Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ski Trip Between Friends

"The four of us get more than we expected"

74
13 Comments 13
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

This past winter we decided to take a long weekend and visit Breckenridge, Colorado, with a couple that we have traveled with in the past. Bill and Eva were former neighbors of ours, and we always enjoyed spending time with them. Bill is about five years younger than us and a good-looking, fit guy. Eva is eight years younger, and it shows with a firm and hot body. We have never played together with them, but after drinks, our conversations have gotten pretty raunchy around sex and sexual activities.

We arrived at our rental home in Colorado and went to our rooms to get settled in. We got the master bedroom and Bill and Eva took the large guest room upstairs. After unpacking, we decided to have drinks before we went out for dinner. We opened a bottle of wine to celebrate the trip out of state and finished it off pretty quickly before we headed to the restaurant. Deb had on a low-cut top that showed her cleavage and Eva had on a leather top with no bra, which was a huge distraction to me!

After a great dinner, which included several drinks each, we headed back to our place to relax. Not having had much to eat during our travel day and then having a lot to drink once we arrived made us all a bit lightheaded and tipsy. Everyone decided to get comfortable and came back together in t-shirts and sleepwear—you could tell the alcohol affected the clothing.

Deb put on a pair of PJ pants with a tight white top that accentuated her 38D breasts. I was surprised she wore that out of the bedroom but didn’t say anything. Eva came out in a tight teddy that showed off her ass and her perky breasts — this was turning into a great trip already!

We sat in the den with a fire going and had some more wine! The girls were sitting by us, and you could tell they were getting a little frisky. Deb had her arm around me and was stroking my leg, while Eva sat in Bill’s lap and cuddled while we talked. Pretty quickly, the discussion turned to sex and we chatted about our experiences as singles and as couples. Lots of laughter and joking as we moved to what we haven’t done that we had always wanted to do. Bill and I both kiddingly talked about orgies and multiple partners, and then Eva shared that she had never been with another woman but had wondered what it was like.

Deb looked at me, since I had for years told her I’d love to see her with another woman, and said, “I’m surprised you didn’t say that as your 'thing I haven’t done'.”

“Well, dear, that would be what YOU haven’t done, not me.”

She laughed and said, “Well, that’s been a curiosity for me as well, but the situation never presented itself.”

Eva looked at Bill and smiled, then said, “Did you guys plan this or what?” to which we both just shrugged our shoulders as we were watching this transpire.

Eva looked over at Deb and said, “Should we give these guys something to watch?” which shocked me as I hadn’t even thought about this happening on the trip.

Deb laughed and very coyly slid down onto the floor in front of the fire and said, “Sure, why not? I’ve had enough to drink tonight that I’ll try almost anything!” I was now about to watch my wife make out with our female friend!

Eva slid down next to Deb and hugged her and told her how glad she was that we were all together on our trip and Deb hugged her back. She sat back and we all continued talking about the day, Deb and Eva on the floor and Bill and me on the two couches. After a few minutes, Eva reached over and started rubbing Deb’s leg, just a light massage while we talked. Bill and I looked at each other and said nothing, but both knew what was happening. Deb leaned forward to Eva and said, “I’ve always wanted to kiss another girl” as she lightly kissed Eva on the lips. Eva kissed her back lightly, no tongue, just lip kisses.

Deb scooted a little more forward and went in for a deeper kiss. I could tell she was excited because her nipples were nearly poking out of her white shirt! Eva kissed her back and I was mesmerized watching the two of them deep tongue kissing right in front of us.

Eva reached up and gently started rubbing Deb’s breasts, making circles around her already hard nipples as she moaned into her mouth. They pulled away to catch their breath and Deb pulled her top off saying, “Is this what you two want to see us do?” Of course, Bill and I both shook our heads yes, as it was obvious that we both had hard-ons due to what was happening in front of us.

Eva reached out and started massaging Deb’s breasts, and then slowly lowered her head down to kiss them. I have never seen something sexier than her kissing and licking Deb's nipples while Deb stroked her head and pulled her in. Eva sucked on her nipples and then changed to the other side. Deb was fully enjoying it and put her head back slightly just savoring the moment.

Kitty___Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kitty___Kate

Eva stopped stimulating Deb long enough to take off her top, and I got my first glimpse of her small yet round tits with eraser-sized nipples. So sexy!

Deb lay down on her back and Eva leaned over the top of her and kissed her again. Deb played with her nipples and massaged her breasts, fully exploring Eva. Bill and I both were sitting there watching, although he had started rubbing his cock through his pants.

Eva ran her hand down Deb’s stomach to her pant line and pulled up asking her, “Want to keep going?” to which Deb just moaned a yes. I felt like I was watching in slow motion as Eva’s hand disappeared inside Deb’s pajama pants and moved down between her legs. Deb spread her legs apart and raised a bit, as it was obvious Eva had cupped her pussy and was inserting her finger inside. While they kissed, Eva picked up the pace and began to move her hand rapidly as she fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. While still kissing, Deb reached down with both hands and pushed her bottoms down, fully exposing her shaved and wet pussy to both Bill and me!

I looked over at Bill, whose eyes were like saucers as he stared at my wife’s pussy. He had moved his hand inside his pants and looked over and gave me a thumbs up—he was truly enjoying it as much as I was.

Eva moved from Deb’s lips to her breasts again and started to gently suck on her nipples while she slowed down her work on her pussy. She rubbed it with her full hand slowly, stopping to run a middle finger up along her clit, which was driving Deb wild every time she did it. Eva moved slowly down Deb's stomach until she was below her navel, where she started running her tongue in circles. At this point, Deb was in ecstasy and pushed Eva’s head lower, anticipating her tongue on her wet and engorged pussy.

Eva was now down between her legs and had her ass up in the air pointing at me. Bill slowly got up and went over to her and pulled her pants off slowly, exposing her ass and pussy and giving me an incredible view of her. At this point, Eva was blowing lightly on Deb, and she was raising her pussy, hoping to make contact with Eva’s tongue. Eva kissed the inside of her thighs and moved to taste Deb, first with a few light licks on her lips, then moving her tongue deep into her pussy. Deb gasped and almost came then as Eva pulled away and licked her inner thigh. When she had calmed a bit, Eva went back to work Deb’s clit lightly with her tongue and it was obvious she was close to climax. Eve flicked her tongue on her while moving her finger up to insert inside of Deb’s pussy, which started her orgasm. First lightly, then cumming hard on Eva’s tongue and finger.

At this point, Bill and I both had our cocks out and were slowly stroking them while we watched our wives make love. Eva moved back up to face Deb and lightly kissed her, letting Deb taste her juices from her lips. Deb was now ready to return the favor.

She pulled Eva down and flipped around, pulling Eva to straddle her face. Eva was lying sideways with her leg over Deb’s head while Deb just devoured her pussy. She had never eaten another girl out before, but she dove in like a pro! She aggressively tongued and sucked Eva’s pussy and in a very short time Eva began to shudder and then cum for Deb while she now slowly licked her pussy lips.

By this time, Bill and I were both about ready to come. Eva turned back around and looked at Bill then at Deb, who smiled. Both girls then moved over to the couch in front of their husbands and began to slowly kiss, lick, and suck our swollen cocks. I knew I wasn’t going to last long, and pulled away, moving to kiss Deb and taste Eva when I did so—very erotic! Eva and Bill were watching us, and Eva said, “Want to trade places?” to Deb, who looked at me. I was stunned but shrugged my shoulders, which was all she needed. They both traded spots and I watched Deb devour Bill’s cock while Eva was teasing mine with her tongue and lips.

I saw Bill start to pull Deb’s head down and knew he was about to cum, which was all I needed as well. Almost in unison, we both came in our wives’ mouths—Deb losing some of Bill’s cum out of her mouth as she ran her tongue over him. Eva fully inserted me in her mouth, and I came deep into her throat. Truly one of the best orgasms I have ever had!

Well, everyone was spent and it was late, so after a few minutes of 'wow that was awesome!' comments, we said good night and headed to our rooms. Deb and I slow-fucked before we slept, which was amazing.

Hoping our next version of this coupling involves her fucking Bill. More to come!

Published 
Written by Pecten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments