Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ainsely 11

"Javon has to decide what he wants. Ainsely and Jack have the same problem."

14
10 Comments 10
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

“Got a minute, Brown?” I'd been watching for a chance to catch him without a band of brothas around him all morning. Finally he was in the tool room by himself so I moved in quick.

“Yeah, whaddya want?”

“C'mon, man, no need to be a jerk. You're gettin' what you want. Why not take it a little easier on us."

“Am I?” he looked at me, hard eyed. “Am I getting' what I want?” His look was enough to stop me. “You people think you can just play with me? You been usin' me, and that's what is.”

“Look, Brown, we're not using you,” I protested. “She likes you a lot and wants to get with you, but don't you think you're really making it hard for her?”

“Look Mister Lieutenant, your cunt is home pining away for my dick and you know it. And not that it's any of your business, but she knows exactly how to get lots more of it. All she has to do is say the magic words. Even as dumb as she is, she don't need you to tell her that. So why don't you just fuck off.”

It had been four days since he'd been pile driving my wife into the mattress. The way she was moping around the house all sad since then showed he was probably right. “I'm not trying to speak for her,” I told him. “She doesn't even know I'm saying this to you. I just wanted you to know that I talked with her and I'm pretty sure she'll be okay with what you want. As much as I don't like it, you really make her happy. That's what I want too.”

He smiled. “Well if that's true, give me your car keys and I'll go give yo' bitch what she needs.”

“As much as I wish I could, she's got the car and is up in Louisville today for her first classes.”

“How come I didn't see her droppin' you off this morning?”

“Oh, I guess you were watching then,” I smiled, glad to hear this backhanded admission that he was still interested in her. “I'm riding my bicycle in now. It saves us gas and is getting me in better shape. PT test coming up, don't you know. She'll probably be here once in a while, just not as much as before now that school has started. You'll just have to watch for her. Or you could just call her, since she can't call you.”

It felt good to make him make the next move. It was a small thing, but it still felt like a victory. More important, it would help me determine if he really cared about her or was just messing with us like he was accusing us of messing with him.

“Listen Brown,” I began direct, then softened. “Javon,... maybe we are using you. If we're honest, maybe we're all just using each other. If you really do love her, like she tells me you say you do, don't you think you could be a little nicer to her, to us?”

*****

Careful Javon, I told myself. You played this just right so far. Don't screw it up now. I'd enjoyed every nasty minute of fucking that sweet big eyed girl all weekend long. Feeling her pretty mouth on my dick, her pretty head bobbing up and down between my legs, her curvy little white naked body humping and jiggling all under me, working hard to coax the sperm out of my big nuts—now that was perfect! I was a player!

I oughta be an actor, I imagined, I'm so good at this. Throwing a fit over some little thing or other worked so very well and getting her to submit, even grovel just to satisfy my whims. She couldn't have known her husband was going to kiss her cheek, but what a great way to reinforce her submission to me and to make her doubt him and her marriage.

But was I really as in control of things as I thought I was. Her husband surprised me pushing back, even though it wasn't a very hard shove. I'd have to make the next move. Okay. But to do that, I'd have to know what I really want, so I'd know what to say when I talk to her. A week ago, that would have been no problem. A player would just tell her anything she wanted to hear to get her legs to spread. Leading her on would be a great way to get everything from her, fuck her non-stop, ruin her marriage, knock her up and then dump her—the player's dream. But the more I thought about it, about how I really felt about her, the worse I felt about doing anything like that. What do I really want?

I woke up in the middle of the night from a vivid dream—pretty little Ainsely telling me to get out and don't come back. The pain in my heart by just the thought of that in a dream made me understand I didn't just want to toy with her anymore. How could I let that girl get to me? The thought wouldn't leave me alone. What if she leaves me hanging, wanting her, needing her, but not able to get her? I'd told her I loved her. Why? Because I did. Because I do. I may have been telling her what I thought would open her legs, at least at first, but telling her turned in to me feeling it, to believing it. There was no going back now.

Why do I have to keep acting like some low-life thug with them? It didn't take a genius to figure out that was not how you showed someone you care about them or how you get them to care about you back. So here I am, a young black man conflicted by lust on the one hand and a need to be respected and, yes, truly loved on the other. How ironic that I went into this to sink the hook in her, but she had the hook in me now and didn't even know it. Now what am I gonna do? Maybe her husband is right. Maybe we are all just using each other.

*****

Brenda and I drove back home from Louisville after our Friday classes. I think both of us were looking forward to a little weekend break. Funny, after only two classes, we were already in whiny student mode. “Can you believe that guy in EE 101?” Brenda carped. “And we have to spend a whole semester listening to his BS.”

“I know. I'd drop it if I wasn't in the advanced track, but I have to get this course now as a pre-req for the rest of my curriculum,” I replied trying to keep up my end of the inane conversation, but my mind was elsewhere.

Jack had told me he would be home as soon as he could but that there was a lot going on at work and he didn't know when he would get home, but that Carolyn had invited me down to her place for dinner. That little casually mentioned piece of news put me on high alert. Was Jack setting me up for something? Was Carolyn? I knew Richard would love to get his hands on me and it didn't seem like she was going to slow him down.

I hadn't heard from Javon all week, and despite staying busy with my classes and homework, I was still pretty sad. So I was kind of hoping to be at home in case he called. Carolyn was one of the few friends I had here, and I had to eat anyway, so I decided to chance it and go eat a little something, and then come home early. I know how pathetic that sounds to be sitting there waiting for Javon to call, but I told myself since I was ready to admit to him that I love him, I guessed I could act like it.

Carolyn greeted me with a hug and practically dragged me into the apartment, pushing the door shut behind me. “I'm so glad you came,” she gushed. She led me by the elbow into the kitchen. “Get yourself a drink, baby,” she said, fixing me a plate. Drink and food in hand I followed her into the dining room. Maria, our bosses thirty four year old wife was already at the table, as was an older black man I didn't know. Maria was a short chubby blonde with pixie-ish face and shoulder length hair pulled back in a pony tail. She was also just showing a baby bump. The black man looked to be in his 40s, with a short haircut showing light graying at the temples, and a bit of a belly.

“Sorry we started without you,” Carolyn said taking her place at her partially finished plate. “I didn't know for sure if you were coming, but I'm so glad you did.”

“Me too,” added Maria. “Ainsely, this is Eric, my boyfriend I guess, well, one of my boyfriends anyway.” They all laughed.

I quickly figured out this was not just some coincidental social encounter, so I ate as casually as possible but remained mentally on high alert. Maria was chattering away about Eric and her other men, filling me in on her extramarital history as though we were old friends. I had already heard about her paramours from Jack but was surprised at the detail she shared about her sex life as casually as talking bout the weather. I just listened politely.

“Oh, is Eric your baby's daddy?” Carolyn asked excitedly.

Maria laughed and replied with a side glance at a grinning Eric, “Well, that's certainly possible, but the guys I'm seeing right now were in kind of a race to see who could screw this baby into me, so it's hard to say.” Eric laughed too as he pointed out that Maria was a delightfully promiscuous lady quite skilled at taking care of her men, adding that he was pretty sure his sperm would win the race.

I was almost finished with dinner when the doorbell rang again. Carolyn grinned at Maria as she hopped up to welcome her next guest. “Good. He came!” she said. I gulped, hoping against hope that it wouldn't be Richard. I could just see myself spending the rest of dinner trying to keep his hands out of my lap. When she ushered Javon into the dining room and seated him next to me, my heart couldn't have leaped any higher. I must have looked quite the silly little girl, blushing red.

When he smiled at me with that sexy Eddie-Murphy-like half smile. “Hi Ainsely,” was all he had to say to make me melt.

I smiled shyly and gave him girlish, “Hi.”

Eric and Maria were talking back and forth to no one in particular about how the whole relationship dynamic was changing with the new freedoms womens libbers were enjoying in social relationships and the workplace and the diminishing effects of racism in society with the civil rights movement.

VinnaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VinnaSky

They were pretty proud of the fact that their “unusual association” was at the forefront of social change.

“Maria's a beautiful woman with a strong sexual desire, and me and her other black friends are both uniquely able to meet her needs and get our own desires met,” Eric declared. “Capt. Bazzoli loves his wife very much but understands and accepts his wife's needs for sex with black men, a part of her makeup he knew from the days they were first dating in high school. And we're not the only ones riding this new wave. It's getting more and more common. See,” Eric said looking directly at me, “This can work out. It does all the time.”

“I think it's really exciting seeing you two together,” Maria picked up the conversation. “I know new relationships can be so exciting at first, but challenges will come, isn't that right Carolyn?”

“You know things weren't always smooth with Antwan,” Carolyn admitted, “and it really hurt when he left. I'm just thankful Richard showed up when he did,” she smiled.

Maria smiled at us—me and Javon. “Not to butt in, but Carolyn told me you two have been having a little spat. I just want you to know I'm sure you two can work it out, if you'll each give a little.”

“Anybody want dessert?” Carolyn asked cheerily. I just wanted to get out of there, so I shook my head politely

“Why don't we just go for a walk, Ainsely,” Javon said to me. “That is if you all don't mind us leaving,” he added to our hostess. He and I got up together and left, everyone there all smiles, my heart pounding.

*****

“Wow, this sure ain't like the O club,” Mike remarked as the thirtyish girl in a negligee, panties and heels wiggled and jiggled on the carpeted runway built off of the middle of the bar. “When they said the NCO club was getting dancers, I really didn't believe it.”

“Oh yes, my man. We does it up right over here,” Sergeant Richard Curtis laughed as he ordered another round for himself, Mike and me. “You O club types need to loosen up a little.” As usual Mike pulled out his wallet when the waitress came, paying and giving the slightly chubby but scantily dressed girl in her late teens a nice tip, nice enough to coax a big smile out of her. I'd love to see her up there dancing on the bar, I thought, she's got Ainsely's big curvy butt!

“I'll get the next round, Mike,” I told them as we sipped our beers and enjoyed the scenery. I thought I might vaguely know the brunette wiggling her butt in Richards face suggestively, looking hot in her high heels. Hadn't I seen her at the dry cleaners in town? Oh well, I thought, This must pay a lot better. “Thanks for bringing us over, Sergeant Curtis. So how late does this thing go anyway?”

“Why man, gotta get home to your pussy?” Richard teased. That was exactly why I wanted to get home, but wouldn't admit that to him on a bet.

“Not really,” I lied. “It's just I've gotta be at work pretty early tomorrow. Besides, I think she was going over to Carolyn's for dinner anyway since I told her I might be late.”

“Boss night prices end at 9:00, but this place doesn't ever really close. As long as you're with me, we can stay all night! And don't worry we'll get you home before you have to be at work.” They all laughed at my lame excuse.

“See Jack, Curtis isn't such a bad guy,” Mike told me aside. “He's easy enough to get along with, especially since Carolyn's so taken with him.. I can't tell you how much better he is than that asshole Antwan, her first baby's daddy. I'm so glad he dumped her when he got out of the army. I was wondering if I'd be able to stand it much longer if he stayed around.”

“I think I'm learning what you mean,” I quietly admitted to him. “It seems the more into Brown Ainsely gets, the nastier he is to me. I really have tried though. For the moment, the problem seems to be taking care of itself. He's ticked off at her for something so I don't think they're even talking. I hate to see her so sad, but that's probably for the best. I'd hate to wind up like you two with that last guy.”

“I think it's time for something a little more potent, gents,” Richard announced as he ordered a gin and tonic from the giggly waitress standing by.

Mike ordered the same, but I tried to decline. “We've been drinking beer for a couple of hours now. Not so sure switching would be such a good idea.”

“C'mon man, you only live once, and Ainsely ain't home anyway, right?” he nudged Mike. I gave in and ordered a bourbon and water. Richard told the waitress to make them all doubles. Was he trying to get us drunk?

We had a few more drinks before the runway dancers finished up and the dance floor opened. Drinking, smoking and joking we lost track of time until it was late. Knowing that Ainsely must certainly be home, I told Richard we should probably be going soon.

“You know what?” Richard suddenly changed tactics. “As hot as these chicks are, I think you two need to see a nice white chick in action. I bet if we go over to Mike's house we can find a nice willing white girl ready to put out for a black guy, don't you think Mike?” Mike just nodded with this sickly sweet expression on his face.

“I bet you'd love to watch me fuck Mike's pregnant wife up the ass. Wouldn't you Jack? Hell, Mike hasn't even seen that yet!” The very thought had my dick hard as a rock. As badly as I wanted to get home, this was an opportunity not to be missed. I mean, who knows if I'd ever get to see that in the flesh, so to speak.

We settled up the bill, meaning Mike and I split what was still due, and Richard turned the Firebird for Mike's place. As we drove past our apartment, I was glad to see our car parked out front. I mean, I guess that's a good sign, I thought.

*****

Carolyn met us at the door still sexy despite her swelling belly. She was in a baby doll nightie and panties, her hair and makeup a little askew. Mike pecked her on the cheek and Richard took her into his arms. “Whoa, bad dick breath,” Richard teased her as they broke the kiss. Just hearing that, my dick throbbed.

“Yeah, Maria and I just spent an hour licking and sucking Eric's balls. Then we sucked him off. Since we're both already pregnant, he let us share his jizz.”

“You dirty little slut,” Richard laughed. Carolyn punched his muscular arm with a big smile.

“Was Ainsely here?” I couldn't help blurting out.

Carolyn gave me this wicked grin and replied, “Yeah, baby, she was. For dinner. But she left a long time ago.” I sighed with relief. “With Javon,” she finished her sentence, noticing my pained expression. “Didn't you tell him?” she asked Richard.

“Actually the subject never came up,” Richard deadpanned.

“Look Jack, I'm sorry if it seems devious, but I invited her here because Javon wanted to talk to her but didn't want to have to call her. They ate and then they left together. And in case you still haven't figured it out yet, I had Richard keep you boys over at the club so you'd be out of the way. Don't be mad, baby. I was just trying to help. Those two could be good together. They just need to work out this little spat.”

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her as she continued, “I think that's what you want, now isn't it?”

“Don't worry, babes, he ain't mad,” Richard cut in. “I promised to show them how a white girl gets tailgated, so he ain't going anywhere for a while. I couldn't have replied even if I wanted to after Richard cut me off. He was right, even knowing Ainsely was with Javon and they were “working out their problems” I didn't want to miss the show he promised us.

“You nasty boy,” Carolyn grinned wiggling her butt against Richard's black hand as his other stroked her big belly, full of his baby. feeling it slide down into her panties.

“Pant's off, boys,” Richard directed us. “You might as well be able to get at those little white dicks so you can enjoy the show. Mikey knows all about it, don't you dude?” Mike just nodded as he lowered his pants and briefs. I followed suit as Richard guided a giggling Carolyn onto her hands and knees on the couch. Mike grabbed some lube off of the counter and handed it to Richard.

Just moments later we were treated to the most dick hardening sight a white man can have. Poor Mike had to kneel behind the sofa so he could kiss his wife and look her in the eye as Richard fucked her in the ass. He had me watch from the end of the sofa so I could clearly see the big thick black shaft sink into her, them pump in and out as he sodomized this young wife in earnest.

“Yeah, baby, give it up,” Richard grunted as he leaned over Carolyn's back, stroking her big low hanging belly as he ass fucked her. Mike and Carolyn were kissing passionately, both of them teary eyed. “That's it, boy, kiss her, “Richard needled. “Your wife loves it!”

Self conscious at first, I was uncomfortable with the thought of being watched as I jacked off, but it was soon obvious that no one was paying any attention to me. So I just beat off furiously until I came. Then, after that rush of sexual release, I felt uncomfortable being in the middle of their sex scene. So I zipped up and left.

I walked toward our apartment with my gut in a knot, totally unsure of what I was about to walk into. Our car was still out front, but all the lights were off. They're asleep, I thought, standing out front for several minutes. Then it occurred to me that maybe they're fucking. Do I want to walk in on them? Do I want to wait until Javon comes out? Will I be here all fucking night???

Paralyzed with indecision, I sat on the front step to see what, if anything, happened. I had a long wait.

 

Published 
Written by skycap_mascot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments