Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tale of Survival chapter 1

"pregant woman escapes abusive husband"

14
8 Comments 8
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Jeanie Scoville arrives at the ranch that has been her home for two years. The ranch foreman Dave Gibbons helps her out of the big red Dodge dually pickup. Jeanie looks fearfully around.

"Thanks for picking me up Dave, is Damon still in jail?"

Dave closes the truck door and takes her arm, helping her into the huge house. "Yes, Mrs Scoville he was arraigned this morning and should be out on bail at three this afternoon. I have to go pick him up then. "

Dave calls out to the housekeeper, Rita Gomez.

"Rita you need to stay with Mrs Scoville, the doctor at the hospital said she needs bed rest and she hasn't had anything to eat this morning. "

Rita comes scurrying out of the dining room and takes Jeanie by the arm, "Come with me ma'am and I'll get you fixed right up."

Jeanie sits down on the bed. "Rita if you could just please get me something to eat and have Dave come in here, I need to talk to him."

Rita runs back out just as Dave is getting into the truck. "Dave, Mrs Scoville wants to talk to you ."

Dave walks back in and seeing Jeanie sitting on the bed, he frowns at her. "Ma'am you are supposed to be in bed, not on it. Doctor said you came really close to losing your baby."

Jeanie raises her chin and tears fill her eyes. "Dave this has to be between you and I. This is the third time Damon has beat me, it won't happen again. I'm going to leave before he gets home. I want you to get the four wheeler out and fill it with gas. I'll ride it out to the highway and leave it in the ditch. I'll just take one suitcase and I'm going to disappear. I just need you to help me a little bit please."

Dave looks sadly at her. "Ma'am you know he will try to find you. How can you travel in your condition?"

"I'm going to hitchhike, that way he won't be able to track me."

"Jeanie, er ma'am, you are six months pregnant and been beat up. How about if I borrow one of the trucks and I'll take you wherever you want to go?"

"No Dave. You have worked for him for fifteen years and he would fire you in a heartbeat. I won't be responsible for you losing your job, I'll be just fine."

Jeanie Scoville, thirty years old, five foot four, a hundred thirty pounds, dark short hair and electric blue eyes. Bright outgoing personality, happy with ranch life until Damon became abusive. She is six months pregnant. Married for two years to Damon Scoville, fifty years, six foot four, two hundred forty pounds, greying hair and brown eyes. Owner of Bar S Ranch, Kerrville, Wyoming, twenty-seven thousand acres, raising cattle and horses, oil wells and natural gas. He is independently wealthy. He became abusive when Jeanie told him, stop chasing other women and drinking. Dave Gibbons, forty-two years old, six foot one, a hundred eighty pounds, brown hair and blue eyes. Has worked for Damon for fifteen years, twelve of them as ranch foreman. Counted as a good friend by Jeanie.

After eating a sandwich and a piece of pie, Jeanie walks out of the house to find Dave waiting with the four wheeler. He straps her suitcase on the luggage rack for her. "Are you sure you want to do this ma'am? You will be sorely missed by all the help."

Jeanie steps towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist, kissing him on the cheek. "Dave tell all the cowboys and the house help that I love them all dearly but I have to do this." She turns and straddles the fourwheeler and roars off down the road. Seven miles later, she comes to the highway, takes her suitcase off the back and pushes the fourwheeler into the ditch. She takes a deep breath and starts walking.

After twenty minutes, she is resting by the highway sitting on her suitcase. It has started to rain and her clothes are soaked and she swears about forgetting her raincoat. She is suddenly startled by the heavy sound of a jake brake being applied. She watches as the eighteen wheeler comes to a stop then hurries towards the driver side of the big rig. The driver looks down at her and grins. "If you get in on this side bro, you gotta drive."

Jeanie hurries around to the other side and manages to get the door open, she pulls herself up but can't lift her suitcase up high enough and her hands start to slip off the leather seat. The hood of her jacket falls off her head and the startled driver locks the trailer brakes and leaps over to grab her wrist.

"Holy shit you're a girl, hold on and I'll pull you in."

Finally getting her up into the passenger seat he jumps out and runs around to toss her suitcase in behind the seat. Getting back under the wheel he pulls back out onto the interstate and looks at Jeanie in amazement.

"Damn lady, how come you're out hitching in the rain? Where you from anyhow? Hellsfire there is water running out of your suitcase girl. Climb back in the sleeper and there are some dry clothes on a shelf. Get outta them clothes before you catch pneumonia. They won't fit but at least they are dry."

Jeanie goes back through the heavy curtain and strips off her clothes, finding a pair of jeans that are longer than she is tall and a wool shirt that would make a good tent. She climbs back up and settles in the passenger seat grinning at him.

"I guess you'll just have to put up with my boobies bouncing around, I didn't find a bra back there. How damn tall are you anyway? These jeans are long as I am."

The driver burst out laughing.

"Well lady as long as they don't bounce outta that shirt, I'll try to stay between the telephone poles. By the way I'm Glen Adams, owner and operator of this old rattletrap Peterbilt." He holds out his right hand and Jeanie shakes it.

"I'm Jeanie Scoville and thanks for picking me up Glen."

Glen finally looks closer and sees the swelling of her belly under the shirt.

"Jesus h christ I can't believe my luck, I finally find a good looking lady to rescue and she has to be pregnant. Where are you headed for Jeanie?"

She winks at him, "Well that depends on where you are going Glen. Now how tall did you say you are?"

Glen grins at her, "Taller than you Jeanie. Actually I'm just a tad over six foot eight, two hundred-sixty pounds and I'm a very nice guy and I woulda been a big ol boy if it hadn't all went to feet."

Jeanie finds herself sweating in the heavy shirt.

"Hey Glen you wouldn't happen to have a t-shirt back there would you? I'm roasting in this shirt."

Glen smirks," Hell you can just take it off if you want Jeanie, I promise I won't peek...much."

Jeanie pouts and sticks her bottom lip out.

Jane_Akerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Akerman

"Awww damn that was mean, now that hurts my feelings, you wouldn't even try to peek at my boobs. Boohoo you big meanie."

They both laugh as Glen says, "Okay, okay you little cry baby, go get a tshirt, there should be several back there."

She goes back through the curtain and takes the heavy shirt off. She finds a t-shirt and slips it on, finding that it comes down to her knees. She rolls her eyes and then takes the jeans off and grinning, steps back through the curtain.

"Ta ta, okay babe, let's go dancing, I got on my mini dress."

Glen swallows hard and blinks his eyes, "Damn girl how in hell am I goin' to drive with you naked under that shirt? Drag your suitcase back there and see if you haven't got something to wear hun. We are going to stop in a few minutes for something to eat."

Jeanie drags the suitcase back and finds a pair of sweat pants that will go around her tummy and a button up shirt, but still no bra. She pulls on her sneakers with no socks and is just ready to go back up front when the truck slows and Glen pulls into a truck stop. Glen watches as she comes back to the front. He gasps when he sees the red marks around her throat, the huge bruises on her arms and the patch of hair that has been shaved off, so eight stitches could be put in. Glen takes a deep breath.

"What the hell Jeanie, were you in a wreck?"

She blushed, "No Glen, I just got out of the hospital this morning. Two days ago my husband came in drunk and accused me of being pregnant by the cowboy he assigned to ride with me. I was never allowed to go anywhere by myself. There was no talking to him and he threw me across the room, I fell against a chair and cut my head and then he choked me and beat me with his fists and his belt."

Jeanie unbuttoned her shirt and opened it to show her breasts both bruised and two red stripes on her back from his belt. "I'm six months pregnant and the baby is his. The doctors thought they were going to have to take my baby. That is why I'm running away, next time he will probably kill me. He is six foot four, two hundred-forty pounds."

Glen buttons her shirt up for her and says quietly, I'll help you down and we'll get something to eat and I'll get some cream to put on those bruises, that son of a bitch needs his ass kicked real bad."

After a late lunch, Glen takes her into the TruckStuf store and buys her a complete sweat suit. She tries to pay and Glen just shakes his head no.

"You use that credit card babe and they can trace it. Same thing for your cell phone, do you have one with you?"

Jeanie pulls out her cellphone and Glen smashes it with his boot. If you need one I'll get you another."

Back on the road a call comes across the radio, it was being passed from truck to truck.

"Seems a woman name of Jeanie Scoville has run away from her husband and taken a large amount of money from him. She is thirty years old, five foot four, hundred-thirty pounds, short dark hair and blue eyes. She is pregnant. The guy is offering a ten thousand dollar reward for info." Then a cell phone number is given.

Glen frowns, "Shit there was probably a dozen guys seen you in that restaurant and you can bet that they are on the phone.

Jeanie has tears running down her face, "He is very rich Glen, sooner or later he'll catch me."

Glen sits deep in thought then says, " Yea probably so, so maybe I need to call him and tell him where we are."

Jeanie looks at him in alarm, "You're going to give me to him? I guess I can't blame you, that is a lot of money."

He grins at her, "Yea I'll call him and we'll wait right here for him, but just so you know babe, you ain't going any place with him."

Glen places the call and gives the location where he picked Jeanie up and where they are now.

Damon answers, "I have your money with me and we are about fifteen minutes away."

Soon the red Dodge truck pulls in and stops in front of the big truck, Damon gets out and walks towards the drivers door waving a handful of money.

Glen turns to Jeanie, "When I get out, lock both doors and stand up so he can see that it's you. Who is the guy driving the truck?"

Jeanie waves at the man, "That's his ranch foreman and he helped me get away."

"Okay," says Glen, "When I get out there you might not want to watch, if he isn't a real tough guy, it ain't goin' to be pretty."

Glen steps down from the truck and Damon's mouth falls open. Glen points at the truck, "Is that your wife?"

Damon nods his head yes. Then Glen says, "Then you must be that son of a bitch Damon."

A huge fist lands on Damon's nose and blood flies as he falls back onto his ass. He scrambles to his feet only to have another hard punch land on the side of his head to send him down again. Glen moves swiftly and kicks him in the balls twice and grabs him and slams his head against the tailgate of the red truck.

Glen looks at Dave, "You mixing in this cowboy?"

Dave holds his hands up and shakes his head no, "I work for him mister, I don't fight for him."

Glen kicks Damon in the balls again then picks him up and tosses him in the back of the red truck.

He leans in and says, "Damon if you ever bother Jeanie again, then you'll see me again, and it will go hard on you."

Glen motions Dave to come to the door of his truck. He walks there and Jeanie reaches down to hold his hand.

"Thank you for everything Dave and tell everyone that I'm okay."

The red truck makes a quick U turn with Damon rolling from side to side then speeds off the way it came.

Glen climbs up into his truck, "Okay lady, where were we ? I feel lots better now."

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments