Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Judge A Book Part 2 Chapter 18

"Jill and I talk about who and what we’ve become and a quiet week ends with a bang."

25
26 Comments 26
4.4k Views 4.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Evening of Tuesday 12th June 2018

Jill looked tired as she walked barefoot into our lounge, her slumped shoulders and low-energy face telling me she’d had a hard day. Raising my arm, I gestured for her to come and sit next to me, feeling her respond and feel just a little happier as I pulled her close and hugged her tight.

 

“Hi honey,” I kissed her, welcoming her back into our little piece of safety and sanctuary from the world.

 

“I’d ask, but I can already see. It’s written on your face,” a second small kiss telling her I was emphasizing, not judging. The slightly turned-up corners of her mouth told me ‘thank you’ and she burrowed in a little closer, enjoying the warmth and security of the man she knew would always be there for her. Happy to just be quiet for a while, until she had the energy to give me a small peck on the cheek, a smile and tell me she was heading for a shower.

 

The takeaway arrived just a couple of minutes before Jill arrived back, slumping next to me in her favorite warm and fluffy dressing gown, her hair up and bundled in a tightly wound towel. Her body may have slumped next to me, but her smile told me the hot water had helped restore her spirits and she was in a better place than before.

 

I’ve always been impatient, but I knew I needed to let Jill be the first to speak. To open up the conversation she’d so dramatically headlined this morning – our need to talk about ‘who and what we’d become.’ Being patient was made all the harder as I’d spent much of the day thinking about what Jill had said, and what I really thought and felt about the topic.

 

I’d had the rare luxury of nothing hugely urgent or important at work and so had headed out of the office a couple of times for a walk or a coffee. Anything to give me the space and distance to get my head straight for what I knew would be an important evening. And now here I was, fired up and raring to go, impatiently itching for Jill to drop the hammer.

 

All through the meal I could see and feel Jill slowly warming up. The life and energy slowly returning to her, fed by the food, the conversation and the restorative powers of being with someone who loved you in the place that was your purpose-built refuge from the storms of life. Until finally, with cup in hand, she spoke.

 

“Thanks. Thanks, honey, for being patient,” her little smile almost a tease. “I know I was the one who said I wanted to talk, but I needed this. It was such a shitty day. But anyway, now I’m ready for us to talk. So, sweetheart, what do you think? Knowing you, I’m sure that active little mind of yours had been beavering away. So, what do you think?”

 

I got the distinct feeling Jill was gently but lovingly getting her own back for the last couple of times. When I’d taken the easy route out, making her the first one to say what she was thinking or feeling. And now she was redressing the balance, getting her own back in the quiet and understated way she always did.

 

With a deep sigh, I smiled at my best friend and tried to clearly and succinctly summarize about eight hours of thinking in just a few short sentences.

 

“Honey, you asked whether I’m comfortable with what and who we’ve become. And it’s a great question, but boy, it’s also a complicated one. Because it’s missing half the point. The point of whether or not we can turn the clock back or not.”

 

I could tell from her expression that Jill was a little annoyed, so I slightly changed tack.

 

“Of course part of me wishes we weren’t taking the risks we take. It would be great to have all the fun and pleasure we’ve had, but without any of the risks and pain. But I don’t think that’s possible. So I guess, to give you the short answer, I’m comfortable with where we are. With who we are.”

 

Jill didn’t look annoyed now, now she looked perplexed, so I tried better to explain. “But I’m only comfortable because I think we both love the fun and all the positives, and because I think we can handle the risks. I think we learned a whole lot from what happened with Chris, and I don’t think we’re going to make the same mistakes.”

 

Jill was looking more relaxed, starting to better understand what I was getting at.

 

“Jill, sweetheart. Of course, I wished there were no risks or downsides, but I know we can hack it. I know that, like I said before, we’re smart and determined people and we can keep this thing under control. And partly I know that because what happened with Chris tested us to the limit, and we sailed through that and came bouncing back. Better and stronger as a couple.”

 

I paused, giving Jill time to think about what I’d said. Then gently prompted her, “What about you, darling? What do you think?” Leaving my question deliberately neutral, careful not to influence her in one direction or the other.

 

As is often the female way, Jill started in a roundabout way.

 

“The whole thing with Dee last night really threw me. Brought it home to me what Luther meant when he said he wants me and you to really explore our sexuality. To see how far we’re comfortable to go. And, baby, it kinda freaked me out and frightened me.”

 

There was an almost desperate, pleading look on her face as she carried on. “First the sex with Luther on Saturday night, and then the way I responded to Dee when she toyed with me and tormented me last night. It really frightened me, honey. Because I loved it so much. Saturday and last night, I was lost, I was totally out of control. Totally in thrall to Luther and Dee. I’d have pretty much let them do anything they wanted to me. And that frightens me. It’s so different from who I’ve been all of my life. So different to the picture I have of myself, to my self-image…”

 

Jill was still speaking, but I grasped her hands in mine and stopped her, knowing exactly what I needed to tell her. The words she needed to understand, to better understand.

 

“Honey, you and I have spent the last twenty years spending half our time being mum and dad and the other half being the best-damned employees we can be. And now it’s our time. Our time to still be mum and dad, but to spend time for us. To explore and try new things. And what we’ve both learned these last few months is that there’s a rich new world of sexual and emotional pleasures for us to enjoy and explore. And there’s not one, single negative thing in any of that. Not one, I promise you.”

 

I paused, wanting her to feel as confident and certain about this as I was. “Jill, darling, the only negative thing isn’t the exploration, it’s whether or not we think we’re so weak that we might let it get out of control and destroy all of the other great things in our lives. And that’s not you, and it’s not me. I know we’d never let that happen.”

 

I could see my words were getting through to Jill, her eyes and the flush of her cheeks told me that. “Jill, honey, sure there might be some bumps along the way. Like the bumps, we had with Chris. But I know you and I know us. We’d never let things go so far that they’d seriously damage the more important things in our life.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

That conversation with Jill had ended up with this wonderful person who was my wife giving me a huge, tight hug. She said little, but her eyes told me I’d told her exactly what she wanted to hear. And after I’d enjoyed that wonderful hug, I led her upstairs and, shushing her when she tried to speak, I had her stand by the bed as I slowly stripped her naked. Had her lay naked on the bed as I kissed every inch of her body.

 

And having kissed every inch of her body, I let my eyes feast on the swell of her breasts and the flatness of her tummy before putting my lips on her hardening nipples. Sucking them gently at first, and then with more hunger and venom. Lips giving way to teeth as I nibbled and pulled, all the time my fingers rubbing and probing at the core of her body, her womanhood that I so loved worshipping.

 

My mind filled with memories when I’d only been able to listen on Saturday night, I then placed my head between her legs, trying to get her to make the same sounds I’d heard her make for Luther when his mouth had been warming her up for his huge cock. Jill was soon responding with a series of long, low moans to show her appreciation for the good work my tongue was doing, making me happy but honest enough to know it was less than I’d heard on Saturday.

 

A little disappointed but also strangely excited, I then smiled to myself as I readied myself to use something which I knew would surprise and almost certainly delight Jill. Reaching under my side of the bed as if I was some kind of magician, suddenly rubbing the plastic cockhead of the big replica cock all over Jill’s face, in my mind imagining it was the real thing.

 

My startled wife opened her eyes. Just for a moment, I was nervous as to how she’d react, until a smile slowly broke, her words telling me she was up for the game as well. “Oh, Luther, baby. I’ve missed you so much. How did you sneak in here, passed my jealous husband?”

 

For the next hour or so both Jill and I had a wonderful time, enjoying every minute in our very different ways. Jill enjoying the stretching and probing of that life-like and so large and heavy fake cock. Most of the time her eyes screwed shut, no doubt helping her to imagine and pretend it was really Luther there with her that evening. Me enjoying both the looks and sounds from my wife, and the strange pride and feeling of knowing just for a while what it must be like to be a guy blessed with a really big cock.

 

Finally several orgasms later for Jill and one large cum for me, we lay in each other’s arms, happy and content. All of the angst and worry of the earlier conversation seemingly a million miles away.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Morning of Wednesday 13th June 2018

 

 

Compared to the day before, it was a much happier and more contented Jill who sat opposite me at breakfast. Even the conversation we’d had to have about my phone call with Chris hadn’t phased Jill.

 

When we’d finally talked about it the previous night, Jill had taken Chris’s request that she spend a few days in L.A. on company business in her stride. Chris had asked me in a very proper and appropriate way. Telling me he’d fully understand if the answer was no. Taking the time to explain why it was important, that it related to some issues which Jill knew best from when they’d done the pre-Christmas nationwide roadshow about the new employee deal. Explaining how he knew we had to come to L.A. for John and Becky’s wedding anyway, and reassuring me that he’d not try anything inappropriate with Jill.

StacyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyGrey

 

Like I said, Jill had been fine when I’d shared all of this with her as we lay in bed the previous night. She’d asked me what I thought, and I’d simply told her that I totally trusted her and would back her up whatever decision she made. She’d smiled at this, and told me she’d think about it, promising to make a decision by the weekend as it was that following Monday that Chris was asking her to come to L.A. – which made sense as that was the week before the wedding.

 

With our customary kiss goodbye, we each headed off to work, knowing that today would be the opposite to Tuesday for me. Wall-to-wall meetings and calls, most of them relating to difficult sales bids or project situations. My heart sinking a little as I knew the rest of the week was mostly going to be like this.

 

The Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday pretty much went exactly as I expected they would, and it was one very tired Dave that climbed into the car on Friday evening for the drive home. Tired but relieved that the weekend was finally here.

 

I was barely out of the garage when my phone went. “Hi honey, I’m just on my way home,” I told Jill, anticipating the question about my movements she was almost certainly going to ask me.

 

“Okay, anyway no need to hurry, I’m out. Dee rang me earlier, and she made a great suggestion.” My heart was instantly exploding into my throat. The quiet Friday evening I’d been so looking forward to now seemed an unlikely possibility. I was just about to ask when Jill started explaining.

 

“Her brainwave was that before I made up my mind about Luther’s offer to come work for him, we could use the weekends for me to get a little flavor of what it’s like helping to run the clubs. And knowing we’re away next weekend with the wedding, I agreed with her that I could have my first little try-out tonight.”

 

I could hear the nervous tension in Jill’s voice as she waited to see how I’d respond.

 

All she heard was a deep sigh, and then the matching nervous tension in my own voice, wondering what highs and lows the evening held for her already tired and stressed husband.

 

“Okay… I get it… so where do you want me to meet you then?”

 

Jill just giggled. “Not yet, silly. It’s only six now and things are still quiet. Dee said for you to come over to The Pink Cabaret around ten, when things should be more lively. By then I should have had a chance to learn the ropes a little and settle in, with having to worry about my poor old husband. Is that okay, honey?”

 

Another deep sigh, my tired body suddenly surging with adrenaline and my empty stomach filled with butterflies.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the whole history of humanity, I don’t think any guy has ever experienced four hours passing more slowly than those snail-like minutes that tortured me that Friday night. No matter what tricks or diversions I tried, I couldn’t stop myself thinking about Jill in the heart of Luther’s sex and dining empire, learning the ‘ropes’ in his exotic dancing club.

 

Thinking of the no doubt revealing clothes she was wearing. Thinking of the staff, dancers and patrons she’d be interacting with. Thinking of her proximity to Luther, or maybe the man-mountain Malcolm who might be on duty there tonight.

 

Finally, the clock reached nine-thirty and almost shaking with nerves, I picked up my keys and headed to the club, trying my best not to get pulled over for driving too fast. When I arrived I saw that my guess had been right, Malcolm was indeed present on the door. Greeting me with a big grin, talking into his mouthpiece and asking me to wait while I told Dee I’d arrived.

 

I started to go in, but he politely but firmly told me Dee had told him to get me to wait until she arrived to escort me into the building. As I stood there looking at him, neither of us spoke, but something nagged away at the back of my mind. He reminded me of someone, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

 

When Dee finally arrived I felt my cock harden from the way she was dressed. Short, tight mini-skirt. High heels and a flimsy blouse with a very low, plunging neckline that showed off the full size of her breasts to all and sundry. Perfect marketing to encourage the punters to buy a few more lap dances, and who knows, maybe even try and persuade the management to put on a special show.

 

Dee greeted me with a kiss on the lips and a big hug. “Hi, honey. Glad you could make it. For Jill’s debut night as Assistant VP Ops and Customer Service.” No doubt a made-up job title, but the ‘Customer Service’ part said in such a way that it gave me pause for thought, not helped by the fact Dee’s hand was surreptitiously giving the front of my pants a quick squeeze.

 

“Come on in, honey. Let me get you a drink and get you settled.”

 

When she’d said she’d get me settled, I’d thought I’d be sitting by the bar or by the stage. Able to chat with Jill when she wasn’t busy. Able to be with my wife while she worked her first trial shift. But the sweet and kind Dee I’d made love to before was off shift that night, replaced by her twin sister, the evil witch Dee.

 

Because instead of being shown to a seat where I could be with and talk to Jill, I was ushered into a stale smelling security booth somewhere in the inner guts of the building. Not able to see or talk to Jill, but instead confronted by a bank of sixteen color monitors showing various CCTV feeds from all over the club.

 

There was already a large tumbler of whiskey on the desk, freshly placed there as the ice hadn’t had time to melt yet, despite the oppressive heat of the room. Before I knew what was happening, Dee had given me a peck on the cheek, told me she was sorry she couldn’t stay but that she’d check up on me in an hour or so, and then she was gone.

 

As the door shut behind her, I suddenly noticed there was no handle on the inside. The empty screw holes showing the handle had only recently been removed, the sound of the latch closing telling me I was stuck there until Dee made good on her promise to come back later.

 

All kinds of feelings went through my mind as I stared at the door. Frustration and anger at having been played. Fear at seeing just a little more of the games Luther and Dee had planned for us. But, I’m ashamed to say, also a huge surge of excitement at what I might be about to see and hear. My mind going back to last Saturday night and the memories of how Dee and Luther had so expertly played with my love of being the hidden voyeur.

 

It took me a few moments to adjust and push my anger to one side. That bank of sixteen monitors was just too tempting to the voyeur in me. I was soon scanning them as quickly as I could to try and spot my wife, to spot her and see what she was doing.

 

It only took me a few seconds. She was on the screen in the middle of the second bank down, stood behind the bar and talking to one of the patrons having just taken his money. She was smiling and looked very happy and alive, the guy surprisingly young and handsome. From the way she was making eye contact and playing with her hair, I knew she was attracted to him and I’d have given anything to know what they were saying. But there was no sound, so all I could do was guess what they might be saying.

 

As I watched their conversation continue, I took in the details of Jill’s outfit – instantly seeing it was totally identical to Dee’s clothes. The same thin white blouse that put Jill’s 34Cs on full show for the young guy and all the other patrons. The same short black mini-skirt to show off her toned legs, and the same matching black high heels to give her that classy but slutty look that no doubt added just a little to the club’s takings.

 

I don’t know what they found to talk about, but they chatted for an age before Jill gently touched his hand, said something and then disappeared off through a door into what I knew was the girls changing rooms.

 

As she disappeared through the door, I quickly scanned the other monitors to see which one she’d next appear on. It was like some surreal and very sick advent calendar. I spotted her after a couple of seconds and did a double-take as I realized the girl she was talking to was none other than Amber. The mature but still sexy Latina who we’d met before.

 

This time the conversation seemed more earnest, the two women looking into each other’s eyes but no smiling or laughing like Jill had just shared with the young guy. I saw Amber reach out to hold Jill’s hand, the hand-holding then turning into a hug, as if she was saying thank you to Jill for something or other. The always inquisitive half-child in me desperate to know what had been said.

 

My torment went on like that for the next hour or so. Unable to speak to Jill, but nearly always able to see her as she flitted around the club. Serving drinks, chatting to customers and staff alike. More often than not with a warm and happy smile on her face. I was happy to see that she was enjoying everything, but in torment that I couldn’t talk to her. Locked in the smelly bowels of the club, watching as numerous guys young and old mentally undressed Jill as she chatted to them or served them drinks. Her low-cut sheer blouse, tight mini-skirt, and heels an unspoken invitation for their leering eyes. An unspoken offer from Jill that she was okay for them to stare lustfully at her sexy married body.

 

One of the hottest yet most painful moments for me was when Malcolm the man-mountain left his post on the door to do a circuit inside the club and ended up stood next to Jill at the bar. Again I was in torment as I could only watch, trying to guess at their conversation from the gestures and sights I saw. The smiles that passed between them and little flirty signals giving way as Jill looked at her watch and then left the bar to sit next to Malcolm in one of the darkened booths. Time seemed to drag by as I watched their flirting resume, the air full of smiles and laughs. Little touches of the hand and flicks of Jill’s brunette locks.

 

My mind full of thoughts about what might happen, until finally with a second look at her watch Jill gave Malcolm a chaste kiss on the cheek and headed back to the bar. Malcolm still seated and enjoying the show as Jill wiggled her way back to the bar, an extra little wiggle in her hips for the express enjoyment of the Head of Security. A lustful look on his face, as I looked at him desperately trying to remember who he reminded me of. It was like I’d seen him somewhere before.

 

I thought that ‘hour’ would never end. Looking at my watch, I saw that an hour had passed and I started looking at my watch every five minutes or so as I remembered that Dee had said she’d pop back in an hour or so. But by the time the door into my stale-smelling booth finally opened, it was nearer an hour and a half, and I was about to remonstrate with Dee when I saw that the person coming through the door wasn’t Dee, it was Amber.

 

Published 
Written by rawraw25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments