Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Life Long Obsession becomes Reality

"I wanted this, it happened."

44
14 Comments 14
7.2k Views 7.2k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"I have been working on this for a while and appreciate your guidance."

I suppose if you obsess about something long enough, there’s only one way to get the thoughts out of your mind. Kind of like that song that gets in your head and won’t go away until you find it and listen to it. I’m not sure when my obsession started, but I think I know how it started. After you have sex over and over with a person, one needs to keep stepping it up so that things are constantly better and better. One of the best tools is talking in bed; revealing your inner thoughts and fantasies to the other person as you engage in a two-hour sex session. Sometimes we would watch porn and combine the things I see with my own ideas.

My creative sexual mind really kicked off in high school and I remember what kicked it into high gear. It was when I found that old box of books left over from a neighborhood street sale. It was a whole box of paperbacks. I saw some adventure novels and some sci-fi and decided that I’ll pay the three bucks for that box and take it home with me. I was sixteen, so probably in tenth grade at the time, and living with mom and dad.

I placed the box in my room and forgot about it for a while. Then one night around ten o’clock on a warm summer night I pulled the box out from under the bed and decided to find a good one to read. I started rummaging through the books one by one and just checking out the titles, when I froze on one that immediately stunned me, for lack of a better word. It was a paperback by Marilyn Chambers and tales of her work when she filmed “Behind the Green Door.” It even had a few pictures in the center. This was just what I needed for inspiration.

I started reading it. It started out slow, but then began to talk about specific sex scenes that she filmed in the movie. I was hooked. It flat out made my dick hard. I had seen porn before, but something about reading others' words and experiences was far more exciting to me. It seemed to go straight into my soul like an open window. Marilyn wrote of a scene at the end of the movie where all these guys would cum on her face. I had never imagined such a thing, but I read the passages over and over. One of the guys came right in her mouth. I must have masturbated to that thought a thousand times.

Fast forward a couple more years and I had just started college. I met Cheryl. It was at a party. It seems we had mutual friends and we kind of hit it off. Of course, when I first arrived at the party I walked in to see her sucking face with one of my friends, so I assumed she was with him. She wasn’t, so he left, and Cheryl and I started talking. I got her number. I called her. We went out and ended up doing sixty-nine in the back of my parent’s car. She was totally hot, willing, and I had the sex drive of, well, a teenager.

We became boyfriend and girlfriend. She had my class ring which she wore as a necklace. Cheryl was two years younger than me at sixteen, and it made me her college boyfriend. We became inseparable. Our dates often ended up with us parking in some secluded spot and getting naked in the back seat. I would occasionally sneak into her room after school before her parents got home from work and we would fool around on her bed. It was then that I found something that I should have ignored, but didn’t have the sense to at the time. It was her diary.

I picked it up and looked at Cheryl.

Cheryl put her hand on the book and said to me. “You can read it if you want to. I’m yours now and I have nothing to hide. But you might not like what you find out.”

She removed her hand and allowed me to open the book. I turned to the first page. It was boring as hell. Some guy that she would gawk at in class that never noticed her. Some crap about what this girl said about that girl. So I turned the pages to some dates that were closer to our time now. I found the day that she met me. She had written about me asking her number. How she thought I was cute. It was cool.

I turned to the next page. The heading next to the date said “Gangbang.” She saw me read the heading and then turned away from me and placed both hands over her eyes. She turned her head and then buried her face in her pillow.

She rose back up and reached out to shut the book from the page it was on. “I want you to know, that this is my past life now. I was just saying goodbye to my old life, and ending it that day. You see, B.J. is a friend of mine that lives down the road from me. Every once in a while, I would walk down to his house and we would fool around in the afternoons. He would finger me on the couch and I would jack him off with hand cream. I’m telling you this because I want you to know that it's all over now, and I love you.”

That was a great deal to take in when you’re eighteen. But I suppose it was harmless enough I mean he didn’t fuck her. She reached over and opened the book back opened back up to the page I was on. She again grabbed her pillow and lay on the bed beside me. I read it carefully.

AUG 12th – Today I went down to B.J.’s house again. When I got to the door, Eric was there. I really don’t care for him, but he’s B.J.'s friend and I figured what the heck. We were all sitting around the den in B.J.'s basement listening to music. B.J. started reaching over and squeezing my boobs. He looked over at Eric and said, “Dude, check this out,” and he put both hands on my boobs. I let him do it and Eric reached out and started doing the same thing. At first, I tried to stop them, but after a while, I just sat back and let them squeeze them.

B.J. lifted up my shirt and within minutes I was topless and they were all over my tits. B.J. unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. I tried to act shy, but he made me start jacking him off. Eric took this as a signal and started pulling off my pants. I started to stop him, but then B.J. started kissing me. I guess I sort of lost myself in the kisses and really ignored what Eric was doing. Before I knew it Eric was trying to fuck me, so I said no and grabbed my clothes, quickly put them on, and ran home.

I closed to book. She was crying. I was stupid and naïve. My level of maturity was subpar at best. I told her that I wanted her to tear out the pages and throw them away. I wanted to pretend it had never happened. I was mad, totally unjustly so. I was wrong, completely wrong to have ever demanded that.

That night I lay in my bed. What I wasn’t expecting was the thought of her, with them, had turned me on. I was horny as usual so I decided to please myself. My thoughts began to drift to the vision of two guys pawing all over Cheryl. They were playing with her tits, and she was touching their cocks and stroking them. She was topless in front of two horny guys, wedged in the middle of them on a couch. It was an exciting thought. I really don’t know why, but it fucking turned me on. From there on when we were in bed we would talk, and I would ask questions.

One night as we were in the midst of foreplay, she said to me. “Did I ever tell you about the second guy I ever had sex with?”

I was nibbling on her nipple and raised my mouth up for just a second. “No, I’d love to hear it”.

“Well, he had a really big dick.”

“Oh baby, you have to tell me more.” I felt the surge of my cock stiffen with those words.

“He was real big, and it actually hurt a little. We were at a party, and we ended up in one of the back bedrooms.”

“How did you find out he had a big cock?” I asked.

“I don’t really remember now, but it was probably the biggest cock I ever had.”

I didn’t realize it at the time, but this was the start of my obsession. I wanted to see her fucked by a huge cock.

“What happened to that guy?” I innocently asked.

“Oh, I’m friends with him on Facebook. I hear from him every now and then.”

I imagine days passed, weeks even. I found myself daydreaming of seeing her with a huge cock in her. He would be emptying his balls inside her and stretching her pussy all out. And her, cumming non-stop all over his big cock. What it must have been like to be fooling around with a guy and then be surprised to see and feel his huge cock. OK, maybe I had a problem here. Maybe this is something I should have tried to put out of my mind, but I couldn’t. I wish I could have gone back in time, and watched Cheryl before I ever knew her, to hook up with this guy and then fuck this huge cock.

Some time passed and one evening, I started looking over her shoulder when she was on Facebook.

“Hmmm, so who is this guy that you told me about with the big one?” I queried.

She quickly clicked a tab and there he was.

“Here he is,” she replied and she moved the mouse arrow off of his face. He was a fairly nice-looking guy. Not married and seemed to be into sports.

“So he’s single Cheryl. You could have that thing again.”

Cheryl blushed. “Honey, those days are long gone, and I don’t think of them like you do”.

Still, I didn’t let it go. I would fantasize about her with him when we made love. I would bring it up to her when we were drinking together. I would show her amateur porn with guys letting their wives fuck a guy with a real big dick. I was trying to make her want a big dick.

“Honey, would you just love to feel a huge cock inside you one more time?” I would ask.

“You’re all I want, baby.”

But it wasn’t all I wanted. I wanted to have her after a big cock had her. I wanted her used, cummed in, and filled up. I wanted to fuck her used, stretched out pussy afterward. I wanted her chewed on and tasted by another. I wanted her after she had given herself to another. We had done a few threesomes, but not quite like this. I wanted her as sloppy seconds.

Still, more time passed. I continued to be involved when she was on Facebook. I would occasionally tease her about it, and tell her how much thinking about it excited me. When we would be out drinking and having fun, I would sneak in a comment about how I’d love to have her afterward. After a while, she started bringing it up to me. So when she asked me to take a look at a post of his one day, I was intrigued.

“Hey everyone, I’m coming home to visit in about three weeks and will be staying at the Manor Hotel in town. Hope to see a few of you while I’m in town.”

Cheryl clicked the “Like” button right in front of me. The ideas instantly began pouring into my head.

“So what do you think?” I asked Cheryl.

“Think about what?” she said.

“Him… coming into town. You know….”

“Come on,” she said. “All that happened so long ago. Besides, maybe it’s not as I remembered anyway.”

Cheryl sat back in her chair. She reached out and pushed the mouse off the pad. I assumed that I had made her angry by bringing it up, even through innuendo.

Cheryl’s gaze shifted towards me. “And I suppose I should just write him a letter telling him that I want his big cock again?”

My eyes probably slightly widened. “Well, you could write him a little message asking if he would like for you to stop by and maybe have a drink while he’s in town.”

Cheryl looked at me and then looked back at the computer. “I tell you what since you want this so bad you sit down here and write to him as me.”

I must have been a little shocked. I got kind of a scared feeling inside. Was she serious? She got up from the chair and motioned with her hand for me to sit down. I can honestly say that I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“Go on,” she said.

I took the seat, and to my surprise, she started rubbing my shoulders.

“Go on!” she said again. I felt a little compelled to obey, and it was put-up or shut-up time.

I reached out to click on the message button on his profile. I clicked the button hard and assertive. I wanted her to see that I was not one to be bluffed. Now, was I going to back out, or was I going to type something that would complete my fantasy? In the end, I wanted my fantasy to come true. So, my fingers started typing.

“Hello. I just saw that you would be in town in a few weeks and thought that I might stop by and see you. I know it’s been a long time. I’m married now and probably a little older, but never really found what I had that night with you so long ago. Perhaps I might experience it, one more time. If you’re concerned with my husband, please don’t be. This is all his idea. Hope to hear from you soon.”

I looked over at Cheryl’s eyes, should I hit the reply button? She kind of rolled her eyes at me/ With that look I hit the enter key. It was done. The message was sent. When I did Cheryl squeezed my shoulders to the point of almost pinching me.

“So, you really think that that will work? I can’t believe you actually sent it!” Cheryl went over and fell back onto the bed. “He’s going to think I’m some kind of freak. I’m so embarrassed now. I mean, what if he starts talking around? This isn’t exactly a big city here.” We didn’t hear anything back that night, or the next. I figured it was written off by the guy as some kind of bullshit, or maybe he just never got the message.

Friday came and we went out to dinner, followed by a few drinks later. Cheryl seemed very energetic, and perhaps a bit horny. She flashed her tits at me in the car. She would intentionally pull her shirt way down when playing pool to show a lot of cleavage. We headed on home from the bar and she again pulled up her shirt in the car and let her tits fall out. I was pretty sure I was going to have a little session when we got home. We did. I had Cheryl on her back and I was on my side holding her leg up. I could get my cock deep inside her this way, and it was a convenient way to pillow talk. As I remember, I was slow-fucking her which happens to be my favorite position.

“Cheryl?” I whispered.

“Yes?” she looked at me.

“I have a few questions. May I talk about it?”

“I guess” she answered.

“How was his cock the biggest… was it long or what?” As I asked her she turned her head slightly away from me and shut her eyes.

“No, I mean… kind of, it was thick, and long I guess.”

“How thick? Show me with your hand.” Cheryl used her right hand to make a half-circle.

“I could only put my hand halfway around it.” She continued to hold it in that half-circle. I tried to imagine what a cock that big around would look like in her. “It was long too.” I continued to slowly fuck her.

“How did you first find out that he had a big dick?” I asked.

“When I reached down and felt him.”

“Did you try to suck him?” I said.

“A little bit, I think I sucked on the tip of it a little.” She continued to speak with her eyes closed.

“Did it hurt when he fucked you? Was it too big?”

“No, it felt really good. He was the first guy to ever make me come.”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I increased my pace and shot my cum deep inside her pussy. The sheer thought of his big cock fucking her young, tight pussy… that same pussy I’m fucking right now. She knew it was driving me crazy, and she came as well.

The next afternoon she was sitting in her chair at the computer. She had just taken a shower and was wearing only a towel. Actually two towels as she had one wrapped around her wet hair.

“I thought you might want to see this” and she clicked on a tab that had been minimized. The web browser popped up on Facebook with the message dialog open. He had written her back!

“Ahhh Cheryl! It’s good to hear from you, and you’re right, it has been too long. If you hinting at what I think you’re hinting at, then please count me in. I have some pretty fond memories of you as well. Please stop by on my Friday night in town. I will believe that you’re serious when I see you walk into the hotel bar at 8:00pm. Do we have a deal?”

There were all these little emoticons with hearts on them at the end. My mouth was dry. I was truly speechless. I might have even turned a little white. I think I could actually feel my heart beating in my chest. I’m pretty sure that my mouth dropped open a little. There was a silence in the room. I even read it again.

“Well, what do you think?” I questioned Cheryl.

“I think you’re going to have to find me something to wear,” she said. “If… you still want me to go through with this”.

The next week was incredible. My sex drive was in high gear. Of course, you know what was dominating my thoughts. I really couldn’t concentrate, I just kept thinking about having all this come true. My wife would ask me while we were making love.

“Are you sure baby? You really want me to do this?” she would whisper to me.

“Baby I want you to have a big cock. I want you to be pleased and have you cum. I want you after he’s done, baby. I want you all used. You know it’s always been my fantasy. I want to have you after another has.”

“Will you think I’m a slut, or gross, or will you hate me?” she said.

“No baby, I’ll make love to you. I’ll know that you have been pleased and yet know that I still love you.”

“Will you eat me? Do you want to eat me afterwards?” she again whispered.

“Oh yes, baby. I will do whatever you want me to, whatever you tell me to do.” I replied.

“His cum might be in me, baby. Do you want him to cum inside me?”

“Yes, baby. I want him to use you like he did so long ago. Did he cum in you back then?”

“Yes, I could feel him cumming. It was incredible.” She arched he head back and we both came simultaneously and in complete ecstasy.

It was now a week away. Cheryl refuted my advances. She said I wasn’t allowed to have her until this was all over. She said that she wanted to be “fresh” for him. She said that I would have to wait. This was excruciatingly painful. I was so fucking horny. She showed me a few more correspondences between the two of them. It was a discussion of what he intended to do to her. And she was responding in happy faces. I wanted for her to scroll back and let me see the whole conversation that they had had, but she said no. She said that she was doing this for me, and that I would now just have to go with it, and “this is all for me”.

On Tuesday we went to Victoria’s Secret. She wanted me to pick out something, something for him. It felt a little awkward, but I was just way too excited to care. She picked out several and I had to choose from the lot. I wasn’t very conservative. It just wasn’t in my nature. So I picked blue sexy panties and a matching teddy. My thoughts would drift in and out, imagining her in this outfit in front of him. I suppose my biggest surprise was to see her commitment to it all. I was surprised and scared at the same time, but I was enjoying the ride.

RoxxanaBigassTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxxanaBigassTS

 

I had trouble falling asleep because I kept thinking about it; that obsession I mentioned at the start. I placed my hand on her to try and initiate something. She smelled incredible, but she grabbed my hand and just held it against her tummy, refusing to allow it to roam. I eventually fell asleep.

It was now Thursday afternoon, I had just come in from work and she was sitting in her chair on the computer. There was an instant message program open. She leaned back and allowed me to read the words on the screen.

EW: “What do you think?”

CB: “It’s really big, I really had forgotten how big.”

EW: “You’re is very hot too, did you take it yourself?”

CB: “No, my husband took it about 2 months ago.”

EW: “That is so hot. I can’t wait to explore you again.”

“I asked him for a picture, and he uh… sent it to me. Then he asked for a picture of me, so I spent the morning showering and, well… shaving, so I could take a picture for him. None of them turned out very good, so I sent him one that you took of me a while back.” She seemed a little shy about it all and it was actually kind of cute.

“Can I see the pictures?” I asked.

“OK” and she moved her mouse pointer to a file on her desktop. She clicked on it and showed me a close-up picture of her perfectly shaved pussy but way off-center. She was moist, and she was using her hands to hold her beautiful, pink pussy lips slightly open. Her wedding ring was visible in the picture, but her pictures were a little blurry. The picture made me instantly hard, and I was so turned on. I wanted to blow my load so bad. I wanted the pussy in the picture, a pussy that I have had so much, but right now… I couldn’t have it. I realized that for real right now. For the first time ever in my life - my wife belonged to another.

“What about the picture he sent you?” I asked.

“Well, I didn’t think you really wanted to see that,” she said.

“I suppose I actually do, in a just a curious kind of way” I replied. She closed the picture of her mouse and pointed to a second picture on her desktop. She clicked it and before my eyes was probably the biggest cock on a non-porn star, that I had ever seen. I was like a damn tree limb. He could not wrap his own hand completely around it. There was moisture in the eye, clearly pre-cum. I looked at Cheryl's eyes after she opened it, and she didn’t even bother to see my reaction. She just stared at the screen. I looked over at her and she was clearly fixated on it. She grabbed my hand and slid it down her pants. Her bare pussy was dripping wet. I tried to start fingering her but she stopped me. She pulled my hand out, got up out of the chair, and headed upstairs. I stood there and licked my fingers off. I had never been so horny. I looked back at the image still on the screen. That was going to be inside her in about twenty-four hours.

The next day at work I was pretty much a wreck. I couldn’t concentrate. I kept texting her on my phone. The messages were mostly me making sexy comments and her reassuring me again “that - this was all for me”. She even offered to call the whole thing off, but I quickly said no way. I was more excited than ever, and convinced that this would be my fantasy come true and I was certain that I was totally in. I left work early and came home to find her in the shower. It was about 3:30 pm and she was to meet him at his hotel in the bar at 6 that evening. I wanted to watch her get ready. Hell, I wanted more than that, I got the camera out and started documenting the whole thing.

I took pictures of her in the shower, putting on her make-up, and finally, putting on the sexy teddy I had picked out only days earlier. It was incredibly sexy. She sprayed vanilla perfume all over herself, and she smelled delicious. But it was all for him… for him. OK, really for me. I took more pictures. She didn’t mind, in fact, she posed for me. It was only making me more and more excited, and she seemed pretty focused as well. She put on a dress and high heels and picked up her purse.

“Will you take pictures?” I asked her.

“If he doesn’t mind, but he already said on the net that he would rather not.” She could see I was a little disappointed. “If he doesn’t then you can certainly take all the pictures you want, when I get back.” The prospect of doing just that, instantly made my dick throb. I had fantasized about seeing it used and now it was going to happen. I started planning where to place the camera, even though it would be hours before she returns home. She kissed me goodbye and grabbed my hand. She raised her dress and pulled her panties to the side, placing my hand on the wettest pussy I had ever felt. She was practically soaked. She stopped kissing me, turned around, and walked out the front door. As the door was closing shut I heard her say “I love you and remember, it’s all for you.”

She was gone. I was alone in our house. What do I do with myself now? I went into the computer room. I sat at my computer and started web browsing. At first, it was news and such, but it soon turned to looking at porn; it was specifically amateur cuckold porn. I saved a few pictures off and then discovered the group of pictures that I had taken of Cheryl a few months back in the same folder. I sat back and started looking at the pictures. I was lusting after her tits and looking at the close-ups of her pussy. I gazed at them like I had never seen her pussy before. I looked over at her monitor with her screen saver on. I reached over and shook her mouse. Her screen came alive, she had the web browser and the instant message program minimized.

I clicked on the picture on her desktop and again looked at the pussy picture that she had sent him. Again, I clicked on the picture of his cock. I saw the minimized messenger program and clicked on it. I again saw the conversations. Most of it was just short conversations of him saying that he can’t wait, but what stood out to me was her saying “I can’t wait to have that in me again”.

I should have been a little hurt, but still I wasn’t. I was so hard yet again. I found a pair of her panties and started sniffing them. I wanted to masturbate but wanted to save it all for when she returns. I rubbed myself through my shorts and started grabbing myself and squeezing it as hard as I could. My phone made a noise and I picked it up. It was a text from Cheryl.

“Walking into the hotel bar now, ttyl.”

I didn’t text back. We had agreed this should be a one-way conversation for a while. Just her, dictating some events to me, if she even had the opportunity. I read the words over and over, and would look back over at both pictures that I had left open on her desktop. I placed both pictures - his cock and her pussy side-by-side on the desktop. Again, I squeezed my cock as hard as I could. I tried to imagine seeing that huge cock inside her. It had been an hour now since that last text was received. My mind was wandering all over the place. I had gone back to my computer looking at videos that Cheryl and I had made in the past. There was one where I was fucking her mouth with my cock and she was taking it all down. I could see her throat bulge in the video. I wondered if she could take him down her throat like she had done for me?

The phone again made a ding. I picked it up and it was another text from her. There was a picture attached, I looked at it first. It was a picture of her holding her panties in one hand and her cell phone in the other. She was standing in front of the ladies' room mirror. She had taken them off. The text read:

“I’m in the ladies room, and when I go back out we are going up to his room. It may be a while before my next text.”

Again, I wiggled her mouse, and the monitor woke up. I again looked at the pictures I had arranged on her desktop. His huge cock naturally stood out to me. That was going to fuck my wife! I brought the panties up to my face again, and inhaled like I was taking a hit. I needed to find a distraction, something to take my mind off of it. I decided to take a shower. I made it as hot as I could and let the water pound my shoulders. I lathered up my cock with shampoo. I felt it throb. I kept thinking about what was happening at this very moment.

After my shower, I sat back down at my computer and started looking at all the pictures I had taken of her over the years. All kinds of nude close-ups, fuck scenes, and me eating her out a lot. I started arranging my favorites into one folder. I really do love her. I just wanted to have her like this one time. I wanted her to come home and tell me everything.

A couple of hours had now passed. I had gone back and forth looking at her pictures and watching amateur porn. I had my own favorites that reminded me of her. I was lying on the bed watching porn when I finally fell asleep. I had awaked to the sound of the front door opening. It was almost totally dark in our bedroom and I reached over and turned on the touch lamp to its dimmest setting then reached over and grabbed the camera. The bedroom door was cracked, so I could see her shadow coming down the hallway. I turned the camera on and waited for the door to open. She walked in and turned on the overhead light.

I immediately started taking pictures. She put her hand out at first to block the flash.

“Well baby, tell me all about it and slowly start taking those clothes off.” She closed the bedroom door, unzipped her dress and started wiggling out of it. As it fell to the floor, she looked at me and said “Well, here I am. You’ve got what you wanted.” I kept taking pictures. I got closer to her as she sat on the bed.

“Take that teddy off baby.” She pulled in over her shoulders and her tits immediately fell out. They were covered in sucker bites. I still kept clicking pictures. At first, she protested and made attempts to cover herself, but I made a motion to lower her arms and she obliged. I inspected her tits with one hand taking pictures with the other. “Please baby, tell me about it.” She closed her eyes and fell back onto the bed, now only wearing only her panties. I tried to not stare at them.

“We went up to his room, and he made me a drink. I took it and we sat on the end of his bed a little while and sort of chit-chatted as we slowly sipped our drinks. Then, he put his arm around me and we kissed.”

I started running my fingers up and down her legs as she was telling me the details. I would get closer and closer to her crotch with each stroke of my hand then back off. I could see the moisture on her panties. She continued to tell me the details, as I motioned for her to spread her legs a little more.

“He was a pretty good kisser, if you don’t mind me saying. I guess you could say that I kissed him back. I’m not sure how long we were going like that, but before I knew it, his hand was inside my dress. I'm pretty sure I didn’t resist much. I reached over and felt his crotch. I kind of outlined the shape of it through his pants.”

“Was it the same cock you remembered, baby? Was it still…”

“Huge, yes it was probably even bigger than I remembered.”

Her legs had parted ever so slightly and I could see a big, damp spot outline. I again reached over for the camera. I wanted to capture the moment at the same time as I was seeing it.. I clicked a few more pictures getting closer and closer, and asked her to open her legs up more and more. She obliged, and really spread her legs apart. She was soaked. I used my index finger and lightly touch the center of the wetness on her panties. I held the camera with my right hand as I touched her with my left. The whole time I just kept clicking pictures.

“He reached down and pulled up my dress a little and saw that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. I smiled and told him that “my panties are in my purse, and I was required to wear them home.” She had a slight wry grin as she said that to me.

I reached over to the seam of her panties and ran my finger up and down between her panties and her inner thigh. I used two fingers to pull the panties open and see her pussy; the camera still capturing every scene. Her pussy was swollen and still had traces of his cum glistening from her hole. I made sure to get a close-up of it. As I released her panties and pulled back my hand, my fingers were wet and slimy. I raised my fingers to my nose and inhaled deeply. It was intoxicating, honestly.

“Before I knew it, he had his fingers in me, and I pulled my dress off over my head and I just fell on back in the bed completely naked. He stood over me for a second and looked down at me. He undid his pants and stepped out of them. Then I reached up and grabbed both sides of his underwear and pulled them down. His cock fell out and I must have made some kind of expression, so he pushed me back onto the bed, then moved around the side of the bed and put his cock right in my face. He asked me to touch it.

I laid my head on her thigh and continued to listen, but still I was fixated on the wet spot.

"I rose up and wanted to find out if I could get my mouth around it. He nudged closer to the edge of the bed to give me as much as I could take. It hit the back of my throat and I practically couldn’t breathe. After that, he climbed between my legs and ate me out. He was… well pretty good at it... ‘cause before I knew it, he made me uh… cum, for the first time.”

I began to move my head closer towards her crotch. I began to smell the intoxication again. A mixture of her juices and his, and it begged me to get closer. I did.

“He twisted around and got on top of me in a sixty-nine. I sucked his cock as best I could and even chewed on his balls like you taught me.”

My face was right next to her crotch and I was again running my fingers over the seam of her panties.

“He ate my pussy again so good, that I just tried to chew on the underside of his cock. He seemed to really love that.”

I pulled her panties open again as I had done before.

“After a few more minutes of that, he climbed off me and positioned himself between my legs. He started just touching the end of his dick on my pussy. He skimmed it across my pussy and it felt so damn good! I loved feeling it running across my clit”.

I buried my nose in her pussy and plunged my tongue deep into her pussy. She let out a slight scream and arched her back, pressing out her tits. Her voice was a bit shaky but she continued.

“I felt his cock go lower and lower, until he must have just put in a little maybe just the head at first, but it was incredible. I thought I was going to cum again, right then. Finally, he pressed it in me at least halfway. I told him that it was fine to go further. I’m pretty sure that’s when I came for the second time.”

I was eating her like mad. Smelling, tasting, and burying my face in her used pussy. She moaned but continued.

“He said that I was so tight, as he got his whole cock in me. I think only minutes had gone by when he said that he was going to cum soon. I told him to do it in my pussy. Seconds later he totally stopped fucking me and left his cock all the way in my pussy. I felt this overwhelming warmth deep in my pussy. I could actually feel his cock throbbing inside me, even though he wasn’t moving anymore. And, that’s pretty much when I came yet again. When he was done, I did exactly as you told me. I got up and kissed him goodbye and then quickly put the panties on.

I paused and raised my head up to look at her face. She still had her eyes closed, and had definitely been enjoying my tongue. She reached down and pressed my face into her panties. I pulled them back open and again keep going.

“We rested on the bed for a bit, but I started running my fingers along his cock and it seemed to get hard again pretty quick. Of course, this makes me horny again, so he ended up pulling my panties to the side just like you’re doing now and fucked me one more time. It lasted longer this time. He came in me again but this time and all I did was close my panties back up. Pretty much as soon as he was done, I put my dress back on, gave him a final kiss goodbye and came home to you.”

I was practically chewing on her panties. I must have spent a good two hours down there, until I had to fuck her. She was so loose and moist. Her pussy was so squishy. I think I came in about sixty seconds. I fucked her two more times during the night, and put the panties away before morning for safekeeping. The pictures have probably gotten me off dozens of times now. The panties are still intoxicating. I don’t think they’ll ever hook up again, and she refused to discuss ever doing it again, but it was incredible and I still cum to the pictures, often.

Published 
Written by LurkingCouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments