underlings trouped off out of the hotel’s restaurant. Seeing them leaving, I suddenly remembered a previous conversation with Chris. That everyone in the whole industry and Union movement knew that Rocco had a well-earned reputation for being a lady’s man; that allegedly he had ‘an arrangement’ with his wife of thirty-six years, who turned a blind eye to her husband’s philandering ways as long as he was discreet.

With this remembered conversation coming back to me, it was pretty clear to me that as far as the Union boss was concerned I was on the menu this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With just the four of us left, Rocco suggested we make ourselves more comfortable by heading to the hotel’s bar. Chris managed to find us a discrete corner table, with Chris and Rocco, sat together and me sitting next to Dave. As I clung to my husband’s hand, I suddenly felt nervous again. There were now only four of us left and I had a pretty good idea that my three very different male companions had far from platonic plans for the only girl in the group.

The conversation was normal at first, but Rocco managed to turn it into a more sexual direction, asking my boss, “So, Chris, are you seeing anyone these days? Seeing the way that Jill’s all dolled up, for a moment or two I wondered if you and she were an item?”

“Rocco!” Chris exclaimed as if telling off the Union President.

“What?” Rocco replied. “I’m sure, knowing your reputation, that neither Jill nor Dave are surprised that you’d have gotten into her panties many a year ago if Jill was like some of the other girls you’ve been out with.”

Chris is normally very controlled and cool, but I could see he was feeling awkward as he apologized for his friend. “Sorry Jill, Dave. I don’t know what’s gotten into this big lump. Sorry if he’s embarrassed you.”

I was about to say something, but my husband beat me to it. “Chris, Rocco. It’s okay. Over the years we’ve been together I’ve gotten used to guys hitting on and flirting with Jill.”

Looking over at Rocco, Dave continued, “If you told me that Chris didn’t have the hots for Jill, I’d have told you he must have a problem with his eyesight.”

The three guys guffawed at their shared joke, as the only girl in the group blushed. Part of me enjoyed the compliment, but another part of me was embarrassed to be talked about this way. Rocco, who was next to me at the round table, leaned over conspiratorially and in a loud voice that Chris could easily hear, asked, “So, Jill, honey. Tell me, has your ‘can’t keep it zipped’ boss ever been so crude as to make a pass at his beautiful PA?”

I looked over at my boss and saw that Chris had recovered his cool. Rocco was grinning, waiting for my answer. “Chris has got more good sense than that. He knows what’s good for him and that I’ve only got eyes for my husband.”

Rocco pretended to look hurt, looking down at the ground for a moment, before lifting his head and gesturing to the small dancefloor. “Well, okay then. I guess there’s no point me trying to seduce the prettiest lady on the twenty-fifth floor. But would a dance be okay?”

He looked at both me and Dave as he asked. I turned to look at Dave who just smiled. “It’s your call, honey. I’ve got no problem with it, and if it will help harmonious relationships with the Union …”

Before I had a chance to think, Rocco stood and offered his outstretched hand like some latterday Prince Charming. Rocco was beaming down at me, all earlier gruffness gone, and I found myself subconsciously returning his smile as I stood and let him lead me by the hand to the dancefloor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocco soon revealed himself to be a good dancer, but my mind was focused less on his dancing and more on the excitement and adrenaline I felt coursing through my body. The wine and my earlier decision to go with the flow had killed off my previous disappointment and mixed feelings. With the benefit of my heels, I was soon smiling slightly down at the craggy yet handsome features of the normally gruff Union man. My arms were wrapped around his neck as he held my hips and we moved to the slow beat of the music.

What passed for a smile appeared on his lips. I couldn’t help myself, couldn’t resist tweaking the Lion’s tail.

“Finally, after six hours of waiting, a smile. I guess better late than never,” I grinned.

Rocco rewarded me with a proper smile. “If I made it too easy, I’d lose half my charm. And, besides, it pays to keep people like Chris a little afraid. If he thought I was a pushover it would be my members who’d lose out, and I’m sure you wouldn’t want that.”

“I see,” I smiled back, “So people like Chris have to see you as some kind of latterday Tony Soprano.”

“That’s about the size of it,” he confirmed, now looking more relaxed and less scary.

Our arms still around each other, we continued to sway to the music, silent for a few moments before Rocco added a final thought. “And besides which, half the ladies I meet on my travels really go for the tough-guy act. I’m not sure if it’s coz they want to tame the monster inside, or because they get a thrill out of the danger. But either way, it means my lonely hotel bed’s a little less cold and empty than it would be otherwise. On these long weeks away from home.”

I looked into his eyes and wondered how to respond to his playful pass at me, all the time Rocco looking straight back at me with an uncompromising stare. His comment was just borderline enough to warrant some kind of response. I don’t know why I said what I said next – but as soon as the words were out of my mouth I instantly knew I’d crossed some kind of dividing line.

“So, Rocco, Mr. Union Man. Which do you think I am? The type that wants to tame the monster, or the one that enjoys the danger?”

Rocco’s grin was on full power as he heard my words and understood the signal.

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

“Oh, Mrs. Foster, you’re definitely the ‘loves the danger type’, underneath your normally cool and classy exterior. There’s no doubt about that.” With the smile of a wolf looking at a tasty and defenseless lamb, he continued. “If you’d not so clearly signaled that you only have eyes for your loving husband, before the end of the evening this naughty bad Union boss would have you swinging from the chandeliers and would rock your world.”

He paused. “But alas, you’ve made your feelings clear, so you and I will both just have to wonder what might have been. And we’ll never know.”

By now my excitement and the booze had nearly totally destroyed my earlier reluctance, and I nearly leaned in to kiss the charismatic and seductive man I was dancing with. He was smart and experienced enough to know that every single word he was saying was having the opposite effect of the actual words spoken. He was using my own words against me to drive my desire higher.

Again, there were long moments when we didn’t speak before I responded to his reverse seduction. I didn’t plan to say it, but before I realized what I was saying I was giving him another come on. One that left my last one looking positively subtle and lady-like.

I moved my head across and whispered in his ear, “For a trained negotiator, you’re not a very good listener Mr. Rosetti. I said that I only had eyes for my husband – when you suggested Chris and me might be an item.” Pausing for effect and to let my words sink in, I hit him with the follow-up. “Would it surprise you if I told you that away from the office, my husband and I have recently joined a swingers group?”

I pulled my head back to enjoy the look of surprise in Rocco’s eyes. But I was disappointed, there was no look of surprise, only a look that was ten-times more wolfish than his look before. I’d just unlocked the gate and thrown the padlock away, and he didn’t intend to miss the chance.

“Well, Mrs. Foster, we’re away from work now. If you’re interested, I have a fine collection of etchings in my hotel suite. I promise you they’re etchings you won’t forget in a long time. Etchings drawn with big, strong, bold lines. Lines which are bigger and stronger than you’re probably used to, and which I guarantee you’ll enjoy and want to see again.”

He looked deeply into my eyes, and I felt almost hypnotized by the power of his will and personality, as he let his words sink in. “What do you say, Mrs. Foster. Do you want to tell your boss and husband that all their talking about engineering’s a bit dry and dull and that we’ll see them in an hour or so? After the English major has feasted on some Italian culture?”

All through his words, we could both feel the heat and the electricity rising. Rocco could see my flushed excitement and read my short, aroused breathing. He was enough of an experienced Casanova to know that I only needed one small nudge to finally tumble into his arms and then his bed. Leaning in he didn’t kiss me. He just let me feel his warm breath on my lips and face, before he simply touched his lips to mine, before pulling back millimeters to break the electric touch between us.

In that single moment, with that tiniest of nudges, I was lost. The die was cast. He held his lips less than an inch from mine, and it was me who moved forward and returned his gesture. But my lips rested on his for longer, and my rest turned into a full and passionate kiss. Our mouths soon locked together in heat and excitement. He may have made the first move, but anyone casually watching would see me as the main author of the kiss we shared.

When our mouths finally broke, I looked into his eyes and I was suddenly struck by a huge desire not to be any kind of passive wallflower. Not to be the one manipulated by my three male companions, but to be the woman in control. With a buzz arcing through my mind and body, I determined that I was going to be the one to fuck Rocco, not the other way around. Whatever he might think, whatever he might be used to in terms of the women in his bed and his male pride.

Earlier I’d felt a little anger towards Dave, that he’d connived with Chris and been so eager to push me back into our new swinging lifestyle. And now this anger came slowly seeping back as I led Rocco by the hand towards the table. Where my stunned husband and boss were sat looking like two startled engineering lemons.

I put my best femme-fatale look on and kissed Chris gently, a lot more gently than I’d just been kissing Rocco, and whispered in his ear. “Honey, I’m taking Rocco upstairs to his room so I can fuck his big Italian cock.” I pulled my head back to enjoy my husband’s trembling look of shock and excitement, before gently giving him the second barrel. “I know you thought you’d be watching your sweet wife getting fucked by her boss, but I think I prefer the Italian dish. That is, if that’s okay with you, honey?”

I looked into his eyes, not surprised that he was too shocked to speak, enjoying his shocked discomfort as he knew he had no real say in it, despite my pretended question to him.

Wallowing in his reaction, I continued. “While you and Chris talk about your flanges and your rivets, me and Rocco are going up to his suite and I’m going to to strip him naked so I can see his manly body and handsome cock. Then I’m going to slowly strip off the sexy outfit you saw fit to wrap me up in for Chris this morning, and then let Rocco ravish the body that used to be yours.”

With a final soft kiss to my husband’s lips and a final smirk at his shocked expression, I turned on my heels and wrapped my arms tight around Rocco’s neck and gave him a smoldering kiss. Finally breaking the kiss, I led him by the hand towards the elevators without a second look back at Dave. Knowing full well his eyes would be boring into me as he tried to process the curveball I’d just thrown at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the last time I thought about Dave for the next hour or so, as I lost myself in a world of pleasure with Rocco.

As soon as the elevator doors swished closed behind us, I pressed my body hard against his and took the lead as we resumed our heated kiss. Feeling my nipples harden with desire as I pushed my big boobs flat against his broad chest, my excitement built as I thought about seeing Rocco’s body and the look I’d get from him when I stripped off for him and he saw me.

That hot and steamy kiss continued until we reached his floor and we reluctantly had to break our kiss to walk down the corridor. Hand-in-hand, we were each quiet with our own thoughts of what was to come. It was a long corridor and just for a moment I felt a little sadness, thinking of my three-day failure at going straight. But the aroused woman in me pushed these thoughts away as I squeezed Rocco’s warm hand and followed him in.

With the door firmly closed and Dave, Chris and the rest of the world shut out, we resumed our hungry exploration of each other’s bodies. My shaking fingers excitedly unbuttoned Rocco’s shirt, feeling a shiver run head to toe as I ran my hands through his thick and dark chest hair. As my fingers rummaged and stroked, I couldn’t help but reflect how different he was to Dave. Thinking how surreal it was that after more than twenty years of married faithfulness, my hands were now exploring a second new man. Twenty years of monogamy, and two new men inside ten days. So much for our temporary pause!

As we locked our mouths together yet again, I was done with thinking as I lost myself fully in the moment, shrugging my shoulders so my blouse fell to the floor and Rocco was able to unclip me so he could get at my big boobs. I moaned with pleasure as I felt the touch of his large hands cupping the weight of my boobs, sighing as he gently rolled my nipples and smiled into my eyes. Down on the dancefloor, he’d promised to rock my world and from the way he played with my boobs I had few doubts that he’d be a gifted and experienced lover.

“Take your pants off,” I ordered him, his smile telling me he wasn’t used to such an assertiveness in his women. I kept my eyes on him, enjoying the unwrapping of his muscular and well-maintained body which was in great shape for a guy in his fifties, stripping my own clothes off as I watched.

“Not bad, not bad at all,” I smirked as his thick cock sprang free and slapped up against his stomach, displaying a hardness and energy of someone several years younger. I worked my hand up and down its length a few times, enjoying the thickness and warmth of his manhood. He was a little longer than Dave, but his cock was very fat and my fingers only just touched as they grasped him.

Both of us now naked, I pushed my soft body firmly into his, my boobs crushed flat against his thick black chest hair as we once again kissed, Rocco’s hands first stroking and then squeezing my ass as he pulled me closer and our mouths fought the lover’s fight.

After a few moments enjoying each other like this, I pulled away and led the big Union boss like a shy lamb so that he was laying down on the bed, his head raised by a couple of pillows and his thick cock proud and skyward.

My face flushed with passion and desire, I first stood on the bed and then lowered myself down to straddle Rocco, grasping his thick cockhead and positioning him at the entrance of my body. I was already wet with desire and as I wriggled around to adjust and find the right angle I was soon ready, pulling my pussy lips apart and sinking down a little. I moaned out loud and shivered as I felt the first couple of fat inches stretch me wide, a wonderful feeling that just filled me with anticipation at what was to come.

I took a pause and smiled down at Rocco. He was already smiling up at me, and just for that moment we shared a special connection. Sharing a moment, two people married to others whom we loved, but two people determined to enjoy each other in a night of purely carnal pleasure.

“Come on then, Mrs. Foster. I thought you told your doting husband something about fucking me? Or was that all just BS?” he gently taunted me.

I grinned back at my new and sexy Italian lover, raking my fingers through his luxuriant chest hair. “Oh, you can bet on it, mister. I’m going to fuck you so hard that you’ll be begging me to stop. Ride you so long and so hard, until those balls of yours are empty and your Italian sausage is all withered and wilted. Capiche?”

Two people joined by a lover’s grin, I placed my hands flat on his broad chest and slowly lowered myself down, biting my lower lip as I sank lower and his fat cock opened me up like a blossoming flower. His cock wasn’t as long as Daryl’s, but he was just as thick and as my pussy adjusted to his girth, he felt wonderful inside me. So thick and a little longer and deeper than Dave, maybe I’d found my perfect cock!

I was happy just to sit there for a few moments, sitting flush to his stomach, just enjoying the moment and the feeling as he smiled at me and gently played with my boobs. For a short while, this was great, but I wanted to fuck Rocco. With Daryl, I’d largely been the one having things done to me, by Dave and Daryl together. Tonight and now, I wanted to be the one in control and taking the initiative. So I slowly raised myself up, and then smiled down at Rocco as I kept my hands on his chest and sank all the way back down his meaty cock.

I repeated this several times, each downward stroke accompanied by a moan of fulfillment from me and a smile of enjoyment from the man who’s cock I was milking. Up and down I went like this, each time a little faster and a little better. Each time my sigh of contentment a little louder and longer.

“Fuck, you feel good inside me, Rocco, honey.” I’d not meant to tell him this, it just sort of came out.

He grinned up at me, giving my boobs an extra squeeze and my nipples an extra tweak. “You wouldn’t believe how long I’ve wanted to fuck you, Jill. Ever since I first saw you in Chris’s office, I’ve imagined fucking you and playing with these big boobs of yours.”

I smiled at the crude compliment. A few weeks ago I’d have slapped his face and been offended. But in this new life Dave and I were living, it felt the most natural thing in the world to hear my new lover tell me how he’d lusted after me for years. To hear him confess what he’d imagined doing to my body for so long.

As I rode him like a thoroughbred stallion, the feeling of his thick cock in my pussy and the way he was continually stimulating my boobs was soon bringing me close. We looked into each other's eyes and it slightly annoyed me that he was still so calm and in control, obviously nowhere near his own climax. His smirk was cool and calm, my own flushed cheeks and emotion-filled face giving away just how close I was.

I gave up all ideas of being in control and just pushed on, riding him faster and faster as I desperately sought out release. Digging my nails into his flesh as I slammed down onto him time after time, my breathing now ragged and disjointed. Until I slammed down one final time and shrieked at the top of my voice as Rocco’s hands held me tight and a massive orgasm tore through my body.

My body seemed to cum and cum, the shock waves still rippling through me long after the initial shock. I felt weak and tingly all over, glad that I was held safely in place by Rocco’s strong hands.

Ever so slowly I returned to earth, gingerly opening my eyes and looking around. Refamiliarizing myself with my hotel surroundings, temporarily disoriented by the sheer intensity of my climax. As I came back down to earth, Rocco smiled tenderly up at me. “Hello, stranger. Welcome back.”

I smiled weakly back, without the energy or thoughts to speak myself. Fortunately, Rocco had thoughts other than conversation on his mind, and taking his hands from my hips he wrapped me in his arms and rolled me over so I was now underneath him. All achieved without taking his thick cock out of me, as it was now my turn to look up at that familiar wolfish grin. I’d had my ten minutes in the saddle, literally and metaphorically, and now I was satisfied and happy to let my new man take control. Wiggling my hips as if to send him the smallest of signals that I was happy with this new arrangement.

Rocco was a guy who was used to being in control, and he pulled my arms high above my head as he thrust as deep as he could, telling me through both gestures that I’d had my fun but he was now back in control. A shiver of excitement ran through me, sensing I was in for a thorough and powerful fucking.

“This is for all my members.”

Simple words, but the mental picture of the tens and hundreds of thousands of Union members in bed and fucking me made me audibly groan at the feelings it conjured up. Rocco enjoyed my reaction and pulled out slowly, pausing and holding himself still before ramming all the way back in one fast and savage thrust. I squealed, then squealed again as over and over he repeated this trick. Each thrust a statement of his power and dominance. Each thrust giving me deep physical and psychological pleasure.

For a man of his age, Rocco was in great shape and he soon built up a head of steam as he fucked me fast and deep for the best part of half an hour. My legs were soon wrapped around the small of his back as he kissed passionately. Other times I just looked into his masculine face as he fucked me. Admiring the flecks of grey in his dark beard, thinking that if Daryl was the choice bull of the swinging group, this man between my legs was a real-life bull. A man who’d risen from the bottom by force of personality and who now led a Union of nearly a million men. The thought that I was in bed with a leader of such an army, literally a one in a million guy, made me feel proud, special and sexy.

My Italian bull continued to fuck me, bringing me to another orgasm as he pounded me and played with my tits. We kissed and just looked at each other as he gave me a few minutes rest and respite, before gently repositioning me on my hands and knees. Taking up position behind me, I smiled to myself as I felt his hands on my hips and his finger parting my love lips as he slipped back into me. Another few minutes taking him from behind and I was ready to cum again, this time aided by Rocco’s experienced fingers rubbing at my clit as he took me over the edge.

As we recovered we cuddled and Rocco stroked my hair before whispering in my ear, “Jill, this time I’m going to cum in your sweet body. I’m going to push my seed deep into your pussy and smile as I watch you cum as you take my seed.” I felt weak but excited as each single syllable dripped like acid into my previously faithful brain, willingly parting my thighs as he took up position.

This time was different. Rocco was slow and tender, our kisses matching this mood as we both savored each other’s bodies. Rocco enjoying the feel of my warm and tight pussy stretched tight around this thick manhood. Me enjoying the feeling of being so thoroughly taken and occupied by a man. A powerful and charismatic man who’d chosen me to fuck. Excited both by the mind games and the physical sensation of having my pussy strained so taut and wide around a male member.

We fucked each other with this slow and sensual pace for what seemed an age, before bit by bit, Rocco started speeding up, our kisses matching with an increased heat and energy. Until finally after what must have been nearly an hour he brought me to a third shattering climax as he roared like a real-life bull, squashed my whole body tight to his and planted his seed as deep in my body as he could physically manage. Sucking in huge lungfuls of air as he did, his fingers wrapped deep in my hair in a gesture I found strangely endearing and erotic.

As we both fought for air and tried to recover from our overwhelming pleasure, I was struck by just how good it felt to be close to this powerful man. Squashed beneath him, my big boobs flat with my hard nipples pushing into his flesh, my legs still wide and welcoming. Happy that this virile man was between them and stopping them closing, as I still felt him deep inside me as his sperm started swimming to find their targets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Rocco lifted his bulk and his broad chest up and off me. We grinned at each other like naughty schoolkids. Enjoying the bond and excitement of something forbidden and twice as pleasurable because of it. My own spouse waiting patiently downstairs until I summoned him. Rocco’s own spouse twelve hundred miles away in Pittsburgh, busy with their kids and upcoming grandchild. No doubt half-aware of what her husband was likely doing, but with no idea of my name or identity. Just one more on an accepted long list of hotel conquests.

Neither of us felt a need to talk. Just happy to look at each other, Rocco continuing to play with my long brown hair as he smiled softly at me. Me happy to look at the handsome and craggy face of my new lover. Man number four who I’d ‘known’ biblically. The fourth man I’d allowed into my body since I’d been put on this earth.

This satisfied and contented silence continued between us for some time, before Rocco broke the spell with words that brought me right back to the here and now. Smiling at me with that wolfish, grey-flecked smile of his.

“Well, I guess it’s about time we put Chris and Dave out of their misery. I told that sweet cuckold husband of yours that, if he wanted to, he can watch while I fuck you.”

Seeing my look of startled surprise as our two-person bubble was suddenly burst, he kissed me and smoothed the stray hairs from my brow.

“Had you forgotten about poor old Dave? Don’t you think that now you and me have had our fun in private, we let him get his rocks off, doing what he likes best of all. Watching his beautiful wife have fun with other guys.”

He saw the acceptance in my changed expression and reached for his phone to call back down to the bar. Adding with a smirk. “The only question in my mind, Jill, honey, is whether he wants to watch you just with me, or whether he’s going to ask your boss Chris to join in as well.”

And with those few final words, he rolled a ball which I’d honestly not thought about until he’d said it. Knowing that I only had a short time before they arrived and I had to make some decisions.

So much for our four-month pause. Three days in I was lying in bed with a new man, wondering whether any residual self-control and strength I could muster would be enough.

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments